Questionable Yea Forumsntent 4000th Comic Spectacular

oh look its nothing

Attached: 4000.png (800x1160, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

similarweb.com/website/questionablecontent.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

You know I always thought it'd be Faye that'd wind up on the receiving end of a harpoon

Why is he an ass again? Because he fucked a girl while they were... wait hold on, is the Faye/Sven storyline just a rip off of the “We were on a break” shit from Friends?

Attached: 04D232A6-9BE9-4799-A211-A7A993421BA6.gif (458x232, 1.05M)

God I wish bubbles still had her ptsd memories so that the retardfugee would trigger her into removing the harpoon toting sandnigger with extreme prejudice.

So why are 90% of the characters gay in QC now? I swear this didn't used to be the case

Tell your friends and family to read Questionable Content.

stabby got triggered and made them all gay to piss off his detractors

Terrible

based and terriblepilled

the post that saved Yea Forums

he found out that the most vocal memebers of his patreon were all LGBT and they constantly ripped into him about how he was treating women and shit and eventually he gave in because he gotta make that milk money but he ain't no michael bay.

I would hope she had to fight in some kind of Starship Troopers/Blade Runner tier madness. A spacefuture Afghanistan would just be so lame

user her squad was wiped off by an ied, and sorry to break it to you but there's no space muesli to fight...

Why would you want to fight a a breakfast and brunch dish based on raw rolled oats and other ingredients like grains, fresh or dried fruits, seeds and nuts, that may be mixed with cow's milk, onions milk, almond milk, other plant milks, yogurt, or fruit juice?

Terrible

Because it has extremist views on all the other breakfast food, and it's the only one still fucking my breakfast up aside from the juice.
Also because it's too delicious so it must be the work of the devil.

that would be Marten.

When are we going to get Hugh Laurie ripping into Faye for being a shit?

get out impostor reeeeee

Why did the brown hair chick clone herself as a redhead?

>he's still an was
because he politely asked you how you were doing and said he was happy for you?

based

Sven is an ass because Dora is crushingly insecure about his talent and the success he has found in life. She resents that she could never make genuine friends and has allowed her hurt feelings to fester and become all-consuming resentment.

As for fatass faye it's not even so complex as "we where on a break" shit. Sven consented to her exclusivity demands knowing that breaking his word would end getting to plough her bitch hole. He then got drunk, did it and promptly did the right thing in being upfront and honest. He's an "ass" for fucking up and then not lieing about it. Because faye is a little child who needs an entire fucking support group to get fucked

>Claire came out as trans immediately after the stabbening

This can’t be a coincidence. It all snowballed from there.

I hope he makes strip number 5,000 a little more special.

Jeph, if you’re here, just try to remember to drop whatever storyline you’re working on in 4999 and make 5000 a strip with the guy eating cereal or the loud bird some other nonsense you haven’t done in a long time. Then at least you’ll do something.

Brun's aversion to fire at her workplace is actually a nice callback, though I'm surprised Jeph didn't hang a flashing neon sign over it as well to make it incredibly obvious.
The rest of the last panel is subpar, but it was almost a decent joke.

People still read this? For the longest time, I made up a story with my friends about how the entire strip was just a joke originally made for a parked domain name that got out of hand. The entire thing is lacking in any natural conflict or grace. It's just a bunch of various sameface characters of various color palettes talking about how poorly the interface with the world, sprinkled with pseudophilosophical musings on sex and gender. I honestly have no idea how people can be engaged in this kind of slice of life. It's significantly more boring than any life story I've been told. Maybe it's because it's political agenda disguised as slice of life, and therefore has minimal parallels in any actual life.

Attached: thats_deviantart.png (500x440, 416K)

since when is Bubbles a flame thrower?

Imagine drawing 4000
Four THOUSAND
comics, and your art still looking like this
Fucking atrocious, fuck off with this shit

He's a blatant hack. He knows that his niche audience is small but ravenous for content that "represents" them. They will support any artist, regardless of talent or grit, so long as they pump out content. The barrel they can scrape is near limitless because the LGBT community is a constantly shifting demographic that has infinite ways of interaction between individuals, with sex and gender providing even more optional levels of relationship complexity.

>tl;dr - it's almost laughably easy to appeal to LGBT crowds because they blindly support anything that props their minority, regardless of content quality

QC is Garfield for millennials.

You'd think he'd improve merely out of boredom.

His audience isn't small, though. That's the most bizarre thing and probably why QC "sticks" so much around here despite being no better than dozens or hundreds of other slice-of-life hipster comics. Until a month or two ago he was Patreon's #1 comic creator. 7,000 patrons pay him every month. The guy that's supplanted him is arguably even worse in terms of content quality.

This comic is terrible.

For reference, this was strip 1000.

Attached: 1000.png (600x1418, 177K)

>Sven consented to her exclusivity demands
Except that she demanded that they NOT be exclusive. She wanted no strings attached sex, and he gave it to her good and hard.

>the art was better 11 years ago

bravo, jeph

Attached: 1464086063071.jpg (4909x5180, 3.39M)

>"You're beautiful" strip
God I remember the shit storm surrounding this, for good fucking reason. I'm sorry: any straight man would be totally disgusted to find that the """""girl""""" they've been dating had a penis. I don't care what the LGBT community has to say about that. Transexuals are not their perceived gender, and anyone saying otherwise is basically a pathological list by default.

In the beginning, there was quite a bit for everyone. The art got solidly better on a month by month basis, new waifus like Hannelore were popping up, the revelation arc at strip 500 was genuinely interesting, new indie bands were mention frequently for readers to go check out, technologists had variations from our own world to ferret out, etc. By the time it started going downhill it already had a established a reputation for updates every workday and people just kept reading out of habit. Shit, I made the mistake of supporting his crappy kickstarter before I started really grasping how far it was falling. As long as a certain percentage of readers keep donating on nostalgia, he'll keep raking in the bucks.

Here's a website showing approximations of the site traffic.
similarweb.com/website/questionablecontent.net

Anyone down for knowingly dating a transwoman in the first place would logically already be okay with the penis before the pants came off. The problem with the "You're beautiful" strip is the poor art, the fact that it's tacked on to the end of a completely different storyline, and the Marten/Claire relationship had long descended into a fat load of boring nothing since its emotional climax was the two of them hooking up.

>any straight man
But Marten isn't any straight man. His mother is a dominatrix that dominates him as well, and his dad turned out to be gay. This clearly influenced him to be accepting of just about anyone.

Lol the tranny relationship has been going on longer than the Dora/Marten one at this point.

Yeeeep, I remember reading that too. Noone would react that way ever.

She was talking about the signal flare Bubbles was holding in the previous strip.

I figured he was trying to make Claire comfortable, not commenting "your penis is making me hot and I am DTF"

Because canonically he has a giant cock and rather than retcon that fact Jeph now has to demonize him for not being a dickless twink.

Those metrics are really good for a one-man, low-overhead operation. It's actually more than I expected, and I expected more than a lot of people here who apparently think 10 people read the thing.