Hypocrite

Hypocrite.

Attached: C131D638-EFB8-46B9-8014-CB9E9539345D.jpg (1091x556, 99K)

It's okay he was in an alternate universe or some other shit some faggot ass MCU fan will correct me on because they can't accept endgame sucked ass

no U

What's with the 30+ Disneyfag threads? Fuck off or keep it in one thread you fags.

Dude thank you for saying that. Everyone tells me I'm crazy but it fucking sucked!

>Character's can't change over time

When it;'s over the course of like seven movies and 10 years it's not hypocrisy, it's character development.

Was there some sacrifice he wasn't willing to take?
OP is dumb.

>Whoosh

This. Fuck endgame and Fuck Disney drones

>character changes fundamentally over the course of his arc
>get pissed about it because he's not still the exact same guy from iron man
What did you expect dildo?

Still forcing this meme.

Endgame wasn't horrible, but it was definitely a step down from Infinity War. Thanos is so much less of a threat that it doesn't feel leke there are any stakes. And the whole thing feels a little bit like an MCU clip show. Fuck I wish I'd seen IW in theatres instead of this one.

So i'm guessing the hype has finally wore off on Yea Forums? Dang I thought it would've at least taken 2 months.

I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed infinity war was, endgame was good in a lot of ways but left a lot to be desired
like it wanted to wrap it all up and give everyone a big happy resolution but it was sloppy, cap going AWOL, captain marvel felt very shoehorned it, the un-measurable results of having half of everyone poofing away and reappearing just as suddenly 5 years later
it was fine as a wrap up but could have been a lot better

Natasha should be running around naked

Attached: ab0e98a67c72312d3a52737a05ad02e7.jpg (940x1393, 250K)

that isn't what hypocrite means

and perpetually whiny user takes no time to randomly mention Endgame and the time travel

Attached: eyelids.gif (414x442, 2.32M)

>Saves the fucking universe
>Isn't allowed to fuck off in his own pocket dimension/timeline to fuck Peggy, save Bucky and stop 9/11
kys

>I think I'll just cut the wire, Tony responds
>Cap goes back in time to "clip the timeline branches"
>Tony makes the sacrifice play for the universe
Fucking kino

What did Cap mean by this?

Attached: CA27E611-798E-4962-B414-AA8D166FE41E.gif (500x208, 983K)

They were both wrong about each other

Attached: FB_IMG_1557240350597.jpg (720x708, 39K)

It sounds like something that Yea Forums said to Tumblr and Reddit long time ago.

living in the alternate universe as a civilian instead of saving lives
learn to listen beyond understanding the words and understand the implications

Actually pretty cool

Hey look it's the faggot ass MCU fan user mentioned

>user mentioned
We both know that was you
And secondly, I wasn't defending the movie just called you whiny

oh maybe they both learned from each other. They changed each other for the better.

Yes, that's what happened. Steve even said he took Tony's advice and got a life.

>defeats the big bad
>retires

Learn basic storytelling and the hero's journey, OP.
You big autistic dumb faggot.

Getting old living in the past rather than staying young in the present to protect the world from threats.

Remember, if you ever become a cop, a soldier, a doctor, or anyone in the field of protecting and saving lives

you can NEVER retire

This is fucking fantastic

Nevermind lol

Will this be the new everlasting bait thread like the infinite resources crap?