Why have they opted to not give us our Mary Jane Watson in the MCU? She's the love of Peter's life

Why have they opted to not give us our Mary Jane Watson in the MCU? She's the love of Peter's life.

Attached: Mary_Jane_Watson_50.jpg (500x740, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Watson
change.org/p/marvel-should-have-sins-past-officially-erased-from-marvel-continuity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously bros, where is the real red headed MJ?

Attached: ade93703a200ba8b8d45adb07c47ace2.jpg (2048x2048, 533K)

Probably never going to be on screen.

Because most people don't give two shits about MJ and at best think of her as the irritating and shitty love interest from the Raimi trilogy.

Contract bullshit. Sony owns spiderman and only let marvel use a handful of characters.

You don't speak for "most people" loser. MJ is rediculously hot. I want to see the character in the MCU even just for that.

>MJ is rediculously hot.
She's also a complex character too but yes very hot. Something that's problematic there days.

This is probably it.

Attached: spider-gwen21maryjanevariantjpg.jpg (1800x2618, 428K)

>You don't speak for "most people" loser
Actually I do, as evidenced by the fact that MJ as you want her hasn't appeared in Homecoming and won't appear in Far From Home, and a vast majority of people do not care one iota.

Part of the reason could be Kevin Fiege's sjw-ism stinking things up. Why have a super hot, super friendly white girl when you could have a sarcastic, annoying mixed race girl?

Attached: 36085901_2051852038414801_5409320591289221120_n.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Wtf what color are Mary Jane's eyes ACTUALLY? Forget hair and skin color can somebody please answer this SIMPLE fucking question?

Attached: Is Peter colorblind.png (522x416, 416K)

It's a character contract issue you fucking moron. It has nothing to do with popularity. Did you notice there was no Silver Surfer in Infinity War despite being one of the main characters in that arc of the comics?

It varies. I've seen blue, green, brown, and even fucking red. The only thing that remains pretty constant is her red or reddish brown hair.

That's a shame. I don't want to believe that.

Attached: amouranth-mary-jane-watson-cosplay-5.jpg (1600x1600, 263K)

>It's a character contract issue you fucking moron
Is this what you fuckwits are telling yourself now? Lol.

Your opinions =/= most peoples, retard

Mary Jane doesn't have a jaw that could cut glass.

I never liked the whole race switching they've doing recently when adapting characters from comics. If they wanted to have characters of race want not just make new?

MY GOODNESS MARY JANE....

Attached: d02.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

No, my opinion here is clearly reflected by the majority. The fact that a bunch of people on Yea Forums wanna have a fit about it doesn't change the fact that most people don't give a shit. You can cry about it all you want, but it's the truth.

This new girl's name is Michelle. So hopefully she's goes away in Phase 4 and we get the real MJ.

>She's the love of Peter's life.
That was Gwen, you casual!

MJ was just a sad rebound.

This has inspired me to commission a NSFW piece with MJ in her Spinneret costume. Quick, Ideas people!

If it's the truth, prove it. Surely you have some sort of factual information than can be provided instead of you just saying nonsense words.

Looking over her shoulder with side boob and the hoodie still on and a tear in the bottom of the pants!

Hey there.

Attached: ayyy.jpg (220x293, 25K)

Damn whoever some of these chicks are in this thread should seriously play MJ if they can act even a tiny bit.

>If it's the truth, prove it
Don't have to, box office results, critical reception, and general audience reception to the hype for the next one pretty much say everything for me. People are hype to see Spider-Man and don't give a shit that MJ isn't there.

Well she's dead buddy and hardly had personality so tough cookies.

Also, for some reason this reminded of the scene where MJ takes that long moment and decide to stay with Pete after Gwen's death. Powerful stuff.

She does sometimes. Yeah I'm not that big on Ron Frenz MJ either.

Attached: 0405.png (432x419, 376K)

In other words you have nothing but hot air. Thanks for proving my point.

Why do you hate beautiful white women?

You mean this scene? This scene right here?
This scene is the reason we don't have bellybuttons, nipples and buttholes in comics anymore. You see by killing off Gwen and replacing her with what you cucks call the more interesting, female chauvinistic character, you set off a CHAIN REACTION which led to present day when women can vote, get jobs, and complain about comics so the SJW's have convinced everyone that it's better to show Dexter's boy butt in cartoons than allow man to bask in the female form while going home to his wife that has prepared him dinner.
You chose the worst timeline. You chose Gerry Conway.

Attached: Click.jpg (1043x1500, 1.39M)

Holy shit MJ cosplay is making me realize in need this in the MCU. I'm sure if Tom Holland saw these he would agree.

What? Casuals even know Mary Jane and Peter are true love. Even Spider Verse did this

>In other words you have nothing but hot air
No, I've directly proven you wrong and you've got nothing to show for it to prove otherwise.

3 cancerposts in 1, nice.

What about Silk? They already have the actress.

Attached: Cindy_Moon_(Debate_Club).png (789x743, 699K)

You've literally proven nothing. The easy way to rebuff your "proof"? Just say "no you're wrong". You clearly don't know what "proven" means.

>Even Spider Verse did this
It used MJ as window dressing to fuel Peter's angst. She could've literally been swapped out with Gwen Stacey and the story would've been exactly the same.

Nice.
Was thinking a sex scene with Peter and MJ with both of their costumes on. MJ's hand's and feet webbed, with the feet spread out and up to the hands to the wall. A hole in MJ's crouch area of her costume where Peter can drill into her.

Kinky. Also I think Fred Parry already did something like that.

>You've literally proven nothing
Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home.
>You clearly don't know what "proven" means.
Pot, meet Kettle.

