Hits a Chitauri Leviathan on the face

Hits a Chitauri Leviathan on the face

Attached: Screenshot.png (227x263, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XemBE-qNQa8
youtube.com/watch?v=So3rgzPxsGs&t=
youtu.be/xyGwMqMCta4
youtube.com/watch?v=7hgjJDKXxJ8
comicbookmovie.com/ant-man/ant-man_and_the_wasp/ant-man-and-the-wasp-battle-some-crazy-and-creepy-quantum-realm-creatures-in-new-concept-art-a162730
twitter.com/JacksonSze/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Ants

Attached: giant.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

ANTS

Attached: 1533938984583.gif (245x210, 933K)

Is he stronger than Hulk?

That was pretty cool

Attached: 6571C4F7-2096-4606-9D39-05033ABF3E01.jpg (766x729, 159K)

I wish he used ants to consume some random mook/foot soldier

If being small strengthens his attacks because they're focused on a small area, shouldn't being a giant weaken his attack because his atoms/molecules are just stretched out?

You would think so, but no

Each time i see Giant Man i can't stop thinking that there is a giant Paul Rudd's face behind that mask

No

Pym particles are basically bullshit. They can increase and Decrease size and also increase strength

Does he maintain his weight?

it's magic.
I don't have to explain shit.

probably same strength since they both accomplished the same feat

It's a triple axis particle

no, and this chart explains the 'physics' behind it. I would love to work out the math for Giant-Man but I have to find a way to make mass still have inertia without behind effected by weight. Which is pretty impossible since Einstein said acceleration=weight. I've been stuck. I got the size changing worked out at least

Attached: ant-man explination.jpg (584x915, 689K)

He did what to my Leviathan

Attached: 7649b110-8fe3-41cc-896b-2075967eda3b.png (818x818, 1.04M)

God, they fucking delivered

... you've made me realize Ant Man is actually much stronger in the MCU.

He didn't use a single ant in either of the crossovers, and he only used them as transportation in AM&TW.
What happened?

he probably only had the one suit with him. Pym and co got snapped, there weren't enough Pym particles. Even when everyone got brought back together at the end they had to rush to help Cap and the rest.

Pym particles don't control the ants. It's done by an antenna that broadcasts your commands to them. There's one built into the helmet.

>steal from PYM PARTICLES man and woo his only daughter
>have a wholesome relationship as a loving father
>help your bros run a successful security tech company
>escape the snappening by extreme shrinking
>come back to get the avengers to thwart Thanos
>smash a leviathan in the face and step on his warriors

Is this anything this arthropod can't do?

Attached: tayne13.gif (171x291, 311K)

ANTS

Be taken seriously

Fundamentally, Pym saved the universe

Is it possible to generate a nude Lang?

Just a shame Ant-Man is now forever connected to Avengers stuff. Had he been a solo movie kind of series, Ant-Man 2 might have gotten better stuff in it like how the concept art/pre production used to have more quantum realm scenes as the hook, but instead we just got a huge city chase.

be as big a fuck up as pym is in the comics

ANTS

You still need them to resize the ants

i mean he is played by Michael Douglas, did you not expect him to?

Pym next Stark?

That's the best part. He is basically the comic relief character that is secretly one of the strongest.

Him being the only person in the room genuinely interested to hear what Thor was rambling on about was funny as hell.

It took two alien super geniuses with more advanced tech than anything on Earth to figure Pym Particles out, Pym is basically galaxy brain-tier.

It really says something when the man who figured out how to stabilize time travel didn't try to make more Pym Particles.

Ant-Man's secret superpower is misdirection
No one expects that this affable goofball and family man is actually OP as fuck

He's max likeable to the point where he's kind of the audience's stand-in when he fanboys over the Avengers, especially to Captain America and the others.
youtube.com/watch?v=XemBE-qNQa8

>movie 1
>one of these things was a chore for Thor AND Hulk
>endgame
>Scott knocks one down in a single hit
based

>Him being the only person in the room genuinely interested to hear what Thor was rambling on about was funny as hell.
I need to look out for that.

