COME ON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS

Attached: at.gif (500x281, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1AlCxMo6wk
youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU
imdb.com/title/tt8164820/
youtube.com/watch?v=4G55ZV91TY8
youtu.be/pQgARcYkD2c
webcitation.org/6FGgACKo7?url=http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/243840879511470446
metro.co.uk/2017/01/08/adventure-times-jeremy-shada-reveals-his-hopes-for-finn-in-the-final-ever-episode-6368644/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE'LL GO TO VERY
DISTANT LANDS

fart

no

*phbbbbbrrrtttt*

Fuck Muto so much, holy shit
And fuck everyone who endorsed Bubbline, that ship is shit and I’m angry that it got made canon

extremely based
t. pb waifufag

youtu.be/n1AlCxMo6wk

kino

truly kino

DYKES KEK MEN
THERE IS NO FUN ALLOWED
LIFE IS POINTLESS BETTER OFF KILLING YOURSELF ITS ADVENTURE TIME

MY NAME IS BUCK
I AM A SICK FUCK
AND I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

wew

ADVENTURE TIME
COME ON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS
OUR SHOW IS GARBAGE
BUT WE'LL PRETEND
IT'S MATURE AND DEEP
WITH DYKES AND PRETENSE
THE FUN WILL NEVER BEGIN
ADVENTURE TIME

What about waifu?

Attached: red_carpet.jpg (1343x1639, 615K)

blame adam m*to for the show's decline

That’s literally what adventure times decent into “deepness” taught me. No innocence or fun, everyones miserable espeically if you’re a man, suicide is the only way out. Adventure time past season 4 is the anti life equation.

does she have a weird cookie vagina or a weird horse vagina?
asking for a friend

i have no idea
based
also nice repeating numbers

Attached: firefox_2019-05-10_03-16-26.png (570x554, 58K)

Who?
asking for a friend

red carpet.jpg

Since she looks the most like her mom, I'm guessing the later.

Can we just have nice adventure time threads again? please?

yes
maybe

There's still pinned up anger in Yea Forums about the downgrade of the show.
To which I agree, but I see why it fucks up threads, the show pre S4 was really fun

How? The shows memory is foreve tainted by its later seasons and espeically its finale. The reason why barely anyone talks about arguably the 2010s most iconic cartoon is because it feel off harder then GOT did in its final season back in 2014, and only sank from their.

Jawesome. I want a cool friend like marceline. I kinda have one, but she's way more open about her secretly being shy and insecure, and her social anxiety keeps us from hanging out much.

howbout if you think so, then stay out of the threads, or maybe make a designated shitting-on-it thread?
but those of us who think it was fine aside from little blemishes here and there can enjoy it in peace

based
desu i want to convert marceline into a rockabilly

Loligum was super cute!
Huntress Wizard is foxy. She's a fun character.
Tom Kenny is a damn fine voice actor and he put a lot of personality into them penguins.
I liked the songs on this show a lot.

What am I even reading?

She seems pretty open to different music styles, she might just try some of that as long as it wasn't too cornball. Hell, she belted the hell out of that Super Porp commercial.
So let me ask you this: do you think when she basically knew F+J were in her closet, she intentionally started singing a shitty off-key song to drive them nuts? Because otherwise her journal song is uncharacteristically terrible. Naw I think she knew. Probably knew Finn was in the bathroom.. though now that I try to remember, why DID he go in the bathroom instead of out the door?

talktotransformer
An earlier version of OpenAI (That thing that wasn't released in fear of spambots creating fake news at a rapid pace) that fills in after what is written (bold).

it's from a website called talktotransformer
you enter text and an AI thing completes it

Like lore?

Attached: Stakes Two-Bread Tom.jpg (635x1083, 222K)

probably
do you think she'd like elvis?

I remember a friend of mine was working on randomly generated fake news stories, and they get more plausible every day.
Yeah maybe some lore. I remember when Yea Forums shat its collective pants during Holly Jolly Secrets. Ain nobody was expecting that.

reminder that at least part of Ooo is what was once the American Southwest.

Definitely. But deep inside she resents the fact that she's only heard so much Elvis because there are so many surviving records because there were so many records to begin with, and doesn't like thinking about all the other artists from that era whom she'll never hear.

WITH FINN THE DOG

AND JAKE THE HUMAN

I think it's safe to say the world got a BIT jumbled up in the 'pocalypse. There's shit from way too many different countries all on one continent. Plus there's that chunk missing
I love how the comics just gleefully explained that chunk away by making it a lost kingdom that got sucked into a bag of holding. Those things really didn't take themselves seriously, and it meant they could have a lot of fun, but the SPRINGBOARD of a lot of it was still stuff from the actual show, which took its lore a bit more seriously, so it felt weird sometimes
I laughed my ass off in the one where Jake travels back in time to the pilot and explains shit like Finn being called Pen and why his sleeping bag just disappears

>you will never autistically rant to Marceline about all the shit that's been lost to history
y live

Attached: holly jolly secrets.jpg (1812x2792, 865K)

It might have been over a little quickly, but I love that Jake got to actually be a parent. How many cartoons do that?
And each of the kids had their own lives and personalities, eventually. That was cash.
And I mean shit, there's so much that was already lost before the bomb. Or was never recorded. or how many great songs have only existed in people's dreams.. which loops back around to something actually accessible in Ooo if you know the right magician, so it's kinda cyclical.

>first post is me
always was fast with the posting. especially before this captcha nightmare

well yeah, obviously. but at least part of Ooo is the U.S southwest/west.
IIRC you see the Dallas skyline at one point and a bridge similar to the Golden Gate bridge in San Fran.
also, there's a statue of liberty lookin' thing in one episode, which could be the replica one that's in Las Vegas, NV

Neat. I wonder which artist was responsible for that
it's so weird looking at any longrunning show or universe and trying to work out how solid its canon is, especially nowadays when things are board-driven and almost anything can happen and now it's just canon forever. It helps when a show is silly enough that nothing's too implausible, but I mean, watching those Watchtower videos trying to work out the tiny details of the DCAU canon, it's really interesting thinking about how no one person was wrangling it all. At a certain point you have to let someone do their job and that shapes the world and the story.

fug i'm sad now

Just be glad we have the internet. True we're more aware than ever of what DOES get lost forever, but we're also more capable than ever of finding it.
Hell the story of the lost Doctor Who episodes is downright inspirational. At this point, we at least have audio of every episode, and some still images so we know what to imagine as we listen to it. That's pretty good given that there were over a hundred episodes erased and gone unseen for decades.

So as someone who grew up on the show I shouldn’t give my opinion because it’s negative, even on the so called cartoon discussion board? Fuck you

that made me feel better
thanks fren
have this nice image

Attached: buncha sketches of bonnie.jpg (809x987, 162K)

bump

That's not lore, that's characterization. Lore is meaningless unless it has a pertinent connection to a character or the plot; that seems to have been forgotte in most shows.

bruh

SO ANONYMOUS
SET OUT TO FIND A NEW SHOW
ITS GONNA BE TOUGH
SINCE NOW, QUALITY CONTROL IS LOW

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 77K)

It's not really possible user. Other anons have probably said it, but it'll never be able to be talked about without the finale coming up, ever, and Finn will forever be overshadowed in his own show by Marceline. He's nobody forever; it's a pain we'll all have to learn to live with in one way or another. For me I just try to lie to myself and say the series ending with season 2, and the lie sustains me.

Attached: mind-expanding!.png (860x762, 130K)

Finn wasn't overshadowed by Marceline, not even close. She was a non-factor in the finale barring the scene with PB.

>Finn wasn't overshadowed by Marceline
Stakes would beg to differ

Attached: finn and his friends.gif (418x272, 902K)

>throw Finn in a box to skulk for le subversion points instead of showcasing his skills throughout the finale

>Marcy gets the hero transformation scene and defeats the big bad (or close to it)in front of all the citizens like a protag does like in Stakes
>Gets the girl
>Gets the happily ever after
She was the favorite. I legit cannot recall the last time Finn's "saved" PB.

I remember back in Season 1 I couldn't help but think that Marceline was main route, that PB was a bitch using Finn as a tool and that everything will end up great with the cool older sister-like figure Marceline had. She was cool, playful, and all around made great chemistry with the naive Finn
Then I saw the episode of the younger PB and I thought to myself "This could work." She was cute, nerdy, pure, and the show would've been perfect to end it like that. I remember feeling nothing but despair after being deceived by the show when the ending had a joke of "Oh ha ha that was 5 years ago dummy."
Then came Flame Princess. She was a total miss. She felt like the variable made to fulfill the gap of Marceline's arc going through the edgy musician daddy issues route that strayed away from being the cool girl that hung out with Finn and PB's arc being the slow realization of life just not working out the way you want (muddled with her becoming a task provider that didn't really feel like she wanted to hang out with Finn's group in the first place).
After that the show just stopped being fun, with all the forced romance that tried to burrow its way to the plot (not like they could have avoided that, Finn's literally a horny teenager)
It really sucks the will out of my soul just thinking the degradation of all the characters and Finn being JUST'd all the way to the end

and you can have this pbfren

Attached: bubblegum_by_xanichanx-d5ipgv3.jpg (600x1200, 75K)

No shit, that was Marceline's miniseries. Apart from Stakes, Marcy was barely used in the latter half of the show.

