Late 2000s/Early 2010s Pop Culture

What are your honest feelings on this era (2007-2015) when it comes to cartoons, television, movies, music, anime and comics?

Attached: 1544445827976.png (1152x648, 530K)

I mean, if you're looking for stuff marketed towards the lowest common denominator? Sure.

It was peak indie/hipster time as far as music/movies go, and it was a low point for cartoons, but a great time for comics.

Better than now

The opinion of anyone who bad mouths Flapjack can be safely discarded.

i liked Johnny Test

FlapJack was awesome

>whipcrack

>flapjack

How FUCKING dare you

This. If we're talking about actual art and not muh (((pop culture))), some downright groundbreaking animation kino came out during that time.

Attached: 71x6Pxlx0ML._RI_SX300_.jpg (300x400, 25K)

Uh who cares

I can't wait for society to get nostalgic for the 2000's. It will be so fucking weird.

>nostalgia for Garry's mod, Camp Lazlo, and realistic horse head masks
Kill it with anything, really. Sounds like a nightmare.

Attached: 1524776324_7b517226923e4eb2187acb6fb7767bbb.gif (536x440, 132K)

>not the 90s
Suicide is a better option

can't wait to be able to take out my old My Chemical Romance and Fallout Boy T-shirts again tho

they are all the same in mainstream. shitty remake trash or aaa crap or else flimsy online contents. i dont see any difference between ps3 and ps4.

>An era worth forgetting
>Forgets (funnily enough) the show with the worst influence on Western animation

Attached: AdventureTime.jpg (2500x1406, 431K)

Too early to judge.

That's not gravity falls.

Gravity Falls was just more runoff from Adventure Time.

No, it was a runoff of flapjack. Also, most of the supposedly AT influenced shows were in development at the same time as or before AT came out

You can't tell me Adventure Time didn't open the door for that shit.

>Flapjack
Literally the best comedy cartoon out there.

>This is what zoomers actually believe

Ok, the best one post-2000

I can and I will. Sometimes things just kind of happen

I can't find the image but it's already happening with Yea Forums.
Kid's that grew up playing Modern Warfare and Minecraft are already nostalgia'ing about 7th generation of consoles which, by Yea Forums standards is the worst generation.

Attached: DejT-GxV4AE8qcA.png (1000x1000, 365K)

>nostalgia for the Wii
Disgusting

Attached: 1534783861376.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

I was more focused on the "comedy" part of your comment, but... I'd say, "Whatever keeps you thinking your childhood wasn't a lie," but that would assume you knowing your childhood is over.

Said no-fucking-body with any knowledge of mass media and the money laundering front known as Hollywood.

Oh, you're one of THOSE people

What, people who read the fucking news?

All eras are full of dog shit. Look at today we got endless capeshit, nu wars and other garbage.