You think Carol's Gonna make an appearance in Far From home? Like Superman appeared in the cafeteria?

You think Carol's Gonna make an appearance in Far From home? Like Superman appeared in the cafeteria?

Attached: d5ac252b177590f84f2da6bbebc10b04.jpg (563x708, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbVniCUjBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe in a post-credits, forming SWORD or something.

She'll snogg him in front of MJ before he melts completely and it's a true kiss between lovers.

God I hope not. Why is Carol the one character that no matter what route they go with her, she's always shit?

But that's wrong, she's great and has been consistently so since the 70s.

>Captain Plank is literally 60+ years old.

I'm not even joking, if she was born around 1960 like the movie implied and Endgame takes place in 2023, then she's about 63 years old.

Attached: captain plank.png (502x864, 422K)

Carol is, according to Yea Forums, great only when she's molesting teenagers

Well yeah, leaked version has Carol fingering Peter’s asshole at the end

We're not wrong.

Attached: 1557026676355.jpg (497x1058, 150K)

She was about 10 during the kart race while Crazy On You was playing, which was released in 1976.
Presumably she was born around 1966 then. That makes her around 57 years old, which explains her old lady haircut.

My cut has pegging. Holland's ass is really that big. Almost makes me gay.

No, i hope its Wanda and Peter helps her recover from the loss of Vision and by that i mean lots of sex, handholding and cute dates.

Attached: eliz.jpg (1600x2400, 614K)

No, it's Carol taking what she wants. There's still going to be lots of sex and dates and handholding and prolonged eye contact.

>Wanda = oneesan gf
>Carol = drunk aunt gf
>Pepper = traditional mommygf
>Mantis = alien gf

The one character that it would make sense to appear considering what we know about this movie is Strange but he probably won't. So it will be just Fury.

Imagine Carol moving her gloved hand slowly around Peter's chest, stomach and lap area.

Sick bastard. What's next in your degenerate mind, Carol throwing Peter over her shoulder and slapping his ass while she parades him around the room in front of other female superheroes who do the same thing?

Maybe

Attached: 1557450254473.jpg (476x543, 48K)

So? She ages slower. This is explained in her movie.

>"hey Pete, i cant sleep, do you want to come over and keep me company?"

Attached: 1556762301676.jpg (1440x1920, 377K)

>Carol
Deadpool or Johnny Storm should be there, as cameo at least or maybe in ther postcredits, I would like to see Daredevil or Kingpin too but not gonna happen

My cut has Peter getting brutally gang raped by Mantis, Carol and Wanda followed by an extended sequence of them trying to fit as many things up his ass while he quietly stifles his moans and sobs.

I really applaud Marvel for taking risks like this

>"no thx, you got a garbage face and you're a shit character"

>spiderboy
I liked the other one, when she says "little boy spotted", that would mean she likes all the boys, not only one boy.

Carol is for Peter only.

I know where Carol is about to make an appearance

Attached: 59858317_787497764970566_3044023831560716288_n copy2.jpg (396x795, 81K)

Only if it's a reverse mating press.

stop your fucking shitty ship, is retarded, Carol is better alone, and Peter is a fucking zoomer and she loves MJ, stop, Carol is better alone

I fuckin hope not

So it's not ok to date 60 yrs old Carol, but completely so to do it with 90+ yrs old Wanda?

It really is the perfect time for them to form SWORD, in-universe. Shield has been gone for a long time, and SWORD can fill in the gap a bit, while also acting as a valid recognition of the fact that the MCU is not at all like our world anymore and they can't pretend it is supposed to be.

MCU Earth has been invaded by aliens 4 times that everyone in the world knows about, not even counting smaller shit like Thor 1 or the Skrulls. New York, London, Thanos: Rumble in the Jungle and Thanos 2: Revengeance.

After shit like the snap, and with the Avengers as an organization defunct, its clearly time for someone to step up and say "Hey, maybe we need an X-COM now?"

Wanda is 90? sauce?

>Civil War 2 is Carol and Pepper fighting over Peter.

Make it happen Fiege

You mean fighting over peters dick.

>she loves MJ
Peters a tomboy?

Carolshill pls

What? Where?

At the end, after cities are in ruins and none can win over the other, they all decide to share him.

>That scene in Peter's room where his bed in the background is completely destroyed
Nice attention to detail

The fact that her movie takes place in the 90s, and she was lost in space even before the movie even started, and then she hasn't aged a day in Endgame that takes place 30~ years later didn't clue you in?

My cut just has MJ in a standard missionary position making eye contact and while getting fucked by Flash

Saw that one. Couldn’t believe they got the rights to a DC character

Reed's run was good. But that's all I'll say.

Superman-style.

