ALL HAIL BEST QUEEN

ALL HAIL BEST QUEEN

Attached: 07042074.jpg (579x669, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6USONKkgDZY
youtu.be/1GuJS5OP5co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOK OUT LIGGER THE KLAN'S GETTIN BIGGER!

>Sailor fondler

How often did she browse monstered.com?

Attached: Monster_crop tmnt.jpg (1255x866, 1.13M)

damn her arms got THICK

Attached: 8.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

Meh, it'll be propaganda, like most of the post-blackmail episodes have been.

How disgusted would she be to know this is her granddaughter?

Attached: meteora drool.gif (450x447, 1.61M)

The same way a silent generation grandma finding out her daughter is a coal burner and had a mutt.

Yarra Greyjoy? Someone is gonna need to dub over her dialogue with some of her lines from Game of Thrones.

youtu.be/6USONKkgDZY

youtu.be/1GuJS5OP5co

I wouldn't be surprised if Yara Greyjoy was a direct inspiration for Solaria

Attached: Asha-Greyjoy-asha-greyjoy-35076390-2832-4256.jpg (2832x4256, 1.65M)

isn't the sailor eclipsa's father?

Hope we see baby Toffee

Which is?

dont be stupid

But I am stupid.

Attached: 1319635974_MP11A-Masterpiece-Coronation-Starscream-01_1319634681.jpg (500x500, 76K)

yes he is

his title was "the Worthy" c'mon Soleria who could be more qualified to be your king?

Assume he’s an idiot and answer the question.

kings are fucking useless, most of the queens ruled alone

years later her daughter got... MONSTERED

Attached: she like them big.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

either very supportive, or mad beyond hell.

lol why isn't this a pic of Moon?

I really hate The Eclipsa Show

It's a children's cartoon. On a board for cartoons. Are we supposed to just shit on it because some other people did? Are you afraid to tell people in real life of your interests because you're afraid they won't like them? Do you pretend that you hate stuff that other people do?

I don't know where we fucking went so wrong as to make absolute fucking cowards like you -who parrot every shitpost they see- welcome on this board. You echo every criticism you notice on this website without any knowledge of its source content so you can feel like you fit in the Yea Forums "le epic pessimist mindset" because you're certainly not going to get the satisfaction of community and friendship out of real life, you worthless fucking nobody.

I hate you. I hate everything you represent in this day and age on this board in which shitposting hiveminds have replaced actual debate. I hate that you are incapable of forming your own opinion. I hate that genuinely good shows and movies now have a bad reputation on this site because of fucking morons like you.

Attached: Glossaryck.jpg (900x506, 306K)

I just hate Eclipsa, copypasta guy

>that manly chin
no one's commented yet on how much test this lass was packing? The fact that she even had a child is amazing.

What blackmail?

Lurk moar

better than that disgusting chinlet Moon

impressed and turned on

Really reallly REALLY disgusted and angry. Though depending on how it develops, they can come to accept it, especially if the kids are around the grandparents often enough.

Attached: gCBZbxi.jpg (720x960, 136K)

Solaria shouldn't be surprised at this considering what she forced her daughter to marry...

Wait, you mean it's not called Eclipsa vs the forces of Racism and Bigotry?

Silent generation had Jim Crow laws, but they weren't in a full scale war against black Americans. They didn't try to commit genocide (although the founder of Planned Parenthood was a eugenicist whose goal was to greatly reduce the percentage of black americans).

Solaria Butterfly waged war against monsters, killed many of them with her own hands, and even developed a monster-genocide spell, which she didn't use for some reason. She's more like a full fledged German Nazi from the 1940's having Jewish grandchildren.

Thanks for making me sympathize with a Nazi, DARON

Well Considering How deeply she cared about eclipsa, I think she would have tried to put up with it for her sake.

He’s considerably uglier than the monsters are uglier.

So more like "kill them all but Globgor, he is one of the good ones and a honorary Mewman"

>we're getring Solaria animated
This pleases the user

Attached: 1557101474911.png (1360x616, 33K)

Unironically Solaria might like the Neverzone Meteora if she doesn't suspect Meteora is half monster. There's a strange sort of similarity between the two.

Mind you a lot of the monsters were indeed monsters. Toffee is evil regardless for example.

He’s on Yea Forums. Naturally turns some people’s brains off.

It's amazing how Eclipsa turned out so hot when her mom looks so butch

She wouldn't be so bad if she just grew her hair out.

There are maybe a total of a dozen women who look hot with their heads shaved and a lot of that shit is filters and photoshop.

It is a touch look to pull off.

*ahem*
FUCK MONSTERS
AND FUCK MONSTER FUCKERS

-but they weren't in a full scale war against black Americans.

yo entire black towns where wiped off the map back then. Angry mobs of whites would come in and murder 200-300 people a go.

how did i type - instead of > ???

She never used it because she never managed to get the spell right, and Glossy refused to help her learn magic, she was self-taught.

got the hotty genes from Alphonse