What if Superman was evil?

>What if Superman was evil?
>This villain is going to psychologically torture and break Batman!
>Uh-oh, Spider-Man is poor/broke again!
>Wolverine lost his healing factor!
>The villain is fucking with The Punisher's dead family somehow!

Attached: 1462363868631.jpg (306x306, 11K)

>Alright Scott, what have you got for us? Remember we need something big and innovated.
>Okay, so there is an evil justice league, right?
>ah yes, the crime syndicate, I’m excited, please, continue
>Crime who? No no, these guys are from the dark Multiverse!!
>So, just an evil universe within the Multiverse?
>no no, it’s a whole separate Multiverse and it’s all dark
>doesn’t Multiverse cover all -
>shut up man, why are you being like that!? Anyway, the justice league, they are evil, and Batman.
>what?
>they are all Batman, but he’s got the powers of all of the JL members!!
>Uhh, I’m afraid to ask, but what about their version of Batman?
>that’s the best part!! He’s The Joker!!!
>sigh....what else have we go
>Mr. King is currently working on Heroes in Crisis
>....fucking bloody hell, alright, fine Scott, when can you have this done?
>it’s already done!! Yeah, I wrote this back when I was like 14.

>Barry! You have to run faster!!
>Daredevil loses another girl
>oh no! Reed is ignoring his family in favour of science!!

>the thing wants to feel human
>it was the green goblin the whole time
>another goblin looking motherfucker
>symbiote
>"Tha serum"
>poisoned and looking for antidote
>Xavier is dead!

It's called the multiverse, not the omniverse.

"We need to reboot Wonder Woman for a more sophisticated, modern audience."

>frogposting

dumb nigga alert

Multiverse is a nonsense term to begin with given the meaning if universe, don't bitch at me for pointing the name only implies multiple.

Dark Metal was so bad

>another Mutant blew up a school because he got a boner, so evil and completely crazy white, right-wing politicians wanna genocide all Mutants with no cause at all
>Stark loses his company for the 50th time, but don't worry, he's going to reboot his AI/Magic BodyShell and root out all the traitors
>oh no, Daredevil is depressed because his recent girl was murdered, so he gets to beat up tons of muggers, become Kingpin and fuck his Harem with his Big Ginger Cock, before everything goes back to normal; oh the horror
>oh bollocks, John Constantine has to defeat NeoNazis while taking a shit on the Bible and sucking cocks in a sex dungeon
>it's another "longtime couple is broken and the female is niggered to anger the audience" episode
>gee weeze, how is the main hero going to juggle his amazing powers and brains, all the women wanting his yuge dick, and... *gasp* responsibility?!
>Doctor Doom can't decide if he's a racist Hannibal Lecter or a Globalist Gyppo
>Superman looks ath Earth and monologues about how there are no borders in space and sheeeeiiiitttt
>Mr. Sinister's OTP is ruined again, so he waits in some garage like a drama queen for his backup OTP to show up
>Batman is being a pussy and not killing the mass-murdering psycho for the 185397264th time
>Doctor Strange loses the title again and some random D-Lister takes it, but things are back to normal after a trenchcoat phase
>Nick Fury has lost leadership of SHIELD again, but don't worry, it was all part of his Keikaku
>Banner and Hulk are one no more, but find out they cannot live alone!
>Captain America gives up the tights because a Meanie is in the White House
>it's another "the protagonist is """depressive""" but is actually a hot Chad with friends, women who fuck him and want a relationship with him, a big dick and a great job" episode
It's all so absolutely tiresome... Why are we even still here? Just to suffer?

Attached: 1552467153824.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Homeless Mutant Quest and A New Mutant Quest avoid all these by keeping things straight but they're fanfiction.

>it's another "longtime couple is broken and the female is niggered to anger the audience" episode
This one confuses me. Like, clearly the writers want to anger people into the relationship while going "Take THAT racists, I bet you're pissed now!" but it ends up dismissing the female character as having no value except as a sex object and creates a minority character who exists purely to be hated for claiming the pussy. So these "woke" writers get that this is way more racist and sexist than the stuff they complain about?

