youtu.be/HCzWPBR30Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=TjPB3jROgco
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-9-108-mammon/
youtube.com/watch?v=14eK2RSycJw
twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/1029454737391976448?lang=es
reddit.com/r/killsixbilliondemons/comments/5foz4y/seeker_of_thrones_212/
youtube.com/watch?v=e1unoCm0anc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cutest demiurge so far, or cutest demiurge so far?

So Gog sent a fragment of herself in search of the heroes and when It found them it assumed direct control of the vessel?

Is Gog basically a world mind?

Gog Agog is, by my understanding, basically a Worm That Walks from D&D, a hive mind being. If at least one worm survives, she'll continue existing. Abbadon has said that if she got serious, even Jagganoth might have a hard time against her due to her nature. But part of her deal is that she's never serious.

Not gonna lie I think Gog may have the best demiurge intro now.

Did Gog a Gog just do a magical girl transformation by eating the inside of her emissary, assuming direct control, and exploding out in a cloud of gore?
Amazing. Best girl.

yes by world mind I meant exactly that creature from D&D.

Its seriously spooky. Gog could have a single worm in the deepest reces of every single forgotten piece of stone in every single universe under his dominion (or not) and completely reform form that.

I don't think his "people" are real thinking creatures. For me those are simply dolls

I want to ____ that worm!

I think in D&D you cant pull shenanigans like that, the worms have to be near each other to hold your mind stable. But then, Abbadon's doing his own thing so who knows. Maybe "The Great Devourer, Scourge of Worlds" is a really accurate statement.

At least Allison wasted no time in punching it, although that's likely one of the least effective things you could do

My question is why does Mottom represent Gluttony and Gog-Agog represent Envy?

Maybe the whole seven sins thing was always a fanon construction but it seems to me that something called the Great Devourer would be a lot more about eating than jealousy

this is not D&D, of course.

Also, concepts like a Phylactery do exist and may as well be applicable with every single part of the gog-agog super-organism

OWIE ZOWIE

Holy shit I did not expect the intro already

Based abby.

Attached: 1437826022137.jpg (540x720, 111K)

Attached: IMG_20190510_184708.jpg (600x305, 77K)

Gog's waifu level has gone up.

Gog wants to be somebody else,all the time she doesn't just want to consume,she wants to consume YOU for what YOU have

oh no
she's cute

Mottom has to consume just to survive. Her whole empire is based on consuming the wealth of worlds.

Gog-Agog wants to have the fun other people are having.

The seven sins thing is just one element of the demiurge designs.

Mottom is Gluttony because gluttony is excess, doing things too much, not merely eating too much . It is buying a bundle box of MTG cards when you could have just bought the ones you are actually going to play separately. It is spending a lot of money because you have a lot and you want to spend some. And for Mottom, that's indulging in luxuries and riches and adoration she doesnt need or want.

Gog is Envy because they seem to be constantly trying to imitate others because of what they find appealing in them, and I guess we'll be seeing more of that right now.

Attached: 2kDV2q8.jpg (600x776, 127K)

fug I think I'm in love lads

Maybe you'll find out in this chapter. Abaddon has already told Gog's story on discord and it links her well with Envy. But if I were you I'd wait to see it on the page.

As for Om, she demands hundreds of sacrifices from her worlds and used to gorge herself on magic peaches. Did you miss that?

Envy is about wanting something someone else has. Gluttony is about having a lot of food (or wealth) and specifically hoarding it for yourself rather than sharing with those in need.

>when the artist REALLY wants to be James Stokoe but just can't fucking hack it

Attached: heh shiiiiiet.jpg (712x612, 209K)

the best thng about waifuing a world consuming worm horde is there's enough for every user

Because of how they treat their domains.

Mottom pillages her worlds unsustainably to keep her base satisfied. She overconsumes.

Gog doesn't really have a coherent notion of what she wants for herself or her worlds, she just hates that others have better stuff than her. Her backstory is her constantly moving up the ranks by eating everyone that upstages her and taking their place.

I imagine if she were completely alone, she wouldn't have a reason to be anything but a pile of worms.

> Harlequin jester outfit
Abbadon you piece of shit

> Now forced to imagine she has Harley Quinn's voice actor (the good one)
FUUUCK

Attached: BatmanTheAnimatedSeriesRain.gif (499x289, 352K)

>Now forced to imagine she has Harley Quinn's voice actor (the good one
Tara strong?

>KILL
>JESTER

>Bearer of the word BEAST
well there's that stupid repeated argument that won't happen again

jagganoth is beast though

Gog pls.

Attached: worm.gif (444x221, 1.91M)

what word were people arguing about exactly

I wonder what Inc's "inverted hero" theme means in this context.

Something with him training Allison?

Can't make out what is before "himself".

But user Jingles-agog is here to guide you!

honestly if he didn't rush himself constantly and took time to focus on the details and actually work on doing anatomy properly, he'd be at least semi-close.

see

can we get more gog in the nightmare waifu thread

It's "into."

>Gog Agog is a magical girl
Spectacular

Attached: 1537639918407.gif (500x273, 1011K)

It literally is.

She ate the entirety of her world. When the demiurges came to conquer it, they stepped out of their gate and found themselves in a sea of worms. That's how she got her key.

is this confirmed through discord or through abby's tumblr?

Right here: pastebin.com/kbg0BN3F

Tax policies of the demiurges:
>solomon
Boring, rational, fair.
>jadis
Tithes.
>jagganoth
Devshirme, but without muslims and christians.
>mottom
Everything that isn't bolted to the ground - except for her courtiers. Virgins too.
>mammon
Interest on loans.
>Incubus
Gobblets (with booze in them). Warlords probably farm their own taxes.
>Gog-Agog
Can't tax value that isn't there. She probably ate the rich long ago too.

How does that sound?

user I’m sure that your webcomic is going to be a massive success one day, but namedropping is critics work, and a critic is the lowest form an artist can take. I believe in you. Get back to work!

ty

I get the creeps just reading this sentence. If Abaddon actually draws that, I might have to quit the comic.

I thought she sent an infected peon and then exploded him for extra flair.

more like he doesn't hate himself enough to do so.

Envy'll eat away at you to your core, user, until it's all you are and see.

Uhhh...I hate to be that guy but can someone tweet Abby and let him know that Gog has two right hands in the upper right reveal panel?

I think he might still be worn out from the Lancer kickstarter thing.

that peon seems completely made of worm tho.

How much of the original peon remains to be infected?

Dunno, I thought the peon (if he exists) was just bursting with worms since they were eating him up from the inside like those larvae of a parasitic wasp eat caterpillars.

The bulging and sludge bursting suggests it was mostly skin and blood or burger meat.

At that point would mean that hes no longer himself but giust a edgar's skin thing

Might be intentional.

Gog Agog does not give a single fuck about correct anatomy.

Someone post all the other page
Luckily, Allison is pretty great at making the Demiurges so mad that they become serious again

Attached: ksbd chicktract.gif (307x320, 35K)

Y'know, I think it makes it better. Intentional or not, it's a nice unsettling detail.

Can someone give me a runwhat KSB
is and why I should read it

It will be quicker just to read the first few chapters. You'll get it pretty quickly

I stand by the idea that EVERYTHING is worms. There was never a peon. That herald is Gog with a different shape, all of her courtiers are different shapes under the Gog mind. When she bursts out of the clown. she's not taking over or devouring him, because he doesn't exist to begin with. She's just changing her shape to appear as Gog to Allison.

KSB is fight anime. We literally are in a tournamet arc.

