Sjw, Tumblrina Black Lightning Creator insult Batman

sjw, Tumblrina Black Lightning Creator insult Batman.

"Don't try to put a silver lining on DC reducing Black Lightning to Batman's support negro," Isabella shared on Twitter. "It's insulting to the character, his fans and the creator with whom he wouldn't exist. For authentic Black Lightning, read Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands and watch the brilliant TV show."

Attached: batman-and-the-outsiders-1-header.jpg (798x407, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thetonyisabella/status/1126524540136374273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mods deleted your previous thread, huh?

Making shit up now are we?

ust be thankful dc is even using this boring ass character in the first place. Black lighting is shit.

twitter.com/thetonyisabella/status/1126524540136374273

>Cold Dead Hands and watch the brilliant TV show."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DC won't give him his own book because people aren't going to buy it, simple as that, black lightning isn't big enough to draw people into a store, you should be glad they're using him at all. You want characters of colour to flourish, get people into the damn stores to buy comics, don't just shout and cry on twitter

Black Lighting's character sucks.

>black lightning isn't big enough to draw people into a store,
This.

>sjw, Tumblrina Black Lightning Creator insult Batman.
>posts a quote where he doesn't insult Batman at all
epic clickbait bro

>epic clickbait bro
Black ?

.. Tony Isabella wants to be a black man and have anal sex with Black Lightning?

You are trying to make something about race to get attention so you created black lightning and now you create victims? And I'm not even a Batman fan but Isabella sound like a Cunt.

>t TV show."
urg..

Oh you poor little victim. Do you ever think he just doesn’t sell as well as BATMAN. The most popular comic book character ever?

There's potential there but he needs a revamp. DC of course just got bazillion year old Tony Isabela that hadn't written a comic in, like, two decades to write his re ent mini. Geoff John's is a retard.

Mods deleted your last thread for a reason.Take the hint you mentally ill racist cunt

And here's the stats from Isabella's latest miniseries
210 - BLACK LIGHTNING: COLD DEAD HANDS ($3.99)
>11/2017: Cold Dead Hands #1 of 6 -- 18,750 (+112.6%)
>12/2017: Cold Dead Hands #2 of 6 -- 10,510 (- 43.9%)
>01/2018: Cold Dead Hands #3 of 6 -- 9,014 (- 14.2%)
>02/2018: Cold Dead Hands #4 of 6 -- 8,277 (- 8.2%)
>03/2018: Cold Dead Hands #5 of 6 -- 8,113 (- 2.0%)
>04/2018: Cold Dead Hands #6 of 6 -- 7,824 (- 3.6%)

We don't have the stats for bookstore sales. The Cold Dead Hands trade sold 1,051 copies to LCS's
DC also put out a trade collecting the entire original series.
It sold 590 copies to comic book stores.

>Mods deleted your last thread for a reason.Take the hint you mentally ill racist cunt
suck a cock blackfag.

You sound like a bitter weirdo, Sad!

>the brilliant TV show."
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA “Black fags go home,”

>bitter weirdo
Where do you think we are?

Get over it Blackfags

>For authentic Black Lightning, read Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands and watch the brilliant TV show."
>>>
wait for another skeleton with a SJW agenda

>Tony Isabella is a SJW Tumblrina
You've literally never picked up a comic in your life. Isabella is, first of all, A MAN, and he's 70 years old. This is him being mad his character he created nearly 50 years ago is getting "relegated", not a buttmad SJW teen tumblrina.

Holy shit do the bare amount of googling before you spread bullshit.

SJW fag pls. Selling black pain sucks.

He's completely right, Just look at Lady Shiva. You show up in Gotham once and all of a sudden you're a supporting Batman character. Forget that you have your own personal stories or that you are distinctive enough character with your own cast of characters and world.
It's not about insulting Batman, just reminding people that Batman is not the main character in DC.

Only stories about white pain then? There are other people in the world besides you user.

Absolutely SEETHING

Go back to your containment board you child

>Just look at Lady Shiva.
Nobody cares for Lady Shiva.

