Today's DuckTales episode

mega.nz/#!5CxhVazL!XNuiJ7oYDHdtoPczsCWfN6ZR2xLH69tCcCfUE2zNubw

...well fuck me sideways, best cliffhanger this show's had yet. Goddamnit. Gonna be VERY interesting how the show handles Donald on the moon.

Attached: goldenspear.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!NH4nWQoS!uHnZYQWPRNtMadUviRt8UQ
samhainsgrim.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/a-quiet-change-for-a-loud-duck/
bankingtheduck.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6u25Id5aOk
youtube.com/watch?v=YDoqeChGspU
youtube.com/watch?v=4XVRR1F1DPA&t=3s
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_created_by_Carl_Barks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They better keep us updated on Don's situation here and there. It'd suck if this is their excuse not to bother with him until the season finale.

Theory time, Donald and Penny join forces to stop the alien invasion from within. Also Penny can't understand Don for shit and zaps him with some space whatchamacallit that gives him the Chandle voice back.

>on the moon
They better use the song.

they're going out of their way to have Della miss any chance of seeing present day Don. Interesting they'd place the emotional heights there and not in the reunion with her kids but I actually prefer it provided they make the payoff worth it.
Then again it could be the staff stalling until they find a way around writing such an emotional connection with a character with a speech impediment.

>it could be the staff stalling until they find a way around writing such an emotional connection with a character with a speech impediment

From this crew that actually makes a lot of sense

They've written it to be Della's theme basically, not the actual moon's

Idea for an episode: Donald has to learn to control his anger after having a heart attack.

>"Gwoovy..."

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-10-14h52m38s443.png (1280x720, 546K)

Where are the previous two episodes? I didn't see any downloads for them.

Attached: rf pirate check that out.jpg (271x186, 6K)

user if they can't make emotion with Donald they do not have any writing talent. This has been done before

Episodes ends with some powerful character fixing Donald's heart, making it better, faster and stronger. Donald then proceeds to be as angry as he wants to be.

>some powerful character fixing Donald's heart
He's in.

Attached: nendoroid-sora-square-enix-2-1.jpg (649x465, 65K)

By themselves, even. Just saying, they seem to find his voice more of an obstacle than if really is.

Reminds me that the Caballeros series has Donald attain control over his over the top anger tantrums[ as his season finale upgrade

here you go
>mega.nz/#F!NH4nWQoS!uHnZYQWPRNtMadUviRt8UQ

Attached: Evil Dead.gif (600x338, 2.54M)

Bless you user for this season folder.
Fucking faved.

Attached: jesoidberg.jpg (720x576, 51K)

They should have shown more of this badassery through the episode, albeit they sold his stress well

So, Della's back, but Donald is now lost in space.

Attached: Della back.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>Also Penny can't understand Don for shit and zaps him with some space whatchamacallit that gives him the Chandle voice back
That would be genuinely awful.

Attached: 75FC956A-DD4E-4CEF-8F56-0211A83C123E.png (444x440, 117K)

Stress was hitting him hard.

Attached: molting.jpg (653x606, 49K)

This was the most badass thing ever

This staff seems hellbent on playing up his unintelligible ways for all they can kill them (nevermind that Caballeros and even this series' pilot shows you can totally give him regular dialogue) so it sadly wouldn't surprise me.

*milk them, that is!

Attached: FoghornLeghorn2.png (300x300, 51K)

>Donald in space
Are they mad enough to actually do it?

Attached: picture-28.jpg (410x392, 32K)

It felt like he was pretty understanable in this episode.

Let's be real, They don't have the ambition or vision to try.

Yes
Doesn't mean it'll turn out good

Oh yes, this one he did good.

They're in a continuity where he has yet to meet Daisy. There's the perfect opportunity for him to have a romance with Reginella that much like the comics ends with the realization that they can't be together. They could have their cake and eat it too but by all accounts I don't think it'll happen.

Anselmo’s been doing this for over Thirty Years. Even if we pretended that Caballeros didn’t exist, the fact that episodes like this exist in the show, where he is completely understandable, are proof enough that the whole “Donald Duck is Unintelligible” thing in the present is just on the show writers part.

I genuinely wonder if it's not Disney execs meddling with the production.
>"No no that won't do! He needs to "quack" more, that's not on brand with our other products."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Caballeros wouldn't exist if that was the case...

Isn't a new guy doing the voice on the Disney Jr shows?

You mean that show that didn't even air in the US? I'm sure Disney cared a looot about this one...

Caballeros Barely Exists as it is.
When Someone New takes over there's always an adjustment period. Both Anselmo and Nash are less clear in their early voice work than they are in their later. One of the reasons Why Donald wasn't included in the Old Ducktales is because Anselmo had only recently taken over and was still rather new to it, which is actually semi-justified.

Is the new guy eventually taking the mantle from Anselmo or is he just different for the sake of it?

Looking forward to space adventures with Donald

>Donald goes completely MIA for the next 10 episodes
>when we finally see him again, he's on Pacificus
>he saved the planet off-screen and is being treated as a king
>Donald goes "this past month has been the greatest of my life, but I need to return home to my family"
>Reginella sadly says that she understands and sees Donald off, saying she'll never forget him
>it's never spoken of again

Donald has been meddled as a whole. It's even extending to foreign comics now that want him more toned down for the corporate image

Who knows, Mickey has several VAs himself. I've heard Anselmo is a pain in the ass to work with so they may be covering their bases with Ross.

