OH GOD TONY HELP ME!!! HIS CLAWS ARE GOING RIGHT THROUGH MY SHELD I HAVE NO DEFENCE!!! HE'S GONNA KILL ME PLEAE TONYY...

>OH GOD TONY HELP ME!!! HIS CLAWS ARE GOING RIGHT THROUGH MY SHELD I HAVE NO DEFENCE!!! HE'S GONNA KILL ME PLEAE TONYY HELLP!!!

Attached: 06f216fd8c14d2a2115e9da1270699f5.jpg (1080x879, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_T7kasdwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you just come out of a 7 coma or something?

So you remember

> I DONT CARE

TONY HELP!

Attached: TONY.png (1039x681, 930K)

AHHHHH TONY MAKE ME LOOK USEFUL

Attached: combo.gif (498x276, 1.17M)

Why didnt Tony just shoot them himself

Don't worry Cap, I can handle him

Attached: 1556652095281.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Look how Tony is braced to withstand his fully charged shot in one direction without falling over, while Cap with his augmented strength could direct it. That's the reason.

The real reason is because it's more fun to fusion super hero powers. That's one of the things Incredibles 2 got right.

>"Clint."

Did the shield still have the claw marks in Endgame?

nah Tony painted it

Wouldn't that same force be hitting the rotating Cap? Couldn't Tony just rotate as well? I think it's just supposed to look cool, which it does. I think I remember this move from Ultimate Alliance.

Diverting all the power to the blast would take away from his power-movement system, and without thrusters in the other direction it would only be his suit's mass (inertia) holding him in place along with his physical stance braced against the energy blast. Whereas Cap, with his biological augmentation, would be free to deflect with his shield under his own power.
>or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_T7kasdwM

Also it was copied from a video game

HELP MISTER STARK WHAT DO I DO?!

Attached: Captain Pedophile.jpg (720x604, 275K)

Cap has grown a lot since the first Avengers.

AAAHHH CORVUS, SHE BROKE MY SWORD, SAVE ME!

Attached: Thanos vs Wanda.jpg (607x608, 167K)

Jesus fuck kid, you can get better than that manjaw fungus feet.

>DEFENCE
Off to your belove Britain, euroanon

OH GOD TONY PLEASE HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tony's DEAD user.

Just like the MCU franchise will be in five years.

I give it less honestly, I mean after Spiderman who else is there. I love doctor strange and ant man (ant man 2 was shit, but and they flanderized the shit out of ant man), but those movie hardly entice goers Black Panther 2 might be good again, but the again it won't have the appeal of being the 1st, Shang Chi who cares honestly unless they let actual asians direct it and we get a mix of Shang Hi hustlers and enter the dragon. After that Gotg will be solid, Thor 4 who knows at this point, Cap is old as shit so they may end up giving the Hammer to Jane, just making the movie about Fem Thor. Everything else that was mentioned could potentially be shit due to political agenda bullshit

Attached: Ironman spin.gif (720x308, 3.06M)

Why does he bother with the repulsors again?

sauce!!

Those were a one shot item. Immediately after that spin laser he ejects the cartridges from his wrists.

I wish

How many years have DCfags been saying this again?

If Black Panther was given the shield would he be called the American Panther or the Black American?

envy will never leave them

Yeah I noticed that. Why did he never make any more charges? They look pretty useful.

Captain Panther?

Why didn't he just start with that technique?

because it literally drains all the energy from his reactor
as shown in the movie

I miss this meme.

They should have had Tony and Rhodey do this signature move instead of Tony and Pepper in Endgame. Why downplay Rhodey over and over?

>Downplay
He had his own scene in Infinity War where he blasted a whole group of Outriders and he had his own version of the Hulkbuster, he's not downplayed.

>and he had his own version of the Hulkbuster,
He did??

When Peppers' given a Tony Rhodey callback in the last movie Tony stars in, he is. And Pepper didn't even like the suits and stuff.

Yes, the suit he wears in Endgame at the end is a new version of his regular suit, bulkier and with a different color pattern.
They needed to have Rescue and Iron Man working in tandem for the climax. It's not like Rhodey didn't have the rest of the movie to do stuff. He's not just Tony's sidekick.

Nah man triple tech missile spam that would put Macross to shame.