STARKDAD BTFO
REED RICHARDS BTFO

Attached: 1440265023722.png (802x777, 522K)

>Stark saved the univ-

Attached: ANTS.jpg (1500x1024, 408K)

actually the mouse who freed Scott from the quantum realm did technically.

MCU Hank
>Generally good dad and mentor and future dad in law
>Was an okay husband, not a wife beater
>Was not responsible for Ultron

Attached: 1414166543262.jpg (699x683, 75K)

>from delivering the black plague to undoing the snap

chaotic neutral species at its finest

Attached: mickey mouse.jpg (590x834, 44K)

do you even

Attached: 1457632010660.png (1221x702, 459K)

But what about if I give it to one so we can time travel?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-10-19h01m04s163.png (1280x688, 699K)

Attached: ant man got.jpg (680x987, 631K)

The same can't be said for Ant-Man 2 sadly.

Pretty sure nothing will ever top it

how about hitting Galactus in the face?

Would have been much better if all of the size stuff hadn't been revealed in the trailers

Only if they get to it
But I doubt they will

Think about the fact that inside the Ant/Giant-Man suit there is a nude Tayne

NUDE
TAYNE

Reminder that Tony Stark couldn't handle Scott's banter and got really butthurt

Dude, the world was basically irrepairably fucked, they didn't have a choice.

Didn't realize there was a tiny city inside the quantum realm in AM2

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

And a huuuuuge dong

He beat up the new captain america

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-10-19h45m47s661.png (1280x688, 585K)

Yes, too bad that they deleted this scene that showed more of the quantum realm.

youtube.com/watch?v=So3rgzPxsGs&t=

What is this page from?

Ant-Man 2 was great and no one can tell me otherwise.

Ant Man 2 was great but I just hate how they dumbed Scott too damn much

I hate how they needed a villain if all she was gonna be was "Rarr I'm mad that I'm broken please fix me!

At least he was able to absorb as much knowledge as he could regarding the Quantum tech, so he was able to put together a hypothesis in Endgame and help with putting the time machine together.

the chase went on WAY too long while telling me it was just five minutes or some shit
pacing issues, made me wanna fuck the shit out of Wasp though

>strong womyn scene
>hope doesn't turn giant

Did she fucking do anything

allred and fractions f4 spinoff

There were probably a couple of soldiers getting knocked around seemingly by nothing

I love how in Antman 2, Hope still needs Scott. She's a typical ass kicker and is good against goons but whenever Ghost shows up it takes both of them to fight her off.

Kids don't know who he is

reminds me of this

Attached: 1383048072850.gif (324x270, 1.78M)

As far as strong women heroes go, Hope's probably one of the better ones while having the gall to be smug, especially since she had a whole movie being denied a suit because of daddy issues. Hope she and her mom have a good fight team up in AM3

Because he was in the wrong and trying too hard on grabbing on thin air will only make you look like a dick

>3 movies with Hope and she hasn't gone giant even once

Attached: 1503690422480.jpg (528x480, 37K)

>Ant-Man 3 hook is Hope turning into a giant
>Ant-Man ass diving memes makes a return

Attached: whatever it takes.jpg (794x960, 60K)

lol ant-man is the one hero where if they fucked up a fight scene this badly they could get away with it

Antman could've thrown those shrink disks at Thanos

>making Thanos of all people invisible to the naked eye will still retaining is monstrous strength
That is a mistake.

ANTS also killed a black order member, the others survived till the dusting

TAKE THE GODDAMN PHONE

Attached: Fundamentaals16.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Can't be too bad, Falcon was able to scan him.

thank you based antman

based immortal rudd

True and big.

Man, Falcap is just embarrassing

He has been so consistently based in all his crossovers I legit feel bad for skipping his solo movies.

The optomistic goofball inspiring the """real""" heroes back into action is one of my favorite story beats too

Just noticed that janet was in quantum realm for 30 years yet she got old.

