Please Forgive Me 97

Please Forgive Me 97
gobolatula.com/pfm/comic/097-no-idea/

Attached: pfm097.png (2425x3742, 569K)

Guess pasqualo is pasqualo sexual too bad he doesn't exist anymore

I honestly feel bad for her. Still, no reason she couldn't just let Charlotte down herself. I mean, it's not like it's the end of the world. Again.

I like this development.

Attached: ithurts212totheway1.png (980x724, 490K)

One would think there would be a bigger reaction from Yea Forums with LESBIANS basically being shot down.

Wait, I thought It Hurts! ended, what the fuck is this?

Please Forgive Me!!!

It takes place in the Universe Pasqualo made with Aurora taking his place, probably, maybe.

Attached: pfm001b.png (980x1512, 732K)

damn it i want to stick my dick in pasqualo's face

Attached: here.png (750x815, 63K)

owo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 pfm097 png (PNG Image, 2425 × 3742 pixels).png (361x445, 23K)

Well, I just reread the end of It Hurts!!
I forgot how fucking good it is.
Is this one the same level of quality?

It's been good and there's hints that it can become amazing.

He's been hinting at more going on, but otherwise it's kind of doing the same thing the beginning of It Hurts! did i.e. it's masquerading as a slice of life comedy thing.

So is Charlotte gonna be some kind of demon monster thing that feaks out and ends the world or something at being rejected!?
WE'RE ALMOST AT 100
I DON'T ACCEPT THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

lol nothing will happen, gob isn't that much of a hack to repeat himself twice

Nah, she'll probably just kill herself or some other boring regular drama.

>The diary of Anne Frank
>that book about getting your period

What about God dammit?

PFM doesn't really milk out gay shit that much and Pasqualo is kinda a clusterfuck of an existence.

It's less "OH NO, MUH LESBIAN SHIP!", and more "Well yeah I wonder if PFM Pasqualo will destroy the world if she falls in love."

Speaking of Endgame

Attached: hail hydra.jpg (419x655, 58K)

You don't understand. That shit comes into play when the work has some SJ or /u/ audience it's perceived as pandering to in the first place.

>that book about getting your first period
>the diary of Anne frank
WOOO BOY how the fuck he think this up.

Seeing a bit more of IH Pasqualo coming out here than Aurora.

Pasqualo is too pure for this shit world

>implying he actually did that
There's no way he wished for anything other than to be the anime high school girl.

The forest arc was legitimately amazing.

>Pasq doesn't know what she is into
Technically there is a LGBTQWERTY term for that too.
>Kate going for the kill
Ah, this will be interesting.

This only happens when there is a lot of shipping autism beforehand. Pasqualo's endgame will always be dying a virgin to preserve the never ending world resets dating back to God Dammit

Don't forget the part about Anne wanting to fuck another girl and being impregnated by an American civil war officer

FemPasq would totally be the kind of person to date someone because she couldn't say no