ITT: You feel, you lose

ITT: You feel, you lose.

Attached: ruby1.png (1280x5598, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vWLnV9DCEU
youtube.com/watch?v=qzFaexvMeQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: AAB087BB-1077-4282-A5F2-10FE8EEEEB7D.jpg (2082x1600, 1.27M)

I guess I win

If this comic makes you feel anything other than disgust then you should be killed.

Attached: 1557345211924.jpg (2120x3260, 574K)

Attached: shadow1.jpg (640x960, 75K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Dumb idiot just needs to get poofed and reform in a Sapphire shape.

Attached: lol1.jpg (826x4663, 1.58M)

Fek off u useless cunts i want to feel depressed bout to drop a load o what i got

Attached: RCO012_1465448607.jpg (1042x1600, 434K)

>I'm not mentally ill

Attached: RCO021_1471065867.jpg (1041x1600, 431K)

Attached: 1531144855711.png (1041x1600, 2.31M)

This one always made me feel hollow yeah?

Attached: Hawkeye17_027.jpg (1043x1600, 342K)

Shitposts can make ye feel too

Attached: 1553135791857.jpg (626x958, 54K)

Something hopeful and sad about this page

Attached: 1552583140737.jpg (1332x2048, 545K)

Attached: am1.jpg (1280x1529, 427K)

At least they have cute art. Usually they have purposefully awful art

Attached: mousey.jpg (998x4209, 642K)

I miss the good old days when you could hit bump limit within 2 hours on Yea Forums with one of these.

Context?

Attached: 1450323910903.gif (750x245, 108K)

Sometimes Yea Forums, you're alright.

1/2

Attached: RCO013_w.jpg (1008x1600, 404K)

2/2

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1041x1600, 411K)

Truly the Edgehog.

Hug yer mum user she loves ye

Attached: 1499703894774.jpg (1156x1600, 302K)

Should have linked this first
Basically it's a story about a dude who has been having recurring dreams about this woman that he can't remember. It gets to the point that it's all he can think about and is ruining his life. It turns out that it was his life in another timeline that got changed because of super hero shit.
Astro City 1/2 and if you're curious to read the whole thing

Attached: 1532548797787.png (1041x1600, 2.64M)

Wife even, she no longer existed because of timeline bullshit

This page always fucked wi me.

Attached: 1499717356671.jpg (924x1386, 577K)

So, she check the I.D. of one person. What a dick.

Attached: 1490049235652.jpg (567x7763, 929K)

Attached: chubby_mary.jpg (996x1226, 401K)

Attached: 1519664266871.jpg (700x2518, 531K)

>good old days
Shit like that is why Yea Forums is one of the worst boards on the site.

Attached: 1422277833939.jpg (750x790, 227K)

god damn it

Attached: Seven_Soldiers_of_Victory_Book_One_2010_digitalEmpire_142.jpg (1985x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Doug.jpg (796x419, 75K)

I felt annoyance and disgust, does that count?

If ye can feel it its a feel faggot

Attached: 1460175469890.jpg (447x448, 42K)

Attached: 1428464072812.jpg (1024x1592, 461K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2556x1973, 1.65M)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1184x1800, 749K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4vWLnV9DCEU

Attached: christmas.jpg (300x188, 52K)

punisher MAX is better

I gotchu senpai

Attached: thequestion03604.jpg (1280x1979, 793K)

nice to see some love for aaron's run, i loved it, even after what he did to frank's motivation, i thought it was a perfect fit for the darker undertones of MAX and how it has kind of hinted at in BORN

also feels from fury max

Attached: sadmoment.jpg (1041x1600, 527K)

You make me feel disgust.

Like all people who gleefully hate minorities.

Where is this from, anyhow?

Lightweight.

Did he really die?

Attached: 1dov8or7h9Xskq.png (918x1435, 875K)

yes, he dies.
quick note: this isnt mainline continuity, this is from punisher MAX, a separate AU where the marvel universe is more grounded in reality.

The edit really did help it

why are you cutting out the whole point of the comic user?

Attached: trumpy.jpg (460x1912, 338K)

Why won't this psychopath draw noses?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?

I am probably the only person who liked this idea.
The spiked suit, I mean. The idea that a playful, happy hero could be so fucked-up by failing to save so many people - which is something that happens a lot - that he wants to feel pain all the time.

I wish I still could.

>"one dollar"
>not "the best dollar"

What dyou mean edit-
Aw fek this and you too.