Attached: 1557498977814222.jpg (563x708, 74K)

>That line from Carol saying "Good, the filthy subhumans are fucking each other, now we can make a glorious Aryan child together, Peter" before grabbing him and fucking him in the Amazon position

Raimi you fucking hack.

>Amazon position
Unf!

>Carol find out Stark called Spiderman "Underroos"
>Starts fantazing about Peter in nothing but spiderman printed tighty whities

Attached: D44gPK7WsAAjWEK.jpg (1054x1227, 107K)

>my my, someone's been a naughty boy
What did the Russos and Raimi mean by this when writing the screenplay?

Attached: 60169342_159461201751620_7621041407760700418_n.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Attached: D6MRq3mUIAERNgz.jpg (2018x1609, 373K)

>"Hey Peter Parker, want to find out if my hymens still intact?"
>That fucking sex scene
I knew Japan was degenerate but HOLY SHIT.

Attached: 1552968428431.jpg (398x360, 22K)

>she loves MJ,
>she
>SHE
DID YOU JUST FUCKING MISGENDER PETER??? YOU FUCKING ALT-RIGHT FASCIST

>Peter's hero life becomes more harder because now there's 5 older women constantly teasing and bullying him

Attached: D5kH7AjW0AAMjCZ.jpg (1339x1302, 180K)

>Peter gets to have 12 moms
Fuck this universe

Attached: 53c.jpg (410x1024, 77K)

Yeah as a date for ball.

Attached: 57853183_291646058395308_5005124003565564218_n.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Where is mustache

apparently that line was brie's idea and she demanded that they not cut it

I hope Tom appreciates what he has

Attached: 1557418117903.png (1149x1245, 1.1M)

has he updated it yet?

Attached: 1557339997177.jpg (848x1200, 249K)

>i want to play with spidermam
>he funny and cute
what did she mean by this

Attached: 1556813212872.png (991x317, 47K)

Dude's only in his early 20's, he's going to be a babyface sex symbol for decades to come

Attached: 1557000747922.jpg (1712x797, 397K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVbVniCUjBo
Vision's right there Wanda!

Attached: 153d2a99d76dbc7d240562710905.jpg (640x1136, 86K)

>Sony Spiderman have him chase his love interest
>MCU Spiderman have MCU ladies chase him

I blame Amy Pascal for this

Why do you guys want Spiderman to get so much pussy?

>Vision's right there Wanda!

Why should she care about the feelings of her dildo?

He's still a virgin and the fanbase is his wingman,

Yeah.
Aunt May will catch her strutting out of his room before he leaves on the trip

>Why do you guys want Spiderman to get so much pussy?

I think you are new at Yea Forums.

Attached: bitches love spiderman.jpg (279x386, 67K)

As an awkward nerd, Peter represents all of us. His pussy is our pussy.

I'm just here for the /ss/ angle. We didn't get anywhere near enough Marisa Tomei art out of Homecoming.

I just want magi to turn this into a series where Pete impregnates all those hot mommas.

Because teen boy superheroes belong in loving relationships with older women superheroes who gently dom them.

Yes... she'll be sneaking out of Peter's room in the morning, trying to get past Aunt May.

>sneaking out
Carol would have no shame

Trolls need to put in more effort.

Kree live about three times as long as humans.
And one of the trailers stated outright she was upgraded.

...Wanda is about 30, maybe.

But by then he has fled to another universe!

Then, the ladies of Marvel realize that there is theoretically an unlimited number of Peters!

I can tell she is going for a sort of 'resting lion' thing, but goddamn, it just does not work on her.

>Crazy On You was playing, which was released in 1976.
Isn't the movie full of anachronisms anyway?
Speaking of which, what the hell does Stan talk about in the MCU version of Mall Rats? Because unless Spider-Man is somehow both a real person who gained superpowers in 2015 and a comic book character published in 1962, his lines in Mall Rats can't be the same.

Calling bullshit on this. AVENGERS ENDGAME was the last Marvel film. This "trailer" for a "new" Spider-Man movie is going to turn out to be a commercial for something, like the announcement of a CROCODILE DUNDEE reboot from last year. Cruel to trick gullible comic book movie fans.

There's been a lot of confusion in the marketplace about an upcoming Spider-Man movie. Spider-Man has been in a bunch of movies lately (HOMECOMING, INFINITY WAR, INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE and ENDGAME) so it's leading people to believe there is always a Spider-Man movie on the horizon.

But it makes no sense for Spider-Man's first solo movie to be called "Homecoming" and the sequel to be "Far From Home". Who is far from home right after they come home? Business travelers who are always in transit? Not high school kids. The premise falls apart immediately.

I bet she would.

Unlike many Marvel heroines, Carol has virtually no game. Rhodey is her first lay in decades.

>AVENGERS ENDGAME was the last Marvel film.

correction. The last marvel movie was made much earlier this decade. What you've been seeing since are Disney movies.