Yeah, I too like the idea that everybody in the court of worms *IS* Gog-Agog. Would make her even crazier because she literally is speaking with herself all the time.

There's a very good reason why Gog would likely be the most hellish Demiurge to take on in a fight.

>what is it
College girl thrown into a mystical multiverse with the mightiest weapon in existence implanted onto her forehead. The powers of the multiverse are after her.

>why should I read it
Incredible aesthetics. This is Orc Stain on hinduism. Abaddon doesn't have Stokoe's precise lines, but the design sense is all there.
Bottomless lore that's presented in an actually evocative way. Extra texts are a great read and all flashbacks and explanation pages come with aforementioned incredible aesthetics.
Likeable characters. Even the biggest assholes like Oscar and Incubus and arguably Cio and Allison are too damn entertaining not to love.
I can't speak for the story itself. I like it a lot, but there's always those people ("cultural marxism, sjw, white genocide") and maybe you're one.

A 23 year old virgin is about to get some, then the god of the multiverse appears and her wall explodes with angel horsemen who decapitate Koss (the god of the multiverse) and steal her boyfriend. Koss then shoves a key in her head that gives her cosmic powers and she gets transported to a magical trash city made primarily of giant angel skeletons where she, with the aid of friends she makes along the way - including an angel who is a gender-confused angry rock, a lesbian demon fanfiction writer, an angry demon lady, and just some chick - tries to save her boyfriend from the remaining seven gods of the multiverse - a David Bowie impersonator who likes goblets, an angry old woman whose husband is a blood-drinking tree, a dragon grandpa, Gilgamesh but Roman, a lady who purposefully trapped herself in Carbonite who has robot cultists, a clown loli made of worms, and a big angry dude - all while the head angels try to destroy humanity and the devil chills in a box with a desk in front of it.

Micheal Kirkbride meets Western Isekai meets ten thousand Powermetal album covers

Frankly, I can't imagine demiurges requiring taxes because that would imply they actually need others to have an empire running. I can only see Solomon, Mammon and maybe Jadis having the patience to bother to create a complex bureocracy to collect taxes. The rest of the demiurges will take what they want from you when they want it and how they want it, so you better pray they chose some other unlucky bastard before you.

Koss was the king-god of the multiverse, not the actual god. He knew his name, though.

>a gender-confused angry rock
A gender-confused nuclear explosion barely contained in a suit made of rocks

>Gog has been slowly eating the corpse of Throne for years. The depths of the red city is a hollow void, teeming with the worms in their trillions. Soon they will spill out upon the streets like the broken bank of Yre

Attached: EWVEkjm.jpg (1696x1783, 793K)

I mean they've had a few millenia if I recall correctly - I imagine most of the non crazy ones would develop some system to ensure that they just get money without needing to go around pillaging themselves.

Zoss was the conquering king and the guy who gets decapitated on like the 3rd page of the comic. Koss was the forge god who made the original angels.

What if they are the same person? We never see the two of them on the same room!

>that gap tooth
>"nobody gives me a fair shake"
Cute. I know it's highly unlikely, but it would be awesome if Allison ended up liking Gog and her crazy antics. Gog deserves a friend!

>Is Gog basically a world mind?
She's a huge pile of sentient worms forming a hive mind. So basically unkillable unless you cover all the worlds with pesticides.

Sorry, I meant Zoss.

it was answered on the tumblr I think.

user here isn't quite canon yet as it sounds like a concept background, but could yet still be.

it's amazing how much you got wrong just then.

>Do an elaborate appearance page for an important villain.
>Draw her hand upside down from the wrist.
Its weird how artists can draw elaborate patterns and detailed pages and then get something as simple as nipples and hands wrong anyway. Its like building an elaborate giant cathedral only to realize the door was installed sideways.

Attached: 1549178912078.jpg (413x395, 14K)

>Gog deserves a friend!

The seven deserve nothing but the wrath of YISUN. They are hunger incarnate. They are above laws and morals. They have done unspeakable things to gain the power they currently wield on their brows. And they do NOT deserve friends.

Yup. And I'm okay with that.

I mean, in this case it could be intentional. She's a mass of worms, she can do what she wants.

Attached: 1533498366259.jpg (261x296, 13K)

I like to think it's just Abaddon fucking with us. She's worms, she has no need to conform to proper body anatomy. She can have her hands on the wrong way if she wants.

I already love ... her?

YISUN is a great liar, user.

Its not. Her ability to turn her wrists or her head 360 degrees would be much more pronounced and would probably take several panels to establish visually. Its just an amusing small fuckup, especially when theres elaborate nice looking patterned pants drawn right next to the hand.

user, who made you the friend police?
Besides it's not like she can be killed. Can you imagine the advantage Allison would have with Gog by her side as her super best friend?
Fuck Cio, enter Gog!

Sometimes you miss obvious things. Eiichiro Oda, author of One Piece, has done chapters where he forgets to draw defining parts of characters, like scars.

I want to see her rendition of Never Had A Friend Like Me now.

Gog is for ________ and _________!

>Believing word of god
>Believing the self-admitted consummate liar
>Believing literally anything you see in any one of the comic's panels
Okay, buddy.

>It's worm season on worm planet

Attached: 2013-06-03.jpg (650x1000, 375K)

Yes! The dread waifu’s title card. She’s even more of a titlet than Incubus, but that’s fine.

>why can't I hold all these worms

>She’s even more of a titlet than Incubus

Gee, I guess "The Great Devourer" and "Scourge of Worlds" isn't good enough?

I like when gog's insanity is less cutesy and more sinister. Her appearance at Jagganoth's council of the demiurges was top-notch, and I love that last shot of her brooding expression as Solomon shit talks all of them.

I hope we see gog get REALLY scary soon.

Gog went from an unhinged, laughing facsimile of a "person" to Harley Quinn.

purging, fire

I guess we know where all that great devouring went to now, whew.

>friendly god appears
>try to immediately punch the shit out of her
why?

Hug, fug

Flesh explosions tend to be pretty punch worthy, big faux pas by gog desu

> friendly god
She's a demiurge, at the very least she had to kill all but 6 of the other hundreds of demiurges in order to be one of the seven, this is also ignoring how her 7th of the universe is, like many other, a terrible horrible place to live. Even if Allison didn't know about all the murdering she did before even becoming a demiurge it can be inferred she isn't a good person/worm.

How can my worm god possibly be this thicc

Gog exploding a guy just to make a introduction kind of reminds me of this. youtube.com/watch?v=NljxtaJv-68

>friendly god
In her original home universe, she devoured literally everything and became the very world itself. This was before she got her key, became even MORE stupidly powerful and gained the ability and awareness necessary to spread to new universes.

Friendly god, Got is not,

There are no friendly gods. If they were friendly, they wouldn't be gods.

Gog isn't a god, she's more of a living embodiment of a apocalyptic catastrophe.

>"If you meet God on the road, kill him."

No that was her

>"If you meet Gog on the road, lewd it."

I like that she flip flops from silly to monstrous. Reaffirms that she’s fucked in the head.

Did she hollow a guy out by eating him from the inside and then explode out of his skin?

Attached: EUREKABARFED.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>"If you meet Todd on the road, buy it."

>I wonder what Inc's "inverted hero" theme means in this context
Hero's journey gone horribly awry.

Either that or he was always worms, and either way all of her ‘court’ is likely similar worm/flesh puppets

But when do we get gog lewds?

And please for the love of god, dont have any worms in there.

So what you're saying is that Gog went from an unhinged, laughing facsimile of a "person" to an unhinged, laughing facsimile of a "person".

