Soo, it's the sixth most dangerous man on the planet. What does it actually mean?

Soo, it's the sixth most dangerous man on the planet. What does it actually mean?

Attached: generator rex six.jpg (612x792, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s incredibly dangerous but not as the dangerous as the 5 people above him

There's a list and he's number six.

Pretty much.

I never watched GR on its entirety, so I'm curious, did five, four, three, two or one ever appear in the series?

Yeah, they did, they had names like Trey and Quatro, and One had become an EVO but could control himself with meditation. Episode was about Rex trying to cure him

he's been taking it easy because of his morals or did you not watch the episode where he kicked the ass of the second, third, fourth and fifth most dangerous people on earth to get to his dying teacher the first most dangerous man on earth

Yes.

He's less willing to kill than the others, that's why he's lower on the list

Exactly he's completely capable of kicking the other's assess.

Attached: Five.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

I thought Four was the mummy dude named IV

Damn, who was I thinking of?

What, you mean in a practical, meta sense? Pretty much nothing.

I believe Two was Dos

Attached: The Six02.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HvXe5CuqqMk

Depends on what you mean by dangerous. Six managed to hold his own against all of them ganging up on him, and he does mention in the end that the numbers aren't necessarily a measure like who is more powerful.

By dangerous, I meant deadly, Six can kick their ass but he’s less of a killing machine like them

Danger doesn't equal strength. It only means capacity to cause harm. Six is lower on the list because it's not in his nature to harm innocents.

He's a reference to Smith and Neo's title as the sixth The One.

[citation needed]

I'm disappointed that Rex didn't earn an unofficial "seven" after his fight with the other assassins.

Attached: The Numbers.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>What does it actually mean?

There are seven and a half billion people on this planet. He's better than all of them save five

Every time he got those out, he looked incredibly stupid. If your character wears a Fed suit, either gun him, or martial arts your character.

Should I check Generator Rex out?

Yeah man.

Attached: Average day for the average mook.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Thanks, user; I'll add it to my list.

I want a villain to be called '#1 most dangerous person in the world' then it's revealed at the end that they made the list themselves

Was anyone else annoyed by them erasing his memory, not being able to reverse his memory erasal but he acts exactly the same afterwards anyway?

A little. It was kind of nice that they didn't have a magic cure-all for it like so many stories. But with that said, it did kind of end up not really amounting to much since he still falls in love with Holiday, and is pretty much back to being a dad for Rex by the end of the show.