X-Men should be kept in their own cinematic universe

They have more then enough characters to cover and give screen time to that they don't need to share it with the burnout Avengers. They have great storylines to be told to.

Attached: 1.5_c9d72b7d-e086-4d09-82b5-b86fd642eaf9_1024x1024.jpg (1024x787, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6N6H9CRftDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and these stories can be shared in the mcu.
end of thread.

>B-b-but massively retcon mutants and all their back stories to save my pitiful mcu. We need wolverine and deadpool.
Stfu Avenger fag

They do, but I think the spider Man far from home will open the door for universe jumping.
youtu.be/6N6H9CRftDU

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-064318.png (1920x1080, 350K)

You can post this shit every day, it's not going to change anything.

>Believing mysterio
user..

>Stfu Avenger fag

It really sucks that school is going to be letting out soon. Summer has arrived early

>Disney anounces at share holders meeting to reduce amount of properties crossing over.
>MCU directors and Kevin Fiege state cosmic and ground mcu will have stories more separated.
Idk user it looks possible.

Just the thought of xmen being kept in its own universe just gets mcu fags in such a fit.
Imagine wanting it to happen that badly you get autistic over it.
Fuck I hope it doesnt happen just to see mcu faggots cry.

Is the xmen cinematic universe going to be complete soon?

>with the burnout Avengers.
What are you talking about?

>No Ironman
>No Captain America
>No Blackwidow
>No Hawkeye

What are you talking about?

user you know this is just going to lead to Wolverine flying into space as a sidekick to the GOTG to fight some guy
Disney has no hope of doing the X-Men properly, it literally goes against their fundamental concept to have them mingling with the rest of the MCU.

Dark Phoenix is the last film they had lined up before Fox was bought out. I think there's supposed to be an X-Force movie or something but I don't know how that ties into the MCU.

>Wolverine joins the avengers.
Christ..
People actually want this..
My god

Attached: 4cab0180-ec28-4efe-91d2-ca3c3e7e2d6e-shutterstock_10103312bm.jpg (970x546, 55K)

>MCUfags wanting to lose out on the easy money that having the x-men added to the universe would make
Doubtful, these are likely Foxfags who are pissed that the new X-men are going to make WAY more money then their shitty old films

>Implying xmen done right by marvel studios still wouldnt make tons of cash.

>implying that's not what I was saying

Xmen doesnt need to be tied into the avengers to be more successful.

Who is going to be in the avengers unity squad in the uncanny avengers movie?

>it's mcufags afraid of the x-chads
>it's x-fags afraid of the babby mcu
>it's foxfags mad that disney won

Fuck off with all this falseflag shit. We all know that DCfags are making these threads

Imagine we got 90's stylized hero outfits for the xmen.
Imagine we got a relatively comic faithful phoenix saga. Cosmic and the whoke shabang bang.

reboot the x-men starting with wolferine

X-Men have never worked in the Marvel universe period, whether it was film, cartoon, or comic. Being an analogy of the civil rights movements of the time, it seems incredibly unlikely and highly improbable that an individual like Captain Marvel or Thor can be cheered for by the common man for having kick ass powers, but then Mutants are jeered for having kick ass powers.

i completely agree, going from comic in which wolverine is attacked in a bar for being a "mutie" to then reading an avengers comic the same week were him and the team are cheered for saving the day is fucking weird

Separate universes wouldn't change their screentime though. Marvel's not going to release 12 movies a year regardless.
Also stop making this dumbass thread ffs.

Are we talking about the same universe where the Sokovia Accords were a thing?

>save my pitiful mcu
>Endgame is AT WORST going to be the #2 most successful movie OF ALL TIME
You're an idiot

What comes after being number 1.
Only down hill from here.
No more ironman, no more capt, no more black widow. All the og's will move on in a couple more films. Then whose gonna carry the mcu strange and panther? Kek. YA OK.

Spider-man and black widow is geting a movie.

I agree but only because it's a pain to intergrate them

What retcons? Are you telling me that stories always have to have mutants for them to not need retcons? Comics usually operates in that people that don't appear are usually busy with another matter and it's better that way. Explaining why this or that character didn't appear is stupid busywork nobody wants to do.

They need new IPs to replace Iron Man and Captain America, and they'll keep the same formula big crossovers every 3-4 years with minor cameos

Agreed. X-Men is a huge cast of characters and the whole oppression and discrimination stuff works better when they are the only powered individuals.

I'd much rather have the Fantastic Four integrated into the MCU.

Or they could bring the avengers stories to a close and start a new with xmen.

I don't think they should remove Avengers, they could have their own team movie per phase, maybe as West Coast Avengers or Young Avengers, and make the crossovers bigger > X Men + Fantastic Four + GotG + Avengers + Midnight Sons + Defenders