Interview reveals this was a Marvel Nintendo joint project and Nintendo pulled Koei in because they wanted someone who...

>Interview reveals this was a Marvel Nintendo joint project and Nintendo pulled Koei in because they wanted someone who knew action games
>all 3 companies involved with all aspects of the game in various ways
>the team from Koei is a mixture of people from Nioh/Ninja Gaiden and a few Omega Force members
>Marvel is helping with writing since Nintendo and Koei didn't think they could do it but Nintendo is most likely helping with writing smaller things like descriptions and generic battle chatter
>Marvel was extremely upset that Activision for turning Raven into a CoD team but were beyond excited that they got to work with Nintendo instead
>Nintendo and Marvel weren't saying much about if its connected to the first two but its most likely not anymore
>the Black Order will be bigger in this story than they were in the movie
>Injustice style comics around the game possible
>Infinity Stones story chosen so they can have more interesting locals
>"well" over 20 characters, made sure to say its not like 25
>Koei and Nintendo really wanted Wolverine and Storm and were ready to fight for them if they said no
>push to make sure you get the characters that people care about right away
>there are alternate skins
>there is a newgame plus
>emotes
>3 Spidermans because they had too many idea for one of them

Attached: D6IqW5TUYAArYhr.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opkOtApoqqI
gameinformer.com/2019/05/08/exclusive-hands-on-impressions-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Switch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3_ND0213_SCRN_07.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Attached: Switch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3_ND0213_SCRN_02.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

HELL YEAH

Attached: binary ua3.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: screen-shot-2019-02-13-at-23116-pm-1550097089285.png (1543x869, 1.13M)

Jesus, Carol's got a bit of the crazy eyes going on there. I guess that she just entered murder mode.

They better give me Tachibana Muneshige reskinned as Silver Samurai.

Attached: Mvc2-silver-samurai.jpg (550x800, 155K)

She's always in murder mode

>Marvel was extremely upset that Activision for turning Raven into a CoD team
I too am extremely upset about that.

Let's just get the complaints out of the way:

>Too much MCU shit
>X-Men don't make up the entire roster? Pass
>No Samus or Link? Pass
>No [favorite character]? Pass
>The game looks too cartoony
>The game doesn't look cartoony enough
>The roster isn't big enough

Feel free to add

>No Samus or Link
That's kinda surprising, since Nintendo has been pretty generous with crossover stuff lately.

Stop pushing Carol into everything. No one gives a shit about her Disney.

>Literally just everyone with live action shit they want to promote.

I hate Hollywood.

Yeah, she's only averaging 2 billion dollars per movie.

Attached: mmhmm.png (548x543, 357K)

>pushing Carol into everything
begone casualscum

Attached: Ms_Marvel_MUA_Costumes.jpg (676x256, 34K)

And 0 dollars on comics. It's hilarious that you are posting a comic picture of her since that is where no one gives a shit. Same for vidya as well. Without Disney doing everything they can for her, no one gives a shit.

If the japs stay based they'll at least get her black leotard in as a costume.

Not an argument you casual retard. Carol as she currently exists was created by a mega corporation because Disney wanted a wonder woman.

>And 0 dollars on comics.
user she literally has the #2 comic released this year. Only DC #1000 beat her.

>And 0 dollars on comics
Her current ongoing is selling 30k an issue, which is a modest success for comics.

That's Ms. Marvel Carol though, that's someone reading a comic. This is "Comic Written For A Movie Adaption" comic Carol and that's the one people don't like.

We miss Miss Marvel Carol.

>Carol tumblr tard calls anyone else casual

Its been so long my queen

>Miss
Exposing yourself as a casual, pathetic
Ms. Marvel Carol is the same as Captain Marvel Carol

Attached: ms.png (469x628, 77K)

>Get's a movie which boosts her sales
>Can only get 30k
FUCKING LOL

speak for yourself

they were supposed to be in the Nintendo version of Ultimate Alliance, cause other versions got exclusives but Nintendo said no

No one gives a shit about her besides ironic shitposters.