>Someone else who understands Mr. Sinister is garbage.
Thank you.

>Steals the spotlight of the other villain in the story

Attached: 1553978268384.jpg (474x710, 55K)

>"So it's a loving homage to _, but it's also a deconstruction of _!!!1!"

>An all new Batman story featuring the Joker.

Wouldn't Logan just fucking bleed to death if he didn't have his healing factor?

>A version of Peter Parker dies

>Steals the spotlight of the other character in the story
Fix'd

Attached: Joker ledger2.jpg (460x276, 34K)

I laughed
the first one is literally the flash tv show
oh bollocks
John Constantine has to defeat NeoNazis while taking a shit on the Bible and sucking cocks in a sex dungeon
keked at this too

It makes their dicks hard user, it's not that complicated. Besides, Lefties are racists; just of a different kind.
Nah, I actually like Sinister. He's got a cool design and a simple plan. He's a fun villain, nothing more. I'd argue it makes him better than all the "muh noble goals" villains like Doom or Kikeneto.

Okay, I get why Bruce won't kill his husbando, and I get that the cops can't... But what the fuck is stopping the other villains from putting this shitbrain out of their misery? And don't give me that nonsense about how they're allegedly afraid of him.

You seriously mean to tell me that heavy hitters like Cheetah, Grodd, Black Adam, Circe, Killer Frost, Metallo, Sinestro, Black Manta, or any number of big name baddies are sweating clownboy over here? Bullshit.

>Sinestro
>Grodd
>Sinestro
Shitty thing is. Both got intoxicated with Joker gas

Attached: 1553465421217.jpg (1008x1536, 498K)

If you kill the Joker you become the Joker.

>cyclops is a dick for no reason
>new Robin of some sort
>ok what about hulk and wolverine
>someone figured out batman is Bruce Wayne

But Metallo is a robot and Manta wears his helmet all the time

It's Joker toxin, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Nobody can stop this epic gamer!

Attached: 567.jpg (599x914, 122K)

> You know what's a REALLY good idea? Let Joker take over the Legion!

Attached: Harry.gif (400x200, 3.09M)

>Cheetah
>Scarecrow
>Grodd
>Sinestro
>Mister Freeze
Absolutely none of these people should be susceptible to Joker gas, given their respective physiologies. There's having a villain be a threat, and then there's taking the fucking piss. Fuck this hax bullshit.

>capefags expecting good things from capeshit
Now this is funny.

Honestly why does the Legion even have Joker? He is a bomb waiting to happen!

Attached: Blank+_bb6bc2cabc1932d2fefd3a54bf923bac.jpg (325x274, 17K)

>le capeshit is bad

Ten bucks says you're the same guy who always makes boomer and pretentious hipster jokes whenever people recommend non-capeshit comic movies like History of Violence and Ghost World in movie threads.

Comic pleb here.

How exactly? I can perhaps see Freeze, Scarecrow and Sinestro being immune. But how about the others?

Whenever I ask this question I always get the same answer: “Do you want to want to be the guy who tells Joker he can’t join?” Honestly, kinda? If I was a villain like Grodd or Sinestro or Metallo or some other heavy weight, why would I need to give a shit about what pencil-dick weirdo dressed as a clown does?

Chemistry is very precise, and toxins have different effects on different creatures. Grodd is a gorilla, and thus shouldn't be affected the same way as humans. Cheetah is the big one here though, since she's a were-cat powered by god magic. There's no way.

There’s more fucked up Supermen than played straight. Look at the Brightburn movie coming out

Why would Joker care about the legion? Isn't it usually Bat-Man or nothing with him? Though Bat-Man is a member of the Legaue, Joker would be more content to do something out of Legion that draws his attention unless it got to the point that Bat-Man won't even bother with Joker because some sidekick from the fmaily will go after Joker in his place.

No, I just think capefags are funny for liking capeshit.