Attached: Hellblazer_038_1991_digitalEmpire_010.jpg (1098x1650, 670K)

>Feel.
>for that shit.
Lol.

just because something is "orange man bad" doesn't make it good you retard

He didn't just failed to save many people, he was indirectly responsible for their deaths because he thought it would be a good idea to fight a human nuke in a heavily populated area

>Cutting off the last panel

Really, user? Really?

And then he wasn't dead. Because apparently he is fucking unkillable, just like Ultimate Green Goblin.

>A town so shitty the local hero eventually just went "Fuck this shit, I'm out"

Attached: 5b0af0746b190.jpg (649x383, 53K)

Attached: luke cage loss.jpg (1988x2013, 1.24M)

O'neil's run had me fucked fer the longest time

I liked it too 's something needs bringing up more often

Attached: thequestionquarterly00308.jpg (633x966, 149K)

Attached: RCO124.jpg (1443x2048, 635K)

>Trump made America so great that they had the time to put him on every 1 dollar bill, which would take years, if not decades, to circulate all prior currency out of the market

Hah.

I knew it was from MAX. I didn't know he died!
Interesting choice.

Who, why, what?

It is if it predicts it by several years, user.

>Really, user? Really?
It was the right choice, making the comic more than a cheap Trumpism.

Attached: CartoonPeanuts621To624.jpg (600x508, 127K)

Attached: gain.jpg (703x670, 131K)

Attached: dobson depressive.jpg (550x1492, 423K)

>It was the right choice

Attached: 1515974787753.jpg (1200x773, 157K)

does that mean B^Uckley wasn't the original meme magician?

Constantine's life's a bitch

Attached: Hellblazer_034_1990_digitalEmpire_021.jpg (1074x1650, 471K)

Attached: Deadpool_2012_039018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

I know a dude named Emily, why is it so weird a woman has a man's name? Creepy bitch.

A 'Trumpism' is a stupid or offensive remark made by Trump.

The final panel was the payoff. Without it, the comic becomes completely meaningless.

I see his psychosis is interrupted by moments of clarity.

I didn't know Yea Forums use to have IDs.

Attached: End of Courage.png (1321x472, 63K)

I read through all of SSSS a week ago. This scene still wrecks me.

Attached: SSSS - 745.jpg (950x1446, 497K)

>It is if it predicts it by several years, user.
Not who you're replying to, but no one individual could ever destroy the planet, dipshit.
To claim that any singular person was soley responsible for the destruction of the world as suggested by the strip is completely foolish and uttery lacks any understanding of how the systems put in place.
The entire reason why nukes have not been used is because there is a chain of several people who need to say "yes" in order for the bombs used to explode on-target.

The inclusion of the last frame with trump on the $1 changes the meaning from "The potentially last person in a broken world doing the right thing and following a simple rule" to what is basically "ORANGE MAN BAD, ALL BLAME HE FOR THIS!"

Attached: CrossedTheBestPage.jpg (446x797, 109K)

Being Jonah Hex is tough. Being anyone is tough. You're tougher.

Attached: RCO022_1469563379.jpg (1041x1600, 501K)

Don't gems have a hard limit to how far they can push their basic shape?

Attached: asymmetrical-amethyst21.png (1363x763, 662K)

I'm honestly surprised that the actual show never had a trans gem. Maybe CN drew the line there

>ID reads male
>Name was male given at birth
>He lookes like a boy in the ID
>Probably is asked politely if that's really him and why does she look like a boy on the ID
>Mentally she believes she's being harassed and demonizes the lady asking for tickets
>probably actually REEEEE'd in silently

Attached: Lexstansa.jpg (678x678, 61K)

>nice

>After a communist president took power in the US the biggest civil war after destroyed the country. what left behind was the flag tored apart and a one dollar bill to remember the greatness that was the US.

Steven is the transgem. Everyone kept trying to deadname him as Pink Diamond/Rose. Had to fight his 'family' for acceptance. Still probably going to have confusion afterwards. Even still get called 'she' by Blue after Blue accepted he's now Steven.

Whats with the faggotry with this board? Shit like this and all the fucking gay shipping makes me wonder if anyone other than me is straight here. And if anyone gets the “feels” from this comic you should go an hero.

Damn.

Attached: urinal rule.jpg (325x976, 138K)

>doing the right thing

Leaving a worthless bill in an abandoned store the proprietor of which is most likely dead is a symbolic at, not "doing the right thing".