>Ms. Marvel Carol is the same as Captain Marvel Carol
No she isn't. If you really believe this than you clearly don't fucking read comics.

For an ongoing that's traditionally struggled with sales that doesn't have Batman or Spider-Man in it? Yeah, that's pretty good performance. Iron Man and Captain America are also selling in the same ballpark currently.

>>Koei and Nintendo really wanted Wolverine and Storm and were ready to fight for them if they said no
they probably wanted so many more X-Men characters but knew the only characters they could probably get away with begging for was the most famous X-Men character and Mrs. Wakanda

I'm impressed Nightcrawler got in, this was probably their "dark horse" pick

Attached: 1536295377084.jpg (330x330, 18K)

The push to make Carol into marvel's wonder woman started way before Disney bought them, it's why she's had a solo and been on an avengers team since house of m ended.

Read her every appearance from MSH #13. She's the same character from Ms. Marvel #1 to now. Now shoo casualgate.

Attached: 1547739679325.jpg (1856x772, 143K)

She was shit back then as well, so it doesn't matter.

God I want to fuck Storm

And they don't have solo movies that just came out. She isn't even selling that good any more and will likely go back to 10k soon.
False. Carol became Captain Marvel in 2012.

I was making a play on words of "MISSING" someone dumbass. Of course it's MS. Marvel but it's fun to say MISS Marvel as I MISS her.

Dumb ass.

Dumb asss

Double dumbass.

>Got amnesia
>Changed her name
>Acts completely different
But no, she is the same character right? She literally is a different person who happens to share the same body.

>False. Carol became Captain Marvel in 2012.
And they'd been building her up in prominence to eventually become Captain Marvel as early as 2006, you fucking casual.

Sure they were. She wasn't pushed nearly as hard until after Disney bought her. Stop pretending that you read shit comics.

>Amnesia is gone
>Name was changed before that anyway
>Acts the exact same
Fixed it

I hope at least one, or two, of Gambit, Cyclops, Jean, Emma, X-23, or Magik makes it in. It would suck if there's just three X-Men.

>Acts the exact same way
You can't seriously believe this. You are trolling or talking out of your ass.

Yeah, she became captain marvel in 2012 but prior to that she had her longest running solo and was leader of a few avenger s teams because marvel had been pushing her as their top female hero.

> She wasn't pushed nearly as hard until after Disney bought her.

She was front and center in almost every single Avengers team, crossover, and event written between 2006 and 2012. They were literally calling her one of Marvel's post prominent heroines as early as 2010, you fucking moron. Stop pretending that you know what you're talking about.

>She had her longest running solo
You act like this is an accomplishment lol.
>Prior to that
Disney bought Marvel in 2009

>n-nuh uh!!
the absolute state of casualgate

Attached: Ms. Marvel 048 (2010) 007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

>As early as 2010
See Lol, tumblr really is retarded

You are a complete fucking casual, or too fucking young to even remember the oughts.

>Can't argue
>C-Casual
>Coming from the tumblr retard that pretends to read comics

Attached: Captain-Marvel-001-(2014)-004.jpg (1920x2951, 1.48M)

Attached: Ms. Marvel 048 (2010) 006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.42M)

>So fucking retarded he posts an issue from a comic that came out in 2014 to try to argue a character was known BEFORE 2009

And this started in 2006, a full three years before Disney bought out Marvel. She was also practically the main character of Secret Invasion, which was released a year before the buyout.

Again, stop pretending you know what you're talking about, retard.

Comic book characters act wildy different from month to month anyway because of shit writing by too many cooks

Give Frank and Ghost Rider please.

Attached: 1483961890807.jpg (946x1280, 307K)

Yeah but they specifically gave Carol amnesia so they could rebrand her.

>A character got a story in 2006 see!
So? She wasn't even in fucking Marvel ms Captain While Shulky was. Your shitty argument is bullshit and you know it.

>so fucking retarded he can't read a thread properly

>Injustice style comics around the game possible
I don't give a shit about that. Where's the Marvel vs. Capcom ongoing comic you've had two decades to make now?