Reminder that Gog is literally an insect beast, and will be friendly and silly till she/it snaps and then goes pitbull mode and starts eating babies and tearing people apart.

Attached: seras what.jpg (640x480, 27K)

>worms
>insects

Isnt she made of maggots?

>And please for the love of god, dont have any worms in there.
If there's no worms, then it's not Gog.

She's referred to as being about worms - but in the story we have for her its the things that feast on her fresh corpse that become her. They're called worms but based on what actually eats fresh corpses it would be maggots. Either Abba just doesn't happen to know that its maggots that eat corpses, not worms - or the people of KSBD don't care to distinguish the two kinds of wriggly gross things.

>user here (You) isn't quite canon yet as it sounds like a concept background
That's exactly what it is, a first draft of her back story from Abby's discord.

Attached: sweatyguy.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Fitting theme song for the Beast.

A first draft that hasn't appeared in any other place where it can be attributed to either the comic or Abby.

I'll be waiting until I see it in the comic before believing it.

Allison is taking her lessons to heart, clearly.

What do you do when one of the Demiurges- whose names you definitely know after being in Throne for a year- shows up on your doorstep? Immediately attempt to kill them. No time for thought, no time for hesitation or fear, just punch the Scourge in the face.

If you meet the Beast of Worms upon the road, kill her, for the true worm resides within you.

mfw ksbd is the only thing that give me my Megami Tensei fix, until SMT5 comes out.

Attached: Tumblr_mcks56OmpV1rj0em9o1_500.jpg (499x750, 123K)

Anyone else read the jester's lines in this voice

youtube.com/watch?v=-WEIDplVn7M

before he exploded into worms to become [redacted name]'s voice?

I believe the theory that she ate everyone in her kingdom, and so I figure their voice is some shrill nasally woman badly mimicking whoever their trying to be.

>The alt text
The cheering of children is the funniest fucking stock sound effect of them all. When coupled with violent/inappropiate situations it kills me every time.

Attached: Imperius KEK.png (664x951, 312K)

everyone needs a friend user

Attached: 1556804820932.png (391x306, 178K)

So apparently we have an official Gog theme alongside the lower text
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=APIKVLw1tT0

How can you guys read this shit knowing that any given page is likely to be retroactively censored on a whim?

user I know this is bait but for gods sake posting the same bait in every thread for this long isn't even ironically funny

Not even tier 1 outrage. Not even trying. Go back to 2015, they might have bothered with you.

actually so based
clown themes are best themes

Attached: 891.png (680x680, 689K)

Couldn't get my dad to watch Paprika. I need to rotate some Susumu Hirasawa back in my rotation though.

What comes to mind for me after what we've seen and heard so far is this

youtube.com/watch?v=0nttSKBJ38k

Not as a theme song for Gog, but just in general.

>didn't post the other youtube link from the description
OP pls

youtube.com/watch?v=APIKVLw1tT0

What other songs would fit the demiurges?
For a while I've thought this one would fit Jagganoth pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=GbtmmZnrrgM

How do you copy alt text, I can't get to the youtube links for either of these last two pages

You can believe me or not but in previous threads Abby did say it was legit. I am not arguing that it might change some by the time we get her back story in the comic, just that as of this moment until it is contradicted it is all we have to go on.

i typed it out by hand like a pleb

Just Right-Click -> Inspect -> Double-click on the Alt Text segment and copy

I don't think there's a more streamlined way. Title text is meant to be a way to see the basic idea of what an image is when it can't load. The secret message way webcomics use it is not really its intended function. They didn't really think we'd be putting links in them.

Why are you replying to me?

I already know about both the youtube links on the latest page.

It's a misquote, mang. Don't take it personally, I'm sure I clicked you at some point for a reason and then decided to reply to someone else instead.

Gog's battle/serious theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw

Jagganoth probably, lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=99DEjXDrB1k

Imagine Gog with a clown library.

The honking, the honking...

METATRON LIVES!

youtube.com/watch?v=WyAEBux88hw

What would sex be like with Gog?

Attached: 1541380349094.gif (404x397, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=U_opDjElEug

Speaking of which, anyone else look at the core book?
I'd be happy if Ab did maybe a small, single page Lancer comic

>METATRON LIVES!

youtube.com/watch?v=HEZvChBy-sQ

A mass of worms with delusions of being a modest girl with an inferiority complex? Probably about what you would expect from having sex with a pile of worms. A lot of sensations with no focus, a lot of mess with no purpose, and a lot of frustrated devouring your flesh and converting you into new worm stock when you silently berate her for not being what you wanted or expected.

>A first draft that hasn't appeared in any other place where it can be attributed to either the comic or Abby.
I've literally posted the context of Abbadon posting it on the patreon discord here on Yea Forums
Yes, it may change before it hits the comic, but this constant denial is silly. Unlike the "Jag is Beast" shit, we've actually had these sourced.

Gog wouldn't bother with tax, she IS the rich. She literally runs Throne's entertainment industry, and owns a massive casino complex. They're all gonna spend money at the fabulous Gogdome anyway.

More of a reason to read every page as soon as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

This is the Juggernaut/Thorn knights theme. It was an alt text in Wielder of names, during the battle at Mottom's palace

Now we just need Jadis and Jagganoth's intro cards. All the intro cards so far have been pretty epic, have no idea how that's going to work for Jadis since she can't do shit but we'll see.

idk, with how he bursts at the seams rather than oozing away into worms, i feel like hes just some dude

>idk, with how he bursts at the seams rather than oozing away into worms, i feel like hes just some dude

That person was probably a corpse. That's why it bursts at the seams like a bloated body. Gog just infests various corpses and turns them into avatars of herself.

YS ATUN VRAMA PRESH
The Glory, The Tower, The Flame, The Diamond, The Blade, The Mind, The Beast

Only Blade and Mind remain I think.

i like this compromise

So, sex but simultaneously Kafkaesque and absurdist in sensation and character.

Attached: ed5.png (201x160, 34K)

>when the user REALLY wants to be anything of worth but just can't fucking hack it

Attached: 1554813392185.jpg (600x800, 70K)

That's some good scrumpeh

so is anyone gonna draw the clussy

Attached: want some fuk.png (946x178, 150K)

the what

excuse me

Don't you mean the wussy
the cwussy

I love Orc Stain as much as the next guy, but if you want to put out a webcomic at a pace where people will live to see it go anywhere then you can't go full-Stokoe with every singe page.
Or you can just never update on time and *still* have your art go to shit anyway along with your writing, fucking Paranatural I'll never stop being mad jesus fucking christ.

>paranatural
Sometimes people with artistic talent and a great idea are just bad at capitalizing. Just like there are lots of business people who suck but are carried on a highly desirable and competitive idea. I'm sad to see Paranatural crap out but given it's wholesome incredibly appealing art style it still has a chance. And he's raking in 1,800 a month, which is probably enough to live off. There's still a chance to unfuck one's self.

KSBD went somewhere. Got published by Image. That means exposure, reliable income and a platform to probably do another project after KSBD finishes.

thank you G.R.R.M. very cool

OT for this thread but I honestly don't feel capitalization was/is Zack's issue, he's just terrible at writing and pacing. He needs to take his very cool webcomic idea and very appealling art and either step back and plot out his chapters better or hire someone to help him do so. He'd also help himself massively by doing a once a week or even every other week update schedule and STICKING to it instead of pretending he will ever be able to do 2 times a week with his constant WRIIIIIIIIIIST complaints. It's obnoxious seeing a new excuse every Tuesday and Friday until one of his artist friends eventually just helps him finish the chapter.

