9 seasons running

>9 seasons running
>no significant drop in quality
>no political pandering

How do they do it?

Attached: BobsBurgers_806_JustOneOfTheBoyz_Promo.jpg (1440x1080, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TpZHJvpMWo
deadline.com/2019/05/outmatched-lon-zimmet-the-great-north-bobs-burgers-trio-comedy-series-fox-1202611236
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit it's been 9 seasons already?

>no political pandering
>tumblers favorite show

hmmmm...

Only because theres a lot of fat people in the show, but what can you expect when the main characters own a burger joint?

Name one politically driven episode.

By being mediocre already

I’d say there’s been at least some drop in quality. The latest seasons have relied far too heavily on kid centric episodes. Bob and Linda for the most part have only gotten to be apart of the B plot.

what is the cutoff point for shows to end anyway? I notice that most start waning in energy around s4-s6 and by s7 its the danger/zombie zone

Youre dreaming buddy, after season 4, the show dropped hard, the plots are dumb and not one joke has made me laugh

>by s7 its the danger/zombie zone
Tell that to Seinfeld and Cheers

I think the show put out some its most iconic episodes during the first 3 seasons. A lot of consistent good ones during those runs. There's still some quality episodes in the later seasons but there spaced few and far between with some forgettable ones.
I still do like the show and the holiday episodes are always a treat. I have NO fucking clue what they're gonna do with the movie.

Attached: louise.png (855x973, 404K)

All of them. All discourse is political.

Seinfeld was a zombie after three or four seasons max. Cheers was a zombie after season five (maybe sooner).

What a cop out response

and fuuuuck you

The point being: get over politicized art or stop consuming art.

Fuck yourself.

Enjoy the life without art, I guess.

It should honestly stop, because once you get into season 10, 11, 12, etc most shows end up becoming complete garbage. Simpsons started to go downhill during season 9 so it's a good place to stop.

t. artist wannabe who has no talent so tries to make it up with post-modern bullshit
Just go work in a fast food restaurant already. Or find some mafia to use your "art" to launder money.

>no political pandering
youtube.com/watch?v=7TpZHJvpMWo

>post-modern bullshit
Looks like you've been enjoying the art-free life for awhile.

>Bob is "Bisexual"

>Tumblr celebrates it

>It has very little to do with the show or adds to the humor

Attached: 3c6887c39fa22951697aea48424b647f.gif (500x282, 443K)

They should end in season 10. 10 Seasons and a movie is pretty great. They still havr enough quality to make season 10 a great goodbye season.

Do you count their pro-lgbt stance? Specially the xmas episode about the gay club that got shut down. There are lots of flamboyant sassy gays in this show in general

Hard to fuck up mush.

Attached: Hot Louise.jpg (400x711, 56K)

Most of the time Bob's casual friendship with transvestites and possibly latent bisexual tendency is played for laughs.

Running the same episodic formula for years tends to turn away critical eyes, who are focused on shows that are much more worthy of their time. That's why you think it's good.

The bit where he considers running away with the guy from the grocery store meat department was hilarious.

Post modernism isn't the only art out there dumb dumb.

At least, there's no gloryfing or something, there just existing.
Keepin' balance in modern times is hard to do but Bob's doin it well

But played positively. All because it isn't literally stating it's point does not make it apolitical.

Not just marshmallow and the Bob's other run ins with guys. The school librarian, that rich kid from the island, that other kid that was trying to get between Tina and the Other dancing boy. They dont explicitly say they're gay but they exude that kind of cattiness that you recognize from your stereotypical "sassy gay friend"

>This ship

Attached: MyNigger.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

>this 8-year-old show got a theatrical movie before 20-year-old Family Guy

Attached: 1554861641153.jpg (783x677, 56K)

Keep it simple and sincere and you've got yourself a winner. I kind of want to rewatch it from the beginning now.

Attached: louise_9.gif (500x281, 2.62M)

All art is political, just because it doesn't offend you doesn't mean its absent any politics.

By being simple and real.

Notice no aspect of the show is supernatural and it barely bends the rules. This could just about be a live-action show.

The show’s gotten bland and hasn’t revealed anything new about the characters since season 5. Dawn of the Peck, Best Burger and House Trap were the last great episodes.

What would happen if someone molested Louise or at least tried to?

I don't disagree with you on that note but you know damn well what people mean when they say that so this is really a matter of pedantry.

The movie is to reveal more info about Bob's mom, Louise's bunny ears and how they started the restaurant.

BTW, Fox announced a new show called The Great North from Wendy and Lizzie Molyneux (who have been some of the main writers on Bob’s forever) plus Bouchard and Minty Lewis
deadline.com/2019/05/outmatched-lon-zimmet-the-great-north-bobs-burgers-trio-comedy-series-fox-1202611236

Bouchard also has his own show being made for Apple called Central Park so I honestly hope Bob’s is ready to wrap up instead of going on when his attention is stretched so thin

>Disney-owned studio still producing for the Fox TV network
lol okay

You ask this of a family with a freezer and a meat grinder in the basement, a borderline psychotic 'caring uncle' as strong as a bear and an undertaker next door?