*Marvel vs Capcom.
Not an argument tumblr

Attached: kisspng-she-hulk-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds-u-she-hulk-5ac55d178f1063.2999822515228838635 (900x900, 135K)

dead along with the future of any Marvel and Capcom crossovers.

>Literally was Captain Marvel in House of M in 2005
>Solo series in 2006
>Became leader of the Mighty Avengers in 2007
>Became a recurring character in the highly-popular MUA 1 and 2
>Was one of the main characters of the hugely-successful Secret Invasion event in 2008
>B-BUH SHE WAS ONLY PUSHED ONCE DISNEY BOUGHT MARVEL

Fuck off retard.

amnesia that lasted like two months

Haven't you learned not to waste your time arguing with casuals, it's a fools endeavor that only serves to give that retard the (you)s he so desperately craves.

Yet she didn't officially take the mantle until 2012. >Solo series in 2006
So? She got a solo, so do other characters.
She was so unpopular that Marvel didn't even want to put her in Marvel vs Captain but Rocket Raccoon who was a literally who before the movie got in.
I guess Wally West is being pushed because he is in a currently popular comic as well right?
>S-Stop arguing with him, it will let the rest of the board know how fucking retarded we are, but let me call him the casual!

>So? She got a solo, so do other characters.
Name a few other female characters who got a solo around that time.

How long did they last?

>B-But Carol was put in a comic!
And after Disney bought Marvel she was shoved into everything. You are lying to yourself if you seriously think her exposer in pre-Disney Marvel was anywhere like after Disney bought Marvel.

She Hulk.

Funny given that it's all meaningless now. With X-Men movie rights are back with Marvel and all that.

>You are lying to yourself if you seriously think her exposer in pre-Disney Marvel was anywhere like after Disney bought Marvel.
She was literally being shoved in to everything Avengers-related for a solid three years you fucking moron. It might not be on the level that she was post-Captain Marvel but you're a lying sack of shit if you genuinely think they weren't shilling her hard before then.

itd be nu-rider and probably nigel higgins as a contest of champions tie-in

A howard the duck movie would have topped 2 billion if it was sandwiched between IW and EG

>S-She was in avengers
So were other Captain Marvels. She was a C lister.

This has to be the dumbest nigger I've seen on the board all year, I didn't expect this level of stupid until at least mid summer.

What do you expect? Idiots who just watched the CM movie want to act like they totally read her comic and they didn't just come to this board because of the movie.

She was literally the leader of the entire team you moron.

>So were other Captain Marvels.
Back when The Avengers were still the D-list team where all characters went to die. Marvel was pushing The Avengers as their premiere superhero team after House of M and she was their leader or member of the team throughout that entire period.

So was Booster gold for a while. I guess Booster was being pushed right?

Cancelled at 38 issues.

Which is longer than the vast majority of Carols runs.

Carol became Captain Marvel 3 years after Disney bought marvel, and it was to keep the trademark, not some culture war bomb mandated by Disney. She shows up in books but she's never a central figure in those books outside her one title.

Nope, Ms. Marvel's run lasted longer and She-Hulk consistently gets cancelled at 12 issues since.

Then pushed her to hell and back from 2015 and onward.

I was talking about you, retard.

>Since
Only proving the point about how Marvel pushes Carol now instead of better characters

>lose argument
>Has a temper tandrum
Tumblr everyone

Spidey, Cyclops, Dardevil, and Ghost Rider are the only people I care about getting in.

Female Kree asserting her dominance on the males.

She-Hulk's runs have all cratered into the ground, Carol's sell steadily.
Deal with it, casualscum.

I hope that they put some obscure villains in as fights.

Attached: Salem-Seven-Fantastic-4-Marvel-Comics-Perez-h.jpg (725x565, 222K)

>Carol's sell steadily
Yeah, steadily low LOL
WIth a movie all she can get is 30k fucking sales.

>And 0 dollars on comics.
Literally no one reads comics anyway though. Why do people use comic book sales as a metric for success in the 2019th year of our lord? It's equivalent to using stamp sales as a metric.
>h-how can you say people like your character when their stamps only sold 2000 copies?