I don't even have a job and I still don't have a chance to watch all these episodes, I've only seen like six or seven episodes of this show alone never mind all the cartoons airing

According to google Disney Jr Donald is voiced by Daniel Ross

I doubt.

Anselmo had a dispute with the makers of that Disney jr show, so they hired someone else. It's just a one-time thing, Anselmo is not going anywhere.

So how does the show change going forward? I feel like Della would have to be in every episode. She can't be as off-screen as Donald was. Every single time the boys go on an adventure, she should be there with them, and that's going to significantly change the dynamic of the show.

Unless she is such a shitty mom that she lets them rush off into danger without much of a worry. I mean, she only missed their entire lives. It's not like she would want to keep them safe or anything.

>I've heard Anselmo is a pain in the ass to work with so they may be covering their bases with Ross.
Personally I'd take anything said about Him with a Grain of Salt. Ever since Oswald, Walt has absolutely hated the possibility that a character could ever be defined or attributed to anything but the company. It's the reason why the Disney comic creators weren't credited initially, and people had to do a manhunt to find out who Carl Barks was.

They may have toned it down a bit in recent years for public image's sake, but things like those mentioned in or the Disney Comic Volumes not receiving even a shred of advertising or acknowledgement from the main company show that that possessive attitude still persists in the present day. Whether or not Anselmo is hard to work with, they'd still only begrudgingly accept that his voice work has any significant or worthwhile contribution to Donald Duck.

Source: samhainsgrim.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/a-quiet-change-for-a-loud-duck/

(Scroll down for Anselmo's comments)

who knows who he'll meet?

Attached: 846582-xadhoo2.jpg (476x476, 50K)

I gotta get around to reading some duck comics one of these days.

Duck Dodgers crossover when

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?

Attached: ah phooey..jpg (1280x720, 88K)

there is a fan transition of PKNA (Paperinik New Adventures), Paperinik New Adventures. English name Duck Avenger
>bankingtheduck.blogspot.com/p/download-links.html

Attached: image-26.jpg (1320x743, 532K)

>Penny got used

Ha!

It was kinda sad when she was talking about the things she wanted to show the boys.

Mt Neverest and the Pyramids? The boys have already been there, they didn't need her to show them or protect them

There's a screencap of Don Rosa talking shit about Anselmo.

I wonder if they'll explain why Donald and Scrooge never received her transmissions.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pnvt81k2aQ1t4gtop_400.gif (318x179, 902K)

Adventures is one thing, wonder if they'll touch up on the decade's worth of things they lived with Donald beforehand.
Not that they really feel much close.

I like that Donald without any hesitation ran right towards the rocket, he really miss her. Heck, the last time he probably saw Della was probably the fight in the flashback.

Attached: AE1D1DAA-14A2-4E1C-B766-B2CFB42C995B.jpg (454x255, 30K)

Lunaris was probably blocking it

That and that he instantly recognized it. He has that ship actively in his mind.

Yeah, he called him "Lou Ferrigno's ugly little brother". Pretty funny. Although Rosa is a notorious dickhead as well, so it's hard to pick a side.

Will Donald lose his leg too

Probably not, but with his bad luck he’ll take all kinds of abuse.

Attached: F210D01B-4F8B-4557-94B4-C898A2DE8F11.jpg (600x335, 85K)

Attached: SHAZAM!.gif (600x338, 2.52M)

>b movie
>custom molded vhs case

Attached: 1553804643485.png (1280x720, 808K)

Why are there so many bodies under Scrooge's mansion?

Damn these spoilers! I am the only one who's going to break these episodes apart and watch a couple a week?

Why'd you enter in a thread clearly centered after the latest premiere and whose OP consists of a link to watch it followed by explicit spoilers?

He'll lose his hand.

That just sounds like harmless banter to me.

You asked for it

Attached: tumblr_pr0dkyiFBF1s4f054_1280.jpg (1280x760, 317K)

The Glomgold entrance to funeral was absolutely great

Attached: ALL I DO IS WIN!.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Preview for next week's episode
youtube.com/watch?v=l6u25Id5aOk

Oh boy, a family reunion.

This whole episode! It is the Selene one?

Selene was in the Lamp episode. An up to date Mega with season 2 can be found here

Attached: selene.gif (600x338, 3.32M)

Man I wonder how Della is gonna feel about the boys already having done all the things she wanted to do as a family.

Isn't that offensive to kids with actual speech impediment? Not that many kids actually watch the show but still

Guilty and shitty
But that's how she has felt about it for 12 years so

He also called him "the most rude, self-important arrogant nobody I have met in my life". You clearly don't know what youre talking about.

Attached: IMG_0267.jpg (1358x487, 125K)

no, he is invulnerable.

I laughed uncontrollably at this segment

>spent a fortune trying to find your niece only for her to show up at your door nearly a decade later.
He's gonna break down crying.

Attached: download.png (1280x720, 788K)

The show has peaked. They will never do better than this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YDoqeChGspU

Well then you probably should have opened with that if you wanted to get your point across. Out of context, the previous statements sounds like Idle Banter
Also
>Anonymous Profile Picture
>text box that looks like a Text message to someone
>some weird European Language
What the hell even is this?

Same.