That wasn't the big bad, and it wasn't even defeated.

this
the finale is cancer
fuck adam muto, fuck bubbline, and fuck muto again because i couldn't really think of a third thing

>Marcy was barely used in the latter half of the show
And that's a damn shame with her potential. She stopped being around as much....season 4-5?

>No shit, that was Marceline's miniseries.
No you misunderstand. Episodes like Thank You have Finn and Jake in the background and not diminish their stock as characters and what they're capable of. Stakes took a Category 5 sized dump on Finn and cemented the fact he would never reach heroic highs like Billy. He's just gonna get tossed around like a sack of potatoes next time a big bad comes to Ooo.

>That wasn't the big bad, and it wasn't even defeated.
Yes, but that isn't the point of contention because nobody could harm golb itself (as ridiculous as he is)

>World inspired by DnD
>first seasons take from DnD
>MCs interacts with world like DnD
>Throw DnD elements in the trash and MC can't use the elements to better himself because they want him to remain "human"

> She stopped being around as much....season 4-5?
Yeah, around then.
>Stakes took a Category 5 sized dump on Finn
I disagree, but I guess it depends on what you watch the show for. I didn't mind him and Jake mostly acting as support/comic relief in Stakes, and it's not as if they didn't help.
>Yes, but that isn't the point of contention
Okay, then tell it as it is. Lying doesn't help get a point across.

bump

>MC ends up a broken wreck of a man while everyone else gets a happy ending.

In terms of the spawns being killable, yes she did.

>Science the rat

Attached: UberKruber.png (797x560, 632K)

She didn't kill it though, it regenerated right after. The whole point of it was just to setup the bubbline scene, it didn't affect the outcome of the fight at all.

>you will never make science a cute little hat
AAAAAa

>No, that would have been deep and kinda cool. They just forgot to include him.

>"And those hungry looking rainbows..."
I didn't realize what this was referencing until now.

post licenced songs that should have been in the show at one point

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

nigga no

bump

i'll bump uglies with your mom

C-come along with me.....

Attached: 1551337328000.jpg (261x167, 9K)

>creator of this show gets pushed to the sidelines once his creation makes it big

>slowly but steadily gets hijacked by some faggots who have a lesbian fetish

>show becomes a steaming pile of dung at which point its creator drops off completely under the guise of "taking the backseat" and letting the braindead tumblr pandering storyboarders go full retard

>show enters the point of no return levels of shit in which ~50% of the audience drops off, network turns into nu-simpsons lite and follows up by killing it prematurely before it can properly conclude its retarded "lore" resulting in a half-assed final plot rush with a wobbling build-up and shaky character conclusions + tactical bonus lgbt brownie points by pulling semi-ATLK moment at the final as an to shield itself from the well deserved critics that would've otherwise teared it a new one

The whole "make main cast character go full gay at the tail end of the show" thing seems to be staple in recent "western" media.

Attached: 2 testicles + 2 tongues = mathematical blast!.png (891x912, 612K)

GOT got bad until the 4th to last episode, Adventure time got steadily dull and them bad.
I think most people lost interest way before it got truly bad.

why would you want to bump uglies with a pile of ashes burried in a graveyard in rural Missouri?

GET KEKED BY
PROGRESSIVE VALUES

I don't know why it's so hard for some people to believe that they put that kiss in there just because they wanted to. This idea that it was done to "shield itself from criticism" is retarded.

why the fuck did pendleton let these subhumans onto his show

You're assuming that Pen has a problem with where the show went. He seems pretty happy with everything.

oh god oh fuck

I still remember how much they were hyping up "THE GUM WAR" with "returning enemies" for one "Final Showdown™".
Big nothing burger is what it turned out to be.

>mc makes peace its other self and then does nothing

>final boss of all final bosses gets summoned by a retard, fusses with said retard then fucks off

>everybody goes back to their own business to the tune of some cheesy, cringy song by sucrose and then enter the timeskip with some bait hints here and there sprinkled across an era where the main cast, other then a senile talking gameboy aren't around anymore

>duo main character are supplanted by lame bootleg versions of themselves

What a mess.

Attached: 1536005977750.gif (500x500, 1.44M)

Seasons 1 and 2 (to an extent 3) were amazing.

I loved all the characters from the episode Dungeon. Why did later season designs turn into single coloured basic shapes? Remember those prisoners that the Lich freed at the end of season 5?

but everything stays and will happen or some dumb deep le lore shit

Jessica DiCicco's voice is for sex.

Attached: 1555984824083.png (765x607, 209K)

It was cancelled, they didn't even intend for the gum war to be the final showdown. I think given the circumstances they tied it together pretty well.

PROGRESSIVE TIME
COME ON CHECK YOUR BLOG
WHO CARES ABOUT THE BOY AND DOG?
MARCELLINE AND HER PINK FUCKSLEEVE
LET'S MAKE THE STRAIGHT MEN SEETHE
IT'S PROGRESSIVE TIME!

>cancelling anything
absolutely cringe

>I think given the circumstances they tied it together pretty well.

Attached: BCDC84A3-AE10-40AD-9907-0051E26BEF3C.png (289x298, 114K)

This is where AT lore was best utilized.

Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man.

>it’s still illegal to kill someone even when they’re as objectively wrong as you
Hydra in winter soldier was right

Attached: 9E69C4DC-A7F2-43FA-915E-938A06F30775.png (514x570, 115K)

>art
>objective
I hate people like you.

If you liked the affront to decency that was the finale, you have no fucking standards and if there was any justice left in this rotten world of ours you would be removed from it so that your exsistence doesn’t weigh down and bother people with actual value.

>affront to decency
lmao, get your head out of your ass. It's a cartoon. Your amount of upset is a teensy bit disproportionate.

You can't control everything. And the process was likely gradual. Not like some intern would start pushing you around right away. Showrunning isn't easy.

>durr hurr it’s a cartoon it’s allowed to be shit
Thanks for proving you have no respect for the medium of animation, now please do ya all a favor and jump off a bridge

It applies to all media. If it's good then great, but if it's bad it's no big deal, it's just a book/movie/cartoon/song

It's not a matter of "allowed." TV is often shit, you just gotta live with it.

Not that I agree that the AT finale was shit though. I thought it was good.

>don’t have any passion, just let corporations and hacks fuck you in the ass and never complain
I hate people like you, you are why faggots like joss whedon still get jobs and the type of drone to see every retarded cinematic universe series film just because the in crowd thinks it’s cool. You’re a blight on society.

Does Lady's milk taste like Skittles or Fruity Pebbles?

You're allowed not to like it, just stop being so autistic about it, that's all.

>Not that I agree that the AT finale was shit though. I thought it was good.
You should really get that lump on your head checked out, besides causing mental retardation brain tumors are usually fatal

>shitting on Joss Whedon
Big yikes

Gotta go with skittles
>taste the rainbow

>man who ruined alien and made “boring space cowboys with no aliens or robots do nothing in space”
Joss whedons a hack and firefly is one of the worst shows the ever be praised so widely by idiots
>yikes
Pic related

Attached: BC48C49F-70B2-45F7-8FC7-12E275492632.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

Don't expect art from corporations. They're out to make money first and foremost. If you want high art go watch indies

Why do you post this image every thread?

where should I grab them?

>Don't expect art from corporations. They're out to make money first and foremost.
What kind of “money” did they think intentionally pissing off fans of the show would bring them? Explain to me the commercial logic behind that?

The reaction to the finale was mostly positive. It's only Yea Forums that sperged out so hard about it.

>The reaction to the finale was mostly positive.
Paid off articles from buzzfeed don’t count. Most everyone that paid any attention to it hated it. Fuck off AT drone

Attached: B70A8B1A-9C4E-4593-BCC2-013582297303.jpg (1125x912, 173K)

fuck off with your appeal to popularity

It got 9.7 on imdb. imdb.com/title/tt8164820/

I'm not. You asked what the commercial logic was behind pissing off fans, but most fans weren't pissed off about it, so the question is flawed.

I’m not him and I dispute the finale being “good” though

Paid shills don’t matter, again any reactions from actual fans hated it, therefore it pissed off the fans, nice try though

Attached: CE188993-BE31-4D63-922B-304201166517.jpg (570x760, 57K)

>hungry looking rainbows
Good thing the humans built a wall and dome, but who paid for it?

Attached: 1346300446322.png (1200x1600, 2.06M)

>less than 10 posts in
>bubbline s e e t h i n g
Ahaha.

to trigger you

Attached: get ebin smoked scrub.png (888x894, 520K)

Prove they're shills

>self described “super woke” journalists mindlessly praise and worship the forced dyke ship at the expense and humiliation of the male protagonist
It doesn’t take a rocket science to see what’s up

I don'y have any friends

That's not proof

I didn't LOVE it, but I liked it and I'm a fan. You should stop acting like you're the voice of the fans, user.

Why do people always act like seasonal rot is a new thing? There's always been an unwritten rule that any show that lasts longer than five years will always go to shit before the end

I kinda liked the idea of Finn and Marceline getting together.
There were some hints of it, early on, after all.

But nope.

Still, Huntress Wizard is cool too.

>it’s not proof because it doesn’t follow my narritive even when it’s super obvious to anyone with a brain
Learn to code
No, you aren’t a fan, you’re a mindless fungus who mindlessly consumes media and praises it because you’re a sponge with no higher cognitive ability to discern original opinions. The finale was an insult to the shows legacy, bubbiline is a shit dyke ship, muto is a cuck who deserves to be water boarded and electrocuted tot” death.