While scott was the same as before

From Scott's perspective, he was in the Quantum Realm for only 5 hours. Janet felt those full 30 years.

>Rocket, be careful when landing. There's an ant on the pad.

Attached: nebula.png (500x650, 619K)

Scott aged 5 years, Rudd just looked the same

>every MCU actor eventually makes a cameo in future movies, gets digitally de-aged
>they didn't need to do anything for Rudd

Seems pretty proportional since he kills Cull Obsidian by stepping on him with little effort

Now Tayne... I can get into.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Ants have feelings too.

Attached: ANGRYANTS.jpg (1063x1063, 54K)

Attached: 28E0AC6C-854F-4E32-B6A1-0A62882EFC45.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Attached: DB08EB03-780F-4E9A-A123-E2F7F008E63A.jpg (700x700, 67K)

Attached: e96.gif (375x213, 3.63M)

wtf I like anal vore now

Disgusting

more

Now in motion

Attached: 1556218103169.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

That’s all there is I wish there was more.

Your failure to deliver has been noted.

I have never once been even slightly interested in anal vore before. Why does this picture arouse me?

Will we get Stature in Ant-man 3?

God, i fucking love the way Proxima is running. Too bad there was not enough of her in a movie

That looks like the plan

They had to flanderize him to make wasp look even more capable, even though there was no need as she was more capable than him in the original, now she makes him look like a babbling retard.

Eh I re watched it last week and its pretty shit, however I find the small interaction far more enjoyable. But aside from that it lacks focus, has too many characters that are just complete jokes, makes hank and scott seem dumber to allow the wasp and his wife so seem smarter.The main "villain" wasn't a villain, and the mafia dudes were jokes. Lastly there wasn't enough interaction between Scott and Casie, which to me is what made the original movie.

>Leviathans were originally called 'Jumbos' during production of Avengers 1
>My girlfriend and I find this hilarious for some reason
>The only time we talked during the film was when I leaned over during this moment and whispered "He punched a Jumbo"
>Nobody knows why we're quietly giggling

Feels good man.

punished ANTS
a man denied of a fanbase

Hell I thought they gave Rudd some eye wrinkle makeup just to age him or give him some grief. The man's immortal, one of the few besides Keanu Reeves to know the true secret of the fountain of youth

paul rudd is pretty based tobehonest

I worked a convention with him he is really cool. He was doing a group session with some other actors and when kids came dressed as antman he got happy. The other actors didn't know what antman was.

at halloween last year he dressed up as Weird Al Yankovic while his daughter was the Wasp. Guy's great with kids.

Shame she'll probably get a fully enclosed suit.

>but instead we just got a huge city chase
I was satisfied enough with it. The whole thing looks so goofy that I can't help but love those moments where he goes giant-sized.
I'm just happy with all the size-shifting shenanigans in general, whether it's about getting bigger or smaller. The sight of Scott using a car as a scooter or rising from the water like a kaiju monster just crack me up, especially since he's so irritated by the whole situation. Also, I like how there's a part where Hope and Luis are driving on a car that's been shrunk, and inside the car there's a building that's been shrunk, and inside the building there's Hank shrunk in the quantum realm. It's some Inception-levels of shrinking.

Attached: Ant-Man and the Wasp 2018 720p x265 MkvCage.mkv_snapshot_01.27.34_[2019.05.11_14.16.39].jpg (1280x536, 120K)

>We live in a world where it's more common to see that the favorite superhero of some kids is Ant-Man.
Sweet.

Attached: 56586081_p4.jpg (647x769, 419K)

Something about the power to communicate with animals fascinates me, and I'd love to see a bit more focus on the ants in future movies. More scenes with Scott naming his ants, or some specific ant characters that get to be at least a little more long-lived. Ant-tonio Banderas in particular got cut down way too soon (even if it was kinda funny).