Movie releases rarely correlate to comic sales. Aquaman also made a billion last year and his ongoing was still struggling in the 20k zone.

>N-No one reads comics, N-Nerd
>I-I mean Casual!
>Who cares about all these other comics that are selling though

>lose argument
What the duck are you talking about? If anyone was losing it's you, the fact is that marvel has been pushing Carol since 2006 the only difference now is that they changed her superhero name and she's written worse.

Congrats, you got two of them.

Gee I wonder what could have possibly pissed off Nintendo from letting them use Samus and Link.
>youtube.com/watch?v=opkOtApoqqI

>The only difference is that they rebranded her and push her into everything while before she got a solo if she was lucky

I'm not the casual guy, retard. It probably shocks you that there's more then one person ITT who you thinks you're a moron, but here we are.

Shut up, faggotron

>Can't make an argument
>B-But you are the casual one!
>Sure no one who reads comics actually likes Captain Marvel b-but i'm totally not just a moviefag from tumblr

and I want Batman

>Push character into every game, event, ect possible
>Still can't get above 30k sales
Why does no one like her?

Attached: Carolthread.png (1089x747, 1.11M)

Post the characters you'd like to see that probably won't be in

>Hank and Jan
>Daredevil
>Silversurfer
>Ghost Rider
>Punisher
>Hercules
>Songbird
>Any of the fantastic four

>She was only given a solo
>And was the team leader of the New Avengers during their commercial peak
>And was front and center in two different events
>And was outright foreshadowed to become Captain Marvel in House of M
>But other than that Marvel wasn't pushing her at all!

Fuck off, retard.

And once again the drama and faggotry revolving this bland character kills another thread, bye.

Wow, she was in an event? I guess Booster Gold and Wally West are being pushed by DC then!
That's totally the same as her being pushed into everything despite no one actually liking or wanting her.

> when another thread succumbs to be thread about Carol
why not just name Yea Forums to /caro/ since you dicklickers bring her up on every fucking thread?

>Leader of the avengers
As if that means anything. So was pic related you idiot. Does that mean Marvel was pushing her too because that clearly wasn't the case.

Attached: 200px-Monica_Rambeu_Captain_Marvel[1].png (200x431, 112K)

Daredevil is in.

>Magik
>She-Hulk
>Human Torch
>Agent Venom

>Does that mean Marvel was pushing her too
of course they fucking were
Fuck off moron

>Wow, she was in an event?
Was pretty much the main character of Secret Invasion, retard. The fact you're trying to compare that to Heroes in Crisis pretty clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

See , retard

>Of course they fucking were
Then why did they drop her so fast? That doesn't sound like a push to me faggot. I wish she was because she is a lot more interesting than Carol ever was.

And Wally and Booster gold are the MCs of Heroes in Crisis. That doesn't mean shit.

Disney bought Marvel in 2009

>"Market research says Iron Man and Spiderman are at a new popularity peak this decade thanks to the movies."
>"Right, lets push more Cap Marvel and Squirrel Girl"
They deserve their stupidity

Attached: 1555553370705.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

>D-list team
>Has Thor and Captain America in it

in order to get off the faggot train okay
> Antman
>Jessica Jones
> Black Bolt
> Trident
> The Thing
> Blade

>And Wally and Booster gold are the MCs of Heroes in Crisis
And Heroes in Crisis isn't even remotely comparable to Secret Invasion.

Yeah and wanted a Wonder Woman so in 2012 they made her Captain Marvel and pushed her into shit

It's literally the most popular event right now besides maybe Doomsday clock which is the most popular event in years.

>Ares
>Moonstone
>Adam Warlock
>Quasar (Wendell)
>Phyla-Vell
>Darkhawk
>Nova (Richard Rider)
>Rogue
>Mantis
>Songbird
>Cable
>Super Skrull

And if they are brave enough
Stiltman

Because nobody liked her and they wanted Cap back
Still nobody likes her except Yea Forumsntrarian scum and Carolhaters
People like the Kit Renner version of her in the MCU more

>300+ issues
>D list
Name another D list comic from the big two that has been consistently ongoing for that long

I assume that's just a cover otherwise if Conner was doing a captain marvel run everyone would buy it if only for the titties

>Jan
>>Daredevil
Both are in

>Daredevil
He's right there above Nightcraler.