Wah, wah, waaah SJW

>Don't try to put a silver lining on DC reducing Black Lightning to Batman's support negro," Isabella shared
You can't claim to fight for equality, and then oppress and discriminate someone based of gender and skin colour.

Didn't know there were this many sjw's 4 chan

>You are trying to make something about race to get attention so you created black lightning and now you create victims? And I'm not even a Batman fan but Isabella sound like a Cunt.
It could not have been put any better.Because the truth must be told.

Cold Dead Hands was pretty terrible, while I would love a Solo that is not a book to strive towards

SJW: Social justice wrekt.If anything, SJW cause more hate rather than stopping it

>negro
Who the fuck told this white prick that he's allowed to use that word?

>Batman's support negro,"
Personal responsibility. I can be a total dick to people and play the race card now.

I hope they will keep this one up so we can all talk about the elephant in the room, on how Batman hogs up all the attention and is stifling creativity too. Writers connect too many things to Batman to the point now he's a burden. This is not a new development but now is more pronounced on how much social media sucks. People are only gonna focus on the popular and DC comics about other characters beside Batman are not popular.

I like Black Lightning, I just don’t think he’s solo book material. I’d rather he stay relevant on a team book rather than be forgotten. That’s the unfortunate truth

Attached: FA13EA4A-9F92-48BF-AE34-2803E86CC38D.jpg (1277x718, 312K)

Wasn't there this whole licensing bullshit with Black Vulcan and other copycats?
I'd be pissed too.

Black Lightning sucks ass.

>Black Lightning
I am not into this PC bullshit.

Shut the fuck up retard. Put your money where your mouth is. Currently, Batman's the only thing keeping DC afloat and even then the character has been emasculated and played supporting cast in his own damn titles. Watch how Hill is going to make the Outsiders better and smarter than asshole Batman.

It was an issue for the Super Friends show, that’s about it. That’s why Black Vulcan was on the show

Is this Damifag?

>Nobody cares for Lady Shiva.
Well that's actually where you're flatout wrong as the offical Batfags of the world had no problem making her a villain for the Batfamily to beat up on.
>oh how cool Nightwing is fighting Lady shiva to a standstill
>oh let's put Lady shiva as a mini boss in the arkham game series
>oh let's put her into the new Batman cartoon because she's such a recognizable Batman villain.
This is Batcancer.

>Watch how Hill is going to make the Outsiders better and smarter than asshole Batman.
This.How far do you think the SJW will go to ruin Comics?

You'd think i'd care about Diversity in comics?
Black Lightning is shit.

Cassandra Caine fags are Cancer.

Eat a dick retard. Just because you agree with a fact I pointed out doesn't mean I will sanction your shitposting.

So you're mad the character is getting exposure?

You don't even like Batman right now but you're still buying it. I'm not buying Batman and buying what I like but I din't get why this is such a sore subject for you.
Batman is overexposed, this is just basic fact. Him being the only one who gets any decent attention from fans, Media, and the writers themselves are wearing him out.
He doesn't need to be in everything, DC should have faith in other characters.

Oh wait I just realized this is another Damian vs Cass shitposting thread created by the usual suspects. Get out now while you can

The character is not getting exposure being in Batman's shadow. Her story is not being told, her character's voice isn't present. She's not really there, it's a husk of what the character once was. Anyone who has Read the Question knows this is a downgrade, this is not what the character is supposed to be.

Attached: Nightwing_Vol_3-14_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg (780x1200, 266K)

Everyone wanted diversity, they demanded it! And no one is buying it! SJW epic fail

>Anyone who has Read the Question knows this is a downgrade, this is not what the character is supposed to be.
is that Cassfag ?

SJW's are ruining everything. They are a cancer on the world.

No, instead let's actually talk about what Tony isabella is saying because this is something people have been saying for a while.
DC is relying to much on Batman, it's tunnel vision. People can only talk about other DC characters in relation to Batman and it's killing some of the more creative parts of DC.

Attached: What.jpg (1988x1787, 1.28M)

Money is king. Don't buy Black Lightning,Duke or Cass. Let them die. They deserve this.