Attached: making it rain.gif (600x338, 936K)

Attached: 1452210955773.jpg (240x225, 19K)

There will be no invasion
Donald is gonna wipe the floor eith all the moon people

We should like invade the moon and make them slaves

Attached: BB419F7C-5AEE-49CB-9658-168F5620A1AE.jpg (554x1147, 107K)

wouldn't be the first time Donald has taken out an entire army.
youtube.com/watch?v=4XVRR1F1DPA&t=3s

this caught me off guard.

From his official Facebook group, where Rosa comments from time to time. Someone posted a fan dub of Prisoner of white Agony Creek in february and they got to talking about Anselmo.

Me too.

Give it up. Italian oc's will never exist in this show.

There's no Daisy yet so...

It is something that I've been heavily wondered about lately actually. In this era of ultra sensitivity about such issues I'm surprised no one's raised a stink about them having jokes at Don's voice's expense

Wanna bet?

Easy victory.

Although Rockerduck and Fethry are technically American, their characterization is like 90% French and Italian at this point.

Attached: latest.png (294x350, 113K)

And that's why Reginella will literally never appear in the show. Americans didn't invent her.

Good pal you might not be aware of this but Angones revealed in an interview that he definitely wants go feature original Italian characters, Brigitta and the Duck Avenger were explicitly mentioned

French?

Gonna be honest I don't really care who invented them first, I just want characters that appeared in my comic books. The only truly important missing characters at that point are Brigitta McBridge and Neighbor Jones (plus Ludwig, Elvira and Gus, but since they even appear in Mickey cartoons I'm not worried about them).

Attached: latest.png (512x375, 63K)

Yeah, French Duck comics are like B-Tier at best, but they base most of their mythology on the Italian stuff.

I wonder how they’ll handle Brigitta, the show seams heavily Scrooge/Goldie.

Attached: 5C40D49B-EF9D-4FF0-B82A-B48E81614FA9.jpg (278x200, 17K)

Wasn't Ludwig the weapons aster of shush or something in the one episode with the gummy bear juice

fuck I'm an idiot, proceed.

He was the director of SUSH

Attached: CF0B23A7-765C-484C-92CC-8B0862731881.jpg (1600x900, 95K)

Just hoping that they won't turn her into a yandere psychopath. You know they could.
>"I'll make this bitch Goldie disappear and then Scroogie will be ALL MINE!!!"

*Shush

>The Show seems heavily Scrooge Goldie
Really? I got the opposite impression. Sure they have a history and all, but’s too obsessive and single minded to ever really get her head of off money. Nothing more than fling material.

So will Penny get stuck on earth in forever torment from Della?

Attached: B03FBB29-01E5-4AB3-9267-86E7A22B9A5E.jpg (720x653, 703K)

Why is the colour palette so muted and disgusting?
Why are the character designs so bad?
Why is the voice acting so poor?
What the fuck is this "plot"?

Yes.

Attached: 2237996E-393A-4711-9559-E799E5FD3E58.jpg (402x349, 41K)

They'd NEVER do it. Besides a few Italian fans, Reginella has absolutely no people who know her.

Fuck, besides the translations I made on a whim, few people would know her here.

>The only person I ever managed to bunk with was my brother, and we fought constantly.
I know I posted that line in the other thread, but I can't help but feel the writers were a bit careless with that line.

> Have one of many bad days
> Finally have the chance of get some break
> It's put on the space bus

What a way to rid of Donald for the rest of the season.

>tfw I just saw the clip
Genuinely emotional what the fuck THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE MADMEN

Attached: 1425059294407.png (178x213, 4K)

They are making the Duckcest jokes way too easy now.

Can you imagine it? It would be so cool to see her fight the evronians at least for an episode.

Watch him come back with a harem of impregnated moonlanders he took as his after he takes over the moon

Hot take: The new Ducktales is better than the original cartoon.

That's what the show is for though. Exposure.

I'd absolutely love exposure. But I don't think they even know who she is. Even Disney's probably trying to forget about her, after the forced "friend" retcon which Italian writers even made fun of.

Moonlanders better watch out.

Attached: 9DC8BA5B-9F96-4671-BBC7-B6067418C374.jpg (519x483, 52K)

Perhaps even they are in on it in secret and seeing what they can sneak past.

Attached: ACC377D9-74FA-45CB-B99C-C0F70701F472.jpg (557x393, 88K)

Well it's not like the original wasn't a watered-down mess anyway.

Definitely more because of the money lost

I’m still surprised Della is back so soon, I figured that she would be back home for the season finale.

Well, the alien invasion thing works for the season finale too. And after they get Lena back, the whole gang can rally and rescue Donald.

It would make for a great season finale, where every character introduced so far comes to help save Donald.

You can even make it so that the villains are force to help Scrooge in order to stop the invasion.

Or they're just trying to kill Scrooge during the invasion.

Classic Glomgold.

Attached: 18F87A35-9B45-45B8-B6CD-A5C49119BE6B.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

from the thumbnail it looks like he has a gun and he's going to shoot an already dead man.

>Or will Donald save them

I just want Della to get a haircut next season. Her long "hair" just doesn't look right.

I meant next episode. Not sure why I wrote season. Sometimes my brain fails me.

>nobody talking about the best scene in this episode

>"Wow a vacation! What're you gonna do now?"
>seeeeeethe

Was it Salmiakki?

Attached: mpv-shot0062.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Also, Della never washes the dishes.

