Far from home thread

Looks like people are right about Tony's let Peter become desperately want to have another male senior mentor figure and Mysterio just took the rule

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-083824_1.jpg (1898x834, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6WSHvycMu1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>It’s very much big brother, little brother. Nick Fury’s the head teacher who is constantly telling me off because I don’t want to really be there, I want to go on holiday. And Mysterio is always the one sticking up for me and patting me on the back and telling me I did a good job.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-080050_1.jpg (1920x785, 112K)

new clip
youtube.com/watch?v=6WSHvycMu1o

>movie about two young handsome male's relationship
the fujos will love this one

>>He’s a new addition to this world of heroes, he’s my team-mate throughout the movie.

>Tony's let

Tony's death

You mean fujoshi, like you.

I can already tell the plot of the movie. Mysterio is the one who brought these elements, he knows how to control them in order to make himself appear as a hero. I'm sure I've seen this copypasta before but at the same time, this is how Mysterio is anyway.

No way they are gonna play things so straight.
What's the twist

>peter is everbody's sidekick
>adult peter never ever
why not just call him spider-boy and make him wear short shorts

That wasn't the only (nor the worst) typo in that sentence.

uh what

I dont like this spiderman

I don’t even think they’re real monsters, just advanced golems he made

I think he's implying you're a kid since the shi in fujoshi means child.

My money is on whatever crisis that needs solving is all Mysterio's doing so he can "save" people and look the hero. Bonus points if its revealed he's actually the Mysterio from 616 itself and he's trying to pull the same shit he tried in Ultimate/Spidermen only in reverse

I know lego has made mistakes before but the lego sets refer to them as Hydro Man and Molten Man

So do their pop figures and so did Tom Holland on jimmy kimmel yesterday

Hes the one causing shit or hes the one looking to betray Peter and do something with the new universe.

And? They’re not those characters, references at best

maybe they really are molten man, hydro man and sand man and the reveal will be they're just hired goons with super powers pretending to be giant monsters from another dimension