Honestly I just wish more webcomic artists were Ashley Cope, because for me Unsounded is the gold standard of consistent art, reliable updates (and plenty of forewarning plus a self-imposed and KEPT deadline for any delays), the artist not being a fuckwad, and interactivity with fans. I feel like Unsounded would be a fucking quarter semester case-study if there were a webcomics college course.

Oh here's a thing that's been bugging me, does that one supposedly omniscient demiurge know about Jagganoth's plot? Couldn't he just tell people how to stop him?

Jadis is a she
Also afaik she saw all of reality - presumably she also saw that she doesn't tell people about Jags plan and decided that since she saw that she wouldn't say certain things, then she wouldn't say certain things. Presumably, Allison with will act royally by messing with her prophecy.

>best girl panel
Gog is cute, CUTE!

Attached: download (1).png (336x150, 5K)

The sins thing is more about personal motivations than about their powers, Mottom is gluttony because she's all about consumption and extravagance, Gog is envy because she always wants what others have.

Gog-Agog is about to transform
>dynamic music swlles
>Allison appears before her
>gives her a solid punch in the balls
>everyone says "OOOOOOOOOOH" in unision
>the Demiurges cross their legs in sympathy pain
>Mammon puts his paws over his eyes and whispers
>Cio quips "THATS GOTTA HURT!"
>Gog turns to the camera with a silly high pitched voice
"Yowie zowie! Riiiight in the Key of Kings!"
>cut to Mottom eating life fruit
>"Nuff said!"
>credits roll
>abbadon spoils all this on Discord

Attached: yowie zowie.jpg (495x227, 69K)

No, Gluttony is greed in consumption, Avarice is greed in acquisition and hoarding.

I hate that this stupid fucking meme makes me laugh

Discord, Gog is basically the ghost of an insecure, social climbing peasant girl who's envy was so strong she took control of the worms devouring her corpse

Gog-Agog is about to transform
>Clown music swells
>Allison appears before her
>gives her a solid punch in the balls
>everyone says "OOOOOOOOOOH" in unision
>the Demiurges cross their legs in sympathy pain
>Mammon puts his paws over his eyes and whimpers
>Cio quips "THATS GOTTA HURT!"
>Gog turns to the camera with a silly high pitched voice
"Yowie zowie! Riiiight in the Key of Kings!"
>cut to Mottom eating life fruit
>"Nuff said!"
>credits roll
>abbadon spoils all this on Discord

Attached: yowie zowie.jpg (495x227, 69K)

Hehehehe.

Don't worry, she's got sexy form she uses for advertising too.

Allison was probably just startled by the person exploding into another person.

I don't know mate, if I was allison I would have listened without punching first. Considering Gog titles and Allison current power level (great, but still too little), I wouldn't dream to kill or escape Gog, I would try to make her an ally.

> sentient

Sapient. Sentient is feeling. Sapient is thinking.

Attached: cd2.jpg (600x457, 35K)

>Gog's word is BEAST

JAGFAGS BTFO

Attached: a happy man.jpg (425x300, 98K)

Or he was already full of worms and almost bursting. Meaning the guy was hollowed out long ago and the worms had been using him as a marionette up to this point.

Can I hire Gog for my children's birthdays?

I love this (copypasta? meme?) so much

Attached: 1351692443089.gif (245x160, 1.52M)

It kinda bugs me that the sword king isnt the bearer of the word blade.

Blade refers to a knife/dagger in this case, and not a sword.

Well, now it's official.
twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1126566891345141761

Attached: WoG.png (631x659, 195K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CjPc8RVJ0Dc
Gog's REAL theme

He finally admitted he will only be doing one a week. Problem is even when it was supposed to be two a week, it was paced like three a week

Fuck you.

Seeing how this page have generated discussion around themes, and because I love stupid questions like that, what is the favourite music genre of each demiurge (and Allison & co if you like, I haven't forgot them).

>Incubus: slow and sultry jazz, pic very much related. youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
>Solomon: Militar and marching music. youtube.com/watch?v=GGU1P6lBW6Q
>Mammon: As an old fella, boogie and 50's music. youtube.com/watch?v=OfWc52smNs8
>Mottom: Wants to pretend she's fancy and likes classical, but she's a poser. Listens to comercial pop to look hip in front of her court. youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
>Jadis: Used to listen zen and white noise when working in her techno stuff, now she listens to ease the unbearable pain and agony that is her life.
>Jagganoth: Classical music, Abbadon stated once iirc that Jagganoth wasn't a mindless brute, but really intelligent. youtube.com/watch?v=moL4MkJ-aLk
>Gog-Agog: Will listen the screechiest k-pop and the most hardcore nu-metal, at the same time, on loop, and backwards. youtube.com/watch?v=mxzgwJ8tSE0
>Allison: not a music person, will listen whatever is on the radio.
>White chain: Zen music for light meditation. youtube.com/watch?v=eX445QJ0fwE
>Cio: I don't like her, so fuck her and her music taste.

Attached: george-michael-4.jpg (980x552, 55K)

lol

But someone's theme would be very different from someone's own musical taste.
K6BD is such a metal comic, all themes would be within that musical genre. Except perhaps themes of locations or side characters, which can be more subdued and classical.

come on dude

>to probably do another project after KSBD finishes.
If only that would be Lancer.

I could be misremembering, but I think Abaddon has said he's already been working on the writing for his next comic after K6BD.

>Sentient is feeling.
More like sensing, as in able to perceive the world around it.

Stupid sexy Kyuss.

Perhaps this describes her better youtube.com/watch?v=3KFvoDDs0XM

Or this, just replaces eels with worms.
youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w&t=1s

This one, if you can replace Roxy with Gog in a satisfying way.
youtube.com/watch?v=180-UFwlHwk

i want to ____ those worms

don't be so narrow minded. she could also have a clock

based and wormpilled

Ashley Cope is a consummate professional like no other. Total master of her trade and I can't believe she is able to so consistently deliver art on that caliber at the same time as being a good writer and world builder. She even incorporates digital elements to the pages that take advantage of the webcomic format as a unique creative medium.

Literal 10/10. The fact someone like Aaron Diaz makes more than her a month in crowdfunding is infuriating to me. Could totally be the subject of academic study.

>"If you meet Bog on the road, sell it."

>"If you meet Dog on the road, pet it."

Send men to summon WOOOOOORMS.
Then let us go to Throne to collect it.

That's because his defining personality trait is his endless flame of desire and ambition, which he spreads like aids among men

That's why everyone seeking Royalty should just use the Hansa route.
>don't give a shit about anything
he carries the pipe that's been prophesied to cause his death with him wherever he goes
>do whatever you want.
fuck death, Hansa gets right back up and goes about his existence until the making of the universes

>Bog

The demiurges bow to the Bogdanoffs

Not the intro page I had in mind but ok

So now that beast is answered, will the new retarded demiurge debate be whether Jagg is mind or blade?

Whether Jadis and Jagg are mind or blade is a lot more metaphysically interesting to me than ‘IS JAGG BEAST’

I mean its a lot more obvious that jadis is mind cause of her omniscience. I cant imagine an argument that would say why she's blade instead.

she used a sword that one time i guess

No I think the overall feel of the comic is metal so the overall score would be metal but I very much believe each demiurge could have their own personal theme that doesn't necessarily have to be metal (like with Gog for example).

jagg is beast so i don't know what you're talking about

I think Jagg will be Mind because he's making all those big brain plays.