You think? Season 1 waited until Gladstone's episode and season finale to have Donald step in. If he somewhat comes back to earth in time for season two finale to save the day, it would be both awesome and consolidate Della as a fucking incompetent (which is fine to me, mind you).

I find it far more likely that next episode, there will be some drama between her and her family, and she leaves to let them at peace for a while, and to search for Donald, so that in the finale, the Duck duo can then save the day.

No she's gonna stay around for a bit month in universe

Della snores.

And she never does her dishes

Attached: gasp.png (1280x720, 558K)

haaaahahahahahahahaha

>penny's skirt
>her thighs and hips
So she was constantly flashing Della, right?

>as his season finale upgrade
I thought his final upgrade was no longer needing anger to be strong after his spa treatment

DUUUUCKS IN OUTTER SPAAAACE

OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

>My shitty old edit is still seeing use
I'm so proud.

Attached: Della.png (238x264, 140K)

Damn what an ending. Are they back to a regular schedule?

Four more episodes, to appear from Monday to Thursday, then it's back to half a century hiatus.

What's going on with the schedule

Citation needed.

Bomba are the new thing

A future episode Citation mentioned della and Dewey teaming up

The real question though
How main of a character will she be. Will she be secondary or a primary

I really doubt that she'd be left off from the adventures like Donald always is but she only needs like two episodes of relevance to do more than Donald did in the entire first season

Of course she'll only be a secondary.

I watched this show weekly up until Gyro was introduced. I liked it but I just kind if stopped. Is it worth getting back into?

Attached: Duckcest.png (537x395, 314K)

It's picked up the pace since the back-half of the first season if that was your issue.

Attached: Goldie... doesn't like it rough.png (1642x2197, 3.72M)

Yep Della sees her as a friend that needs a good scissoring. Seeing that full moon all the time.

Dang we need some Penny Art.

I like that the Lunarians have hair. I have no idea why.

Attached: brigitta and goldie.png (1044x330, 659K)

Attached: Part1.png (902x404, 420K)

Attached: Part 2.png (447x407, 238K)

Feals like a missed opportunity to have the episode air on mother’s day.

Attached: Part 3.png (896x880, 874K)

Attached: Goldie.jpg (1117x1494, 303K)

God I hope so. It will be the most based thing to ever happen.

Holy fuck the hiatus is over? What episode is this? The last episode I saw was the Della/Moon episode.

You missed 4 episodes mega to season 2 is in the thread.

>4 episodes
Ah, fuck please tell me this has been going on for 4 weeks instead of them doing that Bomb shit like SU.

They've been doing bomb shit of daily episodes

>custom molded vhs case
They have an actual DVD mold case . I actually saw it in store but my cheap ass passed on it.

Attached: ed_dvd_us_ab_botd_1_lbx.jpg (1331x800, 357K)

This this actually help? If anything I feel like I miss all the content, like what happened now.

I guess it's there to push their streaming services but if you're doing that then why not just go full streaming and be done with it?

The fact that you think anyone here, on a board dedicated to Comics and Cartoons, is enough of a surface skimming pop-culture enslaved Normie to give a shit about such watered down Mediocrity as the original Ducktales show, when the Comics exist, is frankly insulting. I feel genuinely insulted that you think People here are such tasteless nostalgia fags, trapped in their own ignorance, as to believe that a lame, neutered, 80’s cartoon that captured only a fraction of the spirit and grandness of it’s progenitor, is something worth getting mad about.

This is like the Holy Grail of low effort bait, in that it’s so offensive in how low effort, ignorant, and low quality it is, that it actually circles around being anger worthy again. Congratulations user, you cracked the fucking code. There is nothing you could possible say or do that is more insulting than being implied to be even near a similar level of plebness as what you think is standard.

Attached: 4FC7B280-ED62-42E8-BC8A-F78D731664E7.jpg (623x414, 120K)

We must liberate lunarian women from their oafish fat husbands

Attached: DuckTales S02 Ep11 - The Golden Spear!.mp4_snapshot_15.05_[2019.05.10_21.29.26].jpg (948x720, 100K)

No one reads comics eurocuck

>feel like Della would have to be in every episode. She can't be as off-screen as Donald was.
Why not? Donald was supposedly their father figure, which bears far more important than a blood tie with a relative stranger.

Why do you think della liked her so much

user I agree but you might be taking a simple comment a little too seriously

>Hey Boys guess what? You’re gonna have half-Alien baby cousins soon!

>No one reads comics eurocuck
Donald Duck is read more in Germany than any singular cape comic in america, despite having only a 4th of the population.

Turns out the father was actually a trap Della thought was a girl before they starting fucking

>Eurocuck
Bitch i will paint my cock red, white, and blue and slap you with it if you so much as dare imply such again.

Fuck off my board eurocucks and stop Muslims from raping your women

I mean I kinda agree but thinking something has to be 100% accurate to the source material to a tee for it to be any good is dumb.

>the one person who cared about della doesn't get to reunite with her
I'm mad

And before you say scrooge cared about her, he sure was absent from her children's life until Donald stepped in

More personal than his dick?

Stop typing walls of text and go to bed, Crazy Meme Don Rosa.

Donald didn't trust Scrooge, his adventuring, or the chaos that tends to follow him around. He didn't want the boys to get caught up like he and Della did. Especially since as far as they knew Della didn't make it out of that house alive.
So out of respect to Donald, and guilt over Della, Scrooge stayed out of their lives until Donald needed something from him.

