What is with the twinification of Peter Parker? I want a Spider-MAN, not Spider, well, twink

What is with the twinification of Peter Parker? I want a Spider-MAN, not Spider, well, twink.

Attached: animated peters.jpg (445x750, 56K)

1. Spider-Man started out as a teen, and one of the major factors that made him famous and popular was being a teen hero that wasn't someone else's sidekick.

2. It's only been in recent years. The great majority of comics, television shows, movies, and games still portray Peter as an adult. AdultPeterfags just have a massive victim complex.

Spectacular was FAR more twink than Ultimate.

>Spider-man is well known as being the first teen super-hero so many adaptations start there and end before he get's anywhere
but more importantly
>Spider-man is popular with kids who are more likely to spend money on merchandise
>execs think kids these days relate more to other kids or teens

Peter wil always be marvels twink compared to buff heroes.

Attached: captain_marvel_by_arkenstellar-dbshn4q.jpg (900x1129, 152K)

>Diagram of Peter degrading into twink
>No Chad Charker as an absolute alpha looming over them all
yare-yare

Attached: Spider-Peter.jpg (627x476, 54K)

Fuck this gay earth. Chad-Dad Spidey when

Attached: distressed_cat.jpg (493x527, 33K)

What I'm wondering is why even as a teen he's more feminine than masculine. That is a recent trend too, but I wonder why.

>Upset that a teenage character is portrayed as a teenager
Are you dumb or something?

>teen = twink
Nigga are you dumb?

I don't even know anymore.

Attached: 3927f0279ed109e35afa4ed19036d29b.png (1118x838, 15K)

It distinguishes him from the more muscular adult heroes. Younger men naturally look more androgynous than older men.

And, most importantly, girls like pretty boys.

>The great majority of comics, television shows, movies, and games still portray Peter as an adult.
In the MCU and in the current cartoon he's a teenager. It's obvious that they're trying to push teen peter right now.

>And, most importantly, girls like pretty boys.
Point. Fujos eat that shit up. I'm not knocking it, btw, but I definitely prefer '03 Spidey and 90's Spidey's aesthetic to the rest. Masculine and maturing, and not fujobait.

Attached: PeterParker.jpg (500x706, 35K)

Is this a Japanese demonic twink Spider-man from Fairy Tales?

Attached: RCO024_1493597970.jpg (988x1500, 1.28M)

Pretty twinky but also pretty based chief.

Attached: peter peterb noir.jpg (564x356, 58K)

oh my I had no idea noir looked like that

I LOVE CAROL!

He’s an acrobat and incredibly nimble, he should generally look cut and not outrageously buff like most superheroes. Which yeah, I get, it’s fiction he could be fat and still be outrageously fast but not having him be huge also kinda fits the whole spider thing.

I like you. I also liked the Spiderverse movie simply because it gave Peter a powerful, more muscular build. Really appreciated that.

>Spectacular Kino-Man will never be continued
Thanks for reminding me

Attached: long lonely.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

It went downhill after Peter broke up with best girl Lizz because 'MUH SHE'S-ALL-THAT CHILDHOOD FREN'.

Fuck Gwen. No, really. She's nice, but Liz was objectively better and more understanding of Peter.

Shipperfags like you ruin Spider-Man threads.

You don't understand facetiousness, do you?

I mean, it's not like the show itself wasn't encouraging this, it was straight up a western harem show sometimes.
Does anybody have that chart showing the numerous relationship between the characters, to a point it ended up looking like a web?