>They are hunger incarnate.
An alright way to put it but dicey considering Aesma and shit

There are no friendly gods user

I like it, it's a fun little subversion

>>Mammon puts his paws over his eyes and whimpers

Attached: LaffFrampt.jpg (569x472, 47K)

Solomon may not be friendly but his domain seems like one of the best places to live in.

What of Aesma?

I imagine it's a freedom for safety situation, taken to the extreme.

Judging from the tastes of Abbadon, each demiurge likes a different subgenre of metal music.

spotted the shitty web comic guy that after 3yrs has maybe 10 readers and his plot is convoluted self insert faggotry.
nobody cares you're a jealous seething virgin with no art talent. cry moar

>jagg is beast
Dude, did you even read the comic in the OP this time?

Think he's memeing user.

Literally says right there that Jagg is Beast.

Metaphorical blade. She cuts through all confusion to realize her will of learning, and is now trapped by her own omniscience, the fruits of her drive.

Jaggs works tirelessly to understand and improve the things he comes across (a good soldier makes the most of his weapons), and has "colossal scale" ptsd. He's essentially trapped by what he has learned from a lifetime of war.

I doubt these are actually their words, but it would be a neat surprise. Abby's confirmed that Jaggy is BLADE, though he may have been lying.

So what is God’s name?
Tower
Diamond
Glory
Beast
Flame

We’re getting close to knowing it.

>Demiurges
>non-crazy

Blade (Jagganoth)
Mind (Jadis)

God's true and secret name is I. That's all you really need to know.

>the virgin Great Devourer and Scourge of Worlds and the chad Blood Flower Imperatrix of the Gates of Fire
Her titles are fun, but a bit generic compared to stuff like "Lord of the Infinite Vault", "The God-Eater" and "The Lady of Infinite Repose".

T.D.G.B.F.
TidGBF
BTidGF
BigTiDdyGF
mind and sword are the others so the true name of god is
SMBTDGF or
Sultry Mommy Big TiDdy GirlFreind
prove me wrong

Allison's been hanging out in Throne for a year now, she's fully aware that anyone with a Key of Kings in her forehead is fucking bad news. No matter how cute they may seem.

Peasant

Attached: royalty.png (378x425, 277K)

She definitely knows. Jadis knows everything. However, she also wants to die, so I think she's choosing to withhold this information from everyone else because if Jag destroys the universe, she can finally die as well.

It's because he's a terrible swordsman.

Being punched in the face is better than being shot, but I still wouldn't say being punched in the face is a good time.

>Sultry Mommy Big TiDdy GirlFreind
It's very suitable to Ys.

Underrated post.

Attached: Jesus and Soldiers.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

I can't kill myself if I kill myself first and myself can't kill me If I kill I first

I think bursting part was just Gog having a flair for the dramatic, the jester was probably just a fragment of Gog agog all along. Just look at him and Gog's other emissaries, they all have the same shade of skin and marking like Gog and Abaddon has said before that Gog doesn't really have emissaries. I'd imagine that most of the world under control of Gog are probably all devoured and Gog is just putting on an elaborate puppet show.

Even the elephant (especially the elephant) in Gog's court is also Gog.

I am bothered by how much that jester looks like Oscar up close. Long tengu nose, bulging eyes, wide grin, the whole works.

Attached: best devil.jpg (312x697, 84K)

There are two pops on this page and that stock birthday party pop sound with children cheering could work after either of them.

Depression is the wrath of Yisun

She was YISUN's favourite cuz she was pure Want

Dude yeah, I was about to say the same thing.
Mottom's introduction is fucking awesome, and she has the best titles too

Titlet Incubus has a pretty good intro too in context, and King of Swords is a nice title again, in context

matching music you say?

youtu.be/pF5krjVVcso
IT soundtrack

The Jester that Gog is, is based off Venician party masks while Oscar is indeed a tengu. They are similar but probably only because Abbadon is drawing them both in his own style.

Attached: mens-venetian-masks-long-nose-jester-carnival-mask-black-and-gold-masquerade[1].jpg (670x900, 66K)

Perfect song desu.

Imagine IT terrified of Gog Agog as she plays with the children ignorant of her true nature.

It's always fun to think about what horrifies a cosmic horror.

I dont think IT would be scared of Gog since they're similar-ish.

If anything they might become some sort of palls?

I dont know that Pennywise would be afraid of her, she cant hurt him can she? I don't think even she could eat him though I might be wrong here.
Interesting debate though.

Besides her worm nature, she also has the magic of her key, don't discount that.
Gog Agog is pure! She doesn't feed on fear.

One is a universal horror that sends little fragments of itself to eat kids for shits and giggles, one is a MULTIVERSAL horror that devours entire worlds. If IT isn't terrified of her existence, then IT would be terrified of her devouring all of IT's potential food.

I think Gog could eat the Deadlights.

Bump

I read the Jester in the same voice I use for Oskar

I thought the Deadlights were pretty explicitly multiversal though

I thought they were in the space between universes.

I pictured the jester with this exact voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=tA10XayhSOM
Except maybe slower to go with slow creepy circus music.

Wouldnt that make them, more than multiversal?
I mean, its really up to which is bigger. Are the universes themselves bigger than the space that surrounds them? Does that even make sense?
Whatever the answer, I'd say the deadlights and by extension their avatar IT could be on a similar tier to gog.

>Imagine if gog and pennywise have an elder cosmic god child
Now THATS something I wanna see before I die.

Attached: pennywise.png (500x412, 184K)

Gogagogagog invigorates these threads, every damn time

Such is the power of best girl.

Of the seven syllables that are the name of god and which the demiurges bear as their words, beast is clearly Presh

Because Gog is precious

The space between universes could be big or tiny.

The space between them in the KSBD setting is just where the devils live.

I agree about the classical, but I feel like this is more Jagganoth:
youtube.com/watch?v=2tqA5HLtfQc

all of the Demiurges are great really
whenever they are on screen, they never disappoint

Someone pls do a version of the Welcome to the Endless meme with Killer Frost and user hanging himself, except with "Jag is Beast" and the Demiurges

I havent read the actual book and for the longest time I thought Pennywise was just an alien, what exactly is he?

That's hot

Attached: 1470016341360.jpg (1276x779, 1.09M)

Rank the intros boys

Mottom > Gog Agog >Mammon >Solomon >Incubus

Tfw only my 2 favourites are left

Attached: demiurges intros.jpg (3221x1187, 1.22M)

I dunno man I really like Incubus' intro. The bait and switch was cool.

Mammon>Mottom>Solomon>Incubus>Gog Agog

Incubus is the oddest one out. Everyone else looks much more OPULENT and IMPERIAL.

Gog is trashed in the next panel.

>Mottom > Gog Agog >Mammon >Solomon >Incubus

Are you thinking with your dick right now or just waifuing Gog? How can you put hers above Mammon's and Incubus' entrances?

Mottom > Mammon > Incubus > Gog Agog > Solomon David

To be fair Gog's whole thing the first time we ever met her was constantly transforming into mocking imitations of whoever she was talking to.
Unfortunately now that whole part of her seems to have been completely abandoned and she's just a clown for some reason, I miss old Gog.

Attached: 1416017043024.jpg (604x397, 36K)

He comes from what the Dark Tower books and some subsequent others refer to as "Todash", the space that exists between worlds. What that actually means in this case is that what we live in is an illusion, and the space outside is the true reality. Holes appear sometimes (called thinnies in the DT books, one of these produced the monsters in The Mist, a somewhat recent book called Revival featured an attempt at opening a door to the afterlife creating one).