Oh, I do.

It's not proof because it's not proof. Something being reasonable is not the same as it being true

Ah. Proofread your shit, man. I had the same prob,en on my new phone.

Huntress is that bland bargain bin soda that nobody buys unlike the store brand or the name brand sodas. It just sits on the shelf and you know it’ll be a waste of 79 cents.

It's just a TV show jesus christ calm down

This. It wasn't perfect but it hit the main beats I wanted it to.

So, if I agreed with you, that would make my opinion original?

If you fucking infer the super obvious clues then it’s apprent why social justice sites praised that shit finale, only someone who’s massively retarded or massively bias would beg to differ

Also, pic related

Attached: 1586161E-7DF8-434C-B47B-E153A20B87FB.png (634x727, 677K)

>This. It wasn't perfect but it hit the main beats I wanted it to.
>durr cartoon have splosions it funnie and cute
Get some standards you worm

What the fuck does coding have to do with anything? Are you working for the government or something?

ebin /pol/ knee jerk memes aren't the total consensus of "true fans" nor are they the only opinions on Yea Forums, get over yourself meme retard.

Again, it doesn't matter how reasonable it is, if you don't have empirical evidence it's not true

Even reddit hated it, nice attempt at reaching though apologist faggot

Seethe harder

Attached: 1556913562930.jpg (204x248, 22K)

why would i know or care what reddit thinks?

>even more deflecting
Again, only someone extremely stupid or extremely bias would contend with a very very obvious analysis of the journalist sites that praised CAWM

I'm not deflecting, I'm asking for more evidence

FUCK ADAM MUTO AND FUCK BUBBLINE FAGS

>You're not a fan
Get over yourself, /pol/drone. Look at them, may their happiness make you seethe.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (487x550, 52K)

Can’t wait till the pendulum swings so far back that you dykes get a black eye

don't worry they'll do it themselves due to the domestic violence rates

The show's over, user. You lost already.

Done, over, finito. They're gay and you're a faggot.

Yeah well I’ll be sure to remember that next time the next red wave is caused in part from dyke scum like your ruining culture for your faggotry

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not even an Amerimutt. I just think they're adorable, Mr. Cuck.

Attached: tumblr_o29bozOVDS1qbaysdo1_500.png (500x357, 130K)

Your post reeks of fedora

here we go again

Attached: unknown.png (3426x1543, 882K)

Pretty epic post, upvote.

upvotes!

Attached: BubPC.png (485x485, 107K)

*ahem*
everything made after pendleton stopped being showrunner is automatically non canon
EXTREMELY BASED

Well, that's literally and factually wrong. Whatever lets you sleep at night, though.

Attached: db35fnu-4f0f2d7e-1ae2-4768-8401-93797a37a012.png (655x469, 130K)

Says the yuricuck, have fun getting collectively hated and despised while all of your dyke pandering has done nothing but push people into every side that is against yours.

>have fun while I rage in neverending autism
You hating me and being an autistic school shooter cringelord isn't my fault, user. I just think girls should like girls.

user you need to stop it with your autism. You don’t have to bring this up in every thread. Just make those bait threads again instead.
>inb4 samefag to defend autism
>nb4 inspect element

Christo....

you do realize that bubbline post has the NPC faces, right?

Attached: Pen War Steps Down.png (944x300, 85K)

>calling everyone who disapproves of your male humiliation a school shooter
This is why trump won

t. bootlicking faggot who probably thinks the sequel trilogy is canon

>happiness

before finn croaks it, those two would've long since distanced from each other since they tended to fight over menial crap and could not get over each other's ego/pride as was shown at the beginning of the show.

it wouldn't be a matter of if, but when.

Attached: You're not, a genius x2.gif (500x283, 198K)

learn to draw

Your anger sustains me

>talking about muh red waves
>hurr you fucking dyke
>hurr everyone hates you
>the collective (me) agress with whatever I say, because I say so
>this is why trump won
It's not because you disagree, it's because I can tell that you're a /pol/tard.

The kiss itself wasn't even planned.

It was literal stated as just being "give them a moment"

They could have hugged, gotten those bigass eyes, or whatever.

They put the kiss to purely give fanservice to the fans.

Obviously. I mean it’s not like it’s a last minute decision and the animation is then was made in 3 seconds. The whole crew knew what they were doing. This is why boys wear makeup now.

Attached: 8AC053BD-9B76-46D6-AB9C-03E1EF182BBA.gif (406x478, 889K)

>This idea that it was done to "shield itself from criticism" is retarded.
Because that’s what happend?
>more /pol/ whining
Four
More
Years

its so god damn shaky we don't even know the extent they hung out and what they broke up over. Didn't even tell each other about Simon/Gumbald even though it's "centuries" worth of friendship

No it isn't. Not everything has a secret agenda behind it. This kind of thinking is retarded and so are you.

>when the finale came out there was mutliple call to action raid threads posted on /pol/ targeting Yea Forums
>we even had a /pol/ trip fag show up too start sperging about degeneracy
>literally hundreds of /pol/tard anons who repetitively showed they either a) haven't watched the show in years or b)have never watched the show
>as they all rang out in a meme rampage declaring it last minute, despite anyone who wasn't retarded could see the hints at it.
reminder of shit that actually happened and things are parroted to this day.

>No it isn't. Not everything has a secret agenda behind it. This kind of thinking is retarded and so are you.
>this show that has drastically reduced in quality doesn’t have an agenda to shield itself from criticism
Kek, get fucked
The one or two hints were for a previous relationship and even then it was stupid, it was definitely not supposed to be endgame. Fuck off back to tumblr dyke scum.

once again another based post
bravo

They were obviously a couple long before the finale. You're an idiot if you didn't see it, sorry.

No they weren’t, your fucking retarded headcanon made no sense and it ruined the show, so thanks you carpet munching faggot for killing AR

>your headcanon didn't make sense
>until it did
Keep seething. :^)

AT*
also fucking based

It didn’t even make sense in the show, can’t wait till you get lynched you dyke subhuman

So you don't think they were a couple before the finale? If so, that's really stupid.

Facts don't care about your feelings. It did and you're mad.

Attached: 464d4df3bfef810afd29bd7efde152ef.png (925x1004, 862K)

They weren’t though, you fucking dense retard.

Can someone tell me why Marcy didn't tell Finn about PB's age if they were always meant to be

>facts
Retarded theory’s aren’t facts because you want them to be, idiot tumblr dyke

>can't have an AT thread without bubbline shills fucking it up

Do you not know what a theory is? When something is proven (IE Bubbline), the theory goes from theory to facts. You were wrong, buddy.

theories*
nigga learn to spell

>theory’s

That is not how plurals work.

>muh shillz

It was blatantly obvious man.

Attached: seventeen.png (1280x960, 650K)

An asspull used as a critics shield, your theory made no sense and is still retarded, dyke slime

I really don't understand how you can be so arrogant. Just admit you were wrong.

i'm on your side, lad.
t.

>Finn takes a plunge in beta city so Bubbline can develop

Attached: EF6A7D73-F60E-42E9-BED4-D6D167F56D83.png (1660x608, 419K)

it wasn't it isn't and your just butthurt about gays

t. tumblrite tranny gargling adam m*tos cock

>can’t have an AT thread without angry waifufags fucking it up
Every goddamn time
Every time I see an AT thread I know what’s going to be inside is nothing but people continuing to be anal ravaged and weirdly nasty about a dumb fucking ship

People reminding you that a ship exists is the lowest effort bait possible but you still fucking blow up over it

Trump is center right you dip. He's not the second coming of Hitler you think he is.

That's some of the gayest shit I've ever read

Not nearly as gay as the finale

Attached: 66D06C49-3CEB-47E3-95CF-79CAA4E4B97F.jpg (1280x1294, 199K)

needs a comic where PB makes herself super huge due to how Marceline reacted to Susan Strong

Attached: PB Workout Color.png (1080x1620, 408K)

>were for a previous relationship
That they were clearly still hanging onto as one sang about wanting to make up but tripping over the words while the other still huffed her shirt every morning

A subtextual endgame was incredibly predictable since at least S5, because no way would a series at that point in time backtrack on their brave gay ship. It had gay immunity. A guaranteed 2010’s era gay lifeboat to keep it from sinking. Things get special treatment before real equality is afforded in society. In the last season or two, a more blatant endgame was predictable.

It's amusing how triggered you fags get over pol

Attached: 1526274871601.jpg (499x499, 107K)

Nobody here is triggered but the people hating on cartoon lesbians, user.

>martin
>minerva
it annoys me so fucking much they have more art than joshua and margaret
fuck you and these shitty characters

How come fanart PB is always so cute but show PB is a bitch?

prubs has had many a wonderful outfit

Because fanart is often inaccurate.

Attached: C3gaH9TUoAIcpk_.png (800x837, 629K)

>That's not lore, that's characterization
>Lore is meaningless unless it's characterization
so... what? it was both
this has been going on since season 5 though. just ignore it.

Honestly it had no impact on me because I always just assumed it was given that he was human. Marceline too. I was caught off guard by Finn's dad being a hero in islands though because the show had hammered it in that he was a total dirtbag until that point

they're just friends.

because she had her backstory reworked to be centuries old monarch bitch who was previously a lesbian for "development"

Attached: princess_bubblegum_traipsing_on_grass_too_by_priestessleilei-d58k6iw.png (297x856, 120K)

uhh he's a democrat. like hitler.