This person is most likely fat, ugly, or fat & ugly. Probably homosexual, and not white. You see them in every thread. If there's anything positive to do with a white person they attack that idea because they have nothing else in their crappy life.

I think she should tear off her face mask to reveal she's Chameleon though. Just to keep things interesting.

Saying movie titles doesn't prove anything... it painful how stupid you are in this.

>This person is most likely fat, ugly, or fat & ugly. Probably homosexual, and not white.
You sound like a painfully insecure person, user.

Fuck you, Joe.

It proves pretty much everything, and the fact you keep dodging it is kinda amusing.

>ITS ME PETER! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, PETER!

>Gwen Stacy
>Wouldn’t have changed anything
Do I even have to point out how much of a shitposting retard you are given how wrong that statement is?

For a second I thought you said we set off a Chan reaction. With which I was worried about the amount of trouble we had been causing but then I read your stupid post and stopped laughing with you and started laughing at you

That was a powerful scene and Illustrated beautifully. Thanks man for the scan.

Silver Surfer wasn't in IW or EG and those movies did great. That means no one would have liked to have Silver Surfer in those movies. That's the same lack of logic you are applying to mary jane in the Spiderman movies. Now I can't tell if you are just that stupid or just a sad troll.

Green I believe

You don't, because what I'm saying is entirely correct and you've got no recourse for it beyond accusations of shitposting.

Never and that's a good thing.

Pete that old is with MJ the only reason he movie is odd is how they never give gwen and him a moment to confront each other

>That means no one would have liked to have Silver Surfer in those movies.
It means a vast majority of audiences do not care about the Silver Surfer being in the movie or not, yes. Please do try to keep up with me since you're clearly pretty fucking slow, user.

will they go for the classic Gwen or will they jump directly to spidergwen?

Attached: 2n7l9mt.jpg (650x827, 273K)

Does anyone even remember Classic Gwen at this point?

Attached: 293d2e4df569db80ec830e18ee0a0993.jpg (640x724, 80K)

Attached: amouranth-cosplay-mary-jane-24.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Do you mean the one who fucked norman osborn ?

Attached: gwen-stacy-and-????????.jpg (1400x700, 134K)

Well apparently I do have to spell it out for you. Gwen Stacy, Peters, is a tragedy and long dead in his world so naturally him meeting an alt universe version dramatically changes the character interaction he has with her. How fucking dumb are you? Besides you insult each character claiming Gwen and MJ act the same. But you don’t read comics so I’m not surprised

MJ in a sex swing made of web, web hanging from a ceiling, kind of doggy style position. Have MJ wearing her Spinneret mask and keeping the hair style and that's it. Peter only wearing his mask railing MJ from behind. MJ with the look of total ecstasy as bite her lip. There would be a creampie, xray shot of MJ's abdomen with Pete's dick inside her just cumming into her womb. Floating panel of Peter's glowing Semen converging on MJ's Egg. There would be another small panel with Peter and a young Mayday on his lap. Mayday with a Shocked expression and Peter with speech a bubble saying "And that's how you were conceived"

>that hair

Marvel is hell bent on erasing the original Gwen from the public consciousness

Yeah that one. Whatever happened to their daughter that looked like her?

Not much to erase in all honesty. It was only after her death where they tried to give her a personality. Still, don't like how they've been pushing her as just another spider person.

I feel like it may actually have less to do with SJW shit and more about trying to distance themselves from the other spiderman trilogies. There is also the fact that this MJ is being played by a relatively successful actress that has been featured in a lot of casual tier stuff prior. She seems to be in a bit of everything and I feel like its Marvel trying to catch young successes before they get big in order to flaunt some kind of "pedigree". If that makes sense. Seriously, take a look at Zendaya's wiki and you'll see that despite her age she's already in a bunch of stuff. Stuff that probably appeals to a female demographic too.

Because they have to piggyback on something and then claim its doing well because of the changes they made and not because the thing they strapped themselves onto was popular and had momentum. Doesn't apply to just race switching in shows, but in other choices made for other products.

There's absolutely an sjw element there. I'm not sure why people try to play it down. Just own it. Peter has been mainly linked with two white women the entire 60 years he's been around. When they chose this actress, it was a conscious decision to not pick a white girl for the role.

How was Raimi allowed to cast a nudist as MJ?

Attached: mj.png (787x1032, 931K)

>trying to distance themselves from the other spiderman trilogies.
They succeeded. They managed to remove the soul of cinematic Spider-Man. Even the worst parts of ASM had soul.

The one real character design for Mary Jane is "supermodel redhead", and they chose Kirsten Dunst..... wtf....

People think Kirsten Dunst was ever attractive for some reason.

I would have picked Rachel McAdams myself.

Why hasn't that been retconned yet?

Attached: tumblr_pk3vx3gwgy1vux1guo1_540.jpg (540x554, 54K)

I can't get over the freckles. She's insanely cute.

MJ has to be one of the most boring love interests in cape comics. Her entire character is being this perfect human female who acts as a living reward for Peter for being a good guy. She's so boring, and I'm convinced people only like her because Spiderfags self-insert as Peter and project their oneitis onto her.

>Her entire character is being this perfect human female
And stopped reading from this point.

Gwen is dead get over it.

Try to describe her without saying "fun" or "loyal". Any personality she's ever had has just been conceived entirely to make her more of a catch for Peter.

Gwen's boring too. The only interesting thing she ever did was die.

In fact, the only love interest Spidey's ever had who wasn't just a wish fulfillment cut out was Black Cat, and even then you could argue she's just filling a bad girl sexual fantasy niche.

>Any personality she's ever had has just been conceived entirely to make her more of a catch for Peter.
That can be said for any girl or guy for any character.

