How to waste human potential using bullshit feminist propaganda 101

How to waste human potential using bullshit feminist propaganda 101

Attached: tuca-and-bertie.jpg (450x253, 105K)

how to waste a thread with political bullshit 101

I enjoyed it

Really hoping this doesn't mean no new Bojack season this summer

In some way I did too, I liked the characters, the bond between protagonists and all over weirdness and surrealism. However the plot was just worryingly uninspiring and onesided.

I don't even want to think about it.

fpbp

Pastry Pete was in the wrong.

/thread

He was, but the Women Taking Up Space thing was worse than that

>Using "surrealism" to describe things that aren't even surrealistic
This trend needs to die.

The fuck you talking about

Attached: Tuca___Bertie_S01E01_12m19s17735f.jpg (1200x675, 136K)

Didn't the guy who made Bojack insist there are no plant people?

>OMG PLANT HEAD LADY SO SURREAL!
You're a fucking idiot.

Different universe, same style

Yeah, I'm sure reality is like then where you live buddy

that*

it didn't make any sense. every character spends every second of every episode acting completely wild and nonsensical when pete grabbed her I thought he was just being weird like every other character is doing in every single frame at all times. there's a point where everyone grabs dirk and tie him to a plank of wood to be burned alive. when you've established such a nonsensical world how am I the viewer supposed to know this one action was over the line?
same thing with dirk's comment about bertie. all the characters are always saying nonsense lines at all times. everything feels foreign and alien to me, that of course is the point, it's supposed to be wacky and random but dirks comment just fit right in with everyone else being said that was wacky and random.
the feminist subplots didn't fit in at all and felt forced. you're taking politics from our world and placing hem into their world and it makes no sense in the context of their world because as a viewer I can't tell what is right and what is wrong within their context as again, it all just seems random to me. so the result is the characters have to blatantly tell me that it was wrong and as the devil once said "you can't just have your characters announce how they feel" it's bad writing.

Mutiliating a guy is funny, but manspreading is terrorism

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (2560x1080, 2.57M)

/thread

Are we sure it's not just trying to be ironically retarded?

Retarded version of feminism wouldn't be the main plot point if that was the case

Do you think when the plant lady took in the jaguar, that it ate all the turtles?

Attached: 05hanawalt-oak-jaguar2-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 156K)

The turtles show up at the end when they’re packaging the pasties, so at least some of them survived.

Kinda like Rocko modern life with a feminist agenda. It's a cartoon that knows it's a cartoon. I don't know what it is about this art style that makes ass and titties unattractive, like the animated Rob zombie movie.

Attached: rockos-modern-life-movie.jpg (620x420, 90K)

It is their goal to make them "unattractive", cuz "women come in all shapes uknow"

I don’t think they’re specifically aiming to make the tits and ass specifically unattractive, but simply more realistic than you usually find in animation. If the tits look floppy and saggy, that’s because tits usually are like that, especially as women start to age. Really nice tits are exceptionally rare and occasionally in some capacity fake. The female animators are probably modeling off of themselves.

The one time a character flashes a dick, it’s similarly very much not sexualized.

>more realistic than you usually find in animation

The main characters are birds.

That too. I have a hard time finding Anthropomorphism sexy.

I forgot to mention this but I think my favorite gag are the mean mirrors. That it's an actual company that make mirror with an ass hole reflection.