>a hero in islands
did we watch the same flashback?

I'm not going to jerk you off

hitler wasn't a democrat

PB was always a bitch. That's what made her fun.

No.

Attached: 1356932249611.gif (500x278, 187K)

the pilot short was so wholesome, too bad the series had to be such hipster slang spouting bullshit

Yes.

Attached: Green PB.png (723x547, 190K)

What went so right?

Attached: Elements.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>brave
Yeah, because ruining two characterizations to attack men for your dyke misandry is so “brave”, am I right?

the worst piece of shit in the last 55 years

>since they tended to fight over menial crap and could not get over each other's ego/pride as was shown at the beginning of the show.

Probably also the fact that a relationship can only last so long without sex

Because I’m not

Season 8 was consistent with the storytelling. It baffles me how hard they dropped the ball during the final seasons, regardless of the cancellation.

subhuman fag

you are going to die alone afraid and cold in hole with no one caring

>WAHHJH /pol/ WAAHAHH THEY RAIDED US WAHHH
kys faggot

This show just never was really that good. Zoomercore shit with a hyperautistic fanbase.

>Joss Whedon's a hack

I'm inclined to concur.
He does write snappy dialogue and banter, but that's about it.

VAJEENER!

>Huntress is that bland bargain bin soda that nobody buys unlike the store brand or the name brand sodas. It just sits on the shelf and you know it’ll be a waste of 79 cents.

Double digits, I see.

That being said, you do present a fair point.
But she did cause some good R34.

It's women who always write this way, not men (onions or not).

me and my brother watched this show when it first started out, then lost interest after we figured out what computers were and never bothered following it into the later seasons.
sometimes i think about watching through it but i worry that i'll get bored and turned off by all the relationship trash, plus fucking bubbline.
should i bother?

Post season 5, no.

There is the occasional, decent episode in the later seasons, but all in all, the writing becomes weaker and weaker.

The relationship stuff and bubbline is overblown here. I'd give it a shot and see how you like it.

Reminder, Simon is a Yankee

>we won't get more Big D
Life hurts

Attached: big d's new groove.png (810x1080, 382K)

Birch funny in certain situations =/ "Oh so deeb and stressful near immortal manipulating monarch" bitch

People act as if Bubbline was the sole reason the series was awful and not the shift to try and explain all of the mystical fantastical bullshit that lead to the setting wasn’t the reason why
Sure shipping is bad, but it’s literally not the reason the finale was bad

Think about it
Bias aside, did the kiss/confirmation make the episode wholly worse than if they just hugged and said “you’re my best friend”
Or would it have been shitty that the entire lead up to an epic battle was replaced by a big bad they could all shit on
A big bad that they couldn’t even fully defeat and had to be wished away

I really want all these underage /pol/ wannabes to stop pretending they know what made adventure time good

that's not being a bitch, look what he did to her
I'd never forgive anybody who did that to me

he is lazy and resented the work ethic demanded by mass commercial success, to the point of not enjoying the IP he created anymore.

Jesus Christ these characters look so hollow and lifeless.

This show really went to shit. It's really a damn shame. Seasons 1-3 had characters that actually looked and felt alive and with purpose.

Then everyone became these shallow husks with expressionless faces and zero body language. It's awful.

>Sure shipping is bad, but it’s literally not the reason the finale was bad
Sure, but to argue about something someone needs to be willing to defend it
No one defends Alien Jake.
If I say Alien Jake bad everyone will just agree and not even respond
If I say Bubbline bad someone has to pretend I'm wrong and there's a 500 post thread about it
The same happens thing happens when someone rightfully says Stakes and Islands were fucking trash and everyone who pretends that the show magically got better after season 6 is retarded, and I'd take 5 more Orgalorgs over fucking Elementals.
But very few people get mad when you say Finn is a fundamentally different (and worse) character at the end of the show than the start.
It's just what happens when people who don't all share the same opinions are allowed to talk to eachother.

Attached: heroes.jpg (5000x1949, 2.05M)

>we won't get more Big D

You mean like those "Finn with a comically large erection" threads?

>People act as if Bubbline was the sole reason
This is one of the most disingenuous statements I've heard on Yea Forums just today. It's a major cause of the problem endemic of the cancer that killed the show, often leading to Finn being overshadowed and spurred on by numerous click-bait articles discussing PB and Marceline being lesbians. Further it was always clear that Finn was supposed to be the main character and he and PB were originally supposed to be a couple(though more innocent and never exactly getting together, because it was a kids show). And that was shown in the first 2 seasons and then teased back and fourth for a few season after with Finn dating being depressed over her in season 3 and PB being jealous over Finn moving on with FP. The entire point of even having him and FP break-up was so he'd be free to be with PB again, and the relationship was always intended to never work-out, which was why he couldn't touch her without being burned.

>did the kiss/confirmation make the episode wholly worse than if they just hugged and said “you’re my best friend”

100% The kiss overshadows Finn and becomes all that will be talked about. A hug and saying they're best friends is neutral and ambiguous.

>Or would it have been shitty
You know what wouldn't have been shitty? If the show remained Adventure Time-- with Finn and Jake, and Finn saved the day and became a true hero and wasn't relegated to the side lines in his own show.

Attached: adam muto twitter3.png (585x522, 238K)

The ending wasn't even supposed to be canon. The people responsible did it becauz it was the last episode and they could get away with doing that.

The PB and Marceline thing I mean. The original ending was changed and they forced it in.

based hanna k

Attached: tumblr_meox40h9o31rn1n9xo1_1280.jpg (1093x984, 264K)

>One writer who shipped them is a sweedecuck and the other is a fucking leaf
Grubby international cunts

Why does this arouse me so much

casual friendships are fun and sweet. that's why it's so nice they set one up for these two loners.
it's sad people think that has to be romantic, but that's the world we're in.

THE FUN WILL NEVER END

;_;

And now we take a look back into the past...

Attached: who do you ship more.jpg (582x589, 82K)

It doesn't have to be romantic, but it is, so get over it.

Because low standard fapbait

I am on season 7 right now and the bubbline shit really starts driving me crazy. The problem is that the thing between them is forced as fuck.
One episode early in season 7 where they start talking about their memories together was incredibly obnoxious. Show them developing feelings on screen or fuck off with it.
>Oh hey, did you know, we had this past together that nobody ever talked or knew about.
>Basically a lot of shit happened off screen but hey we are gay.
>Did you realize we are gay? Because we are making it SUPER SUBTLE!
>We are fucking gay!

WHO THE FUCK IS FINN LOOK AT ME AND MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WE ARE FUCKING GAY!!!!!

Seriously I can't even remember the last time Finn actually did something.

If you're on stakes there's a lot of that. Season 7 is when Partridge and K. joined (who both were plucked from the bubbling heavy AT comics and it's a downward slope from there.

Don't expect Finn to achieve any feat like she does in episode 8 of stakes, or have a heartfelt moment with HW either.

Bubbline will always be a shit

sad

The point is that they're talking about old times in order to avoid talking about PB's current problems. It's meant to be awkward and forced, and the happy memories contrast the current awkwardness. It isn't until the end that the communication barrier between them is broken. That is the development.
The stories also show how PB's life has changed, and why she got to the point of being overwhelmed in the first place.

I miss the old world AT threads, when it was arguing over the better girl or what if scenarios. It's gonna be years until AT threads are actually AT threads won't it?

Attached: 1551534005710.gif (800x900, 159K)

>forced
got that right

nice job missing the point.

>arguing over the better girl
Why would we do that when we all know it's PB?

That's debatable, but I'm heavily underprepared, so I'll counter with pre rap Flame princess
followed by huntress despite how underused she is

Attached: a3186d01f0988810230e605fcdf56e8d.jpg (540x810, 38K)

>literally a retard pastry fucker

You're still wrong

No that's shoehorning in shot to get them cuddly in the end

He's not coming with you! Leave him alone! He's sick of it. He's sick of the lesbians.

Attached: image.jpg (1066x582, 86K)

>The stories also show how PB's life has changed
Changed from what? From her happy life with Marceline back in the day? I would've liked to see that. Its so out of nowhere.
The same with I'm just your problem in S3. They barely interacted on screen and then Marceline vents like she is so hurt by the way PB acts? Hurt from what? The few glares they threw at each other beforehand?
The stories don't show us how her life has changed they tell us. Which I wouldn't mind if the main character still had a role in the story.

Not denying she doesn't have deep flaws, and i mean deep, like jesus, a cinnamon roll I could handle but turning her into eminem? but I guess I have a soft spot for semi villainous characters that are reformed. Plus I liked her design in elements.

Attached: 1544557377141.png (539x294, 261K)

Take your lesbians, Apollo.

>doesn't even rhyme half the time

Attached: disgustipated.jpg (356x356, 21K)

Not a single thing

PB. God I want to ram myself into that sentient gum tower so hard.

Well, nice to see another AT thread I feel like we never get these enough. maybe one day we'll have the drawthreads, probably not tho.

which comic was the pen explanation??

nice to see you

nice try Yea Forums fag

motherfucker now i have to watch it again

Attached: gooks.png (735x511, 82K)

disgusting human being.

