IS this the worst classic spongebob episode?

IS this the worst classic spongebob episode?

Attached: bone.jpg (1440x1080, 231K)

yes

Fuck you I love this episode

Attached: 18FB954D-8B0E-4A5D-84E1-90E2C5812A24.jpg (664x960, 136K)

ITs just patrick being a dick to spongebob for 11 minutes.

Go home mr enter

Yeah, and it’s fucking hilarious. What kind of humorless prick must you be to hate it? It’s one of my favorites.

Attached: 85BE1BBD-8FDE-400B-96EF-9802AB97EA1D.jpg (652x947, 193K)

But it's funny.

It’s not 10 years ago, I can’t remember every episode on a dime, give us a synopsis or something

Yes. And not because of any perceived mean spiritness but because it's just so witless compared to every other episode surrounding it.

It's not very good, but I'd watch it over Party Pooper Pants or Great Snail Race

no and fuck off

>Patrick's parents are coming over, and they think he's dumb
>Spongebob acts even dumber so Patrick looks good in comparison
>Patrick actually starts believing Spongebob is dumb
it's pretty good

This.

Yes but only because when Spongebob ran out of Patrick's house and broke through the wall he is on ground level even though his house is underground.
The rest of the episode is good.

Attached: 1554425674975.png (1001x761, 1.1M)

This episode has a funny payoff though. Why do people equate a shows quality with character morality? The show doesnt paint Patrick to be in the right. He's an idiot. Spongebob knows it. The writers know it. And the audience knows it. The only time it becomes a problem is if the show doesnt acknowledge any of it. (Like Patrick in some of the later season episodes)

There's definitely a chunk of fans who take morals in cartoons damn too seriously. I'm not part of that and still thought the episode sucked. It doesn't go anywhere interesting and unless you find Bob's antics as funny as Patrick's fake parents do (or alternatively think their exaggerated laughter later is comical in itself) there is nothing but dead air here.

That said, The Sponge That Could Fly is even worse, because that was twice the length with barely anything worthwhile.

Go to bed MrEnter

Nope, this one is

Attached: B5D9520C-A085-4FFB-BDEA-2D958FFC94E5.png (1225x932, 1.78M)

I Was a Teenage Gary, Ugh, and with credit to , The Sponge That Could Fly.

Correct answers

>Hey it's a note!
>But look on the back! It's a letter!
>And check out this message my parents sent me

>Witless

DID SOMEBODY SAY

> MEANSPIRITED

but it was funny and filled with top tier banter so I don't give a fuck