Trump has already reneged on the Iran nuclear deal. Unilaterally. No, he doesn't have all the power, but he should not have any power at all.

Give that even Amy, who probably is the most accomplished shape shifter in the universe, can't do it, I'm gonna say 'yes'.

>if anyone other than me is straight

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

post that on your twitter, Dobbo, I bet you won't be banned again

Attached: dobbo trump.jpg (1242x1132, 177K)

>not "doing the right thing".
if you're a cynical nigger, sure.

Is this loss?

context?

Oh, user. Dobson is not the only person who thinks Donald Trump should not have executive power.

It's not the right thing, it's a meaningless gesture.

I don't know, user, is there a clue in the name of the image?

i don't thinks it's painting anyone evil or bad, just how mentally damaged most trannies are, or like internally blowing something out of proportion in your own head and then immediately regretting it

Attached: think.gif (500x288, 804K)

I remember the old me, but at this point my brain feels like a red hot engine that just won't stop. A constant buzzing like a car stuck in high revs and moving at 15 mph.
The only moment of respite is the 5 minutes I get get right after I wake up. Sometimes I try to hold on for those 5 minutes as long as possible.

I feel physically and mentally weak. I used to have an "angry" temperament but now I am incapable for standing for what I believe in or being angry.

I tried anti-depressants... But to me it feels like admitting defeat. How can I be a whole man if I rely on a pill to make me feel better...

My failures haunt me. My integrity and pride seem, at times, unsalvageable. I hurt people. I don't want to hurt people but I do. The nicer and more wholesome they seem, the more I try to stay away to avoid disappointing or "contaminating" them. To toxic and evil people I am like a magnet. They can smell the pain, it makes them feel whole I think.

A while ago I was an all-star student, great sense of humour. Real friends. Dreams and ambitions. I made sure to sabotage it. I can't get over my failures.

The call of the void... It is "certain". No doubts in the darkness. No unknowns. The chaos of the world is like a hypnotizing mist around me.

This past years... For the first time. I have know what fear and depair are.

Hope and happiness require commitment, strengh. I bent the knee once and it led to these years of pain... Now all I see is the evil in people. Me who used to love humanity so much, I now see it as a ramassis of sleepwalking pigs. I don't want to. I don't try to (God I don't try to). But it's like this virus has a hold over my soul.

But I will make it. This is NOT how it ends. Never again will I discard my own path. I must see it through. Mind over matter.

Any Yea Forumsmrads also feel this way? I was going to reply to a Blast thread but it's locked.

Attached: 1555301557089.png (750x743, 609K)

Is intense disgust a feeling?

I don't have the image set, but Mr. Gone's backstory from The Maxx always gets me. It really captures the childhood terror of being abused by an adult, feeling like there's no way out, and it'll happen again.

Wow, that's 7 kinds of fucked up. What the shit?

Attached: 8449231f500b1604118ca0587bdeab1c.jpg (540x545, 27K)

I've been looking for this one comic for years called "The Invincible Robot Girl" or something like that. It's this old-school looking robot girl walking home after school, and some girls throw a rock at her and laugh. The robot girl looks back for a moment, and just keeps walking home, which is in a trailer park I think. The final panel is her just standing in her room, but the mirror reflection shows a human schoolgirl with a bruise on her head, crying.

Nope, I have never been down this deep. I am a lucky bastard. What's more, I know and appreciate it.
I have no right to despair.

You French, user?

Never read 'Civil War'? I am not entirely certain what comic this is, although I have read it before.

Oh it's from 'Scarlet Spider'. Of course. Bummer what happened with that.

Worse... North African.

Attached: Indestructible.png (460x1239, 879K)

Aii... hang in there, bro.

Thanks, user.

reminds me of this one

Attached: pewds.jpg (328x526, 71K)

I don't feel anything, though. Does that count? Like, I look at that, and I just feel a dull jab of impulse, no different than if I found a stray insect on my wall. I feel no disgust at the insect, but I swat it and snuff its life out all the same.

I will make it back to Europe. The smoking hot spanish waifu and dropshipping fortunes will be mine.

I will pay off my parents debts and be reborn in a calm glory. I will help my fellow man.

Thanks bro.

>Without it, the comic becomes completely meaningless.

...are you fucking serious right now?

I couldn't protect her smile.

>"Does this look like you?"
Yeah, it probably does. BullSHIT that passes that much.

>a nazi is born

No, are YOU fucking serious right now?

It's the whole goddamn point.