Attached: marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-release-date.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

Justice League.

Nobody likes Carol but Disney keeps pushing her. I wish Disney bought Marvel back then so then at least the CM we got shoved into everything was semi likable.

I would normally consider this ironic but from Disney shills anything is possible.

Carol became Captain Marvel to hold the CM trademark away from DC. Disney really didn't have anything to do with it.

Playable characters so far

Black Panther
Black Widow
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Crystal and Lockjaw
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doctor Strange
Drax
Falcon
Gamora
Groot and Rocket
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Nick Fury
Nightcrawler
Scarlet Witch
Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Star-Lord
Storm
Thor
Venom
Wasp
Wolverine

It was literally the d-list containment book for most of the eighties up until Morrison's JLA, same as Avengers.

>>Nobody likes Carol
$1.1 BILLION
B
I
L
L
I
O
N

Attached: carlol.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

Talking about comics. Go back to Yea Forums.

I wonder how they're going to differentiate the 3 spiders.

Peter Parker's the jack of all trades warrior, Spider-Gwen's the agility-based rogue, Miles is the abilities-based mage.

The difference is that they purposely wanted to give less popular characters more exposer. This doesn't fit with the Disney shill narrative.

Wasp & Crystal I think are the biggest surprises so far.

Detective Comics 1000 526941
Captain Marvel 1 133899
Batman Who Laughs: The Grim Knight 1 133656
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 122928
Doomsday Clock 9 120079

Attached: carolahe.png (234x234, 93K)

>Disney movie makes money
Not surprising. Now get her comic to make a penny.

Monica wasn't pushed at the time, she was made into leader because she was Stern's pet character and he wanted to give her a little more prominence.

So what you're saying is, Miles will be the fun one.

Then went back down to shit a few months later.
>Being surprised that a #1 sells well

Miles would have to be the rogue, bro, he turns invisible and has a one shot kill power.

>Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy)
When will she die?

Captain Marvel should be the new Korra. An unlikable character that you want to hate fuck. But sadly her current version (live action and in comic) is to fugly to even want to hate fuck.

Why are people still engaging with this dumbass? Ignore the faggot and talk about what characters or costumes you want to see.

>W-why does he keep destroying my shitty shill argument!

>The difference is that they purposely wanted to give less popular characters more exposer
No, it's because none of the creative teams behind the big-name characters wanted their characters associated with the team (with Dennis O'Neill being the only exception because he pitied Giffen and Dematteis), at first because they were retelling their origins and didn't want to tie them up with the Justice League, and later because they were considered a joke. George Perez literally demanded that Wonder Woman be taken off of Justice League Europe two issues in because he hated the team. They only started being taken seriously again when Morrison took over.

Which is clearly different than what the Disney shill is saying in that Avengers was also D list until recently.

>only good looking Carol lewd I have seen
>No source

They were though.

You guys think Thanos will be playable?

Why would a D list team get 300 issues faggot? Justice League had periods of being less popular but it was very popular before that.

Hopefully as a new game+ thing or an endgame plot twist.

Bendis' avengers had the only Marvel heroes that weren't D list at the time (Spidey and Wolverine) for like 10 years and that was well before the MCU

Because the main appeal was that it had a constantly rotating cast of C and D-list characters who wouldn't get the time of day in their own solo series, with a small, core cast of B-listers being the only consistent parts. It was never extremely popular, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men were considered the premiere Marvel superhero teams until House of M, where the X-Men got drastically reduced in shilling, that The Avengers started getting pushed as A-List.

You wanna know how low priority they were? Mark Miller called their Ultimate Universe equivalents The Ultimates specifically because Marvel editorial demanded it because they thought calling them The Avengers would actively hurt the brand.

misterjer
Him and the rest of the Black Order

Attached: all_smiles.png (419x754, 535K)

The fantastic four are more than likely going to be dlc.