“We can deny reality, but we can't deny the consequences of denying reality.”
Black Lightningis just shit.

While I don’t disagree, the SJW boogeyman is a tad ridiculous in this context. Only person I hate on this team is Duke (who shouldn’t even exist). You could have put Metamorpho on this team but he’s currently on Terrifics

This isn't about Damian, I like Damian and I like Cass but the fact is that you're acting like a tumblrite. This is a prime example of what's wrong, normies and shitposters only care about Batman.

Cass is shit too.

You can stop now. We can see what you’re doing

So you are Cassfag ?

Isabella is kind of crazy and is genuinely convinced that the only reason Black Lightning isn't bigger than Superman is because DC are racists. He has a fucking insane ego about the character even though when he wrote him he was a trash character until Barr used him.

It's why he's had this ridiculous feud with DC for years and refuses to cooperate unless they suck his dick. He also hates Marvel because Shooter wouldn't let him use Ghost Rider to do his stupid Jesus freak crap.

The guy is the exact kind of prima donna that Marvel/DC cleansed from the company in the 90's.

>Cass is shit too.
Well said!! Thanks for putting this out there.

>but you're still buying it
No, I'm not. Fagget.

I don't know what race you are or even if you're even american but the fact is that Black Lightning is an independent black superhero who doesn't need Batman. Black lightning can stand on his own but this new batman and the outsider treats him just like another subordinate of Batman. Where does Batman, and by extension DC, get off ordering Jefferson Pierce around like a lackey? Batman is not the Boss of Superheroes and this is the exact kind of mindset that writers, Editors, DC entertainment, and WB as a whole need to break out of.

What, you think if she wasn't a sub boss in the Arkham games they were going to make a Lady Shiva game? Get real, you goof. And she was a supporting character in Question too.

Are you a shitposter?

>Jefferson Pierce
SJW’s clutch pearls.

>on't try to put a silver lining on DC reducing Black Lightning to Batman's support negro,
I can't tell if they're serious anymore. This is too much. Absolutely ridiculous, they must say these things on purpose for clicks.

Isn't Static more well known and popular than Black Lightning?

>What, you think if she wasn't a sub boss in the Arkham games they were going to make a Lady Shiva game?
Maybe, Maybe if we stop treating her like a Sub boss for Batman and his sidekicks then we can start marketing different stories about her.

>This is Batcancer.
Poor SJW Cassfags . Imagine daily doing projection, ambiguous group gerrymandering, and political calculus in your head constantly all day long. You'd go bonkers and detach from reality too

No, that's just your dumb nostalgia filter taking over. A cartoon that a previous generation who uses the internet frequently was popular but Static isn't more well known than Black lightning.

At what point did I ever say Batman wasn’t over exposed? Also BL has a solo...

This is such low effort attempts.

Never watched the show it's something I assumed since the Black Lightning trailer dropped a few years ago there were some commenting about where's Static

I'm just putting what Tony Isabella is coming from in context.
>Also BL has a solo...
That's exactly my point. Isabella knows that his character doesn't need Batman and that putting him in subordinate for no good reason is an insult.

Yeah, probably someone who has fond memories of watching the cartoon.

ITT: Incels

>she was a supporting character in Question too.
Lady Shiva was created by Denny O'neil.
The Question was written by Denny O'neil
Her time in The Question is just the original author continuing his work.
As opposed to treating her like a Batman Villain like Batman Writers and DC does.

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up user. Also quick question are Black Lightning powers actual black lightning or just electricity?

Jesus Christ...DC came to him, settled the feud, and he said he was very happy with the financial compensation. Why does he have to shit it all up AGAIN.

He's gonna get Waid'd for this.

Ah yes those 70 year old Tumblrinas.

It's electricity that is sometimes colored black.

I liked his team up story with him and Blue Devil in N52 DC Presents.

Oh cool.

His biggest thing is that he can claim is being the CREATOR of Black Lightning..but he can't even claim to be his best writer.

I mean the show is at least better and slightly less retarded than Arrow and Flash.

In Isabella's 90's BL series he had a 'Lightningmobile' of sorts and when asked about it BL said "A gift from Batman".

