strawpoll.me/17966264
youtube.com/watch?v=jTiU5xegbnM
twitter.com/Buru_standin/status/1125885688925294594
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5u_YjB8jhBFMFNhWnJhSzY5RHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well what DID happen? What are we seeing in the last panel

I want to kiss Annie!

>the walls begin to pucker like an irritated sphincter

Ah, wonderful, reality is bending thanks to the sin against God Kat's created.

some warp shit, it seems

maybe making Arthur the loverboy Flesh has finally netted Kat enough technodivinity points to make her level up into a full fledged god and the Ether is taking them all to her new realm for the apotheosis

How to get Annie gf?

Be a stoic older man.
A RICH stoic older man.

Dimensional warp, I think? Solid rock is being 'pulled' like cotton to a point above Arthur's new body.

When you consider all the shit humans can subconsciously do with the ether, a robot's mind being 'plugged' into it has got to do something.

Now I'm wondering if they didn't accidentally cause ALL of the Court bots to be uploaded into that one body since they were all linked together by whatever coordinates that state of emergency thing

Some abomination ass shit like the First Silver pain eel from Unsounded. Too many ghosts forced into too little meat

>reality is bending
Court-side the only things that I've seen do that is Donlan tech, and, of course, Zimmy.

Attached: 00001021.jpg (600x849, 366K)

strawpoll.me/17966264

Tom doesn't have the balls to make Arthur stillborn.

What are the chances that the creative decisions of the past several years did not come from Tom but his gf/fiance?

Another filler page... did it really need 3 pages to *not* open the casket? I wonder how many pages of the casket not being open we'll get next week?

did you
z z zimmy
you said zimmy
zimmy ZIMMY

Attached: lil zim.jpg (468x702, 86K)

Burn in hell

I give it til June for the casket to be opened.

Kinda hoped Robot would have given some conflict to the whole 'Arthur being the first robo human' thing.

He's been volunteering his body to Kat for years and enduring all that weird organic stuff. You'd think he'd not like that some random lady's sexbot gets to be the 'chosen'

Did they vanish in the last panel? Wat?

She blackmailed Kat. Robot would never become human if the court confiscated her stuff.

Finally done with my little side project.
I wanna do gunnerkrigg stuff again.
Do you guys have any requests for an outfit for Forest Annie, Court Annie, Kat or Parley?
Or any requests in general?

The two annies doing something similar to this :
youtube.com/watch?v=jTiU5xegbnM
at 2:30

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

one theory is that the cavern wall plus the capsule became teleported to some void, while the wall screen and the guys didn't. The pucker lines look a bit like radially inpointing teeth to me, but that's just an impression.

Why?

Annies teaming up on Smitty

Maybe it's Loup, who's getting scared of Kat.

It seemed fun.

Robot is not an egocentric. He's Happy yo be part of the Angel's creation and cares more about his beliefs than his own place in them.

Maybe it's Arthur's distorted
point of view?

Attached: 2VrVqcr.png (1222x1800, 568K)

How much Ether is being used in this experiment?

It just donned on my that this is the same method the cruise ship had her use, and for that to work they manipulated Zimmy and an ocean full of Ether.

>same method
No?
It's got nothing at all to do with the ether.
Kat knows next to nothing about ether stuff.
Even her cloud storage is probably not ether powered, like her parents' tech. It's been established that Kat is trying to do the things her parents did without using the ether.
Her partner, Tony, also has no knowledge at all of the ether.
Why do you think the ether was involved in this?

>t. Nervous Kat

Wat?

Attached: 00001931.jpg (600x849, 230K)

Hm

Probably all of the robots are linked into his consciousness, so they're all getting pulled with him, warping stuff. This lowers the shield, forcing the Annies to search for the items quickly.

>winding brick road
>group vanishes
please tell me this is an Oz arc!

>Probably all of the robots are linked into his consciousness,
He is Legion, for he is many.