BB is very close to a horror show, it just masterfully manages to dodge going over the line.

But every last character has enormous horror potential.

How many scenes have we had of Bob displaying dangerously delusional behavior while preparing the Thanksgiving turkey?

Louise wears the ears because if she didn't, she'd look like a clone of Linda.
Dollars to donuts Linda was exactly like Louise at her age.

Family Guy makes a direct-to-DVD movie every year, so they don't really count.

0/10 ship, but 10/10 grown-up Louise.

>Featuring gay people any way but negatively is a political statement.
People are gay, user

The Murdochs are Disney’s largest shareholders now and I’m sure there was some stipulation in the contract that said Disney has to support the network by continuing to produce content for it for a number of years (because if Disney suddenly cut them off it would definitely die considering they own the vast majority of the shows they currently broadcast)

>Yea Forums thinks that well presented liberal views are neutral views
Huh, what do you know. Almost like SJWs are just shitty at writing but theres nothing actually wrong with the views at all huh.

>BB is very close to a horror show, it just masterfully manages to dodge going over the line.
And that’s only after network retooling

Attached: C5C4909D-5D3D-4463-9195-45AEA7249637.jpg (900x506, 70K)

and yet FG will take every chance it gets to take pot shots at Bob

Louise would probably have her way with her (or him) and then dispose of the evidence.

I feel like you have to really try hard if you want to hate Bobs Burgers.

If you really hate this wholesome show, you’re fucked in the head. I can’t imagine what you actually find enjoyable if you can’t have a good time watching the show.

>Seinfeld was a zombie after three or four seasons max.
I've heard lots of fans say that around season 2 or 3 was when the show found its footing and started to get good, and that the show went zombie after Larry David left after 7

Attached: SeinfeldSuper.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Nobody believes that

What a faggot response

I mean, writing has its highs and its lows and i have seen everyone been perfectly written at least once which makes me wonder why it doesnt happen more often

Thats just bobs personality, he is ok with wierd shit as long as nobody drags him into it
Also main character drives a cab and befriend transvestites sound like a plot from seinfeld, you are just reading too much into it

You need to get out more dude. Please step away from the keyboard.

>gays exist
>political

Attached: 08A10DBF-F9F0-4CDF-9F70-95C0018853A6.jpg (600x615, 47K)

In this show's universe, it would always back-fire horribly in a gag-comical manner

Attached: 1554377993222.gif (500x500, 1.25M)

We already know that when shit really hits the fan, Louise loses the precocious creepy child facade and becomes a scared little girl. She'd probably react the way any child would react in that scenario

So now that Bob's Burgers is getting a movie, how much longer do you think the show will last?

As much as I enjoy Bob's Burgers, I can't really image what a full 120 minute movie would be about unless its a send off for the series.

God, I can smell the Fangoria coming off this post.

Hot.

Both shows under viacom
"Special guest" in the movie

Attached: bob's crossover.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Whoa. Is that a test pilot?

>Finally have Louise
>Chloroformed her, she is sleeping like a little angel in the trunk
>It wasn't easy
>You've driven like a demon for three hours, switched cars before you crossed the border
>You reached your cabin
>So peaceful, so quiet
>She will love it here
>You gently put her on the bed
>She moans very softly, as if she is dreaming
>It will be hours before she wakes up
>You stand back a few steps and look down on her
>You just want to look at her and nothing more for a few minutes
>Someone behind you says "She's beautiful, isn't she?"
>Turn around with an ice-cold bowling ball in your stomach
>See this
>It is the last face you will ever see

Attached: Millie.gif (480x270, 70K)

>studios never produce for outside networks
retard

The magazine?

Man. I haven't read that since... hell, since well before the millennium.

>Gene uses him to clean the bathroom

It’s fucking not, “political content” it’s a line in the sand for everyone, you are just being a moron, if you hate feminism or feel attacked by black people on media then just say so

>Family Guy makes a direct-to-DVD movie every year
Since when? "The Untold Story" was in 2005, and the Star Wars specials were in 2007, 2010, and 2011. What other Family Guy DTV movies are there?

Not an argument

Oh look! It's Takes Everything Literally Guy!

Then explain how I was supposed to take it. Because 2011 was 8 years ago.

>this disrespect to The Hauntening

Do you have the Ass Burgers? Unable to sense sarcasm?

Eh, there's definitely been a drop. Every Which Way but Goose was legitimately awful, it was about Tina wanting to fuck a goose.

I guess I must, since your attempt at sarcasm made no remote sense.

Oh and this year's Valentine's Day episode, they gotta stop with the 'each kid takes turns telling a story' episodes.

Yes, if someone says "every year" then there isn't much room for interpretation.

Are you unable to properly express yourself?