Go shoot a mosque,tardo

>Black Lightning
Duke
Cassandra Cain
" Batmans back hurts from carrying the team" -DC

>Go shoot a mosque,tardo
Suck a Black Cock Cassfag.

Yes, this is a Damifag has another meltdown thread.

Well..Cass sucks Dukes dicks..

I feel as if Bruce is just being written bad to appeal to edgy TUMBLR teenagers that believe authority figures are all corrupt and stupid.

DC has stop faking the funk. The comic industry and many fans don't like Black Superheroes so why should they publish them. i wished you guys just admit it. it's not just the comics gate folks.

Frankly I would rather have a black lightning ongoing that only lasts for about 12 issues than having him on the Outsiders.

I don't see him as Batman's side kick but he will just be wall paper in this series. he will have no character development. No supporting characters (no wife daughters/cousins) living in a penthouse bought by batman and transferred in his name on a teacher's salary.

he Cass vs Damianfags"war" is made up by a single Cass Cain fantic who argue with herself all the time.

I'll never get over how much Cassfags fucking hates Batman .

>samefagged again to make the same point
Pathetic .

underage b&

>You want characters of colour to flourish, get people into the damn stores to buy comics
That's not actually feasible. Comics are supported by whales. The way comics are distributed and advertised combined with the poor content/price ratio means it's exceedingly difficult to drive initial stock, get people to even look at it, and convince them to purchase it. You would have to spend (Or put in effort equivalent to) several times the production budget of the comic itself, at which point you could create your own black superhero comic that's not owned by WB.

>"Don't try to put a silver lining on DC reducing Black Lightning to Batman's support negro," Isabella shared on Twitter.
Also your reasons for hating batman are utterly ridiculous and flame bait.You really need to get over this Black shit you're obsessed with.

The book is titled "Batman and the Outsiders" not "Black Lightning and the Outsiders." Of course he'd take on a supporting role in the story.

>He also hates Marvel because Shooter wouldn't let him use Ghost Rider to do his stupid Jesus freak crap.
Isabella was two years into an arc he had set up. I'd be pissed too if they butted in and said no at the eleventh hour.

and watch the brilliant TV show." Brilliant seems a bit much.

Yeah, but strong womyn are

Tony Isabella is Cancer.

You're right, but that won't stop them from continuing to use this excuse.

That tv show isn't even doing all that well. It's been in free fall since they unpaired it with Flash. With that sweet lead in gone it's one of the bottom tier rated shows and that takes some doing on the cw. So yeah he needs a white character to prop him even there. I don't see people clamoring for BL in the least. Hell, most would rather have more Static Shock than anything. As far as diverse characters go I'd put him pretty low as far as prospects to make some actual money off of or create interest around.

Yes.

>So yeah he needs a white character to prop him even there
No he doesn't.

Yes he does.

>No he doesn't.
We Batfags don't need Black Lightning ,Cass or Duke.We do not want Black Lightning and go.
Batman deserves better.

>Batman deserves better.
IMO Black Lightning is just boring. Nothing really makes him stand out.

Also he is a pointless addition to the already overcrowded Batfamily.

He's unnecessary, isn't interesting, and comes off as a creator's pet .
Black Lighting h is a discount hero with extra PC points for diversity.

Cassandra isn't black.

He is a waste of space and is being shoved everywhere.
He is boring.

He is useless.

He is not original.
This ain't hard."

Uh huh. Keep it going.

Do not get me started on Duke thomas.

Pretty much what everyone has said here. The guy just comes off as boring and uninteresting.

This is the root of the problem with Batman and DC, this self perpetuating mindset insisting that people only care about Batman so they focus all their energy on Batman. Batman gets all the support while everyone else has to make it by themselves.

Attached: Black characters are boring.jpg (248x253, 29K)

>everyone else has to make it by themselves.
Black Lightning is just boring.

Is this the same person?

Is this the same person?

What's the difference between Black Lightning and Batman?
What's so special about the Dark Knight that Black Lightning doesn't have?