I know, but Dobson is the most famous example of someone that hates Trump and access this board.

Attached: carnival-mask1.jpg (640x429, 46K)

what happened to Jerry, again?

This is a fucking speech the hero makes when he's been trashed the entire book and finally segues into a bad guy

I may not be a good guy. But the more I try to not to be a bad guy, the more people "sense" it. That it's not my true nature.
One of my best friends told me years ago there was something "vile" about me... That maybe that's why people don't open up to me. Maybe most of them can smell the hurt and doubts?

Conviction... The world will strip it away from you. "Get a job". "Do this". "Say that". "Don't say that". I'm done. I'm done trying to fit in. I'm a vile old dirty bard and I'm proud of my fucking accomplishments. Never bow down to the fucking jabronis around you, they'll eat you alive.

there is a ghost in the mirror.

>Mfw they didn't find another way

Attached: 250px-EndgamePart2-Prowlsmiles.jpg (250x141, 8K)

Is this cheating?

Attached: MV5BYmQyYWNlNjYtZTk5YS00NDY4LWJhZDgtMWMyNmY0ZjUxMWE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Mzg2Nzg@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Jeez the victimization.

>comic shows how mental illness taints the way she views mundane interactions
And somehow you take "I'm not mentally ill" as the message of the comic

Attached: 1530792637823.jpg (279x215, 31K)

>I feel physically and mentally weak.

After reading the whole thing, I was going to call you an idiot, but you seem to have at least two brain cells bouncing around in there.

well he DEFINITELY has my vote now.

Attached: 1508011425506.jpg (399x372, 79K)

I actually thought Penance was an interesting arch.

imo criticizing his policies is valid but criticizing his legitimacy is pure autism

Attached: colbert1.jpg (800x544, 364K)

Yes

Attached: you and me.png (800x1160, 134K)

when you go on HRT your face doesn't change so you'll still look similar to your previous self even if best case scenario you transition really well you'll still have similar facial features this tranny is probably sill in the closet

Attached: doge.png (640x640, 429K)

Loud and clear chief.

>threads turns into politics after uncropped drumpf comic gets posted
HE TRIED TO SAVE YOU

I still don't have the context for this

Nah that was from the New Warriors run with Kaine

>giant list of shit
>nowhere does it mentions John bolton

GOD DAMNIT

Attached: 1557420533456.jpg (2120x3260, 824K)

Using real life events and not Yea Forums material is cheating.
Fuck you I'm not crying.

>another hypocritical "muh feelz" thread
>implying anyone in Yea Forums feels anything other than boiling hatred and desire to be evil

Hal had become a villain, he was flashing back to before Mongul destroyed Coast City. To the days he lived in a city full of people who considered him their hero. Then he remembers they’re all dead, and he’s just alone now.

Attached: steven hitler.png (956x978, 399K)

No, user. There is a ghost in the shell.

Attached: 6F13B083-DE09-45E7-9FD6-8A9447637117.jpg (719x720, 136K)

Bush made a peace offering so his brand is no longer the worst thing ever.

>PERSONA PERSONA PERSONA
>SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS

Attached: GoodbyeFives-O.png (1920x816, 657K)

as good as Question's comic was, definitely felt like a mistake having it be set in the main DC universe, it feels more like something from the shittier versions of Earth-3/Qward than anything that should be on Earth-1/New Earth

I kinda liked that it took the piss out of the idea that a town like Gotham was the worst city in America.

Other than the supervillains, Gotham's practically paradise.

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 200

Attached: costanza.png (500x375, 299K)

He left them, which signified that he matured while the others stayed the same forever

I laughed at this. Am I a monster?

Nooo. I was going to post that exact page. Poor dork.

Attached: a sad head on desk girl.png (600x525, 480K)

Okay, so the green girl is an aztec god, Hummingbird, and she can kinda read peoples’ hearts. The blonde kid is a super hero whose power is he absorbs energy with a forcefield and immediately throws him away from the impact point. He also changes shape when he does this. The kid is a human bouncy ball.

So he is a pretty low tier super, but he is on a task force and they get into a fight with a group of villains, and one of the villains blows up and wipes out a small town block. So everyone on both teams die, except Speedball, and also an elementary school, some homes, and everyone that was in them. Speedball rode the blast wave but was presumed dead.

This started the events of Civil War, as nobody could explain what happened and people were pissed. Some people are blaming the supers for being the cause. Speedball is found, gets blamed as the sole survivor, is put under custody so he can contest to congress about what happened, and get’s shot. Turns out the blast changed his powers. He no longer auto forcefields, but instead pain causes him to generate energy.

