Alright dildos. Listen up. I've been fucking over fatheaded anons since you were all shitting in diapers.Now...

Alright dildos. Listen up. I've been fucking over fatheaded anons since you were all shitting in diapers.Now, this thread is a 500,000,000 (You) shit sandwich, and you're all gonna smile, because you love how it tastes. Got it?

Attached: Untitled.png (560x312, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUh2EYX-RPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Twd3QLoG7PM&list=OLAK5uy_mlVometiWZ6UZBN0OpVCpoGqO4CT1lez0
youtube.com/watch?v=2kA-vex7jBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o0P-TTnYqws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I woke up with a....

I KNOW WHO YOU AAAAAAARE

I hate this show for making me laugh so hard at people saying words wrong and having weird accents/voices/speech imediments

We didn't keep the party going
God I miss doom star threads

For at least 3 members of the band, they're just talking like Scandanavians.

>Scandanavians

*Scan·di·na·vians

>mfw C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COCAINE!

Attached: 1532308060593.gif (256x192, 2.77M)

Stops repeatsing what's him said.

I miss this fucking show so much

Oh you mean grandpas guitars?

Alright you fuckers, how many of you are aware of what the Jomfru brothers name actually means? I nearly spat my metaphorical drink when I first heard their name.

Attached: 1452879028547.png (679x427, 11K)

Explain.

"jomfru" means virgin in danish. I refuse to believe Brendon didn't know that.

The swedish equivalent, jungfru, sounds very similar when said out loud (by a scandinavian).

Attached: 1500744926781.jpg (234x323, 32K)

I miss this show
youtube.com/watch?v=lUh2EYX-RPE

Fintroll
Burzum
Dimmu Borgir
Necrophagist
Malevolent Creation
Chimaira
Guns & Roses
Twisted Sister (? rockzos band)

Get Thee Hence a P.O.D. reference?

Who else has been namedropped?

animalistic eenskeenks

BLOOD OCEAN

Get Thee Hence reminded me more of Papa Roach. the song they played was quite similar to Last Resort.

>Papa Roach
I recognize the name, but that's about it. I seem to have a subconscious effort to scrub most of those shitty rap metal bands from my memory.

I'm surprised I haven't seen any Metallica namedrop yet, even though I'm halfway through season 4 now. You'd think it was a no brainer with Hetfield working on the show.

was anyone else disappointed that we got some shitty Opera Musical instead of an actual season? it didn't even give us closure to anything.

if you remember the lyrics "Cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort!" thats the tune. i don't listen nor have i bothered to listen to that band. i only know that one song.

STOPS COPIES ME

"so, your fathers has the bigs K... Kancers."

MMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAA LALALALALA *patpatpatpatpat*

TECHNICALITY
P-I-S-S
FUCK YOU

Brendon Small's album Galaktikon II: Become the Storm is the final season of Metalocalypse in musical form.

youtube.com/watch?v=Twd3QLoG7PM&list=OLAK5uy_mlVometiWZ6UZBN0OpVCpoGqO4CT1lez0

>shitty Opera Musical
>doomstar requiem
>shitty
Bruh

Attached: ACrossForHeretics.png (500x758, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2kA-vex7jBQ

Attached: metalocalypse_still_006_high_resolution_desktop_2000x1125_wallpaper-294820.jpg (2000x1125, 211K)

It really isn't that surprising, the show had tons of in-jokes and the like.

Dr. Twinkletits

That one is about as subtle as a mallet to the face.
The jokes that requires you to actually know a little about metal are the best ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0P-TTnYqws