Attached: 1544124688724.gif (600x338, 493K)

>/k/ meets /mlpol/

any oldfags remember this?youtube.com/watch?v=4G55ZV91TY8

Attached: 1554525595865.jpg (500x198, 13K)

I don’t know why but I like characters with green hair

Attached: 9C33173E-A4EC-424B-85A6-49219DA85FEB.gif (500x283, 175K)

how old is she?

if Finn couldn't shag PB because "muh gap" what about HW

No one knows her age.

>how old is she?
14, but she ages really fast since she's a plant

I mean she's gotta be over 20 by now

Did anyone here bought the complete collection?

Attached: 59601887_10157294760638383_870767107019636736_n.jpg (852x960, 146K)

>he knows

I remember the shitstorm that followed it and how the fandom took a nosedive shortly thereafter.

Not even because of the episode itself, but because of the review and the official response to the review.

I did. It's just a mashup of all the other Season DVD's plus a bonus disk at the end depicting Shada, Dimaggio and Olsen/ Writers and people who worked on AT over the years saying their favorite memories, characters and goodbyes.

Not worth $100 for 480p. The season 1 DVD also has a shitload of fubble fanart in a montage. There's a short joke film in one of the early season DVD's where Pen and Co. are messing around and Finn comes to life at the end and fucks shit up.

whoops. forgot my picture. there's more like this with nay bubbline mention in sight.

Attached: unknownn.png (1675x945, 1.76M)

>his show just never was really that good.
The first season or 2 were okay
They went on adventures, there was some background elements hinting at the world having been fucked up, it was a neat little thing to watch while you ate breakfast.
Then it went so far up its' own ass that a man walking for 1000 days would not make it from the asshole-entrance to the bellybutton
Everything had to be spelled out in big flashing letters. Relationships were more important than adventures. It crashed hard.

>yfw wholesome ship was uprooted by landwhales who wanted to feel special

Attached: unknownnn.png (1662x943, 1.56M)

There is nothing wholesome about dwarf-sized old hags seducing little boys

to you, Muto

To be fair, I always hated Finn. One of the most annoying protagonists I've ever seen.

Who remembers that one fic?

Attached: The actual ending to sexy time.png (1037x1592, 321K)

Bubbline only works for woke points and while people attribute it to Korra, it's closer to Voltron's gay nonsense overall. The main defense of Bubbline is that they know each other and they round each other out however that's untrue and their actually toxic for each other. Bubblegum claims to be a changed woman who isn't a heartless psychotic control freak when in actuality all she's done is learn to hide her bad behavior and claim victim-hood status when people called her out on it.

Marceline is a perpetual womanchild stuck in her 13 year old hot topic rebel phase and barely has any morality or ethics outside of her own self gratification. She's even more irresponsible and childish than Finn for as old as she was and honestly for as much as they tried to give her an edgy backstory, she never grew past being a crappy My Immortal expy.

The reason Finn worked with either of them emotionally is because he actually has a moral compass to do good regardless of it helping him achieve Machiavellian schemes or be an absolute hedonist. Bubbline is a disaster waiting to happen as PB will relapse into her control freak behavior and Marcy will overreact and go on a destructive rampage, especially since she supposedly hates emotional manipulators and broke up with her boyfriend Ash for that behavior. The comics try to be revisionist/apologist for PB's actions but the ending of the last episode shows PB still goes through with her control scheme plan of putting all of OOO into gacha capsules within the gumball guardians. PB created most if not all the problems she faced and got everyone else to clean up her mess like the spoiled princess she is. Finn was just another one of her toys she got bored with, she'll eventually get bored of Marcy and dump her, especially if she doesn't obey her every word.

Attached: Like a Mantlepiece.jpg (561x341, 47K)

NO THEY'RE DIFFERENT NOW

EVERYTHING STAYS WHERE YOU LEFT IT

WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!

based

Attached: 1492224714909.jpg (900x870, 107K)

desu she was never meant to be an ancient mangele wannabe
that was a retcon

That song is a whimpering joke and you know it. You can make yourself feel good about it since it's Rebecca Sugar nonsense but the song is all about people staying the same overall and just hiding their nastiness underneath. The slight changes is camouflage they've learned to hide their bad behavior, not a lasting change for the better.

Attached: original.jpg (600x375, 26K)

you should listen to a couple Uncivilized Elk vids. He'll put you in your place!

She was always supposed to be at least 18, which is basically a hag

*brrraaaap*

IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!

same
Dude Finn is 17 by the end of the show, they just draw him like a stubby chubby retard because the animators are faggots.

Attached: X1qeisqno1_r1_400.png (269x374, 80K)

>rhyming fuck with fuck

Go back to your cuckshed, Muto

youtu.be/pQgARcYkD2c
There were some nice things to AT, even at the end, which was awful.

Don’t show Muto this

Attached: 1E679603-E2F0-4B19-9573-9B8A14A3C7F4.jpg (1073x1650, 516K)

Well I've made it into season 7 and it really is a lot better than 6 was. It's still a little much though. I don't mind consistency with the episodic adventure but now it seems like it's a pure story which I wasn't expecting.

based as fuck.

>Changed from what? From her happy life with Marceline back in the day?
Not so much that, but how her life was happier and more carefree in general.
>Its so out of nowhere.
Out of nowhere? We already knew that they were close in the past, we don't need a flashback episode to know that much.
>Which I wouldn't mind if the main character still had a role in the story.
The Comet was just before this episode. Finn's character arc in season 6 was the central part of that season.

That gif makes me extremely uncomfortable.

How fucking often does Marceline take care of personal hygiene?

>Hair

>Bubblegum claims to be a changed woman
She did change. That's what her entire character arc in season 6 and 7 was about.
>claim victim-hood status when people called her out on it.
Now you're just making stuff up.
>Marceline is a perpetual womanchild stuck in her 13 year old hot topic rebel phase and barely has any morality or ethics outside of her own self gratification.
Also not true. Marceline was never amoral, that was just an act she put on. She also grew up a lot in the series by learning not to be so emotionally closed off, just like PB.
>PB will relapse into her control freak behavior and Marcy will overreact and go on a destructive rampage
PB's not an emotional manipulator. She's only a control freak when it comes to her kingdom, and even then she's not anymore. And Marceline isn't as emotionally retarded as she used to be.

You really don't understand these characters at all.

>We already knew that they were close in the past, we don't need a flashback episode to know that much.
No that's exactly the point. We did know but only because they told us or eluded to it. They only ever tell us through exposition and I mean the kind of exposition that barely counts as diegetic. They had a past is a lazy retcon to explain why they have anything going on at all.

I bet that at the time of this shit happening in season 7 nobody writing that show had a clue what that past was or how to get from there to S3 where they apparently made up.

I doubt he cares about HW because she’s so minimal.

PB was never closed off until they made the retarded age change thing.

I got bored around season 6, never finished. It got really obvious that it wasn't going anywhere, major plot points were dropped/forgotten, certain foreshadowing got retconned, etc.

why did the lesbians get more attention than his love life bros

Attached: scored.jpg (719x596, 192K)

who else /shipped bubbline since s1 and still feeds off finnfag tears/ here

>spaces between board name
>>>/tumblr/

you know it.

Attached: Finn deserves to suffer.png (666x524, 197K)

There's nothing wrong with using dialogue/exposition to reveal backstory. In this case, it was used to great effect. A flashback episode might've been cool, but not at all necessary imo.

>let me have my lesbians that conflict heavily with established characteristics so no flashbacks
uh huh

They could've made flashbacks no problem. Hell, they could've just shown the events described in the episode. I just don't think it was needed.

because it would likely uproot something else established

shit pairing with "ebin 100s of years" backstory is something straight outta fanfiction.net

I don't see why that would be the case when the described events don't contradict anything.

>Changed
After claiming to have turned off her cameras we still see she still has most of them still on and is spying. She's just much more blase about it. When said video cameras are revealed from the Alien episode with tree trunks, she didn't set up cameras or monitoring devices on her gum probes like an actual intelligent scientist would (she's also incompetent too).
>Victimhood Status
Her entire thing is that she was never the problem. Everyone else was "unstable" and she needed to fix them by kidnapping them and experimenting on them against their will, ie Flame Princess, Lemonhope, or even Finn when he developed psionics for a short time. When the candy people rebelled at first she thought she couldn't have done anything wrong and they were just being mean and ungrateful. Plus her constant defense of them being too stupid and irritating and that's why she's a control freak is self-inflicted since she made them from the dum-dum juice in the last episodes.
>Marcy was never amoral and she was just pretending to be retarded defense
Not buying that as the only times she gets a "moral" epiphany is when she's guilted into it by someone else and only because it prevents her from being hedonistic. If it doesn't directly impact her/give her satisfaction then she honestly doesn't care at best. Again being emotionally closed off because of her edgy backstory is a bunch of bunk since we see several other people who have had it worse than her not do that behavior and she's had many more years to grow out of this behavior than them.
>A control freak who has a blatant disregard for anyone's common decency because "muh kingdom" and how she uses people like experiments for "SCIENCE" while lying/gas lighting isn't emotional manipulation.
Pic related and Marcy's still and idiot but is just PB's armcandy in the same way you'd ree if it was Fubblegum. Muh Lesbians with crocodile tears doesn't excuse their shit behavior. Sorry if that's too hard to understand.

