8 Spider-Man Movies And Nothing From Black Cat

Attached: Enji Night.jpg (1269x1904, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/silk-marvel-movie/#sony
youtube.com/watch?v=n78lhsmlBmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nEfcGXdcEdg
youtube.com/watch?v=6v0-1afNlkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sony hates her and Disney's SJW agenda does not allow a light-eyed blonde actress with DD cup and fat ass

Already 8 movies?

>tfw no Enji wife

Technically she was in Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Wasn't Felicia in the meeting when Harry took over Oscorp?

>Had the perfect actor for Felicia
>Cast her as Gwen Stacy

Attached: BDH.png (450x342, 239K)

Her design is "problematic" you bigot.

Same reason why Mileena got removed from Mortal Kombat.

Attached: 2342342352.png (180x219, 11K)

>Mileena for removed

No, Boon plans on charging you for her later with Reptile and all your other favorite and stable characters.

Reminder to jack off before starting threads on Yea Forums

why did you post a picture of yourself making strawman posts to try to deligitimize your political opponents in the eyes of random strangers on a board intended for discussing comics and cartoons?

People do that shit on Yea Forums every fucking day. Don't act like it's special.

Careful bro, I can hear the computer fan in his "brain" from here start to whir before his programming decides to reply that you are a SJW tumblr cuck

Be real, OP. The current Spiderfilms have a kid Peter, you seriously want to put a mommy type like Felicia in there?

Sorry your sex drive is broken you bent-dick faggot

Have you not seen the Carol/Peter Endgame memes?

Carol is frigid.

Sorry I hurt your feelings there bud, why don't you go look at the pretty video game ladies and comic books ladies that you like and feel a little better :(

Didn't think this warranted its own thread so I might as well ask here;

Is it true Silk is getting her own movie like Venom? How should it play out? Do you think it will revive interest in the character after her unfortunate rough start?

Attached: Silk cover.jpg (1596x2394, 611K)

Looked it up
>The character made brief appearances in two previous Marvel movies, though never as her superpower self. Tiffany Espensen played Cindy Moon in Sony’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, joining Peter Parker on the decathlon team, and reprised her role as one of the passengers on the bus with Peter at the beginning of Avengers: Infinity War.

So yeah it seems like stuff is happening.
>Do you think it will revive interest in the character
No one was interested in the character lol

Cindy had the shit luck of having Slott create her, and started out as a fetishized joke. By the time a new writer stepped in to salvage/do something with her, the damage was done and people moved on to Spider-Gwen

Seething

Admittedly I haven't read any of her runs, I just saw the synopsis and she seems about as donut steel as you can get (eidetic memory and the silk sense? really?)

Topher Grace would've been a good choice for Parker too. Spiderman 3 was a weird movie.

Well I don't blame you. When your most notable thing is you and Spider-Man uncontrollably fucking like rabbits because of pheromone shenanigans, you know you were thinking with your dick when writing.

Titless
11/10 ass but she is titless to play Felicia Hardy

Silver lining though, like comic Miles when your writing is just that bad a competent director and team of writers can develop you into something amazing.

It's an intricate corporate web of gut feelings and accounting programs. That Halley Berry movie that bombed will make sure nothing that has the words "Black Cat" in it will be made in a generation. Even if it's a different character.

>Her design is "problematic"

Not true, Scarlet Witch is always showing the good and Black Widow's tight black suit has also never been problematic
So they have no excuse

Attached: 5777ca2d3bcafaf3616f9cc946d710a0.jpg (1199x1797, 221K)

>Silk joins Sony’s growing roster of Spider-Man spinoff characters set to get their own film, beginning with Venom. Silver & Black, a film centered on Black Cat and Silver Sable, is also in the works but was recently put on pause while director Gina Prince-Bythewood and the creative team hash out the script. Other projects in development include Morbius the Living Vampire and Nightwatch, which has Spike Lee in talks to direct.

And the players gave their answer

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.png (619x417, 304K)

Please don't reply to the shitposter

That's what I'm kind of hoping for. I think Silk has potential, and frankly I like her better than alt universe Gwen Stacy (who is basically replacing original Gwen in the public consciousness). Although I'm not sure if the theoretical Silk movie is strictly a SONY thing or possibly going to interact with Peter. Either way I'd like to see more of her

Attached: Silk.png (835x1123, 1.16M)

Worth noting that since then, talks for Spike Lee to direct Nightwatch broke down and Silver & Black was cancelled in favour of giving Black Cat and Silver Sable solo movies.

Shit really? I really should check the dates on those articles.
How exactly do you make a Black Cat movie that's not a Spiderman movie?

It may get complicated because I also think she's going to be in the Spiderverse sequel

>Silver and Black
They not only avoided using her name, but also made her just a co-star and you're telling me they aren't scared shitless over how people remember "Black Cat"?

BlackCat PS4 was very disappointing
Only with Raimi we have good female casts
And I think Felicia will only appear after Catwoman comes in the new Batman.

Attached: spider-man-the-heist-ld-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 1.01M)

Felicia herself was fine, it's just that the entire DLC story was an unfocused mess. In fact you could have cut Black Cat's entire chapter and nothing would have changed given how very little impact she had on the plot

They'll most likely make one, After the Black Widow movie, Sony will probably want to fill that void with Black Cat and a Silver Sable movie.

I think they planned for her to be BC, but then she got pregnant.

Felicity Jones is still down to reprise her role as Felicia. She's a bigger name now after Rouge One.