What's funny about IT is that he knows what his true nature is, but he seems to think he's the only being like himself. Maybe that just means he thinks he's better than everything else, or he knows he's the only one preying on that particular pocket of reality. In any case, the only being he really regards as somewhat approaching his power level is The Turtle, a being that supposedly created that particular reality. But IT is somewhat scared of the idea that there's a higher power than even him or The Turtle.

she appeared as a magical girl because that's her idea of allison

She literally devours people in order to replace them

The question now is how can one stop Gog if she starts devouring everyone in sight and how did the others fight her into a standstill during the first Universal War?

Oh man, loved listening to this back when I was in high school.

My stomach still churns every time I think about how that one bad guy who had the hots for Paprika whored himself out to the old man and fatso.

>What ska band does each KSBD lead character listen to?

>Allison: Reel Big Fish, youtube.com/watch?v=gql9220Qon8

>Soloman: Sublime, youtu.be/0Uc3ZrmhDN4

>Jagganoth: Streetlight Manifesto, youtube.com/watch?v=SOqenYis1iQ

>Incubus: Smash Mouth (He angrily insists it's technically a ska band if you listen to the obscure stuff, youtube.com/watch?v=rOwKo9tVO9U)

>Mammon: Goldfinger, youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

>Jadis: Duck Soup, youtube.com/watch?v=JNIrTLpvcjc

>Mottom: Save Ferris, youtu.be/HCzWPBR30Nk

>Gog-Agog: Mighty Might Bosstones, youtube.com/watch?v=TjPB3jROgco

Attached: ska.png (224x225, 12K)

Incubus > Solomon > Mottom > Mammon > Gog Agog

I like the contrast of Incubus' appearance. An albino dressed in (close to) white standing in a red pool in pitch-black darkness. The details are simple, but the stark contrast is what makes it cool.

Solomon is next because his intro pretty much acts as a character-establishing shot for him. You see it and you know what his character is about.

Mottom comes in third for the same reason as Incubus, but Incubus just does it better. After her is Mammon; I like the guy, but his page is a bit busy. Perhaps if the page had focused more on emphasizing the scale of size of both Mammon and his vault (I feel that may actually have been what Abbadon was trying for, but it still feels lacking), maybe even emphasizing how much larger the latter even is compared to Mammon (and he's already massive; that kind of comparison in size could even serve to suggest a feeling of desolation within the vault), I'd like it more as a way to convey how mind-blowingly massive Mammon's vault (and thus, how long he has been amassing wealth for) is. We've all read or at least heard of Treasure Island, and we've all probably watched Treasure Planet. Mammon should have stepped it up with Treasure Cosmos. Sometimes, ungodly size alone can be awe-inspiring.

And at the bottom is Gog Agog. I think what was meant for her intro was to show how cartoony she is? Reminds me of those popagranda bits Captain America did in the First Avenger movie. Anyway, it gives that kind of feeling for me.

>putting Incubus and Solomon above Mammon

Incubus pulling an inception and not doing anything interesting with it for dozens of pages, andSalami Dave lifting Pizza (or holding court and being smug if it's first appearance) are both way dwarfed by giant fish-eye magnified Mammon strolling in and showing the now bleeding-out Allison exactly how fucked she is once the incubus juice has turned off

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-9-108-mammon/

Whaat? No love for The Aquabats?
youtube.com/watch?v=14eK2RSycJw

Attached: 122443567.gif (500x281, 1006K)

This explains everything and nothing, thank you user.

Attached: 1421038042433.gif (478x369, 266K)

tfw love Jadis' aesthetic and my fave since the beginning but afraid she's gonna get shafted within the story coz >Sloth lov

my friend!

I couldn't come up with anything Cio or White Chain would like,

Oscar would like any ska so long as you played it LOUD,

and I'm disappointed with my choice for Jadis, Mottom, and Gog. Might fit under any of them

He's the "proboscis" of an extradimensional horror that feeds on terror. Lot of it's left intentionally vague from what I remember.

No problem, I enjoy sharing. IT is a formless, deathless thing from outside reality as we know it (reality as we know it pretty much amounting to a shared dream), and it takes the form of whatever get's an entertaining reaction from its prey. Preys upon children because they experience things more strongly. Appears as a clown because it thinks it's funny, and it also helps lure particularly young children. IT's predatory nature causes it to appear as a fucked up spider-thing when not willfully trying to appear as anything, but its true essence is outside, a gibbering mass of light and insanity.

>No The Specials
Stop your messing around

>Mammon for Goldfinger's Superman

10/10

Attached: joy.gif (500x281, 266K)

could also work for the punch

So it is the dead lights then, that's it's "actual form" so to speak?

How would you rate the introduction pages, anons?
Personally I'd go

Incubus
Mottom
Mammon
Gog
Solomon

Damn, didn't see the discussion already happened.

>Gog a Bosstones fan
Based
>Incubus not a Cherry Poppin Daddies fan
Trash

The Deadlights are the greater fucked up lovecraftian thing that IT is an appendage/avatar of.

Well thats creepy as fuck.

Mottom>Mammon>Gog-Agog>Solomon David>Incubus

If I had to give Gog a suitably weirder title it'd go something like

>GOG AGOG
>Queen of Worms
>The Great Devourer
>Swallower of 111,111 worlds.
>The One-and-Many, Mistress of the Court of Worms
>Bearer of the word BEAST and god of the seven part world.

just reflex, dude

Attached: A3GxIPB.gif (396x273, 2.04M)

holy kek

Attached: 1470431852731.jpg (689x840, 289K)

Attached: notice-of-meme-acquisition.jpg (2000x1481, 238K)

There should be four or five that mix whimsy and terror.

>The Doyenne of Dark Caprice
>Mass of Hollow Visage
>The Great Devourer
>Scourge of Words

Ehhememmemm.

10/10

Specatcular!

Attached: 1021296993596.gif (360x274, 1.49M)

Hey, you guys think Gog's gonna have a pointy nose from the next page forward?

Attached: pop.png (470x228, 183K)

Attached: 15076496623090.jpg (372x372, 115K)

>The Doyenne of Dark Caprice
>Mass of Hollow Visage
These are way too serious and ominous. Gog is goofy.

I wanted Gog to have a something along the lines of
>Eater of Jewels
Or something to foreshadow her killing solomon (which is totally happening btw)
But it might have been too on the nose and obvious.

That's some dedication

Have they even kept the God Eater title for Jagganoth? I think he'll get something like "The Red God, Pankrator of Al'mumit and God's monster"

What was Al'mumit again? I forgot, but I remember it's related to Jag.

Jagganoth's fortress in throne. It means something like "bringer of death"

Right, I remember now. Thanks user.
Pankrator of Al'mumit sounds like a really badass title, but I'm not sure about having both "The Red God" and "God's Monster". It's a bit contradictory.

yes

So when is ksbd going to get a cartoon adaption?

You know what I change my original position, this is the right order

Zoss, not Koss. Koss was a craftsman.

Who could even pull off these visuals?

>left hand is right hand
well...I guess some details are hard to remember when you're a congregation of worms.

goddamnit

Get the same studio that did Paprika.

Fucking perfect

Gog-Agog's envy comes from her multiple personalities. She can be anyone, but she has no true self; she is nothing more than a pituful, non-sentient worm.
Gog Agog is hollow, assembling her semblance of identity from lies, copied mannerisms and observed vices.
All of her features are borrowed identities of others that she stole, and she cannot exist as a distinct being without stealing/copying the identity of another.