It's probably my opinion of not giving a single shit about Pepper in the MCU that's coloring my opinion of this. At least Rhodey was by his side when he died.
That would have been nice. I still wonder how they almost lost against 2014 Thanos.

AAAAAAHHHHH HELP ME SAM

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 8.50.27 AM.png (1135x427, 461K)

So where did Old Cap get a shield to give Falcon? Did he steal it from another timeline? In that case another Steve is left without his symbol.

Attached: tumblr_n271ohEDMc1r9b9rno1_r3_1280.png (861x526, 48K)

Attached: ROCKET HELP.jpg (1365x566, 57K)

He used them in Avenger's 1, but they were totally useless against the alien armor.

They are really good at cutting through steel, but not so good against cutting through supermaterials.

Attached: tumblr_n271ohEDMc1r9b9rno2_1280.png (998x589, 137K)

Black America

Because War Machine is shit in the movies, Cheadle plays a cunt

he found it in the script

He used the stones to make another shield. Or maybe he stole the mats in Wakanda then built it.

It makes sense that falcon gets the shield over bucky. Other than not raise a stink by making a white man giving a elite responsibility to another white man based solely on their history together, Bucky legit did jack shit after he turns to the good side.

I think Bucky picking up the shield was because Steve died right? It's a compelling motivation.
In the MCU, Bucky's just tired and sad. Plus he doesn't have as much combat experience of his own free will, not as much as Sam, in the modern world. And he deserves some rest. He just got free of mind control (Shuri's work in the IW prelude comic) before he was snapped and returned.

My theory is Old man cap cant be the cap that jumps out with the antman machine, cause they already explained that jumping to another time with the machine is actually jumping to another universe. Because its implied that old cap lived to old age and merely walked back to the same spot right after he jumped, that old cap is actually a cap from yet another universe that jumps to the original universe after they did their endgame. Original timeline cap is still in another universe and will do the same passing the shield scene to that universe’s falcon

Attached: Captain America shield.jpg (554x540, 118K)

didn't the based black man steal the wings from the whatever project he was one before

Natasha stole the wings, Sam only kept track of locations. Fort Mead if I recall correctly.

Not the same guy but i hope it dies. I am getting sick of them personally even though i don't watch these movies anymore.

Is Captain America a reality warper what's the explanation of this

>his entire ending

Attached: Hank Pym.jpg (296x170, 17K)

Scott's probably timeline hopping, giving Steve Pym particles as well as pounding America's Ass. And they got married.

>new phone who dis

Attached: D1F26B2A-C09C-452D-B31C-73D950325B09.jpg (738x479, 27K)

>He's not just Tony's sidekick.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

Fuck off already self inserting cuck.

You shouldn't have said the N-word, Cap.

Attached: rdj.png (474x263, 223K)

He's not, he's his equal. And that's why it should have been him up there. Not someone who dissed everything Tony did as Iron Man and spent years trying to make him give it up.

>they only reason any of they characters is important is because Goku has to patrol the rest of the universe

I can't wait for this Carol and Peter shit to die.

Are you retarded, you think popularity matters when MCU made Star-Lord into a household name?

>I WILL SAY WHENEVER I WANT TO, YOU PAMPERED PUNK!

Attached: e7d552fd-631e-4a7a-8ad9-6f897e52bb29.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

He was lost in time and space. That's literally one of the only ways for him to magically get another shield and its still confusing to you

This. Sam has stuck by Steve since they met. He helped against the winter soldier, he helped in Sokovia, the mission against crossbones, he was on Cap’s side during Civil War and was with him and Black Widow during the time between that and Infinity War. The only thing to ever break them apart was the snap.

someone gets it. Scott breeds Steve’s super solider man pussy every night. Sometimes they pull other Steves from alternate realities so all of the Steves can have a huge slutty orgy together. Scott likes to grow big and have them crawl around on his body like ants.

Based and Antpilled

i got the feeling since we saw bucky in wakanda that he's supposed to be retired.

clearly being a mind-controlled assassin fucked him up, and he seemed happy living one-armed and just having a normal life. they had to bring him back because the world was ending and they needed all the help they could get, and he understood that. but that doesn't mean he's able or willing to go back to active duty, as the new cap or as anything else. sam was the right choice, all along he's been the model soldier, just without the serum

>i do what he does, just slower