What Will DC Do With The JSA Once They Return?

Attached: Darwyn - JSA.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

Probabky reveal they’re all suicidal

Make Tom King deconstruct them.

give it to Humphries and have Orlando write a mini

They won't. Didio has said they have officially retired the concept.

Then what's the point of Doomsday cock?

>Doomsday cock
Breeding Supergirl

He's lying, you dumbass

This.

With Tom King having so much power thanks to Didio, it is in inevitable.

>have Orlando write a mini
Jezzuz christ I hope not

Don't even joke about that.

>red scare meme
The Soviet Union funded spies and cultural saboteurs in the US until it dissolved in the early '90s.

Red scare wasn't about spies and shit, it was about pushing that communism was fundamentally wrong and if you support it as a political system in any form or fashion then you're a traitor to the US and need to be ostracized.

It was bullshit propaganda to silence any political dissidents and anyone who questioned the government in any way.

Kill them. Alternatively reveal they're all displaced villains impersonating them.

Communism IS fundamentally wrong.

Give them a middle of the road book.

Mediocre stuff. Just like dc always do

They'll get a series written by either Robinson or someone like Venditti, Orlando, Abnett, etc. full of "remember this? It's back!!!" wanking.
It'll be average but the first issue will be really hyped because people who don't know shit about the JSA are going to pretend to totally have loved them for years.
Actual JSA fans will be happy to have them back.
Likely will be screwed over by editorial at some point in the future because they hate the JSA. Probably at least one major member will be killed off in an event. They'll find some way to disrupt it around issue 18-24 to try and get it canceled, like putting a terrible artist on it or giving it to Lobdell.

There's a possibility Bendis will write it since he really, REALLY wants to attach his name to as many things as possible, but I doubt it with how many pies he has his fingers in already.

That was back at the beginning of the new 52. Things have changed(a little).

>Alan struggling with his closeted homosexuality
>Atom being insecure about his height
I can easily see 9 panel pages made of these

....No. It would work if you played into humans' fundamental leaning towards tribalism. Communes the size of a tribe, with our natural tendency towards forming hierarchies offset by education. Use symbols and colors to accomodate identifying with a higher order to allow the communes to operate as cells in a super-organism.

It could work, maybe it will, someday.

I get the feeling that theres like only three people at DC that actually care about the the JSA; Johns Robinson, and maybe Palmiotti(And I think he really only cares about and wants Power Girl back)

Kill them all in a new event.

Humans are not insects.

Any chance Dr Fate will be restored to his former glory, with their return?

i fuken knew it

No, but we are social organisms.
In some ways we're better at it than insects.

How do you plan to force people to live in your commie fun cubes?

Let's call them something else, user. 'communities'.
If my hypothesis holds, people would find such communities naturally appealing. I suppose you'd have to stimulate it via architecture.

Communist architecture has always been hideous.

>Alan and Jay
Sacrifice themselves in a dumb and insignificant way to stop Manhattan

>everyone else

Cannon fodder

But most likely it will be revealed that they were shit all along and the universe is a better place without them.

reboot

There's no reason why it should be.

Stargirl and Cyclone discovering their sexuality together.

Communism destroys beauty to create despair and an apathetic attitude which is conducive to obedience to the Party.

What party?

Why would there be a party?

>communism will create a stateless society
Pull the other one. It creates massive totalitarian states.

Justice Society shouldn't be a team anymore and its members should just be folded into the Justice League. Keep things simple and compact, we don't need several teams who all function pretty much the same way.

Because that vodka ain't gonna drink itself.

Attached: BoozerMan 2.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

Earth 2 should have stayed the Earth of the Golden Age and just let the JSA be that Earth's Justice League.

he says when america already created the most expansive surveillance state in history with the world's largest prison population

Would any writers at DC try to make the old guard of the JSA (Alan, Jay, and Ted) racist and sexist?

Ted is probably the only one they could get away with but given all the SJW faggotry these days, I doubt they'd even consider it.

Give them to Geoff Johns again, hopefully.

He’s already here but Idk how you can redeem a guy that killed an entire world without some cosmic/magic shenanigans happening.

Hopefully ,something cool. However, I'm afraid that they might get killed off for shock value.

Whos the best JSA member?
I always go for my boy Jay because he’s the Best Flash and the Best old man in DC.

"social credit" is a league beyond imprisoning tons of people with ineffective drug laws.

I feel like there's only three people at DC who care about DC