>He doesn't know about Hollywood's genocide of gingers and redheads

Attached: 1511479880154.gif (540x225, 866K)

You feminazi nutjobs don't ever stop do you? How miserable your life must be to always have to find whatever angle you can to attack men.

And clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. MJ started off as the girl next door prize for Peter because that's what the world was back in those days. Since her inception MJ has gone through a lot of different character experiences.

Just fuck off with your nonsense.

I don't think you can say every character who has ever been created was made to be a wish fulfillment girlfriend for Peter Parker.

>he hates x so he must be y
Politics don't come into it, and I hate SJWs. I just think MJ is a cardboard cutout of a character.

>Since her inception MJ has gone through a lot of different character experiences.
What are some example of some really deep, shifting character experiences MJ has gone through that have distinguished her as anything other than Pete's hot redhead cocksleeve?

I'm talking in general for any MC.

I know, I was just being facetious. Personally though, I disagree that every character is made for the express purpose of being extremely appealing and nothing else.

>What are some example of some really deep, shifting character experiences MJ has gone through that have distinguished her as anything other than Pete's hot redhead cocksleeve?

>Super fun and hot party girl supermodel is actually perfectly loyal and supportive too
Yeah, this doesn't really give her any significant character flaws or complexities, it just makes her even more attractive than we thought initially.

>I was just being facetious.
Are you doing that again?

Again Generally its the case, not always, but generally it is.

MJ just isn't a particularly interesting character to me. Everything that happens with her is just another way to solidify her as being a perfect gf/wife for Peter. Any character conflict between herself and Peter is born out her frustration with Peter's inability to appreciate how perfect and supportive she's trying to be. She only ever exists to get captured or threatened or make Peter happy. And, yeah, I guess she's functional in that capacity, but is she interesting? Do I enjoy reading about MJ? Do I think she's a well-written character? Not really. She's a plot device.

Again, I disagree.

Mary Jane isn't cool enough to hang off Spideys dick like Black Cat and what ever harem member he's got caught in his wen.

Marvel needs to stop trying to make her his Lois Lane, Peter doesn't need a lois.

Mary Jane only come later in Spidey's life.

Tbh, I don't think Peter's ever had an interesting love interest, so I guess MJ is just the lesser of other evils.

Well that's horse shit. If Silver Surfer was in Infinity War & Endgame people would have lost their fucking minds at how awesome that would be.

And what type of love interest would we want for the web head? Another Super? A Civi? Should said love share similar traits and interests with Pete or be total opposite to him? What are people looking for when thinking up a good match?

I actually don't even know, if I'm being entirely honest. What kind of personality would be both compatible and challenging in a love interest for Spider-Man?

I kind of like his banter with Ms. Marvel in certain stories.

Its really hard if people thought about deeply.

>Actually, I do
You literally don't.

And? Superhero stories are escapist power fantasies, the mate of the hero being an idealized wish fullfilment is a good thing.

Not if you enjoy reading well-written stories more than you enjoy masturbating to being Spider-Man, I don't think.

I like sadistic notMJ
I hope she gets Carnaged

"Starting from her memorable appearance, Mary Jane Watson has earned a place in comic polls over the years - making her the most popular "non-powered" character in the Marvel universe and one of the best known female love interests in superhero pop culture."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Watson

Attached: hmmm-ah-hmm.jpg (400x400, 100K)

>Well written
Oh, please. What exactly is a well written story, if not a story that does WELL at the premise it sets up and its purposes. It is necessary that protagonist-adjacent chicks are hot and awesome for an escapist powerfantasy to be well written.

because she is a redhead and at the time of making the movies they couldn't decide which black actress would play the role, so the chose to not put her in the movies

Then came spidergwen if not been herself.

Get this post-modern shit out of my face. I don't want cardboard cutout characters because I've ironically reappropriated escapist power fantasies as being artistically relevant, I want complexity.

Why are we all acting like we don't know the real reason why they aren't using MJ? It's obviously because Disney doesn't own the rights to use the Spider-Man characters. Sony has them all. They would have to put Mary Jane Watson in the contract for use. It's also the reason they can't just use Ganke, they have to use "Ned"

>popular "non-powered" character in the Marvel universe Is"

Are you sure that's not Phil coleson or Frank Castle? MJ is popular in Spider-Man alone not the entire marvel universe.

they're not gonna have mary jane — as she appears in the comics — in the MCU ever
peter's been established as the 'young teenage hero' and they're not gonna swerve that to have an extremely hot female teenager.
it'd be terrible optics for marvel and disney

This was stated earlier in the thread. Then some butthurt sjw morons started espousing that she's not in the MCU simply because no one likes her.

>popular non-powered
it's easily Nick Fury

I disagree, I think it would be insanely popular to have Peter finally end up with Mary Jane in a future arc. Sort of his happy ending like what Iron Man and Cap got in Endgame. And for Peter to finally be with her, they'd have to introduce her earlier.

fuck, i'm sleep deprived, i meant that they emphasized how young peter is and they're not going to put in a love interest for him that oozes sexuality because of that emphasization

>it's easily Nick Fury
The black one or the real one?

the real one is the black one now, no one gives a shit about old Nick Fury

I love Fury MAX, Fury vs SHIELD, and his Secret Warriors series and I don't even get a shit about real Nick Fury

I'm personally glad they're not just using the same Mary Jane we've see a hundred times again. The decision to try and play Spider-Man differently for once was a good one, especially since we've seen him so many times.

The black one is a fake.

