When you're a kid, you side with Harold

When you're a kid, you side with Harold

However when you get older, Duncan makes more sense

Attached: Duncan-02.png (1434x806, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozLHPsAkphQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mmm, Taylor from Ridonculous Race? Or Josee

I stopped liking Duncan when he hooked up with Gwen. When I hear this song it always reminds me of Duncan.

youtu.be/ozLHPsAkphQ

Tammy

Attached: Tammy_Standing_Pose.png (401x760, 78K)

Taylor's mom looks so much like Pacifica's mom

Attached: 15574588690411033566505.png (2048x1280, 2.82M)

Which How to Train your Dragon character is this?

king of rock

Duncan is the most beta tough guy there is.
Even Harold is more alpha.

Which one's which and what are their points

one more season and we would have hit the 50 girls mark

Harold is guy with glasses, Duncan is mohawk Guy. Duncan, DJ and Geoff would prank Harold because he kept leaving his underwear with skidmarks around

Why didn't Harold just keep his underwear to himself

Too lazy I guess

it was all downhill for Duncan afrer season one

>when you were a kid, you side with harold
>when you were an edgy teen, you side with duncan
>when you're an adult, you side with McClean

Attached: d97iwc5-667c5080-bf51-46cd-963e-b867ca616ca0.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>Chris never tapped that
I admire his sadism but he disappoints me

Attached: lindsay.png (936x3424, 216K)

I still say he hooked up with Gwen at least once

Not with that fashion choice

I always sided with Duncan and hated Harold

Believable since Gwen probably fucked every guy except Cody.

I always liked harlod he reminds me of napelon dynamite. I think that's the whole point of his character idk.

How about realizing Dawn is best girl?

Attached: 1553438016429.png (1369x767, 394K)

Duncan was way hotter too.

Literally no kid would side with Harold. Kids want to be cool and badass. Not a dweeb.

Duncan's a wuss for rebeling against society, you dont change or accomplish anything, you just lash out like a whiny child not getting their way.

alright bootlicker

almost like he is a teenager

Harold may have never won a season, but he got the BBW in the end, so that makes him the real winner

Thanks user, this guy gets it.

Dawn and B were pretty op on their own, but together their team would've made it to the merge with no problem. But FUCKING SCOTT ruined it and got best girl kicked out. I'm glad he gets raped by Fang in the end, bastard deserves it.

I really did ship B and Dawn. Hope they got together

Harold is hotter though. Although I liked both of these characters and hated when they fought. But I'd side with Harold any day.

as a kid, Duncan was one of my favorite characters, along with Gwen, Owen and Chris, so yeah, Harold was a cuck

>Gwen probably fucked Noah

Attached: 1550119414564.jpg (800x800, 42K)

The self-sabotage this series went through sucked to watch, since I genuinely enjoyed the first season. Going from that to whatever the fuck Pahkitew Island was makes no sense to me unless the entire writing and directional staff was replaced or something.
I've refused to even look at the baby spin-off but I'm glad to hear more than a few of the original VAs refused or declined to work on it.

I like to think they did, Dawn was really friendly with B. B also never shunned Dawn for her aura/psychic abilities. Just watching the scenes with them you can see chemistry between them. I hope we see them again on a future season, if we ever get one.

Attached: B-and-dawn-3-total-drama-island-35641530-249-423.jpg (249x423, 37K)

Even though I think it was for the best that they canceled the TD line before it became even worse, I'm disappointed we'll never get TDRI2. The 2nd gen cast was pretty clunky but I still enjoyed it. If they brought Dawn back at all I really wonder if they'd bother with a romance subplot but I'd be cool with either B or Scott. I liked her chemistry with both.

If you're a loser, you side with harold

>won the dodgeball tourney
>saved his team in the talent show competition
>did bretty gud in the "Who Can You Trust" episode

Harold unironically carried his team during the mid-portion of TDI.

>Harold without his glasses is actually a chad
I still prefer Duncan though.

Attached: 30ef31b0-8d8f-4450-927f-8cd17b587512.jpg (1280x640, 126K)