But he nearly emptied his gold vault creating a fleet of rocketships to follow Della to space and bring her back. Scrooge definitely cared about her

>he sure was absent from her children's life until Donald stepped in

You realize Donald took the kids, flipped Scrooge the bird, and left, right?

Report these fags before they ruin the thread

>implying Donald would let Scrooge anywhere near the kids after murdering their mother

I mean she stole the spear without telling anyone, getting any training, or bringing along an engineer to fix it if it got damaged

It's not really Scrooge's fault that she went for a joyride and didn't come home

Della "killed" herself by being a retard

Grief and logic are not good roommates. Grief snores and never washes the dishes.

Scrooge still enabled her by building her a fucking space ship and assuming she'd just let it sit at the spaceport until the boys were grown. It's like telling a recovering alcoholic that there's a beer in the fridge waiting for him when he retires. It's entirely Della's fault, but a very, very stupid decision on Scrooge's part, too.

How long till della can introduce the bots to their new step mom penny

If you’re worse than the source material, you’re worse. No excuses will change that.

See You know Scrooge's history of adventure. If you're Donald and you lost just about the only person you truly care about and only have those triplets as the memory do you trust Scrooge to not get them killed in an adventure again?
It's not that Della was mostly the fault of it, it's that Donald was sick of the adventure life and knew it would catch up and kill him or those newborns

>New Stepmom Penny
>Implying her first order of business won’t be to get her some more of that Donald D she’s been starved of.

Too bad that Donald is off on a cruise for a month

so who did Della have sex with

She doesn't have to miss her children's upbringing if she has a new set of children

We've boiled down to either Donald or Daffy in past threads.

See It’s pretty obvious.

If it's not Donald, it must have been a one-night stand.

Hint: She laid three eggs at once, which doesn't seem to be a common thing for ducks in this universe.

Gladstone

Why didn't they get him to look for Della? Seems like he'd have found her pretty easily.

>having to squeeze three boulder sized eggs out at once
>lucky
You have a strange definition of luck friend.

She got lost in space BECAUSE of his luck. It's how he got out of child support.

Gladstone is lucky he's not the one who had to squeeze them out.

I don’t feel like luck is really required for Mpreg not to happen

is there a mega for season 1?

I still say Gyro.

Attached: 1552154485145.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

if its a one night stand I wonder how it went down and what the after math was like with Scrooge and Donald finding out and etc

Wait one of the Moon People's name is "Gibbous"?

Yeah, Gibbous is the husband in , I think.

From the other thread.
mega.nz/#F!sHgVmYjS!C12UV2gbPeNV4qYZUYjVyw

Maybe, but he’s he’s not the father considering he isn’t a Duck.

There also will be another hiatus after the 17th

Attached: B505591B-329B-4FF2-83D4-7642005F1E3F.jpg (735x935, 256K)

Cause she reminded her of Donald, she even said so.

Attached: 730C7490-6DBC-4440-89C0-74928963C641.jpg (687x707, 73K)

I still have that and the Evil Dead 2 Necronomicon DVD (though the screaming sound effect died a long time ago). I'll never not be mad that the Army of Darkness Necronomicon edition was only released in Australia and not the US.

Most of Duckburg.

I wonder how Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, and Louie (and webby) will react each to Della

I feel like we’ll never get an answer. Not just with NuDucktales but with everything with Della if Disney decides to include her in future works.

It’s pretty much like the situation with Max’s mom/speculating who Goofy fucked. It’s bad enough for Disney to imply that their characters had sex but establishing the other parent creates an mental image of them fucking. Given Disney’s squeaky clean image, they probably shy away from it as much as they can. Which is why Della hasn’t really appeared in anything aside from this and a few obscure European comics and why Max hasn’t appeared in anything for years.

Scrooge: "Bless me bagpipes."
Greenie: Break out into tears and go all "mommy, mommy, mommy!"
Reddy: Cautious Optimism and suspicion before ultimately acknowledgement and cautious, restrained acceptance. Secretly holds a grudge against Della that will take a special episode to resolve.
Bluey: Can't resist stating that they met before, much to the fury of Reddy and Greeny. Despite his efforts to try and discover what happened to his mom, takes it the most in stride and questions nothing.
Webby: Inappropriate nerdgasm.
Donald: ::"I'm on the fucking moon!!!!!":: in Donald-speak.

Scrooge is about to break down crying
The others will be interesting. They may or may not recognize her as their mom instantly (Dewey definitely will) and Webby has no real connection to her

Attached: th.png (1001x860, 760K)

Well we see him about to cry.

Each of the eggs were the size of her head.

Attached: B1105766-513A-4068-8A37-BC5B37EAB235.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

imagine how she looked before she layed those

This Scrooge raised Della and Donald since they were kids, so she is practically his daughter.

Nothing can stop Della Duck, indeed.

Donald has the first heart attack in a Disney property

Hope there is some spare oxy-chew in the ship for Donald.

Attached: 2298F284-CC75-411A-89EF-4A08D335B1B1.jpg (912x624, 260K)

Holy shit these guys know which gags i wanna see

One Stick goes a long way.

This
Males, females, non-ducks. She's done it all

Della: spo which one is dating this cutie (Webby)

in Race Cars and Airplanes. And Likley on the moon now too.

della only ever used the one piece

Della probably spit out the piece when she landed. He can just chew her wad.