As long as Carol's classic black leotard costume is available I'll be fine with her in the game.

Then it clearly had solid sales user. Again, it had a lot of not known characters but it was a decently popular comic.

Yes, we're in agreement there. Monica was a leader of The Avengers when it was a low-priority, moderately successful team book. Carol Danvers was leader of the Avengers when Marvel was actively shilling them as their A-list superhero team. I'm saying there's a difference in priority here.

No one on that list is without a movie or show adaption of some kind. They could/should have thrown in Moon Knight to prove someone was still reading comics and stuff and he's been in these games before.

Is this game a switch exclusive? I really want it on ps4

Monica lead the avengers twice. She literally lead the avengers after Carol. The argument literally makes no sense if people are trying to say Carol is important but Monica wasn't.

Yes.

>Crystal and Lockjaw
probably one of the closest we got to a "weird character" pick, but they're only in as remnants from the Inhumans push
>all the guardians of the galaxy cast
is this all that necessary to put over more interesting characters? the ones who'd have a unique moveset (Groot) has to share space with Rocket
>Nightcrawler
we live in a world where he's a "weird character" pick don't we. sad
>Spider-Gwen and Miles
why bring in Multiverse nonsense into this

otherwise, these are some pretty obvious picks, very inoffensive, not very interesting

is this game why we don't have any news on Ni-oh 2
they've been working on this over that

You are huffing fucking paint if you think Nightcrawler is a "weird character" pick. X-men are still huge and nightcrawler is still the goat.

>Nintendo and Marvel
>Not DC
Yikes

Nintendo approached Marvel, I assume they didn't care about DC since they can market this in japan.

Is it actually going to have characters people want or are they going to do a MvC:Infinite and shove it full of characters no one cares about?

Medusa

i know he's not, i know he's a staple character with lots of popularity
but considering Disney/Marvel's synergy push they would want you to have considered all of the X-Men as obsecure characters

This. Retards saying Carol was always pushed have to be paid shills.

Disney is getting the X-men back so why would they give a fuck?

She isnt important now sweetie

The game was most defiantly in development before the deal became news.

And yet they caved when Nintendo asked for X characters.

>Carolhaters hiring paid shills
they're so dumb they'd do it for free

Its Wolverine and Mrs. Wakanda
Though its pretty unbelievable that Wolverine wasn't even in MvC Infinite
Someone must have really had to beg for Deadpool and Nightcrawler though

Pretty sure Storm has more name appeal from being in the X-men movies than being married to Black Panther in a shitty comic no one has read

X-characters haven't been banned for years

He’s talking about the Disney shills obviously. Also everyone hates Carol. It’s why no one reads her.

a little bit of both I'd say
but both Wolverine and Storm have notable appearances working outside of the X-Men realm.
Deadpool to sorta
Nightcrawler is the only one who's purely known for X-Men appearences

there wasn't a single one in MvC: Infinite

Plus the X-Men and FF aren't even mentioned once in Insomniac Spidey. The two FF costumes were only patched in after it was clear that the Fox buyout was 100% going through.

They were apparently really trying to let people know that this is probably only half of the roster they've shown so out of 40+ characters there will probably be some obscure characters

>but they're only in as remnants from the Inhumans push
Kamala doesn't count?

No, Black Panther marrying Storm was for Tchalla's benefit, not the other way around. Storm was riding high from the x-men movies (X3 came out that same year) and Black Panther was a literal who outside comic circles.

This mix of movie and comic designs bugs me.

Muneshige was a lot of fun to play in 4. His special that set up mighty strike was awesome to exploit.

Darkhawk

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 432K)

either way, she still has notoriety outside of X-Men appearances
i still remember her being in 90s Spider-Man

nigga we are lucky to get ONE of the x-men let alone three

>>X-Men don't make up the entire roster? Pass
Oh, another X-fag making tantrums because 3/4 of the roster are not retarded mutants (and most of them with boring powers).

The only that really stands out is Star-Lord. At least for me.