Attached: Really.jpg (379x214, 35K)

why do you hate finn

No candy citizen recollection of Marceline being anywhere near the Candy Kingdom throughout the entire length of the show.

Marceline not telling PB about said age when they still had bad blood.

The picture in The Duke uprooting the whole aspect of her being long living in the first place

Not to mention the personality flip PB has compared to her flashback self

Also I think Finn should not of had a relationship with Marcy or PB because they were just using him in the end. He is and always will be a disposable tool and/or an abusable resource in either of their eyes and he'd be better off realizing that now.

Also for everything PB has done which is literally Mengele-Nazi tier because "For the Immortal Gum Kingdom" such as the execution of her own people because they outlived their usefulness, drugging/spying on her own people, etc, it seems that all Mengele/Hitler had to do to be acceptable in your eyes was be a Lesbian and you fucks would slobber on her jackboots like the spineless sycophants you are.

>it was used to great effect
if I remember correctly none of the 'member the good old days' stories had any weight whatsoever. I don't even remember a single thing they told us they did together and I watched this episode yesterday.

its not about having a flashback or not because I don't think the things they talked about merit an episode let alone a single scene. Because the stories are clearly just some throwaway ideas they made up on the fly. If they wanted this ship so badly why didn't they just develop it over time instead of this bullshit?

Well they hinted at it.

WWM
Sky Witch
Broke His Crown
Princess Day
Stakes
Elements
Wheels
Seventeen
Then the Finale

By all means, demolish this episode timespan because bubbline is just shifty

She did stop spying, stop making shit up.
>Her entire thing is that she was never the problem.
Except for all the times she acknowledged she fucked up? Like when she turned off the cameras? Or when she broke down crying and apologized to Marceline for fucking up their relationship? I seriously don't know what show you've been watching.
>Finn when he developed psionics for a short time
She was HELPING Finn. She let herself get punched in the face to help him get over his daddy issues.

Your interpretations are so off-base there's no point arguing any further.

So, nothing contradictory, great.

>if I remember correctly none of the 'member the good old days' stories had any weight whatsoever
You're right, they were just little, fun memories. That's the point. Marcy was talking about them as a way to make conversation because she didn't know how to broach the more serious stuff with PB. The stories also highlighted the contrast between their previous and current relationship, AND PB's past and present life. See

Her earlier personality, yes. But a bubblinefag wouldn’t understand nor want to remember

She still spies she just isn't completely totalitarian on it. Like I said before she just learned to hide it rather than wear it on her sleeve. Also all she did for Marcy was cry crocodile tears and promised to be forthcoming about everything from now on but that turned out to be a lie as she hid the orgins of Gumbald and the dum-dum juice until she got caught red handed and needed to cover her ass. Just like how she withheld info from Finn when he was her puppet, she did the exact same thing to Marcy in a battle that honestly could have cost Marcy her life. Nice girlfriend material and not at all manipulative and backstabby.
>She helped
By lying and manipulating him into a fake catharsis. She could have easily made him a space suit to confront his father or even gave him an oxygen tank. Plus her main fear was that the telekinetic arm was a weapon she couldn't control since she was losing control over Finn. I know the argument is that revenge is not good but we see that PB doesn't believe that especially on how she interacts with King of OOO, Gumbald, etc. Don't get me wrong OOOking and Gumbald deserved their shit but it just proves PB only cares when it benefits her more than anything else. She actually got her revenge catharsis she denied to Finn during the end of the series and she was glad for it. That's the problem with PB, she doesn't practice what she preaches and is handed out so much but wants to act like she's lost more than any and everyone in Ooo. Again I understand you're a bubbeline fan so you can't see anything wrong with her, especially since she's a lesbian and therefore can do no wrong. However remember that even though she's a lesbian, she's a person first and foremost and her actions cannot be whitewashed because of her orientation.

>remember that even though she's a lesbian, she's a person first and foremost

Lesbians aren't people

On that note, why the fuck does it matter if PB is 13 or 18 or 1000? It's a post-apocalyptic fantasy land with technicolor talking food. I know Too Young was explicitly to restore status quo, but for fucks sake you don't have to drag it in the mud for the sake of character "development"

Attached: 1551420708395.jpg (500x670, 35K)

I want a version of that with original Marceline and nu!Marcy

Attached: 1552258538543.png (721x410, 26K)

Betty dies

who?

People clam up if you compare Rose and Greg to Finn and PB. Fubble was definitely the gameplan until the staff got woke.

"Finn doesn't need a fairytale love story now ignore us shafting him for our own fairytale ship"

based

Finn was certainly gonna get his twizzler sucked until Tumblr screeching came into the mix. Poor kid.

finn is not for lewds user
he is a good and pure boy don't taint his innocence

bump

bumping

99.9% of all female royalty including PB wanted him to smash them harder than Billy smashed the Lich into the highest tree's reservoir. She woulda taken him in for wholesome /ss/ for science and breeding purposes.

And they already decided to taint Finn's innocence with LSP. I guess he and PB can bind over being date raped.

rip season 11 comics

ah yes the man fired for saying bubbline was a thing, classic

>no varmints
seriously?

Ah right. The "Only PB can show her true self, with her realist emotions with Marceline!!!!" Episode.

I give it a year or so, but one day if we lucky it'll go back to how it was

>this is the man that plagued the series

Attached: 2019-05-11 18_15_41-Window.png (516x561, 257K)

it's impressive how bad it got for a while

Is he a white Californian? I bet he is.

I can’t stand that fucking episode as an S2PBfag

If you were unfamiliar, frederator used to make recaps of AT episodes. They made a recap of something missing where the implied that bubbline might be a thing with pics of fanart. CN immediately said no,shut down these recaps and fired the man in charge of making them. Muto's put out a tweet explaining how pb and Marcy were never gay. pretty fucking funny to look back at now, it really says a lot about the people up top as well.

Attached: thanks adam.jpg (500x198, 22K)

link to tweet

I don't have it sorry

That's from Muto's ask.fm from wayyyyyy back. I'm pretty sure the account's been deleted along with other stuff.

And he isn't the first to delete tracks either. Jesse purged his comments section along with other stuff on his site as well. He als9 deleted a short video of himself in the bubbline rock shirt shortly after it was posted to his Instagram.

I do have the recap re-upload tho
youtube.com/watch?v=4G55ZV91TY8

I'm also sure if you were autistic enough to go through comic con psnels, whenever some bubbline sperg asks a .question you could view the discomfort on the VA's faces

No.
Embrace the overhelming bitterness user.

Attached: Aboydeniedhisadventure.jpg (1417x1417, 162K)

yeah I remember that, you got any clips?

lmao remember when young pb was completely in love with finn and the entire idea was that finn was too young for her but he'd eventually grow into it? you remember when finn and PB spent almost every episode together and making chemistry and how PB and marcy only got one episode every blue moon?

how's that for "subtext" you fucking lesbian fetishists, stop shoving your awful taste into absolutely every cartoon.

and yes, it IS a fetish. it's not social justice. it's not equality. you just get off to girl on girl.

That's not Ask.fm, that was his Formspring account, which has been dead for years.

based
if i had it my way, every dyke on the North American continent would be lynched

dude calm down they're allowed to exist, they just need to stop turning children's cartoons into fucking fetish porn

yes

I can smell your teenage hormones.

I dislike Lesbian Time too, but dial it back.

Open invitation for bubblinefags reading this thread (especially the one who just posts pictures from his folder) to refute as well.

what's that supposed to mean?

Or at least make their own characters gay from the start and not randomly turn previously straight characters into lesbians to cuck their original male love interests. I would appreciate it more if they did not interfere with the things the straight audiences love, thank you very much.

They're calling you an entitled incel who needs to respect women

>But very few people get mad when you say Finn is a fundamentally different (and worse) character at the end of the show than the start.
I do because I love Finn and I'm still seething at how much they fucked his personality in the later seasons. Becoming a wimp that refuse to act despite a clearly irredeemable character continuously trying to harm his friend is not character growth, that's clearly a big dangerous flaw. All of this for some weak anti-violence message that doesn't even work in the land of Ooo because there are actually purely evil characters that cannot be reasoned with.
Fuck I'm still mad because the entire plot was resolved with some fucking deus ex machina.

HAPPEN

WILL HAPPEN

Yea Forums AT threads are pretty fucking gay at this point.
>Bubbline is shit
>Finale is shit
>Adam Muto is a cuck/faggot/ruined the show
>one dude says Bubbline isn't shit which leads up back to step 1
It's just boring. I agree with all of these points but sometimes it's nice to talk about how the show used to be fun and how I like/liked the characters and talk about whatever ship you like or what could happen in the future or AU's or some shit.

If anyone else is here who doesn't love repeating those same points ad infinitum I recommend going to Reddit or Discord if you can handle the faggotry associated.

Attached: 3098723457.jpg (970x416, 228K)

Discord mostly hates bubbline too and
>reddit

Why? So we can hear the same fags go on about how awesome the later seasons are?

It was clear the writers didnt know what to do with the show. I feel like they kept trying to make everyone happy by pulling the show into every direction. When they made Bubbline official it was clear they just wanted to move onto something else.

Attached: Damnation-Art.jpg (1280x1024, 974K)

What are they going to gain besides their 15 minutes of fame that mostly have passed by now? Jesse's retarded forming comic didn't get picked up and only My to came our with his own new show in development.