Wait, was she still chewing the gum when she was staying with Penumbra

Why would she need to do dishes if the gum gave her everything she needed?

Trying to be a good roommate?

>Donald having something from Della’s mouth in his
Probably wouldn’t be the first time.

Attached: C31E300D-AE5C-447A-91EA-F6493D326702.gif (540x316, 17K)

>He can just chew her wad

Attached: 1465150908855.jpg (800x600, 198K)

This sounds hot

He is one of the greatest funny characters Disney comany ever made.

I think I enjoyed and watched the first few episodes so much that I got burned out before the show began getting better

Yes she was still chewing gum when she was staying with penny, she can’t breathe without it. As the the dishes, maybe she had some moon people food?

I suspect the moon people's city has air, and if you could taste something besides licorice wouldn't you?

Got your Goldie right here.

Attached: Goldie.png (792x360, 614K)

Right. Or, worse, a gold digger.

We lost Donald to get Della back, i know donald is the only one that can prevent war but im still not used to Della. at least the kids will finally see their mom

Attached: sponge.gif (264x269, 173K)

What are the chances they'll pull that "Ironman slowly dying in space" thing from Endgame on Donald?

good think Donald is indestrucible

At least it’s not the Magica treatment.

Attached: CF32BD56-D308-4511-9364-C7BBB9DDBDB6.jpg (749x987, 956K)

>Gibbous
I only know this word because Lovecraft liked using it a lot.

Can't blame him, it's a good word.

She's still shown chewing it inside the moon city. Who knows what the moon-people breathe, or if they even need to breathe.

Attached: della gum.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

FUCK THAT
IT'S PK TIME BABYYYYY

Attached: PKPikappa17.jpg (265x400, 28K)

How... Traumatizing.

So, will the characters question why the rocket Della crashed is no longer there?

Attached: tumblr_pp7klo4TaL1wcqp0mo1_1280.png (1280x640, 507K)

L-lewd

This guy.

Attached: cb54833a-94a9-4b82-a839-699238fef6d6.png (128x131, 48K)

What a shit trade.

Ahh, it's the typical Summon Undead rule, it's not actual corpses, it's just magically manifested generic dead bodies. Same as making a tree sprout out of the ground with no seeds.

Betcha they forget Donald.

As far as everyone knows he left on his cruise and is enjoying his vacation.

If Della tells them about how she came back and how the ship isn't there anymore, they'll probably put 2 & 2 together.

They're gonna look for him after a month since well vacation no phones.

I think he’s gonna crash land on the moon.

I like it.

They seen pictures of her, there is a painting of Scrooge, Della, and Donald fighting that ghost pirate on the fireplace.

Attached: C90EB305-1E38-405C-8F1D-F8D5ED37FA8E.jpg (1012x560, 261K)

Della's hair is so looooong

Being donald is suffering

I really want Della to have a confrontation with Dewey. He looked for her the hardest and gave Scrooge trouble when he thought he didn't care for family. Della randomly appearing after all this time and acting so causal about it is sure to stir up something.

I love Donald!

He's the one who has had more development in the finding their mom department so that's possible, I can't figure out how the other two would react though

At least his suffering in Caballeros led to the happiest ending
Here? Nice he’ll see his sister again, but will he be appreciated

He gets to live in a big mansion with all the people he loves the most

Donald will put an end to the Moon's attempts to invade Earth.

it's donald. nothing can stop him

well. that's an introduction

Attached: 1552032938877.png (1130x1600, 2.53M)

A future episode synopsis mentioned Dewey and Della having an episode together.

Same, I preferred the short haircut too.

Attached: BB8FC42B-A4A1-4098-97A3-4B656167333C.gif (600x338, 2.71M)

Why did this happen in the middle of the season?
The author reveal in Gravity Falls happened in the middle of a season, yes, but it was originally planned to be the S2 finale. Surely the writers of DT aren't depressed like Hirsch was, right?

The S2 finale is the big Earth vs Moon war. I just don't understan how are they planning to make Della a regular character when they can barely juggle Donald, Launchpad and Beakley

You'll see when the the episodes air. .

SUCK GAS EVILDOERS

Nice

They certainly do run the risk of the show changing forever. I can only surmise they will have episodes where Della doesn't do anything, even if it makes no sense for her to stay home while her boys go off on dangerous adventures.

Not to mention how Launchpad doesn't even have a role anymore now that they've got a competent pilot

Same here.

Should of went with the second one Della

This does lend credence to the theory of Launchpad leaving the series to engage in a Darkwing Duck reboot

God, I dream of them having the balls to actually do a good PK at some point.

Attached: pk-wallpaper.jpg (1600x900, 482K)

The only thing Launchpad can do is crash a plane safely.

That's a pretty decent skill

Della got stranded on her last flight and lost a leg

>"The Most Dangerous Game...Night!"
Louie episode, guest starring Huey, Dewey, Webby, Scrooge and Donald

>"The Depths of Cousin Fethry!"
Huey episode, guest starring Fethry and Dewey

>"The Ballad of Duke Baloney!"
Glomgold episode, guest starring Louie, Webby and Scrooge

>"The Town Where Everyone Was Nice!"
Donald episode, guest starring Jose, Panchito, HDLW and Scrooge

>"Storkules in Duckburg!"
Louie and Storkules episode, guest starring Donald

>"Last Christmas!"
Dewey and Scrooge episode guest starring Donald and Della

>"What Ever Happened To Della Duck?!"
Della episode, guest starring moon people

>"Treasure of the Found Lamp!"
Djin and Scrooge + HDLW episode

>"The Outlaw Scrooge McDuck!"
Scrooge episode guest starring Louie and Goldie

>"The 87 Cent Solution!"
Scrooge and Glombold episode, guest starring HDLW

>"The Golden Spear!"
Della and Donald episode, guest starring moon people

No wonder this season has been better. Louie, Scrooge and Della make for better episodes than Dewey and Webby.