I'm personally hoping they'll give us the real Mary Jane one day after they find the right actress.

people'd probably seethe that they changed his potential love interest from a biracial girl into a white redhead.
i don't think marvel studios has gone full woke, but they'd probably try to avoid damming headlines like that one

The only people butt hurt about the new Spider-Man seem to be Yea Forums. Literally everyone else loves Homecoming. FFH is one of the highest viewed MCU trailers. Homecoming also has like the third or fourth highest audience rating including Endgame.

they didn't use "Ganke" because they didn't want ti make it obvious they obviously lifted him from Miles, or give bendis any royalties. and Ned is a Dikto character just like Gwen and MJ

Have you not read Kravens last hunt? or split lives? MJ is one of those characters that aged well in the sense of having every bit of new personality add a layer on top of the old, rather than just have each writer bulldoze everything for their own story. She starts out as the perfect girl next door who keeps missing peter and getting every other love interest jealous, then she became the party girl where old dudes from the 60's tried to "invoke" 2nd wave feminism by making her own her sexuality and not be afraid of having multiple partners, then she became a kind of it girl where she was trying to become a dancer or an actor, then she became a supportive friend to peter, then we learned that she ran away from her abusive family to live with anna then around that revelation is when the tied to knot. She works as Petes love interest because while he tries to bury his life of exciting life endangering adventure in the spot to try to live the mundanity of normal life, she buries the pain and isolation of the average problems of her life with the excitement of being in the spot light.

TLDR I don't think she's perfect but read spider-man from the beginning she's a bit more complex then you're putting

Gwen and Peter wouldn't have split up over not having children. Gwen would jump off a bridge for Peter. What is saying is 100% incorrect, but becomes completely true if MJ is replaced with Gwen Stacy. It's also how I can tell neither of you fucking read comics.

Nah, MJ is not so interesting that I feel her presence is sorely missed.

That's insane that him going for Mary Jane over some character they just made up as being "damning"....

Who are you talking to? I haven't seen anyone "butthurt" about the new Spiderman. Tom Holland is possibly the best live action Spiderman ever...

I have a feeling you vote leftist... ask me how I know....

Pretty sure complexity-user you're replying to hasn't read a Marvel comic in their life.

post more cosplay and stop whining

because I don't like an attractive female character you've masturbated to and you assume the only reason I could possibly dislike her is because I'm either a fat feminist who's jealous of her or some cuck who thinks raceswapped MJ is better as opposed to a neutral party who just doesn't really give a shit about MJ as a character?

A neutral party wouldn't be in this thread in the first place.

Alright... Holland Roden as Mary Jane. Tom Holland and Holland Roden.. COME ON!!

Attached: holland-roden.jpg (888x456, 33K)

That's a stupid thing to say. I clicked to see titties and discuss the character. Just because I don't particularly care about her or think she's interesting doesn't mean I don't think she's a hot redhead with rad tits.

Keep trying... Here's a hint leftist: you have not shown yourself to be a "neutral party".

Double Holland!

Sounds like you're just a closet gay trying too hard to fit in. It's ok user, Yea Forums is ok with you being gay, but don't talk shit about Yea Forumsgirls ok?

Is her hair naturally that color? She could possibly pull it off. But isn't MJ's eyes green or blue or something?

Is it really so difficult to believe that I'm able to separate my brain from my dick long enough to not find a character fascinating just because she's a hot girl?

You guys should have sex. Once you'll do you'll realise that busting a nut over hot women isn't the be all and end all of human existence.

hey i’d prefer the real mary jane, but that’s just how i see the bones rolling out
and the headline wouldnt just be ‘biracial girl is replaced’ it’d be ‘biracial girl is replaced by supermodel with huge tits’ which’d really upset the people who set their positive body and racial image on fictional characters — which is a very vocal and annoying audience in this day and age

What if Peter just didn't have a love interest at all in the MCU?

Is it really so difficult to see how obvious you're so against a character that you claim "just doesn't interest you?" If you truly didn't care about her you would have said your piece and moved on. But you've clearly shown you're actually against the character. Leftist....

Fuck those race bating headlines then. The MCU shouldn't be dictated by sjw politics.

So is that why they have a WOC playing her in the movie then? They didn’t want to have any of their interesting female characters being played by Women Of Color?

Attached: 03BE2A7C-E3C0-416D-96EA-68B843F19860.jpg (512x512, 19K)

>Against
I'm not against her, I just don't really need her in the MCU. If they put her in, I wouldn't be against it, but I'm not clamouring for them to hurry up and cast her. It really doesn't mean all that much to me, you need to settle down.

AND THEN THEY HAVE TO FILM A SCENE IN HOLLAND....

Attached: giphy (4).gif (347x404, 634K)

>I'm not against her, I'm just going to spend hours on a public forum arguing with people about her, saying over and over again how I don't find her interesting
We get it, you're against the character

I guess. When you think about it, they only really seem to raceswap characters who no one gives that much of a shit about outside of staunch fans.

user, i don’t give a shit about you or the faggot you’re arguing with, but if you dont stop using ellipses like coldsteel the fucking hedgehog, i’m going to shit your pants.

>hours
These are the only posts I've made in this thread, victim complex charlie:

It's called incrementalism. The end goal will be to have an all black, or all female avengers and then claim some sort of social justice victory and rake in money from the leftist morons.

>leftist
is this your word of the day or something?

What the fuck are you talking about...?

It was a future oriented statement.
>"going to spend hours"
Learn to fucking read leftist.

If it fits, absolutely.

>our Mary Jane
That's just sad and pathetic.

Wow I know she's just cosplaying but, marry me Mary Jane?

desu anyone could be dragged into a pointless argument on it's board if someone started shitposting blatantly false shit at them

I guess I'll just leave you to your weird fixation on being attacked by leftists, though.

>it's
this

Whatever you say leftist...