Attached: Tales to Astonish 038-009.jpg (401x426, 55K)

would Ultron have been ok in the MCU if based on Hank? no, cause you see that anger boiling beneath the surface, but it's nice to think

Attached: rage-of-ultron-ultron-and-yellowjacket-opena1.jpg (666x1024, 447K)

Ant-Man and the Wasp is better on a rewatch, it ages better just like Ant-Man did. The only problem with it is the crappy mob boss that no one cares about. Everything with Ghost and Goliath is fucking great

>MVP of Ant Man
>MVP of Civil War
>MVP of Ant Man & The Wasp
>Second MVP of Endgame after the rat
Scott is the MVP of the MCU and NONE OF YOU can tell me otherwise

Attached: 1c62afda63061d60183b6984ee06d13da115112072586391d225626b078a11b7.gif (500x643, 1.85M)

>made me wanna fuck the shit out of Wasp though
I want Wasp to fuck the shit out of ME

Attached: eva buff.jpg (640x640, 43K)

she explains this, time vortex's fuck you up

feels good mang

Attached: pym holiday.jpg (1109x695, 265K)

>yfw u realize that the airport clash in Civil War was just a low budget storyboard version of this

Attached: 6402039+_5f46f5ef56bce8a37a7c618e2e674538.jpg (800x773, 86K)

Was his goal here to take the leviathan and push it somewhere else, or was one of the wizards about to remove the portal so that thing will get sliced in half?

Attached: portal.jpg (1280x580, 91K)

and then he shoves him up his ass, showing Rian Johnson how you do subversion.

either way the flying fish gets removed from the battlefield, does it matter which one

Via Ant Man 1, there was also a tiny space ship in a single frame.

Disney and Marvel can reference their old Micronauts license all they want so long as they never embellish anything about them or call them by name.

Attached: 141324123.jpg (387x600, 64K)

Doesn't matter a lot, but I really hope they were going to cut it in half with a portal simply because that's more cool.
Also, pushing it away could be either a good idea or a bad idea; depends on what's on the other side of the portal.

This. I get the complaints about Scott being dumbed down, but I went in expecting an OK film and got a really sweet one instead. Hope was great, Ghost and Goliath were really good and I hope AM3 is just as good if not better.

No, the rat did.

That's my secret, I never watch the trailers

Based Pym posters

I loved how Thanos stole the Pym particles to come to future Earth. Pym is canonically the biggest brainiac in the MCU

Next time he'll perform a german suplex on Galactus

"for me it was 5 hours"

He is scientist supreme

Without Pym Particles there would not be time travel. The rat played his part but Pym was also important

Attached: pym threads.jpg (229x537, 47K)

Rat is pretty dumb I wish it was something slightly less dumb like a bolt of lightning hitting the truck or something more along the lines of
>thats bullshit but I believe it

Full pick please
That was honestly the only cool thing to happen. Only thing in the movie that put an uncontrollable huge smile on my face.

kek

He lifted the building that Hulk couldn't. He also crushed Obsidian, who was stronger than the Hulk buster.

>He lifted the building that Hulk couldn't.

Hulk had just been crippled by the most powerful force in the universe, come on.

sauce?

Don’t forget he’s the only one allowed to pound Captain America’s mancunt after he talked it up in front of everyone.

Man you got a source for that? Looks silly, I don't know why but I like Paul Rudd even after his dismal role on Friends

of course he is, he's going to btfo halactus with the yellowjacket's goop gun

>"Good thing I had all these jungle ants to deal with this one!"
Jesus Raimi they let you in for one scene and you make it obvious.

youtu.be/xyGwMqMCta4

Thanks
Was expecting it to be crazier for some reason

Truly best timeline.

Attached: antandtony.jpg (250x286, 27K)

I just wish his second movie was tighter
It had some good moments but I felt it didn't tie together super well and wasn't as smooth of a ride as the original

I hope they see the reception he's getting from the movie and give him an Ant-Man 3.

Which Ant-Man does Yea Forums prefer?