>The book is titled "Batman and the Outsiders" not "Black Lightning and the Outsiders."
That's exactly the point Tony Isabella is making.
Why is this titled Batman and The outsiders when Black Lightning is the team leader?
Black Lightning deserves to be viewed as the principle team leader of the outsiders by now.

>is this one post the same person

Looks like you self-owned yourself

Maybe the fact that Batman is an actual proven cash cow that people have shown enduring interest in so much so that even his supporting characters can carry books of their own and generate decent sales. BL just isn't that cat.

Because the last things published with the name "Black Lightning" sold like crap

Because at the end of the day, they want the comic to sell

You nutless npcs just can't get enough to cry about, can you? Just got to keep pushing the script like the trained little bitches you are.

DC uses Batman because he's their best. The rest of the charcters feel like D listers. No one dreams about making the best Blue Beetle or Red Tornado graphic novel, the talent wants to write and draw Batman,that's how you set your name in stone in this biz. Hell even Marvel's D lister like Ghost Rider or Doc Strange have 2 or 3 good runs, some DC guys like black Lighting or Metamorpho dont have 3 good ISSUES.

Attached: 1529611995282.jpg (519x600, 76K)

Yikes. I don't know how anyone can argue with sales as awful as these.

Attached: 1553565794954.jpg (919x415, 48K)

Black Lightning deserves Dead.

In his pants.

Eh, I wouldn't put BL in a class with Ghost Rider or Strange though. He's small fries.

>Metamorpho dont have 3 good ISSUES.

Watch it Sonny....

Attached: bandb_57g.jpg (1042x1535, 183K)

>Black Lightning deserves to be viewed as the principle team leader of the outsiders by now.
Good Batman fans I don't Like That Bitch .

> I'm a good person (on twitter). I believe in the ideas of kindness, compassion, cooperation, and teamwork to solve problems
> Black Lightning should never play second fiddle to anyone especially Batman he is a black adonis who can do no wrong and has no flaws or weaknesses and should be running the Justice League

>Good Batman fans I don't Like That Bitch .
My thoughts exactly.

The outsiders are Batman's team, she is being retarded.
Fucking phoneposters, stop posting angry when you are taking a crap, is not good for your health

this isn't even coherent neckbeard, please learn how to write and leave your room

Like if you're a strong black character who don't need no Batman, except when it comes to actual sales

Attached: stronk.jpg (465x382, 43K)

He's mad that his OC isn't front and center, shock of shocks.

Let’s be honest. Very few people actually want a Black Lightning ongoing. You could put a big shot like Snyder it Johns on a new Black Lightning title and it would probably still have trouble selling. He’s just not that interesting. He’s better off as a team member and that has absolutely nothing to do with him being black, that’s just your own personal hang ups talking.

Aren't we all?

Thanks for bumping my thread, retards. If you delete this one I'll make another.

Tony Isabella is just looking for attention. Last week I read the Black Lightning series from the 90s which he wrote most of. It sucked. It was flat and filled with stereotypes.

Cold Dead Hands was terrible.
His Twitter feed is mostly him complaining about how no one wants to work with him. Gosh, I wonder why?!

But everyone is Batman's support negro. Even Superman.

As guy who traveled around with a static shirt and jacket, it generally divides on age lines. Older people think Black Lighting while younger recognize the look as Static.

On topic, creators right. Letting BL to become yet another Batman support character is setting him up to fail.

Attached: short jacket version.jpg (236x472, 12K)

WTF is wrong with this guy??? Jesus. BAKA.Let me see how well did Black Lightning's recent mini-series sell? I ordered between 2 and 5 copies of each issue and did not sell out of any of them.

I've already sold out of the 25 copies I ordered of issue #1 of this series.

THAT is why Black Lightning is not the lead character for this series. So if the choice was to either have Black Lightning in no comic books because he's not selling, OR have him as a co-lead in a Batman series, what should we choose?

How about have him get some more exposure in a Batman & the Outsiders series, and then maybe spin him off once he's found more of an audience? But maybe I'm not making any sense.

>She
Casual spotted.

To me it sounds like Isabella wanted to write BL for DC but they told him no, so he's just bitter.