>TFW the movie is literally an illusion by Mysterio

MCU Stan invented Bat-man.

>just 2 hours of Mysterio laughing
What did they mean by this

Is it the ex-prisoner turned wrestler version?

That would be pretty cool

Even unlimited numbers of Peters isn't enough to satiate the hunger that Carol has for him.

This would unironically ruin Spider-Man for me. Let CM stay far away from any Spider-Man property. She doesn't deserve his presence.

Maybe he can change her for the better as a character.

That's wasted screentime for a sinking ship.

You mean Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko made Bat-man whole Stan cashes a check. Still we wouldn’t have gotten the kino Bat-man Tokusatsu show in Japan if Stan didn’t make friends with Tohei

So would that be a Cap Marvel 2 or is that a side story somewhere else?

Spiderman 3 should be about Cap Marvel and Peter fighting crime while dealing with their kid

Attached: 1557177745756.png (1046x525, 787K)

Like, if the movie was amazing but the stinger had Carol in it, the movie would be ruined?

Please tell me this "Skrulls dindu nuffin" bullshit is going to get retconned alongside SW/QS Hydra origin.

Attached: Whipped skrulls colored.jpg (832x535, 126K)

Trick question. Any movie with Captain Marvel objectively got worse thanks to her.

I wanted to see peter awkwardly introduce himself to every heroine, before they grouped up to protect him.

Kid? Don't you mean kids?

They are a defeated empire. The scattered remnants of a people. Doesn't mean the Skrulls never did anything bad.

Talos himself states he has blood on his hands.

Can you imagine what it must feel like to work along a bunch of hot older women who constantly want to assault your young cock?

Attached: Drop your pants we're making you a real Spider-MAN right now!.jpg (1080x1080, 283K)

Extremely stressful. Traumatic, even.

she is perfect

delet this now seriously

delet this fucking degenerate

haha fuck you Vision

Imagine seeing your friends become college aged.
Imagine them remembering te crush they had on you, all those years back, seeing you exactly ths same.

Attached: Peter x Carol.jpg (481x540, 49K)

>tfw been a PeterXCarolfag for years
>Yea Forums is finally coming around
Feels good

Attached: spidermarvel.jpg (1280x1965, 631K)

i know that feel

They were cute in the comics, but the /ss/ adds blood to my penis.

I liked them as friends better in the comics, but now I see the light

Attached: carol punisher.jpg (825x440, 154K)

isnt she a little old for him?

Uncensored?

That's what makes it good. A 60 something in the body of a woman half her age making the moves on a boy a quarter her chronological age. Majestic.

Having a normal body takes away the impact a bit.
Unless its a case where an older woman gets rejuvenated and is absolutely livid at how energetic and horny she feels again

>The Virgin FemDom Carol x Shy Peter
>The chad Dom Peter and Shy mommy Carol

You guys are pathetic if you don't agree with me

Attached: esquerda.png (540x405, 89K)

a true intellectual

Am I the only one who didn't really care about Carol until she got a haircut
It made her 100X more appealing

Post your Artwork and I'll agree with you.

same

I say Captain Marvel would be away too often to be part of the founding force for SWORD. Banner maybe? Wanda in conjunction with Wakanda I could see, so a post-Thanos Black Panther movie I think is my bet.Unless their contracts are up?

She'll be an Easter egg. Somewhere in the background of a scene, shlicking and watching Peter through a window.

Carol is nothing if not encouraging, gently petting Peter’s hair and giving him praises, “Right there, like that, perfect.”

Attached: D510bNKU8AATBR2.jpg (1741x2048, 370K)

>"Gonna move now"
The sensation is immediately overwhelming, and Peter rests his forehead on Carol’s shoulder as his body naturally guides him from there.

Carol moans into Peter’s ear, hooking her legs around his thighs. His thrusts are initially shallow and apprehensive, but easily pick up speed. Carol is vocal about how good it feels.
Between Carol practically cheering into his ear, her fingers pressing into his back, his heart pounding in his throat, and the level of pressure building behind his cock off the charts, Peter’s hips erratically, instinctually start to give short, powerful thrusts. His cock barely leaves Carol’s body before he is slamming back inside, and he’s trembling with effort to keep himself balanced.
Peter’s verbal build up to his ejaculation is nothing short of adorable. His labored breaths become high, airy whimpers. From there it morphs to little murmurs, barely audible until it really becomes urgent.
All of the pressure built in Peter’s body releases at once, leaving overwhelming pleasure in its wake. Peter wilts over Carol’s body when his muscles give up on him, panting harshly against her skin.
>“You did so well,”

Attached: 1557075572438.jpg (1061x1500, 212K)

Welcome to the dynasty that is the SpiderMarvel. I hope you enjoy your stay user.

