I was walking past the TV's in Wallmart yesterday and they where playing Space Jame...

I was walking past the TV's in Wallmart yesterday and they where playing Space Jame. It ended up being the "Nice Butt" scene. It made me uncomfortable.

Seriously, what was the point of Lola? Some ill advised attempt at 90's girl power?

Attached: 1539726904510.jpg (1086x1413, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ63L7fMGCA
youtube.com/watch?v=zllVxcqSJt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread will be deleted so who cares

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with sexy cartoon girls, normalfag. It was clear they wanted a piece of the Jessica Rabbit Pie and went for it.

The Looney Tunes Show Lola is BASED

>Seriously, what was the point of Lola?
To show that Bugs was not a gay.

It's because most of the Looney Tunes characters are males and they wanted to put a girl in. Because it's really hard to make a lasting comedic character that is female, as history has shown, they simply made her as a sexual appeal, which kind of lampoons enough on other successful characters from the past era enough to feel in place.

Gotta get those horny teen boys into the seats somehow.
Lola was a useless character, the only time she was good was when they decided to turn her into a crazed maniac for The Looney Tunes Show
youtube.com/watch?v=sZ63L7fMGCA

Attached: Lola.jpg (1000x562, 79K)

Normalfags think lola was hot, retard.

Then imagine how much of a normalfag you have to be to be a prude about it.

What's the context for OP's pic? Did an animator working on the movie actually get this frame rejected for being enough of a madman to draw underboob on Lola?

Shit taste. You turned stockholm cope to contrarianism. OG Lola was fresh and unique to the cast and brought out a lot of fun interactions Red Hot Riding Hood style, new Lola is just a generic loon archetype.

>It ended up being the "Nice Butt" scene. It made me uncomfortable.
You little bitch.

This
Helped us find out he was bi

Attached: ba.jpg (500x464, 48K)

>OG Lola was fresh and unique
She was a generic 90s COOL girl

Name the other Looney Tunes character like her.

There's nothing above normalfag, you either are one or you aren't, that's the crux of it.
Normalfags can't handle the fact they find a cartoon animal hot so they go full damage control.

Attached: 1533919010301.jpg (2048x1152, 683K)

Not all Looney Toons but Lil Red, Jessica Rabbit, Hello Nurse, Witch Hazel when she became a hot rabbit, Penelope Pussycat when she turns the tables on Pepe, Melissa Duck, Femme Fatale, Martian Queen, Minerva Mink, Hollie Would, and Meg from Hercules had a similar sultry attitude

The character description of "sex on legs" isn't original to the Shoe Commercial Movie

>Seriously, what was the point of Lola? Some ill advised attempt at 90's girl power?
Yep. Including her, there are like five, maybe six female Looney Tunes total. And said ladies are fairly obscure, to the point most people don't know they exist. One assumes someone up top noticed this and told someone else to make this less of a sausage fest.

Just imagine LTS Lola's personality in SJ Lola's body. You're welcome.

Those aren't cartoon animals. That is weebshit. Fuck off back to Yea Forums?

She was created before her role in the film was even written or agreed upon.

Some fun fact fur ya.

Normalfags don't care about this at all. Soccer moms, SJWs, conservatives, whatever you want to call them, aren't normalfags.

If you know they aren't cartoon animals why to you assume it's related and not a random pic, retard? We're talking about Lola and other furrybait

Attached: 1512324241634.jpg (750x924, 106K)

>le animu catgirl
>just joking, it's just a random pic!
Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=zllVxcqSJt4

Triggered, OP?

>It made me uncomfortable.

You sound like a 7 year old to me ?

normalfags are everyone who thinks everyone should be as 'normal' as possible

Just...ugg.

What is going through MJ's mind during this whole ordeal?

Why are you even so focused on the catgirls? It's just a picture of a real cat pawing at the monitor because of the weebshit, don't tell me you don't have a folder of goofy cat pictures to shitpost on Yea Forums with.

Attached: 1472396916981.jpg (540x489, 13K)

Lola was created because Hollywood studios are legally required to put a romantic subplot in every film, or at LEAST some eye candy for men. Michael Jordan was playing himself and he was married. So they had to pair someone up with the other protagonist, Bugs. And there were almost no women in the original Looney Tunes pantheon, and it's be creepy to bring in Babs after she'd already been his student on the TV show. So they had to create Lola. It could not have possibly happened any other way.

She has six lines in the whole movie. she was really an afterthought. and this doesn't contradict 's claim; WB was working hard to keep their cartoon brands alive and they probably had a sense of "better design a girlfriend for Bugs because people are talking about that drag stuff". I'd still like to see some evidence for that claim, though.

I beat you are 13

She was Bugs' female analog. If you applied Bugs' cheeky male attitude and carried it over to a female bunny, I'd be upset if the personality DIDN'T translate into sultriness. Both had basically the same personalitu, but it being the 90's, men and women were still allowed to act both differently and sexually charged without offending people.

Attached: fe06df6f90767436ca7d1577323bf7109a4b3816dc7ad3f571dcfbbeab0c18651.png (1280x720, 884K)

"Gee, I can't wait to make some money that isn't going to drive me to exhaustion and explode my shins."
Whatever minor hit to his reputation was made is irrelevant. He knew damn well what he was entering.

legally required?

So not all Looney Tunes and the rest in specific circumstances. I accept your concession.

>If you applied Bugs' cheeky male attitude and carried it over to a female bunny
then why doesn't Lola ever dress up as a boy and flirt with women?

I want to go balls deep in Lola's sopping wet rabbit cunt and force my massive throbbing love probes pulsating head to french kiss her womb so that every drop of my thick human spunk is forced directly into her ovaries so that they blow up like balloons and cause her to get pregnant with eight children.

Based

>Both had basically the same personalitu
They didn't.

>Some ill advised attempt at 90's girl power?
Let's not pretend that it was isolated to the 90's.

Attached: 59f.png (548x428, 131K)

I know she did dress up stuff before, there had to be at least one time in the comics or in a show that it was dressing up as a male
No lesbian flirting yet though

_ _____ ____ ___ ______!

>girls
Try again.

Imagine the smell

bunny boobies

not him, but that doesn't change the fact that she was a generic 90's "gurl power! xD" character, you retard.