Speedball get’s depressed and has survivor’s guilt, so he build’s a suit with a bunch of spikes in it, so he is constantly in pain. He changes his name to Penance and becomes a minor edgelord. Eventually he swaps back to speedball, the goofy hero. Except, he still feels like penance on the inside because he never really got over it, which is what Hummingbird sees.

Autism

The cyborg raccoon that didn’t know it was a cyborg was the best part of this comic.

I mean, theoretically the "The potentially last person in a broken world doing the right thing and following a simple rule" moral isn't entirely nullified in that comic

>Zen Pencils

Attached: co around the corner.jpg (804x4736, 612K)

Oh Dobby-
There are so many better reasons for you to kill yourself.

>you don't deserve to be where you are

all the statements are true except this one

>the brightest lights shine brightest
made me lol

It's "the briefest lights shine brightest"

>first on the list is 'put kids in cages'
>something Obama and Bush did
>just none of the press cared till the GOP was back in power
it's hard to take this guy seriously for even a moment

he forgot the 2 scoops

Attached: scoop limit breached.gif (333x396, 250K)

Attached: 1522335415918.jpg (762x785, 404K)

>that got changed because of super hero shit.
Superheroes. Menaces, all of them

The comic benefits greatly from a worldbuilding perspective with the absence of the final dollar.

I have no idea what this is or why it's on my hard drive, but I thought it was appropriate for this thread.

Attached: some people.jpg (780x4382, 1.18M)

Attached: bikecuck2.jpg (673x960, 110K)

>Except, he still feels like penance on the inside because he never really got over it, which is what Hummingbird sees.
Okay, thats what i thought was happening, but I wasn't sure.

jesus chirst, this is even more sad when you realize that it will happen with everyone here one time or another

is this a time travel comic ?

So I don't watch this show...whats happening here? Is the reverse true for his timeline?

I wonder if the person making the Rugrats comic was ok

Attached: chad son.jpg (479x640, 39K)

Second favorite line in the series

Attached: Goon happiness.jpg (1024x1575, 356K)

But as long as this is a feels thread, might as well post this too. Minor spoiler for those who haven't read the goon.

Attached: Merle 1.jpg (1024x1575, 456K)

In his timeline his brother fucked up that machine.

Attached: Merle 2jpg.jpg (978x1600, 332K)

Attached: Just as Planned.jpg (500x500, 96K)

This comic makes me feel things

Attached: e402bf6c29b5b83478b80705721c869b.jpg (503x757, 60K)

take your tranny propaganda to tumblr where it belongs

My best friend is moving to the other side of the country. My job keeps me too busy to spend time with him and it breaks my heart that I'll probably never see him again.

>repeating the panel 4 times instead of zooming out
That ruined the mood
What a shitty artist

Tranny logic. There are people who want to be wolves, unicorns, and vampires, too. Doesn't mean the world owes them anything. Your mental illness is your own problem. There's no such thing as a 'lady brain', and the shit you pop boners too (Oh I'm sorry, you call your fetish "gender euphoria") has been attributed to the male gender in other societies throughout history. It's all bullshit and you should feel shame about taking your sissy fetish to the extreme.

>HE WASN’T A DICK THAT RUINED EVERYTHING IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE SO HE’S AN OKAY GUY

Honestly you are reading it wrong. They aren’t asking for anything, they are just lamenting how much it sucks to be trans. How “she” doesn’t get to experience a “normal” anymore.

The face of a man who's lost a son and is now ruled by a child.

Attached: huey neutron.jpg (780x1250, 187K)

Attached: #NotAllXenos.png (807x4925, 925K)

>Not posting a good comic
Why?

Attached: F67DA29A-1250-40D8-9EAE-2815028FA59A.png (540x4158, 679K)

fuckkk

Steven, you could've just pink'd her you stupid sumbitch.

If you don't like the comic don't post it.

no

Attached: sadcboycat.png (750x673, 491K)

wasnt there
a cute ending to that?

>you'll have to let her go someday
>says the person who literally cannot function apart

This one made me laugh.

>tfw never saw any girl getting bullied at my
I never was able to fulfill my whiteknight fantasies.

It pleases me greatly that Spider-Man has been the same snarky, wisecracking shit for over 50 years.