>why the fuck does it matter if PB is 13 or 18 or 1000?
If she's 13 it's young love, if she's 1000 it's hyper-pedophilia

Reddit is gay and sucks the later seasons of the show's dick more but I prefer that to Yea Forums which is even more boring.
And Discord is better because they talk about things that aren't just shitting on Bubbline.

>>>/discord/

The issue is that the later seasons pretty much shit on all the good plotlines from early seasons so it's pretty hard to talk about it.

Got me.
But it's so boring. These threads are all the same thing, I can't imagine how people feel interested enough to go through the same motions every AT thread.

>hyper-pedophilia
Sound like a superpower.

>But it's so boring. These threads are all the same thing, I can't imagine how people feel interested enough to go through the same motions every AT thread.
Like I said, they shat on every interesting plot points, you can't talk about those without mentioning eventually what they turned into or what they could have been said they actually hired decent writers.
So yes, it's always pretty much the same and it's getting boring, but that's what happen to shows that died unfortunately.

>you can't talk about those without mentioning eventually what they turned into or what they could have been
Why not? Just because it went to shit doesn't mean you have to focus on that.
Whenever people talk about Simpsons or Spongebob they don't always talk about how the show went to shit later, why can't the same be said of AT?

Lots of stuff goes to shit but that doesn't mean you have to focus on that to the point that you never have a fun time talking about the good parts but that's all nearly every AT thread ever is. It's interesting to talk about sometimes but then you get bored of it but that's all there ever is, ever.

Since yall fags hate the finale, what would yall have done instead?

Probably something along the line of Time Sandwich or Mystery Dungeon without the retarded Gumbald, GOLB or bubbline shit. Also gut Shermy and Beth.

Ended it at season 2.

I would've been satisfied enough if they just had Finn do something instead of be treated like an afterthought and have something heartfelt between Finn and Jake, the people the series is built around. It's unforgivable that this shit was handled how it was.

Have Finn defeat Glob at the last moment, then fall out with him landing between Marceline and PB just as they are about to kiss.

>then fall out with him landing between Marceline and PB just as they are about to kiss
>they kiss his asscheeks instead
>spend the entire ending calling them buttsexuals

Pic related is the final episode. Everything after was a fever dream.

Attached: canon end.jpg (1743x7900, 3.23M)

Thats realistic, they could have at least given some actually closure on what they'll do afterwards, unlike everyone else who at least gave some sort of view into their futures. Main guys get nothing.

>Muto's put out a tweet explaining how pb and Marcy were never gay
That's not what that says. He was annoyed people who had nothing to do with production declared it as fact, when it should be left to the viewers to interpret it. He's not denying or confirming bubbline.

>and i mean deep, like jesus, a cinnamon roll I could handle but turning her into eminem?

Don't lie yourself, you can't handle it, you hate Cinnamon Roll just like everyone did long time ago.

According to the last poll, people just care about the appareance of this character and nothing else.

I like her autistic personality too.

>unnecessarily sensationalistic
sure thing tumblrbubblinefag

You have poor reading comprehension skills.

Attached: file.png (379x254, 270K)

If it was just a fan video there would be no problem at all.

The problem was that it was made by a production company actively involved with the show.

The video took something that was a possible subtext and declared it, in effect, text and made it seem like the production was actively seeking out input on plot development.

That's all there is to it.

webcitation.org/6FGgACKo7?url=http://www.formspring.me/MrMuto/q/243840879511470446

Remove the white bat boy and fat Jake princess and replace it with finn kids and Jake great great grandkids.
Cut the dream sequence. And replace it with finn going into glob.
All armies work together to defend their lands from glob. While bmo sings his happening song
Separate ice king and Simon. And sent Simon&his gf to a alternate universe.
No kissing in a war.
Finn banish glob outside of the reality.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

What's GOT?

PB was also 18 as interpreted by everyone until your kind arrived too.

WE'LL ALL BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT ENDS

>gets proven wrong
>changes the subject
every time.

>gaudy
>>>/tumblr/

she's pretty much a walking corpse with demon powers. Imagine the smell

1000 years worth of foul jizz

a-Ash’s Jizz?

Among others

While I wouldn't claim Bubbline is perfectly good. I still can't shake the feeling that many of the faggots that dislike it self-inserted in Finn, and hate that they never got to "fuck" the main girls.

Like, I can't put my finger on it, but it feels awfully personal.

I also have a gut feeling you’re a faggot

what's GOT?

Game of Thrones

I do agree it's a little excessive, but at the same time I don't see anything wrong with wanting to identify with the protagonist of a series you like. People are rightfully disappointed to see their hero fail, even if it's conflated by personal bias.

You also have to consider the author's original intent: Finn was more or less conceived as Pen's idealized childhood self. Ice King was his awkward adult self, while Bubblegum and Marceline were both based on women he had some form of romantic attachment to in the past (I recall reading more than once PB was his middle school crush.) Regardless of opinion, I think most agree what it started as and what the series ultimately became are two very different things.

Attached: AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL.png (360x360, 257K)

self-inserters are the worst.

No, I always hated useless love subplots and main characters slowly becoming weak and pathetic.

Pb can make out with marcey for all I care. I just want more fun adventures.

Attached: FCilQtZ.gif (600x400, 3.98M)

You get roof'd too

What?

This is truly the ending Finn deserved.

>Remove the white bat boy and fat Jake princess and replace it with finn kids and Jake
Fat fuck is supposed to be Jake's great grand kids, that big civilization seen in the opening is Jake's offspring, now a new rainicorn/dog species called pups. Cat nigga is like a reincarnation of Finn, like Shoko and the butterfly.

>muh self insert deflection when you have no more arguments
nice try

I really don't like their designs. Or their story. Or their world.

I don't like reincarnation angle for finn.

a miniseries with episodes dedicated to every major antagonists from all seasons like sir slicer and ricardio

What like just the idea of reincarnation in the show or how just for Finn? i mean thats been going on for a while now that that's just what happens.

Attached: file.png (1207x384, 64K)

I would nut if they made a Huntress Wizard spin off comic

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 294K)

The Last one.

I don't know, it just make his actions feels unnatural. Like did he become hero because his parents raise him that way or was he just born that way?

Attached: tumblr_ou9ospM8AR1vqplqso1_400.png (400x424, 82K)

I think its implied that one of those comets that hit earth had come along with the heroism that affected Finn, but that shit sounds dumb. I think its best to just interpret it as Finn growing up differently. His character traits dont add up to his past lives too, those being a thief, a butterfly, and a slime thing. Also the Shermy being Finn's newest reincarnation is just speculation, and even if he is the Finn of the new generation, Shermy's the only reincarnation that shares the heroic traits of Finn.

WE’RE GOING TO TURN CHARACTERS TO LESBIANS

What poll?

What arguments? It's all subjective shit.
>Bubbline is good because I like it
>Bubbline is bad because I don't like it

>this stupid dyke doesn't get alpha self insert bros like us
Seriously, we should've fucked Bubblegum AND Marceline. They have been my waifus since the very beginning, I am entitled to fuck them both, Fuck Pendleton Ward for letting SJWs ruin this, they could've been fucking mine.

That post is pathetic. It isn't YOUR show and it was never YOUR show. Get the fuck over yourself you entitled crybaby.

literal who character

i just remembered how this show is finished and finn and jakes adventures are over and now im really sad bros

Attached: Finn toxic masculinity.png (788x231, 25K)

Whoa as if trannies weren't self inserting as a lesbian couple

Attached: queer representation.png (850x715, 115K)

But she kissed him on the mouth!!!

They're right though. Finn ending up with PB would've been stupid after a certain point.

Bro I fucking hated the finale, but this post is pure fedora
It seems like all you care about is the fact that there were lesbians
You’re just as terrible as the guys you hate, just on the opposite extreme
Fuck off, shitter

Attached: 741C8FFA-D086-46EB-ADF2-FD7D15D52F15.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

>would've been stupid after a certain point.

Both Finn and PB's voice actors said otherwise

PB's actor suggesting she that her and Finn should finally get together:
>"Because she was so hurt by her first and only friend, PB chose a life of isolation over intimacy with another person. Thus, she's kind of a squirrelly loner; thus, she's not interested in suitors; thus, she substitutes the adoration of her governed masses for love. But I'm really hoping someone comes along and rocks her world."

Finn's voice actor Jermey Shada on the situation just prior to the finale:

>"I’d like to see Finn possibly finally settle down and end up with a Princess, as he’s been having trouble with that over the whole nine seasons."

metro.co.uk/2017/01/08/adventure-times-jeremy-shada-reveals-his-hopes-for-finn-in-the-final-ever-episode-6368644/

You couldn't be more wrong after denying Finn pussy for almost a decade

I don't know what you mean

Attached: Finn and young pb.png (3133x1734, 728K)

Attached: wizard battle kiss.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: NkFSeyztSNqowIp-800x450-noPad.jpg (600x337, 39K)

So? I don't give a fuck what the VAs think.

I know you don't because autists don't care except about their own personal head canon. You didn't even have to reply for me to know.

Attached: Bowsette chris-chan5.png (574x634, 106K)

Attached: 1537496820401.png (1920x1090, 187K)

Attached: Too_Young_alternate_title_card.jpg (1224x792, 788K)

Attached: so spice.png (714x408, 167K)

Attached: jealous PB.jpg (819x459, 71K)

Attached: canon gf.png (1012x570, 384K)

No, it's just that you should never take anything VAs say seriously. They're not writers, so their opinions are irrelevant.