Kat seems to have tech'd herself in some way. Her holo touch-pads that only she can interact with? She's probably chipped her brain for "ease of use" with her devices. Will she be dragged into the new gestalt body?
Did Coyote give Annie the tooth, not to stop him, but to stop the Godhead Kat?
Will Annie defeat the Elder Kat and rescue her soul, only to discover that in the battle arc, hers and the Court's body production facilities were destroyed? Does Coyote offer the option of giving her an animal body instead?
Will the story conclude with a newly reincarnated Bird-Kat reuniting with her one true love?
no.

Attached: Does Kat like Flan.jpg (374x339, 55K)

Also, Eglamore blames Forest Annie for the shield lowering, thinking she's a Loup agent.

That wall looks like a giant Asian butthole.

>thinking she's a Loup agent
She IS a loup agent.
That's canon.

agent [ˈeJdʒ(ə)nt]
noun
a person who acts on behalf of another person or group.

Forest Annie is acting on behalf of Loup, bringing him the items he requires.

Out of threats on her home, which she's already told the others.

Oh sure. Let your guard down in front of the Manchurian Annie. I wouldn't take my chances. In fact, I'll sort 'em both out, just to be sure.

The court is good.
Let the Annies join Loup's harem and see what he's gonna do.
Especially with fully realized god Kat, Loup doesn't stand a chance. Let him fuck his Annies.

Godkat is going to proclaim the Annies are for HER divine harem

Well, then fuck Loup alltogether.

>Kat accidentally invents Ether tech

No.

Yes.

The Coyote side comic has now been around for a whole year.
Scans when?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10_18-19-34.png (599x492, 331K)

He releases them for free.
Just have a tiny bit of patience. Jeez.

the entire chapter of Tony and Surma fucking was absolutely written by / heavily influenced by Magporter

thank god we're finally moving Kat forward enough that she's trying to mess with shit she shouldn't mess with. she's been a nonfactor for a while now

>She IS a loup agent.
>That's canon.
is not

She literally is.

is not

>Tom: Oh shit! what's going on??!!
I've learnt to not get my expectations up when Tom implies something big is about to happen. Shit always gets resolved in the most boring way.

>sin against God Kat's
God Kat can't sin against God Kat.

And if you are wondering whether a machine god can make a machine so natural that it is not a machine, the answer is yes.

Attached: 1477294472080.png (1828x1332, 1.2M)

Can make Kat make an edging sex machine so good even Kat can't climax?

Make one. They're not hard to make, apparently.

>the great happening
Nice.

It's pretty weird that we're currently awaiting the activation of a sex robot in this children's comic.

Attached: who or what.png (412x892, 191K)

The pigeon, City Face

Any quick lewd requests?

I would request Tom fucking the comic, but he's been doing that for several years now.

Just straight-up Annies making out and groping each other.

Some simple fun masturbation scenes could be cute. Forest Annie going at it by hand while Court Ann or Kat are all toys.

zimmy and gamma going to the fair and having a really nice time :)

Threeway masturbation? Yeah, that might be neat.

Loup tapping into FA memories and finding a sexy tribbing session between FA and CA dressed up like Surma oh yeah

I was thinking more a sequence of how each does it in privacy but a slumber party turned casual sexy, could be fun.

Other idea was a 'vagina type' chart for characters, if that kind of study is your thing.
twitter.com/Buru_standin/status/1125885688925294594

Attached: spectator.jpg (191x168, 12K)

shit as always, ima
also, i bet you would love a request like that, huh?

I do actually have a folder with references for each girl.
Someone wanted it for a commission. I don't remember which one.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5u_YjB8jhBFMFNhWnJhSzY5RHc

Just this , senpai.

Gamma spanking Zimmy's booty for all the rude thing she's done.

this

I remember those. Is good to give some variety with that stuff.

Maybe a solo series could be something like that. Each girl masturbating in ways you could see their canon selves doing.

Commit to living the rest of your life in a sparkledog fursuit.

Attached: 218993 - Gamma_Czarnecki Gunnerkrigg_Court webcomic zimmy.jpg (650x569, 71K)

That's not the request at all

Also you didn't draw it.

Great art, great job!

Hholy crp this user delverd contnt>? Adn istssft goooooooood????? Whoabadesd user