Isn't it a little weird that the main cast didn't have to do anything at all to save Della? Kinda makes the Quest for Answers™ from Season 1 kinda pointless.
I kinda hate when that happens. When the protagonist doesn't have to do anything and and insanely important character they wanted to find just shows up one day. The same thing happened in Generator Rex with Rex's brother.

Attached: db0xqh0-109c20eb-6015-44f7-9ca3-8ccec618a463.png (511x288, 114K)

anybody got a mega for the 87 cent solution episode

In the thread

thanks

In before Della keep going on adventures without the boys. She's their mother, yea but... She hasn't really been for the first decade of their lifes. It'd be hard for her to act like "A mom" probably.

Well, the cast at that point thought she was lost forever. Dewey’s quest back in season one was to learn what happened to her.

So what is Louie gonna learn from Goldie?

Attached: 2F79E6BC-F9CE-43AB-AA51-0480C188D068.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

/ss/

So Louie gets Goldie and Dewey gets Della. Who does Huey get?

Penny Donald Ship?

Disney would never allow it. Donald's too iconically with Daisy

Huey has already got his date

Attached: png.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Daisy being Donald official girlfriend has never stopped shipping before.

>"Donald and I are more than brother and sister. We are one duck in two bodies. We shared an egg together. He came into this world holding my foot, grandma Duck said. When he is in me, I feel … whole.”

Attached: 1.jpg (1366x768, 175K)

rex didn't even know cesar existed

I'm surprised there's still no porn of Penumbra.

The show is kind of underdeveloped in porn as a whole

>Dewey gets Della
He already got her back in christmas.

aside from that rando job applicant.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 23.27.53.png (1654x690, 321K)

The spoiler read:Even my own image shows disdain for what I've done here

I think the job applicant got so much was because people thought she was Roxanne from the Goofy Movie.

Attached: 1552272157605.gif (557x478, 2.32M)

Attached: The Shadow War!.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Launchpad does seem fairly absent this season. His biggest scenes so far have been when he was having an off-camera adventure, along with his brief appearances in the Christmas and 87 cent episodes. Otherwise, he’s only been implied by the vehicles he uses.

That would require work from Gladstone's part and Gladstone hates work of any kind.

Attached: gladstone's terrible secret.jpg (1134x806, 259K)

As long as we can get Magica back

Attached: Only meant for sexual humiliation.png (1280x720, 422K)

She got mentioned in "The 87 Cent solution!" episode.

Attached: Magica location unknown.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Yea it a shame. We really need some art of Penny

Bikini Penny on a Earth Beach

The inferior stellar body, the Moon, which orbits the superior true planet, the Earth, is too primitive to have fun, bikinis and beaches.
Earth best, Moon worst.

>IT WAS ME. I DID IT. IN YER FACE, SCROOGIE. I IMPREGNATED YER SWEET BONNIE LASS. IT WAS ALL PART OF MY GREATEST SCHEME, NOW AFTER I KILL YOU YER FORTUNE WILL ALL GO TO HUEY, DEWEY AND LOUIE GLOMGOLD, THUS MAKING MY FAMILY THE RICHEST DUCKS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Attached: fg.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I going to say magica has been owlson this whole time because owlson has to be up to something

glomgold wouldnt be that evil and tactless would he

He would if he were capable of thinking that far ahead.

That guy would dance on the coffin of Scrooge if he weren't too fat to climb it up. Of course he would fuck Della if given the opportunity and the plan.
Also, he would probably disguise himself as Donald while doing that.

>Not so fast, Flintie! You see, I knew that you were up to something all those years ago, so I had Donald dress up like Della on the night you roofied "her" and had yer way with her while I knocked up Della myself. So once again I win and prove that I'm also better than you at impregnating my niece.

Attached: Scrooge.png (282x267, 34K)

He looks clueless about what she's going to do to him.

Is Darkwing in yet?

I think we'll get more of Darkwing's in-universe tv show in the upcoming Lena episode.

Imagine being Donald and having to agree to this or be out of the will

not after the allegations

>having to agree
>implying Donald was told beforehand or after the fact

He just twerked instead.

Attached: Dance.gif (600x338, 369K)

scrooge has had a history with roofies

Attached: slippin a mickey.jpg (1170x398, 151K)

>TFW he enjoyed it

>This kind of shit is one of the many reasons we stopped talking for ten years, and if I had anyone else I could have turned to for help, that would have lasted at least ten longer! Try to remember not to play favorites this time. I’m sure my sister and your darling niece wouldn’t appreciate you emotionally scarring her children.

Attached: C83AD9B8-A86F-46C4-9639-93A2D46555E0.jpg (255x268, 29K)

Attached: goldie.gif (600x338, 1.82M)

The allegations that you're a faggot who phoneposts cryptic messages and doesn't explain what he's nattering on about?

