So is Suicide squad Joker non-canon in the DCU now?

Or do they expect us to believe suicide squad joker and this guy are the same?

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix.jpg (1378x880, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heroichollywood.com/jared-leto-joker-birds-of-prey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do you honestly get out of pretending to be retarded exactly?

DCU isn't doing the whole unified canon thing. They probably regret that after Endgame's success, but it is silly slash outright wrong to thing these are "the same Jokers."

Do you think I'm someone else who's been posting here? Because this is literally the first post I've made on /co in over a month.

Joker takes place in like the 80s.

Modern DCU Joker is just inspired by old Joker.

Yeah that is stupid, they need to build a cinematic universe not ditch it, but since the actors all left its hard i guess

Joaquin Joker is non-canon to the DCEU, as it conflicts with the DCEU's Batman canon. Leto unfortunately seems like the DCEU's established Joker. Though he may or may not have filmed anything for Birds of Prey, it's definitely supposed to be him.

>Previous set photos confirmed Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn and Jared Leto’s Joker would be split up in the upcoming girl-gang film Birds of Prey (And The Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn). There were even set photos that hinted that Jared Leto’s Joker told Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn to hit the road and kicked her out of his house. The latest batch of set photos have now confirmed this, however, whether or not Jared Leto will appear as The Joker in the film remains uncertain.

>New set photos feature Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn attempting to catch her things as the Joker chucks her belongings from the second story window of his house. While this is clearly Jared Leto’s version of the Joker, the window keeps his face hidden perfectly to conceal the identity of the actor playing the character. Jared Leto himself is currently overseas filming Sony’s upcoming Spider-Man spin-off Morbius for which he stars as the titular anti-hero.

heroichollywood.com/jared-leto-joker-birds-of-prey/

Did you all forget that there's THREE jokers? We'll get a sequel where this one and damaged joker try and murder each other.

I'M GONNA SAY THE (((S))) WORD

But who's the third one then?

Semites?

Jason Todd.

Do you expect us to care one way or another if you're too retarded to understand not all movies need to be interconnected?

DC has been trying to make an interconnected universe, as halfhearted as its been.

Aquaman, superman, Batman and wonderwomen have all been building one, and Suicide squad was meant to be canon with the superman movies since that was the reason for them creating task force X in the first place due to realizing they needed to address the meta threat.

And they can also make non-interconnected ones if they wish. If someone is confused? Boo-fucking-hoo. People are stupid and make false assumptions about shit all the time anyway.

>Jared Leto himself is currently overseas filming Sony’s upcoming Spider-Man spin-off Morbius
Jesus Christ, why Morbius? How deep into spideys gallery has the MCU locked Sony out of?

>Jesus Christ, why Morbius?
They need sympathetic characters for a Sinister Six where you're rooting for the fucking 6 cause they can't use Spider-Man. Morbius fits the bill.

Because it's easy to make a solo movie around him. Unlike Scorpion, Shocker, Vulture, etc.

They're going the route of multiple Jokers to synergize with the comics.

listen OP, no one gives a shit

Remember back when Superman died and Clark Kent also died and it was on the news and all but then in JL Clark Kent goes back to work like nothing happened?

But they're going to be making a sinister six for the MCU with vulture and scorpion...

Mark Hamil or the shining guy for nostalgiapoints! TM

>Did you all forget that there's THREE jokers? We'll get a sequel where this one and damaged joker try and murder each other.

I would...actually watch that. Three Jokers bring Gotham to a standstill as they try to come out on top as the only Clown Prince of Crime.

I don't have to evolve our of existence like some star trek episode.

>a cinematic univers
They have a multiverse; it's their gimmick. They should go wide instead of going tall.

Attached: 819551.jpg (640x480, 65K)

You're both wrong because we literally just found out that there are three jokers. And the joke is that Bruce Wayne in every reality doesn't know that one Joker was this guy, one Joker was a stand up comic mob Norman and one killer's Jason Todd with golden teeth. Only Batman Beyond has ever gotten to the bottom of ANY Joker.

A thing we need to keep in mind, is Joker's been lying through his teeth about his actual origins, going back to the 70's. The most infamous being his story in the Killing Joke. It's entirely possible this movie is just one more lie.

DC's waiting to have some good movies before they declare some canon.

aquaman and Wonderwoman.

Jared Leto is Jason Todd

Heat is die.

Cereal Lords stupid three jokers thing is now canon

Remembee when Clark came to work and everyone there is like: "Wow, Supes himself came to work for us", and then next film he has a secret identity?

Are you a brainlet? Can't you handle the concepet of a stand alone movie?

S O C I E T Y

Attached: 330.jpg (705x396, 38K)

Yes they are, they just aren't tying it as tightly as before

They've said before this Joker is an elseworld story.

THE TRUE MULTIVERSE COMES AFTER FLASHPOINT PARADOX, YOU FAITHLESS WEAK BASTARDS

FUCK MARLEL

how and why in the fuck would sony make a S6 movie without spidey? Also Morbius is a literally who in people's minds

And it's also the last post you've read in a month if you keep trying to pull this lousy bait off.

Remember the whole "there are three jokers" bullshit from Darkseid's War? There's your answer.

Attached: geoff-johns-three-jokers-theory-1124339.jpg (655x345, 42K)

/thread

You three jokers faggot are pathetic. Congrats on liking the dumbest idea in all of media.

bump

God... No... Please no.

Dcfags have such bad taste that they consider good movies WW and Aquaman

I'd like to give a shout out to my boys at Marvel Comics for successfully destroying the cognitive process of this new wave of general audience who thinks everything needs to be a glorified sequel to another film instead of just being a stand alone title.

Attached: 1452833654263.png (984x688, 517K)

Well DC was going for a connected universe initially. Shazam leaned into it too.

This. Shazam opened doors to Multiverse.

I'm confused with this version of the Joker. Is he going to be a villain or an anti-hero? From what I have seen from leaked footage, this will be a political movie and it seems like many people will support him and wear clown masks and even have the same makeup as him.

Attached: 6c525.jpg (1024x1527, 490K)

what is the answer to the society question?

DC fans aren't pretending user

>Dkeks still butthurt they don't have the greatest 23 movie trilogy of all time

Attached: 1446683469095.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

>mouse cuck pretending marvel's success = their's.
Yikes! somebody get this guy to have sex STAT!

Attached: 1556936671439.jpg (540x537, 58K)

>their's
way to prove his point

Learn English.

hi ladderbro

>the worlds 'greatest detective' did not realize he was fighting three different men over the years

Attached: 1557328569164.jpg (740x557, 44K)