Guardians of the galaxy #5

new team member I guess

Attached: why didn't Kallark pursue the black order.jpg (1186x1800, 386K)

Attached: I remember this from the avengers.jpg (674x1024, 183K)

Attached: a lot of man butt on this page wait does groot count as a man.jpg (674x1024, 217K)

Attached: I recall both marv and genis being able to find anyone they wanted with their cosmic awareness phyla (674x1024, 239K)

Attached: I'm pretty he is a bulldog or pug.jpg (674x1024, 200K)

Phyla is from another universe, she probably has yet to synch properly

> Bill can summon Lockjaw.
I take back everything bad I said about this book

Is Quill still an insufferable faggot?

Cates still pushing for that retarded "Beta Ray Bill and Lockjaw are the best friends ever" that he pulled out of his ass in Death of the Inhumans, huh?

>the death of the Inhumans foreshadowed this
Nice.

They will make Star-Lord and Gamora canon, fuck the MCU!!!!!

In Old Man Quill is already canon so it's a matter of time, shitty couple.

Attached: OMQ-4.jpg (756x1148, 330K)

That's another writer but yeah I can see Cates pushing for Peter/Gamora ship because it would make drama and he likes that shit.

I don't mind them in the MCU but the comics is another thing.

This is such a shitty characterization of Rich, he would be on Peter's side in this. Not to mention he doesn't need those Nova jobbers.

Wait I thought that he died

Cates feels like he doesn't know how to write anyone here.
Rich being a passive beta bitch would bug me more if he were anything other than a background character getting 2 lines per issue

It was a fakeout. The only confirmed kills in DOTI are Black Bolt's other wives, flagman,maximus, and triton and Ronan. Most of the kills are background fodder. Cates even made a completely new group of inhumans to kill. Attilan was never attacked, the new city on the moon was.

I completely forgot Old Man Quill is a thing.

I thought this was a story time

Issue comes out on the 15th

I wonder why he's even writing Guardians when he seems more interested in Thanos, Hela, and his emo band. Maybe he's holding the title ransom to exchange it with Aaron since Cates wants to write Thor and Aaron said he wanted the Guardians.

Ugh seriously the only thing I am looking forward to is the annual and that's only because I get to read stories of characters that I like from people other than Ewing (and I am curious about that Nova and Quasar story by Ewing since judging from some of what the artist showed on twitter they are probably going to fight Ego again).

>Ronan being killed in a shitty event.
Fuck that

Based redditor thinking Cates' off-screen friendship is canon

Yeah he gets the characters wrong. Rich is impulsive and would just fly off to get Gamora by himself. Peter would then curse under his breath, then start brainstorming on a way to get to Gamora and try to reign the team in if they gave hum any buts.

Pretty boring desu... and Viv is canon in Old Man Logan universe now.

Judging by the sales you and everyone else, I don't think anyone asked for that story.

It's boring because no one wants to fucking read Guardians and have a story were they are on Earth and dealing with Earth villains and doing boring as fuck shit that you could have done with any other characters in the comics. The only interesting angle is the Universal Church of Truth side plot but even the writer manages to make that a fucking bore.

"Foreshadowed" my ass, this friendship has never been a thing before Cates.