What I love is how triggered you sjw faggots get when you're called out. In fact anyone reading this, just call someone a leftist today and watch how flustered they get.

By his definition Spider-man doesn't have any interesting female characters anyway.
>Aunt May - the nursing mommy that's not biologically related to you girlfriend wish fulfillment.
>Liz Allen - the popular high school girlfriend wish fulfillment.
>Betty Brant - the first girlfriend comes back wish fulfillment.
>Gwen Stacy - Stan Lee's wife girlfriend wish fulfillment.
>Debra Whitman - Mousy insecure needs a protector girlfriend wish fulfillment.
>Felicia Hardy - rogue-turned-hero partner girlfriend wish fulfillment.

Peter Parker is the main character of the story. All his co-stars only exist because of him. And it's not like women aren't inherently an evolutionary wish fulfillment for men anyway.

I used to think Spider-Man fans were autistic, but then I started seeing Mary Jane fans in action.

Attached: 1363704533178.png (615x788, 1.09M)

thats it. i’m only eating prunes for the next week
prepare your wardrobe for a reckoning

I'd take Karen Gillan over Dunst and McAdams.

t. incel

Spider-Man kind of doesn't have any interesting female characters, if we're being totally honest

Hey wait a minute... we can talk this through... put the prunes down!!! Damn... I can't stop typing with these damn dots!!!

My my are you T R I G G E R E D leftist? =)

Characters aren't interesting to be honest.
Real people are interesting, characters are fictional.

She really loved him didnt she?

have sex

I love it, the current leftist troll phrase. Tell me another one leftist. =)

She literally looks like Mary Jane Watson jumped right out of a comic book into real life.

stay triggered, incel

Because she's not interesting anymore. We've had too many MJ's in our lives that they have done nothing really new with her. We know about her history, and I heard too many saying this, but what else does she offer? What can she give that would make people interested in her besides being hot?

There's just nothing, and honestly nobody cares anymore because she's just another damsel-in-distress. And the only good versions of her are in both the Slott's run and the RYV version, but other then that there isn't anything else. Many would prefer Spider-Gwen or Felicia to be the new love interest because they are both capable and more interesting. I'm hoping for Spider-Gwen since she's being pushed more

If you people have anything to show what MJ can offer in this era then show me what can she offer that would make people interested in her again, or else don't even bother and she should just be killed off

This dude speaks for me

Bright Green

That was weak. I know you can do better than that leftist. Come on, use your hatred of white people to dig DEEP.

It probably is her. Gwenpool took her into our reality so she could earn some extra camgirl cash without Peter finding out. She is between jobs at the moment after all, gotta make a living.

okay, one sec...

have sex

>This dude speaks for me
Did you just assume their gender? Or are you the same person responding to yourself?

It's the same guy.

I like it, a little sneaky. Still I've seen much better. Step it up a bit.

you are an incel

What does MJ really bring to the table outside of being really hot that they couldn't just replace her with another OC love interest?

>are you the same person responding to yourself?
No

I'm saying dude as in boys and girls being dudes

Don't even know who the guy is

more than one person can disagree with you, man

She's the only one qualified for absolutely ruining Peter and Harry's lives.

Attached: Bros before Hoes.png (645x324, 425K)

>I'm hoping for a copy of a love interest to become a love interest again.

You're pretty boring yourself aren't you? At the end of the day MJ makes more sense as an endgame love interest for the people who have read enough of pete to want to see mayday take over. MJ isn't simply a damsel in distress since we have seen her on multiple occasions be resourceful enough to either get out of scrapes on her own or at least buy a gun and try to deal with these super threats herself

Why the fuck is it hard for you faggots to understand that what people actually want is a faithful adaptation of Spider-Man? Something that hasn't been done in live-action at all?
Yeah, here's something NEW you can do with Mary Jane- make a live-action Spider-man properly even once in your goddamn lives.

Your leftist powers are growing weaker.

>MJ isn't simply a damsel in distress
She's like 95% damsel in distress with an occasional "I'm not entirely useless" 5% thrown in every so often as a curveball, same as Aunt May.

You don't read comics.

Neither do you.

If there's one constant in the universe it's that Spider-Man threads will always descend into furious shitflinging.

These sjw leftist faggots want one thing - less white people everywhere - in movies and in real life. Everyone is intelligent to understand that with a good actress and good writers they could make a really goo Mary Jane that would be interesting and likeable. But they don't want that. They only want one thing, and that is to push their anti-white agenda. I've seen it in countless threads here. According the them so far that I've personally seen - Mary Jane, Thor, Hulk, the original white Nick Fury, and Captain America are all "boring" and they either don't want to see them anymore, or they want them wildly changed, usually via a racial change. It's all bullshit, leftist racism against whites being masked as genuine interest in the storylines of the comics.

I do and I know that Mary Jane doesn't spend 95% of the time as a damsel in distress. The number is close to 60% for Raimi Spider-Man, which means it's more plausible you're a Raimi-man faggot than a comics reader.

Attached: Options.jpg (1041x1600, 470K)

>I do
I don't believe you

You're the one attacking a character while just saying the same thing over and over, are you joe Quesdea? Cause if you are I do hope you go fuck yourself

You still haven't proven that you read comics.

How is that something you prove here? I posted this and I have yet to see it properly rebutted. All you're doing is whinging and bitching that people aren't listening to you, while saying nothing of any worth. What is a comic love interest you like? and what makes them better than what you assume MJ to be?

