Richard Madden To Star In Marvel's THE ETERNALS

>Richard Madden ("Bodyguard") will star in Marvel Studios' THE ETERNALS as Ikaris, an immortal warrior fueled by cosmic energy. The cast also includes Angelina Jolie ("Maleficent"), Kumail Nanjiani ("The Big Sick") and Ma Dong-Seok ("Train to Busan") in undisclosed roles.

>Directed by Chloe Zao ("The Rider"), the movie introduces the Eternals, a race of superhumans created by cosmic engineers known as The Celestials and once worshipped as gods by the human race, and their lifelong enemies, the monstrous, bloodthirsty Deviants. After a centuries-long stalemate, their war is revived in modern times, with the fate of the world hanging on the balance. The Eternals are led by Ikaris and his lover Sersi, a psychic explorer who relishes moving amongst humans.

>THE ETERNALS is slated for November 8th, 2020.

variety.com/2019/film/news/richard-madden-eternals-1203207844/

Attached: Ikaris.png (628x539, 470K)

wow he looks like a completly different person now, he aged quite well.

He looks exactly the same.

I don't see it.

If they have a doomed romance plot between Kro and Thena in there...

Also: Is Kro a crossbreed? He's ageless and looks mostly human.

That picture looks like they just explained what the Eternals are to him

He would've been a PERFECT and I MEAN PERFECT Wolverine.
Just imagine the mask on that jawline.
They fucked up so hard.

He looks kinda old but in a sexy way.

Yeah, I'm sure if the MCU calls them "Eternals" instead of "Inhumans" it will more successful.

>normies: wheee endgame is the end bros haha lmao im cri errytiem
>homecoming 2, black panther 2, guardians 3, not-Jackie chan, Carol 2, dr quip 2, disney+ spinoff shows
ENDLESS TRASH

@107490793
No (you)s for you.

>The Eternals are led by Ikaris and his lover Sersi

This is already going wrong.

Feige never wanted to do Inhumans though. Thats why it was relegated to tv.

So he CAN make correct decisions.

Man. How much misery was caused by selling the X-Men to Fox??

How the hell are they going to fold the Eternals into the story so far, though? Even if there's only a hundred of them or so and if they keep to themselves... they would have done SOMETHING about Thanos, wouldn't they?

Was the snap universal or multiversal?

Not ugly enough to be Wolverine

>Kumail Nanjiani

I will never watch anything this insufferable cunt is in.

10/10

As for Spiderman Far From Home newest teaser: The Snappening create a hole in the reality, thus multiverse has been officially introduced.

He looks like Kit Harrington now.

Attached: NIvXlvRx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Believing Mysterio
kek

They could do what the comics did where they had no memories of thier lives as Eternals and were living as humans.

Nah, Kits gotten a fat face

KANG IN DUH NORF

Attached: Jon_Snow_is_declared_King_in_The_North_Season_6_Episode_10_Preview.jpg (1502x1000, 238K)

Even Maisie Williams looks like Kit Harrington.

This guy looks like Sebastain Stan.

A few years ago I got the first issue of Kirby's original series. I should find it. I imgaine that is gonna spike up in price.

This is blasphemy, Madden is objectively manlier than Kit

> Sersi

Isn't that Dr. Strange's girlfriend?

That’s Clea

is he still fucking Jenna Coleman?

Ohh.... that could actually work.

>They don't remember because an agent of Thanos had infiltrated their ranks

But he wanted to do Iron Fist for a long time, and then Marvel TV took it before he could get to it. Shang-Chi is the back up option.

Fiege has talked about they have "character stacks" in case stuff happens.

>not-Jackie chan

you mean not-Bruce Lee. Get your Asians right.

> Fate of THE WORLD
> moving among humans
Have these retard fucks learned nothing from the failures of Thor 1-2 & Green Lantern?
WE DON'T WANT THESE COSMIC CHARACTERS SET ON FUCKING EARTH!

>How the hell are they going to fold the Eternals into the story so far, though?
It's a prequel, which, unlike what people are assuming it to be, it's gonna be based on Kirby's run, not Gaiman's (thank god). If anyone remembers that run, it doesn't even begin with them on Earth proper, but as a story that deals with humans finding ancient ruins and then a lot of flashbacks.

The Eternals started out on Earth, you nonce.

The multiverse was confirmed in the MCU 3 years before Mysterio. And he's still not wrong about that.
Nah, Madden actually has range and charisma. You should see him in Bodyguard, OP's pic is very unfortunate.

But you posted the wrong King in Da Norf. Madden was really lucky to have all the benefits of having been on peak GoT and gotten roles from it but didn’t have to be on it when it went to shit two years after he died. But the first three seasons were the strongest and Madden will always be associated with them. Genius.

Eternals are from Earth, you dipshit.

user...

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-29 21-47-45.png (1340x977, 2.21M)

>The multiverse was confirmed in the MCU 3 years before Mysterio.

Depends on whether you view alternate dimensions as entirely separate universes.
The Dark Dimension is generally not viewed as an alternate universe.

No, they explicitly said "Multiverse" in the scene where the Ancient One takes Strange for that weird trip through reality.

Does comics Ikaris pass the Plinkett Test? Because the few stories with him I've read with him, he seems like a boring generic hero guy.

Attached: shot1308.png (1280x536, 685K)

I stand corrected.

>It's a prequel

That's not confirmed.

It's still in production, but as far as I'm aware, this is supposed to be about the Eternals that sired Thanos and how they ended up the way they did, so necessarily it needs to be a prequel partly set on Earth, specially since there's no guarantee they actually survived him. Eternals being on Earth necessarily requires an explanation as to how they end up in Titan.

This.

>as far as I'm aware, this is supposed to be about the Eternals that sired Thanos and how they ended up the way they did

No, that has never been stated. It's been said to be a direct adaptation of Jack Kirby's original run which precedes that retcon about Thanos.

Attached: The Eternals.jpg (1280x1968, 443K)

Yes, the original had nothing to do with Thanos (or the Marvel universe, in fact) but since then it has been retconned and streamlined into Marvel, giving Alars, Chronos, Zuras and Uranos their specific roles in the prehistory of Marvel's Earth. So while the movie will adapt these things, it will necessarily touch upon those Eternals who flew Earth into the stars, settled in Titan, and had their rise and downfall.

No one said it was THE end. But it was AN end. Stop being retarded.

A lot. Remember - Marvel was bankrupt when they sold the film rights. Its why selling Spidey to Sony was also painful

He look like a gentle and pure CyndaQuill.