Reminds me of a certain villain from another, thematically similar IP...

Attached: the ebon dragon.jpg (478x478, 33K)

So what does she want? Will she eat Allison? Does she want her to kill the other demiurges? How will Incubus react to her intervention

Gog is incapable of long term planning, so I doubt she has some grand scheme in mind. My theory is this: she thinks Allison is cool, and she shows her affection by eating you and assimilating all of your traits that made her like you in the first place. Gog's here for dinner, and Allison is the main course.

I don't know for sure what she wants, but I suspect she wants to be loved. Idolized. Respected. Things a worm doesn't usually have. For now, this means being the fool. Being the easy-to-like buffoon of a clown, with a vast media empire and a horde of admiring fans. But remember, she can change her identity on a whim; if the clown strategy doesn't work, there are other identities that will give her what she wants.

I suspect that Gog Agog will be giving up her clown form very soon. Most likely, after Alison kills Incubus, she's gonna ninja his corpse and consume his power. Then she's going back to the tried-and-true "king of worms" persona that's gaurenteed to get her respect, or at least fear. The demiurges definitely won't be treating her like the but of the jokes anymore!

As for Incubus, I'm willing to bet that he underestimates Gog Agog. When she throws a worm-shaped monkeywrench in his plans, he's gonna kick himself over how blind he's been.

This is an exceedingly foolish position to hold. The biggest schemer in the book so far has been 1 Metatron, and he's currently a vegetable. Gog is far more lucid then he is; she can plan out at least a few steps ahead.

Attached: worm that walks.jpg (250x308, 26K)

hot

Metatron is an insane cripple, but he is sapient. Gog is a pile of animal instincts. She is psychologically incapable of getting her shit together.

Gog wont kill Incubus. That honor will go to Maya or Allison, his arc is way too entangled with theirs.

needs the BK crown

If anything, gog will kill Solomon david.

This. She's pissed off at him because he lectured her like a naughty child.

How do you think she's gonna do it lads?
>Tournament arc
>intense shit all summer
>Allison vs Solomon David
>He just toys with her for a few pages
>No chance of her even hitting him
>A clandestine worm that hitched a ride on allison becomes Gog and backstabs Solomon at the height of his glory.

wow. thats baby Jesus on so many levels.!

Sorry, I accidentally a whole Name there. I meant to say that Gog would eat Solomon, not Incubus.

Is it true that the 5th book/arc will be the finale?

i made something terrible

Attached: clussy.png (2717x4000, 1.93M)

Attached: 1468017237717.jpg (639x628, 40K)

Attached: wesleyshirt.jpg (328x342, 24K)

I recognize this technique!

Attached: yuria 06_022.jpg (462x634, 223K)

user your artstyle is wonderful.
Thanks for drawing this masterpiece for us.

Attached: 1506623545007.jpg (283x430, 13K)

honk honk

Yes, breaker of infinities. It will be the longest too, apparently. Books 4 and 5 are over 300 pages together

twitter.com/orbitaldropkick/status/1029454737391976448?lang=es

>the end is in sight
It almost doesn't feel real.

Attached: 1395166237276.jpg (352x338, 36K)

Thank you user
Books 4 and 5 are almost as long as the previous 3 combined tho

I mean, not really.

The end is still several years down the line. I get the feeling we're not even half-way through the current book.

>those legs
>that smile
>teeth gap
ABBADON STOP

So book 5 will definitely focus on Jagganoth then with Jadis probably playing a secondary role like Gog is for book 4.

>You will never turn gog-agog into a writhing shambling horny blushing mess of flesh

Why even live lads?

Attached: PJ3Aszo.png (365x363, 202K)

we left the stokoe period like 5 years ago

Do not feed the beast, for its hunger is........insatiable.

Attached: 10 million.jpg (640x269, 36K)

Can Gog reform an entire body from a single worm? How does that work exactly.

hey are you the one behind that redhead sisters comic

Idk user I was making shit up. I would imagine she can though since thats kinda her thing. Impossible to kill unless not even a worm is left alive.

She still needs to procreate a whole bunch to get the mass for a worm puppet.

fucking fuck fuck FUCK
i turned off the layer for the lines on her skin and didnt catch it till now

the one where they put a thumbtack into string cheese? not me

Attached: clussy.png (2700x4000, 1.97M)

user Ill throw money at you if you draw me some hot gog smut.

This is terrible. This is wonderful. Thank you, user, and may YISUN's blessings fall upon you.
Do you have a blog?

I'm preparing the noose as we speak.

Attached: fap.gif (569x558, 10K)

Don't know if she'll kill him but she will probably crash the tournament and destroy Rayuba

It's stated in the Daemoniac stuff sometime around when Salami was being introduced that the lives of the citizens of the Celestial Empire are "Hard, but peaceful, prosperous, and one might almost say 'happy'- if they did not totally lack freedom".
Basically, you'll never want for food, water, comfort, or entertainment- but the Empire decides where you live, what you do, who you marry, and probably what you eat, drink, and watch for entertainment, too. Basically feudalism crossed with the nanny state.

>Gog noms Rayuba and decapitates Solomon's empire
This is what's going to happen.

I'd help her procreate if it means she gets her cute worm flesh back.

She's set up as the devourer of worlds and Rayuba is a perfect gleaming jewel of civilization and order among the demiurge's degradation. It is bound to happen. The one downside is that it might feel like a rehash of the Siege of Yre. Although it won't be a battle as much as a massacre

>>all of solomon david's masterfully trained godlike military, his entire empire and all its defences, helpless like lambs to the slaughter before the mighty worm

The poetry is palpable.

Would give the perfect reason for him to get serious again. She'd be doing him a favor, what he wanted, just not how he would prefer things to go down.

The alt text in the final page of the concordance foreshadows this

>Out—out are the lights—out all! And, over each quivering form, The curtain, a funeral pall, Comes down with the rush of a storm, While the angels, all pallid and wan, Uprising, unveiling, affirm That the play is the tragedy, “Man,” And its hero, the Conqueror Worm.

Its all but obvious that itll happen somehow. We dont know if abby has some curveball until then though.

I just love saying that "worm" something about this word has such a nice auditory pleasantness to it.

Also the angels will probably play a key role. Abbadon has said earlier that book 4 deals with Solomon and White chain, so her identity issues arc the angel plot to restore divinity probably reaches a critical point at the end of the book.
If I had to bet the book ends with the peace of the demiurges irreparably broken and Jagganoth and Metatron begin their move to cleanse creation
reddit.com/r/killsixbilliondemons/comments/5foz4y/seeker_of_thrones_212/

I think everyone is forgetting Ki-Rata and how, supposedly, one could level an entire city with it. Theoretically, couldn't Solomon just flick his wrists and vaporize wave after wave of worms? The only way i can see Gog winning a one-on-one is if she gets the drop on him, and she doesn't strike me as the demigod who'd do that.

Solomon can't let loose without annihilating that which he has worked so hard to rebuild.

That's peasant talk.

And that is why he isn't royalty.

I like your style, user. Why not try making a webcomic of your own?

Solomon is a peasant. A peasant with a crown, but a peasant nonetheless.
>The weak swordsman clings to victory. He thinks of his life, his obligations, the outcome of the battle, his hatred for his opponent, his training, his pride in his mastery. By doing so, he is an imperfect vessel for the terrible fires of Will. He will surely crack. He will not laugh uproariously if he is cleft in two by his opponent’s blade. When his sword is shattered, his hands will be too reserved to tear his enemies’ flesh.