>have literally perfect genes
>don't work out hard enough for a nice firm ass
why is Enji's ass so fucking droopy

In these 10 years I have never seen an actress in the MCU with this description

Robbie Thompson did a really good job with the character in my opinion, at the time she had the best female driven spider-book against Jessica and Gwen

Attached: image.jpg (560x893, 599K)

Poetry

Attached: RAINBOW MENAT.jpg (1200x675, 182K)

Sony cut her tits out
It's the same as doing Hulk pink

I'd lick the sweat off her ass

She's better as Gwen Stacy.

Felicia is too strong for pete's lame cock

Wasn't she Harry Osborn's employee in the shitty Mark Webb movies?

On a side note I still to this day firmly believe Sony execs only hired Webb because "Haha let's put Webb on Spider-Man! Funny pun!" and not because of his directing talents (or lack thereof)

The same way you make a Venom movie without Spider-Man: shittily and without soul

the problem is disney and not the characters, the suits

Attached: 88c6d8a3659be685f0b2c13425306146.jpg (495x751, 114K)

>Tiffany Espensen

What's the big problem with hiring THICC actresses?
All female cast of guardians of galaxy, captain marvel, valkyrie and manu more

Directors need to find a way to make her different enough from Catwoman for the general public. Normalfags will just see a Catwoman clone.

OK . what race she is going to be ? Anyone want to predict?

Cat-alan. Or maybe from Meow-zambique.

Black Cat could make for an interesting side-villain in a MCU Spider-Man movie, with her using her age and sexy looks to manipulate Peter into turning a blind eye towards her

Superman vs Spider-man XXX and Avengers vs X-Men are pretty good. Jazy Berlin nailed that role.

I think she's supposed to be in the Spider-Verse spin off.

nobody under 50 cares about catwoman tbqh

>Directors need to find a way to make her different enough from Catwoman for the general public
>if they play up the bad luck powers normalfags will just reeee about Domino

That didn't stop Burton to do Catwoman mein frend.

>1992 is the same as now
idiot

she was gonna be in Raimi's Spider-Man 4 but he'd cast Anne Hathaway to play her so honestly i'm glad it fell through.

the movie they have planned for her and Sable will never fucking happen and i'm glad of that, too.

the best non-comics version of her is still Web of Shadows and ending up with her requires the fucking evil ending.

too sexy for the screens

Mileena died in Mortal Kombat 2, her first fucking game. She's NOT an important character in the MK universe. People like you are the reason DC thinks Harley Quinn deserves to be pushed as hard as the Trinity.

They're going to be make her a tranny then.

>you know you were thinking with your dick when writing.
Pfft, you can totally have your dick be your creative consultant and still produce something more interesting than OG Silk, watch me:
>Scrap pheromone shite completely.
>Keep the powers and eidetic memory but make her a complete social sperg because she's spent her formative years alone in a bunker with only TV recordings and books for entertainment and exposure to the outside world, rather than treat it like nothing and have her be a social butterfly like every other female hero.
>Can't get any sort of job because of it let alone work at the Bugle.
>She becomes a hero so that she can try and survive on popularity and nepotism but she weirds people and other supers the fuck out with her lack of social graces and poorly kept appearance. She has zero friends, supers try to avoid a team up if they can help it. Played for laughs.
>She's thirsty as fuck and her perception of reality is shot to shit. Superheroes, Supervillains, man, woman, mutant it doesn't matter, she'll creep them all out equally.
>Eidetic memory means she'll remember every time she drops spaghetti in public. Cringes periodically when she suddenly recalls it even during heroics. It is both a blessing and a curse.
>Basically, make Silk Spider-Tomoko.

Attached: Tomoko_Cover-1.png (286x341, 166K)

Felicity Jones was Felicia in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, but it didn't get far sadly.

Attached: 4.png (485x485, 235K)

i'll say it
I want to marry Enji's thighs!

I don't mind the costume, it's the manjaw that ruins it.

Counter-point.
Mileena was in Mortal Kombat 2, the second Mortal Game ever. She's as important to the Mortal Kombat universe as Kitana.

If players don't buy a game because women are more dressed in it that in the previous entry (and remember this is a fighting game not some hentai or dead or alive ball game), then they don't deserve anything more than contempt.

>Mileena died in Mortal Kombat 2, her first fucking game
Sub-Zero died in Mortal Kombat 1

kek. Keep eating their shit and demanding seconds you drone, the next crash can't come soon enough.
This is a business and money speaks, you can't burn your established client base and then hold them with contempt when they refuse to buy your next product.
Developers and publishers aren't owed anything, it's the consumers who got them where they are that matter.
I say let NetherRealm Studios dumb down the game, put predatory microtransactions in it while covering up just the women, just as long as they don't think they're entitled to people's money for it.
MK11 does away with the women showing skin because it hurts the fragile sensibilities of people that don't like the games, next up will be the censoring of the gore because violence against women.

Attached: 1483306070535.png (333x260, 23K)

Comics need to burn and the writers need to be fired, this is disgusting.

There is unironically nothing wrong with violence against women. Prove me wrong.

This guy is clearly not a gamer.

youtube.com/watch?v=n78lhsmlBmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nEfcGXdcEdg
youtube.com/watch?v=6v0-1afNlkg

500 days of summer was decent

>same age BC team up with Spidey never
I already accepted that any ship with the two of them is impossible due to writers trying to push their favourite waifus on Peter. Goddamit Marvel, why do you hate her so much?

Attached: felicia_hardy_the_black_cat_by_chadthx1138.jpg (1000x647, 100K)