A Gwen and Peter romance with so much more complexity, and both with spider powers, has perhaps much more interesting stories and concept you can think of if there's a writer who can create the most challenging aspects of their lives and make them both a mess, but at the same time add the complex romance that can keep people guessing

It's a much more fun aspect if you have the right idea

MJ makes sense before because we know about the character, but she's been done so many times that the ideas is losing steam and hee isn't just any interest

And yes she's still the damsel-in-distress, but still you're not answering the question: What does MJ offer now? Because I don't see it

They have, and the MCU version Spider-Man is more likable, and it represents the era of today. That's being real. You're mistaking what could or couldn't work from the comics that won't translate well on screen. You can't just force something to be like the comics if it can't fit what they are aiming for and what the setting is. You need o think clearly as a viewer and not a whiney fanboy that demand shitty things

You sir really need a life

Now that Gwen's popular with normies, they probably don't want to remind anyone that Sins Past happened, not even to retcon it.

Read renew your vows to see what a spider family is like, all spider-gwen has given us is a comics offical version of school shooter peter. the last post I did references my initial arguement if you can't find it I don't care. Once again tell me what you find to be an "acceptable" comics love interest from any other character and tell me why they're better than what you think MJ is

They should retcon it and make it permanent

Here's a petition for it:
change.org/p/marvel-should-have-sins-past-officially-erased-from-marvel-continuity

I read that comic and that only works in that version as it's own thing. You can't just compare that version of MJ with the 616 version. It means nothing because they are not the same character and it doesn't prove anything

I'm asking what does the 616 version offer to Peter here?

For Peter it should be someone who is more of an equal to him. Someone more capable and can actually challenge him. But most of all its someone he can go to battle with and elevate each other as they suffer. Add a complexity to the relationship and build them up into something more believable

Hoping Nick Spencer ship Peter with Felicia in the future

Sill again, what does MJ offer?

You’re a very superficial faggot who thinks supers can only date other supers like that Superman/Wonder Woman cancer. Fuck off

you really have never read spider-man have you?
this is my fucking argument you trogladyte. Now can you post an example of what you find to be an acceptable love interest for any comic books character? Felica is a good character but if you read the initial relationship you will see why she wasn't a good fit for pete, because she only loved spider-man she was just someone who wanted to only accept a part of peter, never him wholly until it was to late. MJ accepted pete for pete and accepted his spider side reluctantly. Hell if you read the comics you can see how she knew who he was and tried to not fall in love with him, she only fell deeper when she had to be a human being and help him get over the death of Gwen including his involvement as such since she was the only person in the world who knew the whole story somewhat

Probably in the same place with Peter and MJ canon daughter May Parker

Attached: spiderman-the-clone-saga-5-2010-2.jpg (490x754, 103K)

Gingers have no souls.

Attached: p8x62axl_by_yourlovelytimelady-d8do89v.jpg (894x894, 45K)

Ultimate punk rocker Gwen that hangs out with Woke M.J. also she's latino

So what's her name? I need to go do some... research.. for an.. um... s-science project?

>you really have never read spider-man have you?
Yes I have. I even read the old ones, which I previously did like MJ at first, but as it goes she's just becoming less interesting as it goes. She mainly stays home and not do much. Her modeling and acting I woul prefer seeing more off, but the main problem I have is we don't see Peter do science much, and MJ didn't encourage him enough to convince him. HIm as a teacher isn't bad because it did flex his science stuff while teaching. But still it didn' do enough, and doesn't have tha kind of spark she use to have. And while I wish OMD never happened I did however find myself enjoying a single Peter more and more as it goes. I think it's a side we do't really see much. Spider-Man continued on without MJ, and surprisingly it felt interesting

This is why I don't think MJ is needed. She never did any modeling job or did anything with her acting career. But importantly she never showed a more capable side like she use to. MJ with Peter felt like seeing the daily life of a cop's wife

She doesn't offer anything anymore. What spark she has is now gone. Either she actually does something or else Marvel should just kill her off. They've done it with Flash already. So let he be next . She's just done

>points out the truth
>attacks them with "You sir really need a life"
You really got them with that one!

What the fuck are you rambling on about? That’s not the fault of the character because you want to see issues of her career. The book is called fucking Spider-Man for god sake. I think the real issue here is YOU are bored with her because she isn’t a crime fighter in spandex. This is like giving Lois Lane shit because she doesn’t have powers, or we don’t have issues devoted to her sitting at a desk.

You’re a genuine moron

>They've done it with Flash already.

And it was terrible.

If you can't answer that, you're not a real fan

MJ enriches Peter's life, and Harry was always weak sauce

You have the power of google at your fingertips user. Ignore they are tracking literally everything you do online, and just reverse image search what your heart desires desu.

Triggered much? Because fuck that was funny to see

foolish.
>sony lets marvel use literally peter parker (literally spider man), aunt may, villains like vulture and mysterio
>but no you can't have mary jane

>lel triggurd
kys shitposter

>Lol triggered!!!!
Dude, really? Resorting to shitposting now just makes you seem pathetic because you can’t come up with a proper argument

Mein godt...

Because you people don't give any proper arguments or reasons to justify it, and instead spew dumb shit. And the way you people react is just how funny it is

People have, you just openly ignore them because don’t have anything to counter the argument.

Have a pity (You).

Decrying lust as a somehow nonvalid factor in satisfaction that's allowed to come from fictional characters is just an assertion, not an argument. And a hollow one too.

'I am retard and can't read who's never even read a single funny picture with the subject of discussion': the post.

MJ is written like a womanchild like Peter to justify her own selfishness in letting Peter get nearly killed or nearly evicted from house and home via in payee rent, not acting like a grown sane woman that asks him to get them out of poverty with his millions of connections to rich guys and literal celebrities.

whats your idea of a god or proper love interest for a super hero then?