Even The Great World and Scourge of Devourers would be a step up desu

welcome to stephen king lore

I dropped that guy after high school because of this mess

What's the text from? Meti's manual?

Howabout

>The Living Theater
>Jester of the Concordance

OOO, or

>The Grand Tatterdemalion

All right, I submit my final submission from my earlier submission:

>The Doyenne Tatterdemalion

"a woman who is the most respected or prominent person in a particular field."

"1 : ragged or disreputable in appearance. 2 : being in a decayed state or condition : dilapidated"

Sounds like something out of darkest dungeon.

>Solomon slowly being overwhelmed due to refusing to go all out
Kino moment

If he isn't forced to destroy what he has built, how will his pride be broken?

>Wave upon wave of endless worms devouring his citizens.
>Nothing he can do to stop them unless he stops holding back
>100 point strike
>literally cracks his planet and the suns he put there in half.
>Still not enough to stop the wormqueen.

Attached: 1528318576998.gif (638x638, 186K)

I am going to put Mottom first, but a caveat: I think the fact that she was the FIRST in addition to it being so badass probably has something to do with it. SO:

>5. Solomon - Totally in character, thus I think we all could see it coming a mile away. Too telegraphed and just outdone by all the others. Only one I could say "meh" to. 5.5/10

>4. Incubus - Contrast with his dream self, nice "oooo, why" moment. The Dark Souls boss lair also does it for me. 7/10

>3. Gog - Totally in character and because of that great for the exact reason Solomon David's was lackluster: it was unexpected. Totally caught me off guard that that herald exploded into the Demiurge. Suddenness took the hype from 4 to 10 in three panels. 8/10

>2. Mammon - Amazing character design and the juxtaposition against his Yabalchoath flashback in the same pose rising up out of the gold was an artistic 10/10 on Abaddon's part; perfect show don't tell to let us see just how far he had withered (especially the cataracted eyes vs. the gold in the flashback). 8.5/10

>1. Mottom - Metal as fuck, great tension and build up, and using your breath to disintegrate a monk into petals showcased the effortless power of a Demiurge perfectly. 10/10

So Rayuba is hyper-Singapore, then.

Attached: rip.png (268x363, 77K)

I could basically hear chanting during Mottom's introduction, it showcased her terrifying power perfectly

Wow. Since when do these thread have anyone making anything for them? And something that's actually good?
Unless you didn't make it for the thread, and are just sharing, and if so then you are a slut.

Has anyone sent this to Abby yet? I would but I don't touch tumblr or twitter.

I hope they use the corrected version if they do.

very good work, the world needs more ksbd lewds

>The Living Theater
I really like this one.

>Gogposting has brought back high quality OC to KSBD threads

TRULY best girl

Attached: 6 Juggernotter Scours The Seabed.gif (300x221, 1.91M)

do you ahve an art blog or seomthing I can follow cause this is great.

gotta be honest, the gif wasnt from here

>not already imagining her with an obnoxious nasally accent

use this one if you do. i keep finding more obvious shit to fix every time i look at it and i just want to kill myself at this point

Attached: i swear to yisun if i find any more mistakes.png (2700x4000, 1.96M)

...oh.

Wait a minute, those lines on Gog's face...

Attached: 1496531736891.png (171x198, 54K)

And a primarily green scheme, too?

Attached: tnwg9vrzocsz[1].jpg (514x720, 47K)

THIS IMAGE PROVIDES ME WITH GREAT POWER

Attached: 1530513142509.jpg (200x222, 5K)

Yeah, that's where it's from. One of the signs of the weak swordsman.

I REALLY like these.

She’s(?) a demiurge user. Gog might be cute (CUTE), but she’s(?) still a walking goddamn apocalypse and thus bad news.

Threadly reminder that Abaddon himself stated that Gog-Agog has no emissaries, and that there is only Gog-Agog

>The Cosmic Theater

This was my favorite alt text in a long while. Even if Abby himself didn't write it.
That whole page was 100% fucking quality in general. Best one we've had in this chapter so far.

Attached: KOS50.jpg (980x1515, 1.28M)

Post your predictions of Jag and Jadis titles, anons.

>Pankrator JAGGANOTH
>The Red God
>Blood Lord of Al'mumit
>The Perfect Monstrosity
>Bearer of the word BLADE and God of the seven part world

>JADIS
>The Eye Revealed
>The Lady of Infinite Repose
>Bearer of the Shape of the Universe
>Bearer of the word MIND and Goddess of the seven part world.

>Gog gets Beast instead of Jaggy

Le gay.

Well, Studio Madhouse is still going and they still do great work, it just wouldn't be Kon-level great.

Fucking solid.

The whole breakdown into degeneracy Throne right before the Second Conquest is awfully similar to how the First Age Solars ended up, really. Also funny how the way Primordials were shaped into Yozis as much by their sense of defeat as anything is almost like the difference between Royalty and being a tryhard.

Not to mention most of the Demiurges are pretty good Infernal caste analogues.

>Mottom: Adorjani Malefactor
>Incubus: Cecelynian Scourge
>Solomon: Cecelynian Slayer
>Jadis: Pyrian Defiler
>Gog: Kimberian Fiend
>Maya: Malfean Scourge
>Jagganoth: Unclear, but probably Pyrian Slayer

The only odd one out is Mammon, and only because he's been a dopey grandpa for ages

You forgot the most private of Jag's titles: The Broken Man

Attached: 1525558438.seriously_failure_vs_broken_man_x2.png (924x460, 29K)

Noice.

Attached: Hits a Chitauri Leviathan on the face.png (227x263, 81K)

I think Jagg will be MIND because he's the only one still making plans instead of stagnating.

I think Jadis will be BLADE because her words are laced with lies to poison all who listen in her quest to die.

Jagg is beast

Abbadon confirmed that Jadis is Mind and Jagg is Blade in a discord conversation a while ago.

anything said in discord isn't a confirmation. It's just him rambling.
It's not confirmed until it shows up in a page.

Blade obviously refers to the "continuous cutting motion" which is the only way to keep from stagnating.
Jadis is stuck as she is because she is omniscient. Her mind has expanded beyond her body, which is why she's placed inside the glass tomb.

that's Emissaries with a capital E user, like 000001.

>Lisa
I see you are a man of taste

Jagganoth has been confirmed as blade in a lower text a while ago

I would say strongly hinted rather than confirmed, but fair point user.

Got a place where you post arts?

>Jagganothposters being more and more in denial with each word reveal

abbadon literally sent me a fax confirming jagganoth is beast

are you sure it wasn't a faux confirming jagganoth beast?

gog's teeth being shaded with pink is a nice touch, assuming it's intentional
makes it seem like they'd be fleshy or rubbery

It's funny to me.

Loli Mottom is the cutest.

what else she can pull out like that?

Attached: 1526980678059.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Definitely. Look how Gog's appearance has fueled this general. The past few threads barely topped 200 posts
Plebian taste
How can you get over that it's actually a crusty old woman playing dressup?

demiurge intro threads are always big to be fair, even solomon's which people seem to consider the least cool

I noticed an amusing coincidence between KSBD and 'Superhero Jagganath' by Diablo Swing Orchestra. Perhaps you could think of it from the perspective of Gog singing about Jagganath, thinking that she was Jagganath.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1unoCm0anc

Part of a made-for-TV musical presented by Conqueror Worm Entertainment

She's insane. Not mad genius insane, just insane.

Some days she's a goddamn nightmare. Some days she's completely useless. If she was sane all the time, she'd have won the war. As it is, being what she is is the only reason she survived it.