>Be me
>Still not 100 sold in cape shit
>Ant man comes out
>His power is becoming small? Holy fuck its gonna flop, what are the russo brothers thinking, heroes are all about their powers
>Watch it
>Becomes my favorite marvel movie
>I actually fucking learn that a hero greatest weapon is his heart.
This movie had no right to be this good.

>be me
used to read antman and gl comics from the library when I was a kid
>lived to see the day where giant man punches out a space monster and is the best part of a movie that made over 2 billion
blessed even if there proabably wont ever be a good gl movie

It had the unfortunate timing of being out after Infinity War so I think most people watched it to see how it could tie in to the next one. But yeah the stakes never really felt high and the characterizations were kind of jarring.

Isn't he a big hit in Asia what with being a bug-themed hero, easy visual spectacles, and a focus on family? That'll ensure it.

Haw antman works in the movies doesn't make any sense
At first, him being reduced in size doesn change his weight, but in AntMan 2, they are able to lift a miniaturized building with no effort

>in the movies
antman doesn't make any sense at all

don't worry about it

I hope they go more crazy with the action scenes, it felt like they were holding back with a lot of the shrinking stuff. There was some good use of the ants though. I just hope for a third movie that surpasses the previous ones.

Attached: antman-wasp-art-of-14.jpg (500x282, 47K)

What did I miss?

Attached: IMG_20190330_165755.jpg (648x648, 32K)

She was supposed to be in the van, so she shouldn't even be part of that scene (then again so should Scott, but you could see him in the back ground has Giant man)

Attached: 0350_Ant_Man_and_Wasp_Giantess_Surprise.jpg (1280x1978, 419K)

it's about COMIC BOOK heroes, you dipshit

>Oh scott Lang
>Could it be you crave my McNuggies

If only Antman and Wasp was half as good as Endgame.
Really Antman deserves so much more than either of his solo flicks give him.

Big mcnuggies

Attached: 375.jpg (1280x1978, 374K)

wasn't he supposed to be in the van in this part?

youtube.com/watch?v=7hgjJDKXxJ8

>We live in a world where each individual Avenger is as recognizable to the general public as Batman or Superman
Honestly still blown away by this.

I like Scott as the Ant-Man. I have always seen Pym at his best when he a cool scientist.

Attached: 1557255698878.jpg (917x1015, 253K)

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Now that I think about it, anyone knows how Proxima died? Dwarf got squashed by Scott. Corvus was stabbed through the heart by Okoye and Maw was dusted but I don't recall Proxima.

Yes, it's a goof.

Or you can headcannon that that's Hank.

She was dusted too.

Ant-Man 2 was a forgettable piece of crap, however, Ant-man 1 was great

Totally agreed. It probably helped that they had Edgar Wright working on it before Peyton Reed while AM&W was purely Reed.

You can see her cradline Corvus's body in the background when it happens. Neat little parallel to Wanda and Vision.

it just works

W-What was it?

Time doesn't make sense at all in the quantum realm. Tony was right about it being a fluke (but Lang was right about being able to recreate it, obviously).

Being in the quantum realm could age you, under-age you, or put you in some sort of stasis. Luck of the draw really.

A thought occurs: why didn't he just fill Thanos' asshole with bullet ants? Pretty sure not even a titan would be able to handle a bunch of those stinging his asshole, taint, and balls.

Attached: IMG_1790.jpg (768x500, 48K)

The way I see it is that, yes, being big does weaken his hits. Relative to him at his normal size, he is only hitting with half the strength. However, simply because he is an ABSOLUTE UNIT the weight and force of his hits end up making them much stronger than they would normally be. Weaker punches with much, MUCH heavier impacts basically.

Never been a GLfag myself, but my first fav Superhero was Ant-Man and I am a Pymfag all the way

Attached: punished ants.png (541x473, 192K)

Attached: venn.jpg (911x610, 56K)

fuck off Wrightfag, the entire script was scrapped. He wanted Hank to be the villain as Micro or some shit. I want all you WrightFags to die, he was going to make a terrible movie, he came up with some good visuals but THAT IS ALL

>He wanted Hank to be the villain as Micro or some shit.

