Untitled

Attached: 1445963177480.png (504x375, 242K)

formerly with it

Change "With it" and "it" to "Woke" and we see the fate of all Marvel's current titles.

The day when America Chavez, Kamala Khan, Miles and all the others are viewed by future audiences the same way we view Ebony White, Slow-Motion Jones, Steamboat, Chop-Chop and 70's Luke Cage today is only a matter of time...

Attached: foiledagainpepe.png (476x492, 91K)

>was never with it
>never understood how to get with it
>changed so rapidly any effort to get with it was exponentially wasteful
>still not with it
>don't give a single fuck

I was into Dungeons and Dragons and Super hero adventures and the Tolkien books back in the 80's.
So ironically, all the weird shit that wasn't "it" back in my you is now 100% "It" right now.

Feels good.

Attached: BIZARRO MURPHY.jpg (184x184, 7K)

*youth

>

Attached: KwljNl0.png (480x800, 210K)

>Kamala Khan
Hey don't lump her into two of those fuckers. Kamala is fine character and is not just "diversity" character even if she did start like that.

Ebony White was also praised by the NAACP from progressing from a stereotype black cab driver to being a reliable sidekick with his own life outside of Denny Colt, but look at how hated he is today.

Funny thing is even the swag yolo stuff he mentioned is outdated and not "with it" now, including the fedora meme in his avatar. That comment is probably from like 2012.

The reddit post I got it from was submitted to r/lewronggeneration back in 2015.

>People age
No shit faggot

>change shit in a quote

I'm not sure you understand what's going on here, old man

for starters nobody under 25 has posted a frog in about three years

it happened and I hate it.
I hate these new memes. They're dumb. I don't even like anything about Yea Forums as a whole anymore, I just check Yea Forums for unsounded updates.

The grandpa moment happened to me seeing Early Zoomers nostalgic for the Late 00s-Early 10s, saying things like "Back in my day we had Minecraft and icarly, not Jake Paul and Fortnite", "2008-2014 was the golden age of music", "Chowder and Flapjack were the golden age of Cartoon network".

I remember that just a few years ago, that Late 00s-Early 10s stuff was widely considered the downfall into shit era.

Attached: 1554929456256.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

it's not like "it" during my youth wasn't shit in many ways as well

This image could easily be used to reference zoomers shitting on cartoons from before they were born, when 5-10 years from now some fag will be telling them how Ben 10 and Avatar were shit, and only newer shows like She-Ra 2018 and Rick & Morty were good.

To be fair the Amazing Spider-Man movies were absolute dogshit.

This

>Try to get back into TTRPGs
>It's all queershit now

Attached: 1537897018716.png (400x386, 228K)

Avatar is late millennial cusp. Ben 10 is more zoomer though. 2005 was really a transitional year; western animation died halfway through the year, with Avatar being the last great hurrah.

but I was never with it
Everything I'm into was either already over before I was born, or it was considered too indy and underground to be worth catering to until IMMEDIATELY it changed to being old and passé, or the only remaining vestige of it was something that didn't resemble the version I liked.
And what remaining things I still enjoy are being eradicated and/or ruined as we speak!

user... you don't need to be so preemptively defensive. It's going to happen, just like all my shows from the 80's that I grew up with as a small boy in the late 80's and early 90's.

They may even reboot and change all your favorite shows and you'll get to hear the next generation of zoomers tell you how your favorite cartoons were trash and only the new ones matter, and get told how the original was only liked by a small fringe audience anyway.

>go to /tg/
>it's all 40k trash and retard edition D&D
why

Attached: time for death.png (960x960, 689K)

I have no idea how people like 40k unironically
is this like that phenomemon where people act like idiots until eventually real idiots take over
I'm sure people talked about 40k like a meme

In my day, cartoons were drawn by hand and shown in theaters before the big picture. We'd spend the entire day there pausing only during intermission to pick up some more snacks or take a wiz. I miss peeing standing up.

Attached: grampa-abraham-jedediah-abe-simpson-vector-800x566.jpg (800x566, 45K)

Except you were never woke so the change fails within the first five words.

>` and '

What idiot made this? They clearly know where the ' key is, why would they throw in the wrong one too?

Yeah I'm pretty sure the inmates run the asylum over there.

>"Dad...what is this "Champions" book you have in the box?"
>"W-well, see daughtxer, I-it was a different time back then! These comics were cutting edge and progressive--they--"
>"I'm not your daughtxer any longer. Stay away from me fascist."