Why does Yea Forums keep saying he's a liar and fraud? The guy has done nothing wrong...

Why does Yea Forums keep saying he's a liar and fraud? The guy has done nothing wrong, he looks like a superhero and is going to make a good team with Spider-Man

Attached: when-this-guy-is-around-everything-is-suspect-from-spider-man-far-from-home-2019.jpg (1300x540, 53K)

Shut up, Beck.

I almost fully agree with you, OP. Mysterio is a stand up guy if I ever saw one, better than Iron Man and Thor combined.
However, I can't condone you praising Spider-Man; that guy is just bad news.

I keep forgetting that Yea Forums doesn’t read comics

I hope my theory that he does become a hero but still technically a "fraud" is true.

Having a hero who outsmarts the villains instead of outright using violence would be kino.

>Having a hero who outsmarts the villains instead of outright using violence
Isn't that Spider-Man?
For all his power, he's almost always outgunned against his villains.

Attached: Spidey1386273342570.jpg (500x375, 35K)

because he is fucking mysterio

I'm glad his suit isn't chitauri tech like everyone kept saying it was

How much is Mysterio paying you to talk him up?

I wonder how he's doing magic. He could probably give Dr. Strange a run for his money

how the fuck does he see out of that thing?

Truly, Mysterio is an Avengers team into himself. How does he do it? It's just mysterious!

That mysterio is a pretty cool guy he's the hero we need

Just, someone please storytime a Mysterio story already. I know OP is baiting but some people unironically believe this.

I wonder how he flies

Attached: tumblr_pr3vmovXth1xybs7eo2_540.gif (540x243, 2.37M)

Look at this face. You'd trust this face, right?

Attached: MYSTERIO THE MASTER OF ILLUSION.jpg (1040x1600, 416K)

You know the sad thing is that I bet the story and character in the film progresses organically in such a way that his fraudulence has weight and substance and you don't even think twice about why plot-wise he was always going to turn out to be a fraud. But all Yea Forums can think is "told you he was a liar! My entire appreciation of this movie hinged on them not fucking this up. I am completely incapable of appreciating the story they told and am going to go smugly say I told you so on Yea Forums having neither spoiled nor gotten the substance of the movie."

t. mysterio

It appears to be a hover board of some sort hidden by a fog machine. Mysterio would often use his green fog to project holograms too.

>Shilling for this movie so hard as to say "they showed you exactly what you expected as a twist but so well you should be thankful"

There's no hovercraft under the green smoke, he flies freely here, wonder how

Attached: mysterio in london.png (1759x823, 2.39M)

That's only because he's usually a dumbass with low self esteem.

On paper Spider is way more powerful than most his enemies, and even if some outclass him in brute strength his other abilities make him way more rounded.

But what's weird in is that in the next shot when flying towards the super monster the smoke is activated again around his feet. So what changed?

Maybe just a false/incomplete shot for the trailer, they always have those

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. It's probably older footage that didn't add the smoke effect yet. It's like all the details left out of the GotG trailer where Peter is running through the geysers.

>He's always in his costume and never in regular clothes because he loves being a hero that much
Spider-man why

Attached: 5.jpg (1092x534, 41K)

Go to bed Mysterio.

Maybe Mysterio doesn't actually look like Jake Gyllenhaal and that's just an illusion so he can seem more heroic and attractive. He has to wear the suit so he can keep up the illusion.

>>>/bugle/