But that's wrong.

it is not, Wright went though multiple rewrites cause they didn't want to make Hank the villain, but he kept pushing that

This.

Attached: 2735C1AE-6558-4AE7-B918-6CE0E17AE279.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Attached: 3847FC67-5D57-4036-8F11-0869CE77D7FC.jpg (700x700, 67K)

mind you hulk did it first

what was spidey swinging from?

In reality, nothing. It was just something they didn't think about. In my head, I like to imagine AntMan.

so they brought back moon swinging from the spiderman games...

The villain was always Cross as the "Nano-Warrior", bro.

that was only the final fight, he had Hank build up the villain. God damn it, quit defending Wright like some sacred cow.

There's plenty of flying things in the air

Imagine being a plotarmorless Wakandan soldier and getting revived just to die again here.

He is swinging using Ant-Man's arm, look closely.

That is very debatable, hulk obviously destroys obsidian, and is on on par with the hulk buster, the problem is that Banner was not as good as Stark to pilot it (and still won with some quick thinking and a glove that flies)

Ant-Man 3 with Black Knight when.

Attached: 55831915_p33.jpg (642x916, 201K)

Ah, it's Pete time

More

I'm just pointing out you're wrong.

I just see it as him being able to control both size and density/mass.

He's also dead so it doesn't really matter anymore.

>she will never squeeze your dick as hard as she can with those arms

>The moment when he finds out stark used the particles to time travel

>owned by wong of all people
>died to the worst iteration of hulk/banner
>squished like a bug by the bug themed super hero
Deep down I enjoyed it so much because he was a fucking pain in the ass in the Future Fight game.

>That scene where Scott is shrunken and can't get back to normal size, and she's taunting him

Attached: 1334637328604.gif (500x265, 200K)

Cheesers. Came. Back.

Based Lang

Pym particles have less consistency than the fucking speed force dude. Just don't think about it.

Yeah was a huge let down. I think the original is a top 5 MCU entry easily

Attached: C56A4514-52E3-47D4-9825-BDA9AB2A3EEA.gif (250x194, 580K)

The answer is shut the fuck up.

>between her legs

Attached: eva lilly legs4.jpg (3000x1875, 244K)

Eventually. Even a lot of comic fans don't know who the fuck this nigga is.

Attached: Griffith.jpg (790x1200, 226K)

Ant-Man vs Fin Fang Foom movie when?

Yeah, one thing I appreciate about how they portray Hank Pym in the Ant-Man movies is that you see glimpses of how Hank burned his own life down even though he won't accept any of the blame.

It's not a coincidence that pretty much everyone from his past hates him.

>Eva Longoria got swole for the movies
>her biceps are always covered
What the fuck were they thinking?

Edge of the screen duh

>Eva Longoria
Are you segueing to a different movie, making a joke, or did you legitimately forget who she is?

Attached: 1321142376599.jpg (653x786, 169K)

>The moment when he finds out Stark is dead

Attached: 1524040964153.gif (260x195, 1.13M)

Fuck, Evangeline Lilly.

Listen, they're both women.

Probably some spaceship wreckage on Titan.

Didn't he get the rawest deal when ANAD happened?

Attached: eva lilly buff.jpg (1437x839, 88K)

>Hank's face after he lent the Avengers Pym particles and the suit

Attached: ant man and wasp concept art.jpg (2578x3183, 1.18M)

They never managed to fully understand or even replicate Pym Particles, so he's probably not too miffed, he essentially saved the universe, but still definitely doesn't want the tech derived from his work being misused for sure.

On the bright side, for him at least, he outlived his rivals.

He's the only white guy that has made Larson smile without getting murdered so he has the charisma of a God.

I am surprised Disney hasn't bullied Hasbro to give up Micronauts or ROM. Hell ROM alone is pretty wanted by a lot of people in Marvel and James Gunn said he would jump at the chance to do a Marvel ROM movie.