Iirc strange only lost the title 2 times, and one was to a straight up villain that is arguable whether it was official or no

>So it's a loving homage to jack kirby, but it's also a deconstruction of mister miracle!!1!

based tom king

>it’s already done!! Yeah, I wrote this back when I was like 14.

Attached: kurt.png (1193x1080, 726K)

SEETHING

>and I get that the cops can't

Why they can't? Cops get away with that shit all the time, they just say the suspect tried to escape or pulled a knife or whatever. There is no reason why some random cop won't do it, especially since the Joker has murdered so many of them.

Attached: batman-1-joker-kills-cops.png (1255x567, 908K)

If you kill Killgrave, you'll beco... oh.

In all seriousness, that justification makes no sense and is only used to justify Batman's crippling insecurity of his own sanity and Joker's flagship status.

Attached: Knecksnap.gif (500x273, 3.36M)

>thread devolves into DC bashing
Marvelfags' idea of a wild weekend.

>The villain is fucking with The Punisher's dead family somehow!
>implying that issue where his family is brought back with magic to pay Frank off and he just burns them all wasn't fucking psycho kino

Look, it’s not gonna make sense, it’s a comic book, logically they should, but Joker’s never gonna die. Go write fanfiction if it bugs you so much,

Remember when literally half of earth's villains thought that having the Joker as a leader was a better idea than following Lex Luthor?

Attached: Salvation Run W004.jpg (1038x1600, 514K)

The guy said "I get" which implies there is logical in-universe reason for that, which is why I asked.

>Hal defies the guardians, again!
>Superman realises he cant save everyone!
>Arkham gets taken over, again!

>DC bashing

It's Joker bashing.

Sound slike Frank found he loved being the Punisher more than his family.

Still, couldn't he have just been like "This is who I am now." and just leave them be?

No, I mean they are physically incapable of doing it. If cops could deal with supervillains, they would, but the freaks are bullshit, so they can't.

You're right, in that any rando O'Malley could and would take the opportunity, but Joker has the same nonsensical preptime crap Batman does, so any attempt would be foiled instantly.

Attached: Congratulations.jpg (225x225, 12K)

If I was a villain the Joker would be the first guy I killed. Why? Because with his crazy random schemes the odds that I drink some poisoned soda that got shipped out of Gotham is just way too fucking high. Or I get caught in a bomb meant to fuck with Batman. Or a gas cloud covering the Earth. Or I end up ruling the world but Joker kills me because I killed Batman and only HE was allowed to do that. The dude's just way too fucking random to even plan around. Fuck him, he's doing nothing but maybe keeping Batman busy, and I'd rather risk being caught by Batman and jailed for a month before I escape, than eating the wrong popcorn and laughing myself to death as one of Joker's hilarious "pranks".

It happened once.

Attached: FNF-GothamCentral3.jpg (293x280, 35K)

I think he thought they were either traps or black magic monsters, and not even willing to take that gamble because he's moved on from his family in his own way I guess. But still, burning them to death was harsh.

>Hero has a no killing rule

Not really special when that's like 85% of heroes at this point.

Joker doesn't even need preptime, you know if some random cop tried to do it, Batman would appear out of thin air and save him.

>kid gains superpowers or finds a magical artifact or befriends a robot/alien/whatever
>he can't tell the parents because they will fuck up everything!

Not only it's a tired as fuck plot (especially in cartoons), but it actually sends a pretty bad message to the kids

>Someone/Somewhere someone/somewhere is using the infinity gauntlet/cosmic cube/insert omnipotent artifact so Adam/Thanos and Thanos/Adam have to team up/fight each other to restore the status quo/restore the status quo
>Pip the Troll is also there

Attached: Adam and Thanos.jpg (670x619, 84K)

>something horrible/upsetting/dangerous is happening? Just remember kids, don't tell your parents because they'll be angry with you!
I wonder how many molested kids comics have made shut up.

Hey, leave Pip out of this.

>multiverse is in danger, let bring all the fucking version of Spiderman to help!!