He's saying that Jim Cummings is blacklisted and not allowed to work at Disney anymore

who do you think violet is?

Ok
If there was a Darkwing Duck episode for this season it's probably long completed by now so it wouldn't matter. And if he was blacklisted (which might not be true) they can get other people to voice Darkwing you know

What was Yea Forums"s reaction?

Attached: DgPR1yZVQAAeFhr.jpg (1200x1136, 255K)

The thread went of topic to bitch about immigration.

No,his bad luck have the toon force on his side so he would probably never get injured at that point

How is Scrooge gonna react to Della’s missing leg?

>why did you lose my gold?

>show was announced with Donald being relevant this time unlike the original DuckTales where he leaves in the first episode
>Now we lost him

I just hope they don't waste his potential,I really like the episodes where he isn't just a background character

Also I love how natural is scrooge reaction in the preview,nice one

Attached: hmm.jpg (481x506, 27K)

>Scrooge's reaction to him

Attached: 04485720-CA3B-4D4F-A4A1-C027A399D79D.png (1280x1083, 1003K)

Can someone tell me who that Vanderbilt character was? The one who swindles the town

When is next episode?

the next episode is monday

Rockerduck, Scrooge's business rival from comics.

Attached: Flairsou.PNG.png (283x375, 49K)

What is his personality?
Does he swindle towns in the comics?

The fuck are you talking about.

This scene was so jarring, it was completely out of character for a nephew to do this. Especially considering that he's the most likely to get Scrooge's money in the first place.

He tries to do whatever it takes to one-up Scrooge and is not afraid to spend money to do so. He's usually not willing to go the lengths that Glomgold is willing to take to best Scrooge, though. As to swindling towns, I don't think so, he was an oil tycoon in his first story.

Attached: scrooge's last adventure.jpg (1600x2460, 697K)

Is he in the american comics?

Not really, he was only in one Barks comic.

Attached: Boat buster.jpg (1222x1530, 588K)

Barks? I remember hearing that he was an Italian creation and it was big news for him to be in the show

After the James Gunn fiasco?

maybe i missed something, but what makes the moon people any kind of credible threat? Della was shown to be stronger/faster than any of them in the first moon episode, probably thanks to earth gravity. And laser guns are cool, but not so advanced they are OP.

aren't the moon ppl going to show up and just be immediately tired and weak? or am I missing something?

gold power and control of moon monsters. They can use Scrooge's bank against him

Lunaris has the owner manual for the rocket and wants to build a whole fleet of ships with it. The ship runs on gold and the Moon men have loads of it.

Attached: Lunaris.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

A fleet of rocketships isn't going to do much

It didn't look like the Spear of Selene had much in the way of weapons

Just bringing monsters that eat gold will make Scrooge mad enough to have a showdown anyway

Ah fuck... now he's got a show on Disney AND Warner Brothers??

No, He’s an Italian favorite, but it was Barks who made him.

geez.. How many duck characters did he make? I thought he only made Scrooge

Aside from Donald and the triplets, he created nearly every single duck character you can think of.
disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_created_by_Carl_Barks

>disney.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_created_by_Carl_Barks
But it says they're are only 45 items?

Those are just the ones notable enough to have entries (and are properly tagged). He also made lots and lots of one-off characters like Rockerduck.

If you can think of a duck character who isn't listed on that page, good on you. There are some, but none of them are as well-known as Barks' characters.
Along with the characters themselves, Barks created a lot of the other elements in the stories too. Such as the city of Duckburg, or the concept of Donald and Scrooge going on adventures seeking treasures, or the nephews being smart kids with Junior Woodchuck skills rather than just mischievous brats, or every single thing around Scrooge's life (his past, the money bin, his villains and their motivations).

huh, I guess he was influenced by Stan Lee to make a universe like that

Also, concepts like Scrooge's #1 dime, the town of Duckburg, and the fictional state of Calisotia. where Duckburg is in.

Are you being silly on purpose? Marvel's most famous superheroes were created in about 1961-1964. Barks had been writing and drawing duck comics for about 20 years by then.
These guys were from different generations, and Lee had been only a toddler back when Barks was making his first attempts to create a career out of drawing comics.

What made you make that kinda leap in logic?

Its an impression why in Italy he is the major Scrooge rival in business fight stories.

Helleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

No threat!? Are you insane? The Moon People have so much gold they literally throw it away in golden garbage cans! Do you have any idea what that's going to do to the value of gold if they bring it all here? They're the greatest threat to the fiscal stability of that hallowed, storied metal the Earth has ever known. Scrooge will not abide this atrocity.

debating whether or not to leak mondays episode due to the shitstorm it’s gonna cause

Yes, but the boy's quest wasn't rescuing Della, it was finding out what happened to her. They never said it, but they probably assumed that she was dead. It was Della's quest to rescue herself and get back to her family.

Gyro Gearloose?

Attached: 1557320089417.jpg (1242x828, 159K)

Most likely to be the evil triplet might not have been a joke...

Rockerduck Sr swindled himself in Scrooge's favor actually. But Scrooge didn't like that.
Rockerduck Jr is a regular rival to Scrooge and is basically a younger Glomgold. Maybe less shady. Usually ends up eating his own hat in frustration.
Unlike Scrooge Rockerduck Jr inherited his money.

Not to mention giving Donald depth enough to be the ultimate everyman.