Attached: 1557483848082.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>Flash has crush on Carol
>she ignores him
>suddenly Peter shows
>she walks over to him with a slutry smile
>Flash doesn't realize that Peter fucks Carol

Attached: 1557059415084.jpg (900x900, 161K)

Wtf is the origin of this ship? Could someone explain this to me? I don't keep up with the MCU.

It's a comic book reference.
When Carol was Ms. Marvel she had flirty banter with Spider-Man. They tried to recreate it here but due to the age difference it comes across as weird

I need an outfit for pepper, and an expression for spidey. So far all I have is a bland dress.
I'm still working on my shitty edit.
What does a nervous but excited spidey look like?

Based and REDPILled

I think Spider-woman might be made from the events of Far from home.

ok so basically time in space is different than on earth. Since Captainmarvel can go into space speeding fast as any ship it seems that means she can go warp speeds, which means she ages much slower than she would on a planet withgravity. However I do know the heavier the gravity affects time. Ever see InterStellar? Same thing applies I would assume.

why is nebula blue from the neck up?

>Not awkward dom Carol and power bottom Peter.

holy shit that animu Peter is the cutest thing
fuck those sluts

>Since Captainmarvel can go into space speeding fast as any ship it seems that means she can go warp speeds, which means she ages much slower than she would on a planet withgravity. However I do know the heavier the gravity affects time. Ever see InterStellar? Same thing applies I would assume.
You're overthinking the real science of time mechanics and confusing it with the science fiction of warp speed. Even at the speed of light the distance of a LIGHT YEAR still takes a year to travel, hence why they're called light YEARS at all.

So how are things going for Macaulay Culk-OOPS
What about Tobey McGu-OOPS
I think I remember Andrew OOPSfield

Grown women aren't actually attracted to babyfaces. This is why all the aforementioned actors have no careers now.

Something's stuck in her throat

Culk's too busy getting drunk with James Rolfe and the RLM guys and wearing bunny ears to have a career.And he secretly controls the USA, he implanted a mind virus into Trump's mind when they were filming Home Alone 2

>Carol lewding touching Peter's third web shooter

Disgusting. She's probably going to give him a reach around while licking his ear and whispering disgusting sweet nothings in his ear.

>Culk's too busy getting drunk with James Rolfe and the RLM guys and wearing bunny ears to have a career
You mean he's dealing with Pizzagate fallout from having been raped by satanic Hollywood elite throughout his childhood?

Who knows, who cares. I'm just glad he hasn't committed suicide yet.

sauce!

It's just that one panel.

Her one interesting character trait was basically thrown out because Marvel wanted their own Superman.

they kept her being ok with killing when needed. what the fuck are you talking about?

Whatever her age, every avenger treated her like a kid. It's kind of unnerving honestly.

Spider-Man is a self-insert character for the common nerd.

common nerds are pervs

Attached: carol peter pictures.jpg (1024x977, 242K)

>ok so basically time in space is different than on earth
No, she ages slowly for of the same reason she has powers. Whatever the space stone did to her that gave her powers, also slowed down her aging at a cellular level.

I hope she takes his virginity with a strap on

this post is based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-15-16-31-1-1.png (540x253, 217K)

I’ll bite
>Homecoming
Pete wants to be an avenger at the start, grows into his role as “friendly neighborhood Spider-Man” in other words he comes home where he belongs. On the streets with the non supers. Plus the climax happens at his homecoming dance where also the plot twist with Vulture is revealed. And also something something about getting the rights from Sony so Spidy is now “home” in the mcu.

>far from home
He’s taking a trip really fucking far from NYC, ya know his him that was established in the previous film and also his literal him. I’m also willing to bet there’s gonna be some multiverse fuckery that’s gonna whisk him away from 616whatever. So possibly also far from his him dimension? That’s all I got from the few trailers.

pretty sure user was referring to the alcoholism

I hope so. The world needs more strong women

>that shoulder avoiding resting itself between dem tiddies

I feel they conveyed that in ways like the Ross hologram thing in IW, or the Helicarrier. The top goverrnments of the world and so on are further along than us in tech.

yeah and thor is 1500 who gives a shit

no. Peter is for May!

Attached: 15475671965040.jpg (780x520, 113K)

why the hell does Peter get shipped with everyone?

I'm not complaining but it is hilarious.

Cause of he's the youngest hero, so I'm assuming plenty are amused by the prospect of him being dominated by superhero mommy gfs

I guess it is great for comedy value.

That said, for some reason I'm imagining Peter and Pepper...

>Peter: Mrs. Stark! We can't! Your husband!
>Ghost!Tony: Who do you think recommended her to you? I'm dead, my daughter needs a dad, my wife is gonna need comforting, and Happy is going to make my daughter an American Stereotype just because I gorged on cheeseburgers once.

Did you actually think that they painted the entire body of Karen Gillen blue for her to play Nebula?

Does Morgan get little siblings?