Attached: science dance show art.jpg (488x469, 58K)

>They're not writers
Opinion discarded straight in the trash. The show was written as it went along, literally by storyboard artists the lesbian kiss wasn't even in the script and was added by Hannah K at the last second. They weren't even the original writers.

Attached: Finn and Marceline romance.jpg (1545x1126, 347K)

Attached: age not that big a deal.png (968x1018, 698K)

None of that changes the fact that VA opinions are worthless.

Why is it that the worse a show is, the more zealous fanbase it has.

>None of that changes the fact that VA opinions are worthless.
>The people who know the characters and played them for almost a decade don't know the characters better then some literal who story board artist

Get a load at this fag!

Attached: 1554947568854.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Because they're the below 1 million viewers who kept watching

Attached: adventure time dead.png (1171x334, 47K)

>3 million viewers an episode
I knew everyone had shit taste but holy shit I didn't know it was this bad.

Adventure time was garbage too.
Only hipsters liked it.
It also was to blame for the acceptance and growth of the "It looks like shit, but mug story is good" bullshit and Cal arts.

It doesn't matter how well they know them or not. They have zero influence on the story. And if they actually wanted PB and Finn to end up together, thank god they didn't.

TV ratings are plummeting in general, it isn't unique to AT.

That was prior to season 7. The show died off in season 6 when Ward was no longer involved and Muto was running the show.

Attached: pen ward.png (681x577, 546K)

>It doesn't matter
Into the trash it goes

>They have zero influence
But a literal who story board artists does?lol

>And if they actually wanted PB and Finn to end up together, thank god they didn't.

They did. But I can tell you're gay just from this post. Back to discord you go.

>TV ratings are plummeting in general, it isn't unique to AT.
HAHAHA Could you be any more of lying cuck?lol

>But a literal who story board artists does?
Uhh, yes? lmao dude, you're actually retarded.

LOL that's a nice come back to the original show premise, writers and VA's all saying Finn and PB were supposed to be together, right down to cartoon network posting about it and the final episode of season 2 having them as a couple

Attached: 1545337505670.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

You are aware that the show was shit from the start. Hence my statement.

It was acceptable for the first few seasons. Why both posting in the thread then just to say you "didn't like thing? " It's kinda faggy and gay.

>never watched at
>come to this thread
these threads are probably better than the show was

so wait, theres two camps: one that is upset at a character who was supposedly straight being turned lesbian and another that is happy that such an even occurred, right? If so, I have a few questions

>what was the purpose of the show
>why does either side care enough to try influence writers thereby distorting their intended product

I want to ask if pb was originally straight but it seems like such a ridiculous thing to ask about a childrens cartoon

Attached: 1510321000396.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

Yeah fellow Xers! Show those cissy’s who’s boss!

>I want to ask if pb was originally straight
Yes.

Back when she was straight? A comedy aimed at kids (no, not the “ebin deep lore!!!” crowd yet) inspired by D&D for the most part.

>influence
The show already had her as straight as shown above. This is equivalent to companies doing stupid shit like the Burger King pink tax or that Gillette controversy a while back.

Is that from the Nerdwire vid? You fucking loon haha!

>video/comment completely ignores Too Young and how a relationship would get in the way of Bubblegum's rule (which is why all Bubbline episodes take place OUTSIDE the Candy Kingdom instead of while she's on the job)
>Finn shouldn't get PB by being persistent
>Fags being persistent and changing the direction of the show
Oh, the hypocrisy!

PB is made of gum, so I'm not sure it even makes sense to apply human sexual norms to her. In any case, there was nothing precluding her attraction to women, and her relationship with Marceline was hinted at fairly early on.

To be entertaining and thought-provoking. Just like any other show.
>distorting their intended product
This question doesn't make sense. Everything the writers did was their intention, regardless of influence.

>there was nothing precluding her attraction to women
except the first 2 seasons*
ftfy

Please point out the scene in the first 2 seasons in which PB declared she was not attracted to women.

By only swooning over men and the fact that no bixexuals or gays existed in Ooo. Nice try in trying to bait by saying "well x didn't say they AREN'T gay, so 99% of characters in media who fuck girls could also wanna fuck dudes!!!" bs.

>By only swooning over men
PB didn't "swoon" over anyone in the first 2 seasons. Unless you count giving a 12 year old a peck on the cheek as "swooning."
>the fact that no bixexuals or gays existed in Ooo
You really think Ooo would be the kind of place to have strict sexual norms? Give me a fucking break.

>well x didn't say they AREN'T gay, so 99% of characters in media who fuck girls could also wanna fuck dudes!!!
Yeah, pretty much. Though it somewhat depends on the character. If LSP ended up with a girl, then yeah, that would be kinda weird given how fucking thirsty she was over guys. But PB was never like that.

>PB didn't "swoon" over anyone in the first 2 seasons.
>Ricardio
>Mortal Recoil
Early PB was indeed able to be courted.

>You really think Ooo would be the kind of place to have strict sexual norms?
Where's the evidence that proves otherwise? Jake and Lady, the spider and slug couple, Mr. Pig and Tree Trunks, Marceline and Ash, etc. Like PB, the claim falls flat.

>Yeah, pretty much.
No. Straight has and is the norm and will be in society.
>PB was never like that.
She was straight as an arrow. No, they weren't thinking about a multi-century long lesbian relationship in 2009.

>Yeah, pretty much
Ok, JK Rowling.

Attached: 1493237141068.gif (251x188, 493K)

you're the one to talk strongarming your way into making characters lesbians because you couldn't keep your headcanon in your pants

I just want my boy to be happy.

Attached: 1497030048350.png (900x997, 328K)

She wasn't interested in Ricardio. Ending of Mortal Recoil was because they weren't sure of renewal, and it wasn't preceded by any romantic buildup. Either way, neither proves she wasn't attracted to women.

>Where's the evidence that proves otherwise?
None, I'm just using my brain here. Ooo is a post-apocalyptic world filled with all kinds of fantastical shit. Thinking there would be widespread strict adherence to heterosexuality is stupid.

>No. Straight has and is the norm and will be in society.
Two problems. 1) Gay people exist, and 2) Ooo is pretty fucking different from human societies in real life anyway.

>No, they weren't thinking about a multi-century long lesbian relationship in 2009.
I know they weren't, but that's irrelevant. A work stands on its own. There isn't any evidence in the show to conclude she was "straight as an arrow."

That was just your headcanon ;)

>You really think Ooo would be the kind of place to have strict sexual norms?
Yes. Homosexuality is unnatural, and would've been destroyed by the comet.

based and comet pilled

Fuck Finn, he deserves to suffer.

Attached: Finn x loneliness is my otp.gif (500x375, 1M)

why
he is a good boy

The writer would get him tortured and his dick chopped off if they could get away with it.

>Thinking there would be widespread strict adherence to heterosexuality is stupid.
abd here you are empty handed without any proof of such a statement. I wonder why those two are the only lesbians around for miles?

>She wasn't interested in Ricardio
Yet she was in Finn in mortal recoil. Evidence of her being straight is there. Gay, no.

>and it wasn't preceded by any romantic buildup
Ricardo, the Real You, Go With Me amongst other episodes. Nice job admitting she was interested in him after all. Now about that gay proof...

>Gay people exist
Yes, but aren’t the Normal. Straight people is the norm.

>Ooo is pretty fucking different from human societies in real life anyway.
Yet no gay couples shown throughout its history?

>There isn't any evidence in the show to conclude she was "straight as an arrow."
See above.

>le cheeky smiley “I got him now!!!!!”
Off yourself.

It's because the ship ruined two perfectly good characters and fucked up the protag's arc causing half the show to become nihilist bullshit and the other half bubbline toiling shipfaggotry
But since finn is a straight white male, of course it's self inserting

wrong quote

this

apparently it wasn't pen's show too huh
I mean if muto had the audacity to claim that everything after his stupid ending was non-canon, wouldn't that make it muto's show?

Tripdubs speak the truth

Just because there aren't other gay couples shown doesn't mean they don't exist. That should go without saying. There is also no evidence that there are any other straight couples other than the ones shown onscreen. Using your reasoning, I could argue that there aren't any others, and literally every offscreen character is gay. But that would be retarded, obviously. But apparently not, because you seem not to comprehend such basic logic.

I honestly don't know if you're stupid or just pretending to be. Have a good day.

what music would the denizens of ooo like?

It was Pen's show. It was also Muto's show. It was also the show of everyone else who worked on it, in varying degrees. That's how a TV show works.

Well I can assume so because straight is the norm. Martin and Minerva? LSP and all her dates? Braco? Simon and Betty? Root Beer Guy and Cherry Cream Soda? All the princesses wanting to bump uglies with Finn? Straight. Only one gay and that was because of sex hustlers like yourself.

>Just because there aren't other gay couples shown doesn't mean they don't exist
Oh they do, just not in Ooo.

>Using your reasoning,
It wouldn’t get you anywhere because homosexuals are a minority.

>Have a good day.
This isn’t facebook and frankly your “this convocation is over! Hmph!” move makes you look more like a dumbass.

>It was also the show of everyone else who worked on it
I don't think muto would agree