>All this Ant-Man and Thanus theories and memes.
>Endgame happens .
>The only ass Scott has his sights for is America's Ass.
I hope Steve put out before he left, Scott deserved no less.

imagine the next generation

Thought that was Carol from the thumbnail.

underrated

I thought pym was just a comics ripper that shares cbr files. Was genuinely confused when I started watching cartoon movies.

greenscreen

this is the funniest thing ive ever seen thank you for showing me this

The last time you see him before that he says he's gonna hotwire it, but the next time you see him he's comming into the van again, so he just got out to take out the trash.

Man, Starlord should either have the aerorig on or he should not be flying with his body parallel to the ground. He looks goofy as fuck with no upwards thrust.

FPBP

Attached: 1533603763511.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Thanos destroyed the van, might be after that

No, he appears in the background as a giant about half a minute after he'd gotten in the van and said he'll have to hot-wire it.

Attached: 123.jpg (1165x641, 92K)

so wholesome

You got more art?

Attached: ant-man-wasp-concept-art-91.jpg (1200x580, 107K)

>that Sleepycast episode where everyone shits on Paul Rudd for being textbook charismatic and calling him "bland" for it
The bit about the tiny Paul Rudds living in cans of his own brand of pasta sauce is still great though

Anything specific that you'd be interested in seeing? Some character, costume, location, scene?

Attached: antman and wasp concepts.jpg (2586x3177, 974K)

scott getting kisses

I would really like the comparison of the 3 Ant-Man costumes, Giant-Man and Quantum Realm stuff would be nice too.

>helmet off while small
Motherfucking REEEEE

Damn, this one page of concepts has more artistic value than the whole fucking AM&TW movie

If he could be child sized antman without the helmet, I think he'll do fine.

A lot of the concept art is better than the final movie. It's like a lot of the cool stuff was left unused.

Attached: ant-man-wasp-concept-art-18.jpg (1200x926, 135K)

it's not even that they didn't include something, but the movie itself just looks bland and unmemorable. Of all mcu movies only this one stinks of tv-level quality. Sometimes i wanna cry in my pillow because we not gonna see what Edgar Wright would've done and all we left with is this hack of a director

This page has fairly large pictures of quantum realm art (they're hidden by default; click "view list" to make them visible):
comicbookmovie.com/ant-man/ant-man_and_the_wasp/ant-man-and-the-wasp-battle-some-crazy-and-creepy-quantum-realm-creatures-in-new-concept-art-a162730

If you scroll past the Captain Marvel concepts to about July-to-September of 2018, you'll get a bunch of quantum realm pics and behind-the-scenes info on this guy's twitter:
twitter.com/JacksonSze/media

Attached: -157.jpg (1280x1061, 142K)

As for the costumes: I'm not sure if I have a decent comparison image of them, but I've got some background info on the costume from AM&TW.

Attached: costume.jpg (2571x1050, 482K)

Thanks a lot, user. A lot of cool stuff in there. I was asking if you had specifically the image on the left but thanks anyway lad.

I was thinking about buying the art book to scan it and share it here.

Attached: Ant-Man Suits.png (1366x768, 1.43M)

Oh, duh! After seeing that picture I just realized I do have the comparison image, but I was skimming the pages too fast and didn't realize I had it.
The book doesn't necessarily need to be scanned, there's already a pdf of it.

Attached: comparison.jpg (2557x1058, 383K)

You seems to underestimate Stark's intellect

Also, pretty sure space Squidward got to replicate the damn thing as well. 2023 Nebula only brought enough pym particle for a round trip and not only that 2014 nebula get to ride through the wormhole, Thanos entire mothership got there as well

Thanks user.
Really? I guess I didn't search hard enough. Can you share a link, pls

The fucker is a kamen rider. Im sure he’s loved in japan’s elementary schools

Attached: joeypizzaking-paul-rudd-is-the-most-boring-vanilla-dude-you-29542356.png (500x415, 96K)

Stark is dead, so he is fine with that

The best answer I've read on this was that it's more about speed.