Dumbing of Age

never trust anyone over 22

Attached: 2019-05-10-shortsighted.png (1000x333, 371K)

Did we reach a new arc? I stopped paying attention when Dorothy stopped showing up.

I love how close this strip is to mother's day

According to his twitter, Willis is in speaking term again with his mother. (a year or two ago, he had completely cut ties). I guess he still want his twin to know their grand-mother.

No, I think we're still on the last one
Willis has a twin?

Willis just traded religion for secular dogma.

I bet his kids grow up resenting the hell out of him and become Christian fundamentalists out of spite.

Yes. And he is married. His then future-wife asked him out on Talk-like-a-pirate day (she verbatim asked him if she could become his first-mate) and so they decided to marry on Talk-like-a-pirate day. Disguised as pirate.

>Willis just traded religion for secular dogma.
Not really.

>I bet his kids grow up resenting the hell out of him and become Christian fundamentalists out of spite.
He let them play with his Toy and he has a knack for knowing what they will like. It will be several years before they start resenting him.

Yes, Joyce, your mother is a good person, she's just kind of an ass.

The real question is how will he respond if they break his shrine to Hot Rod.

Wait, I thought Willis was the one who married on talk-like-a-pirate day

You aren’t technically incorrect

Well, there is this technicality that when your wife marry you, you also marry your wife.

Attached: 0.png (500x1520, 237K)

Are you trying to say that Willis is his own twin?

Attached: ADTheOneThatGotAway.jpg (687x495, 35K)

Person you replied to dropped an s.

Willis has kids who are twins. He doesn't have a twin of his own.

Attached: 0.png (478x905, 197K)

I now understand the source of your confusion.

As they were living together and she ended to look over his comics before he published it, this was the alternate version he showed her.

(actually much better IMO)

Attached: 0.png (500x747, 85K)

Too late. I've already decided with Willis has a twin, William Buckner "Bill" Willis, an aggressive, type-A investment banker with a string of ex-wives and a low-key stimulant problem.

His twin should be named Bruce

>Proposing to your girlfriend via webcomic
Sweet and cringey.

It's a 2008 comic. It was the style at the time.

Attached: 0.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>Give me three QCs for a penny arcade, you'd say

>They didn't have Something Positive on account of the troop surge. The only thing you could get was Girls with Slingshots...

>It was the style at the time.
It was also the style to copy Penny Arcade, so it was double-fashionable.