She did take care of Oarker's finances, you absolute retard. That's one of the minor plot points in MKSM. It's not character's fault that you are a casual filth.

>'MJ never did anything about her acting job'
>Brings up Peter's teacher time
Gee, you seem like you totally read JMS Spidey, which, you know, had about 20% of screentime dedicated to MJ's struggle in Hollywood and Broadway as well as Peter becoming a teacher. You totally read the fucking comics, and not just read it all in wiki, yes.

It's harder to think of a comic ginger they DIDN'T brownwash than ones they have.

KatMac was born to play the role and she's the perfect age for what they're going for too. Super unfortunate.

>KatMac
I could see that

Attached: b3a30495c3bfffb3bd95f41c2c5df919.jpg (524x745, 67K)

Ginger genocide is not just a suggestion, it's mandatory.

Attached: 9sms6wj8pqy11.png (438x616, 478K)

Attached: gg1.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Hurts just a little bit

Attached: mcnamara.jpg (608x944, 78K)

Attached: YgEJkdK.jpg (1122x500, 186K)

Felicia is way superior tbqh

Attached: Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_5_1_Crain_Exclusive_Black_Cat_Variant.jpg (776x1199, 251K)

Attached: EBctwO5.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

This

Yeah but let's be honest, why the fuck would a human being have red hair? We're not orangutans. Same for blondes. It's almost as unnatural as white skin.

Attached: zY9kZnL.jpg (980x490, 226K)

Its true Orangutans are far more advanced than black people, they seem to find value in family

Damn this is actually fucked up. Literal ethnic replacement.

Screw MJ. I want to see Felicia be faithfully adapted to the big screen.

Attached: 04f2a6f1-7280-43ea-9cc2-0b7aa29dc311.jpg (700x1239, 146K)

realistically speaking, a supermodel or dancer should not have huge tits on a tiny frame. she'd be skinny. unless they cast a fat redhead and made her a plus size model the reeees would be hysterical

Marvel Catwoman

Too strong for Pete's lame cock

>he doesn't know

Oh I see they can find a chink to play Silk but when it comes to finding a Caucasian to play MJ oh no that was just too difficult?

To bad Dan Slott fucked her up post-spock.

Attached: 0t1BN4U.jpg (900x450, 184K)

She's better now, though.

Seriously, why the fuck couldn't they afford some orange body paint?

Attached: bxHokHd.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I'm okay with the skin. It's the hair that is so horrid. Thankfully, it looks like that is changing in s2.

Because she has been sabotaged by shitty writers who actively hate her for decades now. It's actually hilarious reading about how long writers have been attempting to break up her and Peter and failing all the while, often making accidentally making them better as a couple and improving her character, like when Roger Stern wrote her backstory to show why she wouldn't be good for a relationship but it only ended up making them work better together.

Nobody cares about Mary whore user, she's better off as Tony's cocksleeve

Attached: awAbqoB_700b.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Attached: a9KLmAL_700b.jpg (700x298, 40K)

Attached: 1543415837057.png (756x3041, 2.02M)

Tom Holland's pretty obviously gay tho

Fantastic shitpost.

Attached: C08A4B43-AD2A-44C9-A266-6A1B1C8DCE77.jpg (540x364, 94K)

Because Nu Marvel doesn't cares for their fans anymore and they try to cater to SJWs. That's why.

>"Most people"
Delusional much?

The only Gwen stories that mattered are also about Norman, and are very important for him.

Attached: 1533323151382.png (500x498, 76K)

It's just Mera and Jean Grey, isn't it? X-fags are going to lose it when they finally get their MCU X-Men but they're all black and gay.

Mera? What?

From aquaman, the chick who beat jonny depp had dyed red hair.

A wig, actually. But I'm not sure what brownwashing is - isn't that usually changing the race? Or does it mean interracial dating?

brown washing is the same as white washing really, like when they cast that black dude as lancealot or the black chick as a queen of england.

...so redheads are a race now?

The only reason this bothers me is that the race switching only goes one way. they'll change a white character black, but they won't do the reverse of that.

Fuck MJ, Fuck Mary Jane Watson, Fuck Gwen Stacy, Fuck Silk. It's Felicia's turn, god damn it.

they are being bread out of the species, so kinda? I do see how it could be annoying for gingers to constantly see their characters replaced by black people (and its always black people no other race needs the coddling)

Though if they want pete to have a non white love interest in the movies I don't see why they can't use gloria grant or chat, leave MJ alone joe put her through enough shit already

Marvel wanted to but Sony said no

Attached: 2yuw0pz8vne01.jpg (720x634, 69K)

Attached: 2l27.png (696x818, 570K)

I liked what they did with MJ in Ultimate. Childhood friend MJ is the best MJ

That's just how Sony is, man :(

I never liked it only because it was the beginning of turning her into a lois lane copy

Redheads and blondes are not a species. It's just one trait. And Mera wasn't replaced by a black or brown person.

This is what happens when you overstate your case. Hollow Crown is a film of a stageplay. Plays are not literal in the same way that tv or film are. There's a long, long tradition of casting different races in filmed and simply staged plays.

I am firmly against the stupidity of cramming racial diversity in more literal historical material, but in a stageplay? C'mon.

It was cute how she sewed his suit for him. I have a weakness for childhood friends.

>Redheads and blondes are not a species
No one said they are? Neither are negroes, technically. But no one would stand for them being systematically replaced in media.

and black people aren't a "people" they're just another american amalgamation like asain americans. whats your point?

My point is that I don't understand why someone was saying that Mera was "brownwashed."

You seemed to have misunderstood that user was saying that Mera and Jean Grey were the only two red headed comic characters to stay that way in modern adaptations

Ah, I see.