Attached: autism.jpg (567x561, 57K)

I like the edit better, because it reminds me that he has far more artistic talent than I do, but because he's such a complete faggot he'll continue to languish in reviled obscurity.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzFaexvMeQE
brace for feels

Attached: tfw no qt spider gf.jpg (520x9190, 997K)

This show slaughtered you with the feels.

Or he could tie the shoe and keep running
>meaningless gesture
can you tip your fedora any harder you insufferable faggot holy shit

fuckin F m8

m-man...

Attached: Dredd sad.jpg (255x242, 34K)

Is he divorced?

Attached: serious-man-in-suit-with-crossed-arms_23-2147574140.jpg (624x417, 29K)

[[LAUGHTER STOPS]]

Attached: at least no one is laughing.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

>they are just lamenting how much it sucks to be trans. How “she” doesn’t get to experience a “normal” anymore.
Good. Mental illness isn't some kind of party or celebration.

I think it's more like stuff is cyclical, everything you do affects everyone else and vice versa so you should be more mindful of other people's perspectives.

Attached: 1511156356661.jpg (539x9750, 2M)

;-; romantic love feels always gets me fuck
>spiderman lamenting over bigfoots corpse
yo i need context

Nobody said it was? You sound obsessed with trans people being allowed to be happy, which is incredibly odd. Want to talk about it? Having some odd feelings about yourself? Nobody has to know you are being sincere on an anonymous message board.

The Rugrats comic strip was an emotional roller coaster and Chuckie was the protagonist of most stories. Also, Angelica was less of a douchebag and they kept pairing them together.

Attached: RUGRATS 05091999-05132001.jpg (1160x1073, 1.1M)

Kraven trapped all of Spidey's animal-themed villains in Central Park and duped some yuppies into hunting them with knockoff Iron Man suits. That guy is Gibbon, one of Spidey's more obscure villains who was never really a bad guy but kept getting forced to villainy through his shit luck and everyone bullying him. Vulture gets him killed to save his own skin, and Gibbon dies in the arms of probably the last person alive who ever gave a damn about him.

Keep it on topic retard

Because it's not part of the original, it was added in an edit by some other dude to make it into Orange Man Bad

hey, been there. most of people aren't dicks about it but this legit happens. it sucks.

this just wanted to illustrate what it feels like when it sucks,so you can understand a little, nothing more.

I cant feel for Steven Universe characters. It's all they ever do so it just cheapens the experience.
Now pic related, is a feels, it takes a situation as a situation.

I respect your struggle but I would make an argument in favor of relying on a pill

If you had insomnia, would you not take a pill to go to sleep? Were you schizophrenic, would you not take a pill to cure your hallucinations?

I question the depths of your misery if you would not do everything to escape it

I am starting to think that the issues trans are having is just regret and over thinking the past.

try harder

Oh it's a boy in drag, girlbot is just an allegory for transvestite

....shit thanks bro ;-;7

You're cute when you're stupid

>Tfw you will never have a fangirl

The number of transphobic/bigoted people in this thread is disgusting. Just get off the site, you nazis aren't welcome here, or anywhere.

fuck off

Transhumanism is cool, transgender stuff is mentally ill.

>I question the depths of your misery if you would not do everything to escape it

Misery and pride go hand in hand sometimes. Pride can be very dangerous.

Bullshit.
The EU circulates new bills every few years and the old ones are all but gone in a year.
Sure, you may not reach 100%, but a majority is reached very quickly.
Germany also mints a new 2€ coin every year with a new backside, but doesn’t actively take out old ones.

yes you are

Stick your fingers in your ears all you want. It won't change facts. And is nonsense

Her constituents don't die, though.

Also that was made before we knew Steven actually has the power to create and sustain life at will.
Now it's completely pointless, yes.
He does not actually have to let her go.

soul
souless

Technically no? Because if that was the case the fusion's imppossible if there was a certain height requirement a gem could be. It's hard to say, the only reason why Ameythest looks like pic is because she kept reforming to fast which her gem couldn't keep forming into a stable shape. Like if you reboot an old computer but the damn thing is so corrupted that evry time you do, it keeps losing more and more files because the ones that keep it working are trying to salvage a state it was once in.

Huh, suddenly all that fanart of Chuckie dating Angelica makes a lot more sense in hindsight

I'm visiting her later today

>Newfag doesn't know what greentexting means

Fuck, i feel my cold dead heart beat once more

Attached: c34265ec62bf0512fbcf3258b394936d5afb2dc4.png (1384x1366, 852K)