I admittedly haven't read many X-Men comics, but doesn't Wolverine have an absolutely bonkers strong healing factor...

I admittedly haven't read many X-Men comics, but doesn't Wolverine have an absolutely bonkers strong healing factor? So wouldn't it be possible to split him in half with each half healing into a whole new Wolverine? Pic related

Attached: wolverine2.gif (758x1034, 271K)

Yeah, try splitting adamantium in half
Good luck

That would imply splitting an adamantium spine right down the center.
Now If you cut off his head, would he grow a new head or a new body?

also would it be gay if they had sex with each other
Obviously you could just lift a piece of Wolverine's biological part onto a new adamantium skeleton and have it heal over it

Wolverine's brain functions are still a major weakness. If you split his brain in half, he dies. If you sever his head from his body, he eventually dies.

What if you kept the brain intact but just kept producing new Wolverine bodies with it using the healing factor, installing new brains onto the bodies once they're ready for harvest?

I think decapitation is supposed to be fatal to 616 Wolverine

Ultimate Wolverine got decapitated, and he survived. Eventually they just put his head back on his shoulders and they healed together

Logan can never be circumcised
Take that jews

Then at your tech level you could just engineer cloned adult wolverine husks.

Ok so could Wolverine's healing factor be used to produce meat ethically? I mean if you cut a nice steak out of him he's just going to heal it back right?

First laugh of the day.

Attached: Captain Applause.gif (256x192, 1.99M)

Well, it’s not really steak, since it’s man meat, not cow meat. So ignoring the moral questions of canibalism, the actual health risks of the practice are still a factor.
I suppose you could try and pull a Deadpool and make a regenerating cow, but it’s still not exactly humane since you’re mutilating a living animal as opposed to a dead one, so Peta is still gonna be pissed.
Has digesting meat from fast healers ever been addressed in the comics?

616 Wolverine has had his brain completely destroyed before and survived. He's literally come back from just an adamantium skeleton.

Attached: wolverine-skeleton-2.jpg (602x926, 220K)

>it’s man meat
he's a freaking mutie

>Has digesting meat from fast healers ever been addressed in the comics?
It happened once in Remender's Uncanny X-force. Deadpool was scraping off pieces of his flesh to feed Angel and save his life.

isn't the brain inside the skull though, or did it get scooped out or something?

He was vaporized. That just melts the flesh completely.

His brain is inside his skull, you idiot.

No, Daken almost drowns him in Uncanny X-Force. Don't pretend you know shit.

I think he's implying the brain was vaporized inside his skull.

Technically it was done many times. It's possible to grow another Wolverine from a single cell.

That clearly didn't happen however

You would have better luck cutting his head off. You just have to cut through the flesh separate the bones in the spine in a quick enough stroke that he doesn't have a chance to regenerate anything.

So why no one grows any? It'd make a great army, a thousand Wolverines

Animorphs explored this when one of them turned into a starfish and was split in half it was kino.

Because there can only be one Wolverine who's the best at what he does, so they would all slaughter each other.

This kind of crap is why i started to hate the Wolverine character. I use to read the Xmen in the 80's and he was a much better more grounded character who almost died after being crucified. Now he is just unkillable because of power creep. I always felt that he worked best when he was formidable but could still get in a dangerous situation.

Yes, see Evil Deadpool for more info.

If the brain is entirely shielded inside his adamantium skeleton, then how can it grow cells outside of the skull?

Until you piss them off, and Logan gets pissed off at the drop of a hat so an army of them will be constantly murdering each other, murdering your allies/troops and quite a few of them will see what you've done as something bad (rightfully) and come for you, to punish you for making an army of wolverines and unleashing them on the world.

Clonning of Wolverines is more common story than clonning of Spider Man. Theres even a Bubworld - world where everyone is Wolverine.

Life finds a way.

As if Adamantium can stop Wolverine's biological cells.

Ha's Canadian

Here's your result OP

Attached: herp derp.jpg (755x513, 219K)

Wolvovlow VS Enirine

>Bubworld - world where everyone is Wolverine.
google ain't giving any results, where can I find this?
which one would win in a fight?

Still not cow meat.

look at the fancy city slicker, wanting to eat fancy cow meat. mutie flesh not good enough for you?

In the most recent dead man logan, logan was captured and imprisoned as a meat source. Also I am pretty sure in secret wars deadpool was a meat source for some zombies.

Hillbilly hulk ate old man Logan. Can’t recall if he was cut up, was probably mostly intact. Anyway wolverine bursted out of him, killing the hulk and all that.

Animorph comic adaption when

Attached: 1552562349823.jpg (2048x2048, 464K)

>Wolvovlow
what the fuck, why im turning blu----

Well excuse me for not wanting to eat something that could give me some kind of disease. And if you’re labeling it as steak, it had better be actual steak, or else that’s false advertising.

>ethically
>forcing a living creature to experience excruciating pain every time you slice a chunck off them

Attached: 1528896885010.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

just hop him up on heroin while it's happening, he'll be happy for the rest of his life

That would explain why he is able to be in so many team at once. Multitasking my ass.

Attached: multitasking-wolverine.jpg (700x453, 167K)

>there's like 6 Wolverines
>at any given time most of them are getting drunk in seedy pubs while a few of them are on duty
would explain Logan's crabby personality, always being hungover