Attached: 5841440-17932412_799115603586886_3336366587358740480_n.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I love the RYV suit.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man - Renew Your Vows (2016-) 013-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

I still wish that MJ kept Venom and they didn't age annie up

I think the "tapping" tech was a stupid idea, but I'm not convinced Venom was better. I agree about aging Annie up, though. House managed to get some good stuff out by the end, but the series was just kinda meh.

So much wasted potential.

Attached: Amazing_Spider-Man_Renew_Your_Vows_Vol_2_8_Crain_Variant.jpg (1296x1967, 1.64M)

I thought they could've done more wih the tapping tech especially with pete being able to tap into venom at the end. The problem I had is they never figured out how to show the passage of time better, everyone seemed to be the same even after the 8 year time skip and the lack of any progression with the x-men beyond Jean leaving scott was funny, though it would've been cool if they sent annie to go to school with them longer term. All in all I preferred maydays book

Design-wise, I like it, but when MJ inadvertently got a hold of the Venom Symbiote thanks to Liz being a duplicitous bitch, it was a straight-up upgrade in every sense. It looked better, it got rid of the power-drain of the Regent Tech suit, thereby allowing Peter to fight at full strength with MJ at his side, and when MJ asserts complete control over the symbiote, it could have given us ample opportunities in the future for MJ to play therapist to the symbiote, but NOPE, the issue after she has control over it, it gets blasted off by Normie's giant Goblin-bot because they thought the run was going to end for good.

Attached: 9947f46b2fde70989dd2645c67407a4e.jpg (570x910, 139K)

and think of the threesome possibilities, how could they set those up just to rip them away from us so quickly?

Who wore it better?

Attached: gwenom hood 1.jpg (540x675, 45K)

Conway and the editorial department butted heads a LOT during the pre-timeskip run. MJ getting the symbiote, and the inclusion of the X-Men were reportedly editorial decisions that he was unhappy with, among others, so whenever the editors had him introduce a gimmick to help generate sales, he'd get rid of said gimmick as soon as possible.

So part of it is executive meddling, and part of it is Conway being a primadonna. MJ getting the symbiote was a great idea.

Spider-Man just can't stop getting cucked the fuck out!

Attached: peterparkercuckedout1.png (627x466, 830K)

>Writers and editors quibbling lead to problems

Every time. Fucking hell.

This shit triggers me, especially since gingers are a much smaller minority than blacks and are having all their representation browbwashed out of existence. And it's always blacks, every time.

Because the MCU wants Peter's MJ to be Chocolate Flavor this time.... or is it twist?*

Think again user

Attached: 1557353677842.jpg (784x489, 301K)

basically MJ is Peter's endgame love. We are just seeing filler boy and girl teen love that wont stick.

fuck silk. that fan fic character tier is hella bad.

With a girl named MJ.

>No, my opinion here is clearly reflected by the majority.

Yeah, your imaginary majority in your head

This entire thread is irrelevant because of this.
The MJ moniker is already in use in the MCU, so we'll never see a character that uses the exact same name as a previous love interest,

What's that from?

It's from when Puma returned so that Peter could help him deal with the Beyonder in Secret Wars II. He gave MJ a present, too, after he'd been teleported to fucking Japan.

Attached: 0409.png (285x417, 215K)

>Her father is African-American, with roots in Arkansas, while her mother has German and Scottish ancestry.

Attached: Zendaya-in-Spider-Man.jpg (1500x750, 1.36M)

Coming in late but the dynamic of Peter and MJ kind of isn't possible in the MCU because of the changes they've made to Spider-Man.

To generalize a lot. Spider-Man saves the world. Mj saves Peter.

Sony wanted diversity hires.

Gwenom because it’s actually cool as hell with all the teeth and tongues, plus it activates my monster girl fetish.

>cumming into her womb
That's not how uteruses (uteri?) work. Lay off the Nip cartoons.

There's a much bigger thing that needs to be retconned first.

What?

I thought she was mentioning Peter is the first panel you posted, I was curious about Parker being "in charge" for once.

You make commissions, that's maybe the wrong kind of questions to ask but how does it work? I would like to take paid commissions from people but I don't know how to get known.

It’s just a shame that Sony already so poorly adapted the death of Gwen Stacy, that set up is what made the relationship with MJ so iconic

MJ hasn't saved Peter in a long time, it's always been himself or aunt may.

well the devil has had their marriage for ten years, of course she hasn't ha the chance to save him.

They hate white people and want you dead and your homelands destroyed.

The bitch screwed peter over with mephisto. I say she was never fucking all good at protecting peter.

They both were at fault there. Hell I blame peter (qesueda) more since he would’ve known may never would have supported the decision

When are we going to get the sequel to this?

Attached: 6265DAC1-6ED9-4EE8-B0F2-EB698A5F881D.jpg (988x1500, 900K)

No.

She got better in her solo run, sure her origin is retarded but at least she doesn’t require Pete to die to exist

Stay salty.

Attached: 245f958e09936c46082fac24bcf65eb0.jpg (500x528, 34K)

I suppose, but would you really be enjoying that if there weren’t people mad about it?

I loved Spider-man love mary jane. I was disappointed it never got finished.

basically, part of the reason part of what cemented Lois Lane is how well she's done in live action. Take annoying Kristen Dunst, and compare her to Margot Kidder, Terri Hatcher or Erica Durance.

It was a shame they only needed a few more issues to, I wonder if they would’ve done the death of Gwen Stacy in it

Race-mixing.

Counterpoint, I don't remember any of their names but at least I remember Kirsten Dunst because I've seen her tits.

Source?

You finally got the balls to start posting this bullshit again after you got utterly blown the fuck out in that one thread?

Unironically this.