Paranatural

>why find cryptids when they can find each other

You might recognize this setting as the place Day and Zarei met up last chapter.

Attached: 1557471087-Ch6Pg20small.png (792x1174, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvQMNQlgu3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This whole sequence took five months btw

Woo boy. It sure is more fun to read about one of the bullies no one gives a fuck about. Or having page after page describing how someone is gay or genderspecial. Totally more interesting than the actual plot, or finding out who is possessing Max, or who controls Doorman.

It's not over yet.

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: xwrist-inflammation-pic-small.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hzgSBw6XIf.jpg (153x298, 4K)

Is that the therapist from his gf's comic in the last panel?

What's the point of this?
Why would anyone pay for a half year diversion like this with characters that haven't been properly set up and nothing is actually accomplished?
What's the point in making the radio hosts have a romance subplot?

Zack is sick of writing Paranatural, but he can't bring himself to admit it to his fans and webcomics friends. He really enjoyed writing Terraform, though, which was a short graphic novel. He thinks he can rekindle his own interest in Paranatural by writing short self-contained bits with side-characters he finds interesting, and he's procrastinating on finishing the main plot, which he no longer enjoys.

You know what would have made this chapter 10k times better? If it was about the entire group of bullies. None of these guys except maybe Johnny are interesting on their own. RJ stopped being interesting after pic related.

Attached: nonbinary page.png (756x1123, 1005K)

I honestly can't follow any of what is happening anymore and have completely forgotten who Henry is. Who the fuck is Henry? Why the fuck does any of this matter? When will Zack finally give up on this shitshow?

Then why not write something good within the setting as a break instead of stringing out a boring side story?

are we finally done with this? Can we move on to stuff that matters?

Who the fuck is Henry?

Attached: 1445233831053.png (215x194, 22K)

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

honestly i don't even know if there were threads for the last 2 or 3 updates and prior to this i hadn't missed one in years

Attached: stock-photo-wrist-injury-woman-holds-a-hand-on-her-pain-wrist-306504848.jpg (450x320, 16K)

Is this an edit or did that character really paint their face black?

Henry "TJ" Yoshi, he is even in the pic you know.

There weren't. Even here, nobody cares anymore.
The radio caller or whatever who asked them some question 5 months ago. It's a cameo from that one youtuber with an orange Yoshi avatar who commented on one of those comically ridiculous Super Mario 64 half A-press videos once. Not sure why but whatever, this comic isn't about hunting ghosts anymore anyway.

This guy. You know, the guy who the radio DJs have been responding to for the past five months.

He's also a direct reference to real life YouTube commenter, TJ "Henry" Yoshi, who famously misunderstood the significance of the 0.5x A Press run of Watch for Rolling Rocks.

Attached: 1547543431-Ch6Pg4small.png (766x1125, 586K)

It's not an edit but I don't think they painted their face black. I take it you don't read this comic, but pic related is what the character used to look like. They were always shrouded in some kind of comical "mystery" and the face was always completely black (as in, hidden in the shadows) but thanks to the softened colors in the newer pages it just looks like they painted their face gray.
It's also worth pointing out that RJ being nonbinary has been a known fact for years even before this dumbass page but for some reason Zack needed to make this stupid filler in an already cluttered chapter that lasted 3 years and 9 months.

Attached: pnatbullysquad.png (438x391, 153K)

It's supposed to be a shadow, like Black Mages in Final Fantasy. Zack just got lazy about it.

So are even DJ Mothman and Professor Bigfoot supposed to be gay?
I counted, and if that's the case, that would make the number of LGBT characters in this comic 7.
While the number of characters that are confirmed to be in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex are 9

What did Jet Set Radio do to deserve this?

Why are you still reading this shit if you all hate it?

To watch it burn.

Kinda like a car crash, can't look away even if I wanted to

Going for the 50/50, jus like in any highschool, right?

based wristposter

This gets worse every time I read it

It was explained in the commentated Watch for Rollin Rocks but the original comment was on Pole-Jumping for Red Coins - 0.5x A Presses
youtube.com/watch?v=gvQMNQlgu3s

I missed like the last 4 pages. I didn't even see any Yea Forums threads.

Zack made Stephen a qt, but at what cost? Any bets on who we're following next?

Attached: pnat.png (537x357, 105K)

What he really wants is some hot monkey dick.

>webcomic so dead people won't even make memes about it
Imagine

That's kind of a background.

I can already tell this is a Monsterkind character, without even reading Monsterkind.

Attached: capture.png (138x223, 29K)

Lmao I had the same exact thought

>Any bets on who we're following next?
This comic into the grave.

This chapter has backgrounds, but the line art is just so lazy.

It feels like he's trying to appease people by drawing backgrounds now, which by itself isn't a bad thing. But, it's overshadowed by the absolute waste of a fucking "arc" this has been. Literally WHO gives a shit about anything that happened.
Can any of you actually give me a concise, accurate summary of the events that transpired this chapter, despite still coming here every week in the vain hopes of Zack reclaiming even a third of his former talent? Because I sure fucking can't.

>kid sees bullies being mean to a dog
>beats up one of the bullies
>bully leader whose main character features stick out like a sore thumb takes a liking to kid and will inevitably appear again later
>the end
this could've been done in like 5-10 pages

Oh no, what is he doing here?

Attached: 1453250300199.png (1124x892, 53K)

That's basically the whole MO of this comic since hitball.

You forgot the part where some absolute drivel was constantly interjected in speech bubbles from some non-characters that end up getting half a page about how they're in love.

>this could've been done in like 5-10 pages
literally the subtext of the title

i was hoping someone would remake the entirety of chapter 1 in 20 pages or less for shit and giggles