Also what are the odds of getting a Shadow Spider Alt for Miles?

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1332x2048, 610K)

The post was clearly a pisstake, user.

>Get all the Avengers
>Get the Wasp
>No Ant-Man
KEKED

They're wasting their capcom tie in. I mean, Marvel vs Capcom vs SNK vs Tekken? Who wouldn't want that shit?

Too many deals and the Tekken dev team said they no longer want to do Tekken X Street Fighter.
Capcom already lost everyones trust with MvCI showing they don't know how to make fighters.

He'd make a better alt for Cloak and Dagger

Might be pretty good, it's not like Miles has had a lot of different looks.

What could they even do for Miles and Gwen?

>shadow spider
>spider-verse graffiti costume

>gwenpool
>naked gwen stacy

Gwen could just be any female spider, like Silk or a Spider-Girl.

Based on a comment made by one of those GI guys it sounds like Koei or Nintendo were the ones who wanted it to be MAU3 so they didn't have to start pitching ideas from scratch, Marvel is cool with it but really wants Nintendo to make a game in house as if it was their own similar to Sony with Spiderman.

You could do Miles store bought halloween costume. Either the Movie version with the cape or the 1610 version with the elbow and kneepads.

Gwen could do the Gwenom look or The Mary Janes Drummer look.

The Great Lakes Avengers
Viv Vision
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
Psylocke

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 has no X-Men or FF characters even though 1 and a bunch of them. They also don't have Namor and Atlantes is in

Black Cat
Lizard
Marrow
Omega Red
Angela
Deaths Head
Random

jesus christ thats bad

>Antman
>Iceman
>Sunfire
>Agent Venom
>Moon Knight
>Spider-Man 2099, Scarlet Spiders
>Any and all Spidey villains

Nanor and Atlantis haven't been in anything since the first ultimate alliance, his rights are all kinds of tangled up.

it gave a chance for a bunch of characters who would never be in a game to have a little spotlight.

Can see Vertigo being Agatha Harkness's right hand witch in WandaVision.

Blue Marvel
Monica Rambeau
Hercules
Doctor Voodoo
Clea
Namor
Red She-Hulk
Machine Man
Elsa Bloodstone
Boom Boom
The Captain
Jimmy Woo
Namora
Venus
Gorilla Man
M11
The Uranian

There is not a single discouraging word in this post.

God, I wish I had a Switch so I could play this game.

Is Punisher in?

Death's Head.

Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
and guess who?
Power Pack
and Rogue
and Black Cat
and Clea

Me-me? I'm a demoman boy.

Attached: 1549112389320.gif (250x430, 32K)

Shes a newer inhuman

Ohh I'll be all over ya laddie... LIKE SHINGLES

Attached: Demoman.png (300x475, 168K)

its sad Songbird never became a staple character
i don't think she would have been an X-Men or Spider-Man character so i see no reason why Disney would push her away for synergy

but it seemed for the longest time they were trying to push her a bit but then kind of lost interest

Spidermans because they had too many idea for one of them
Hoping for Peter, Miguel and Kane
I know I'll get Peter, miles and Noire

Who knows maybe DLC could see more members who they were still wanted in the game get a shot.

Post your 4 characters dream team:
>Peter Parker
>Dr. Strange
>Iron Man
>Wolverine

Shadow spider is actually a decent hero name. Why isn’t that his name while Pete’s alive?

>Read her every appearance from MSH #13
Says the user. Unless you give evidence, these words mean nothing retard.

Who cares, its just going to be a movie wankfest.

So this is being develop by Team Ninja? That would explain the vibe off the look of the characters I got. Stylized in a mix of east and west.

Disney could've made a fucking Taskmaster movie and it would've made a billion.

two different spider-people other than Spider-man taking up the starting roster slot. Fucking hell, they should have been DLC rather than damn starters.

Nintendo wants those switch sales from the Marvel movie hype. Smart business move desu

>>push to make sure you get the characters that people care about right away

So why do we have Captain Marvel, Miss Marvel and miles who the fuck would want them?

Miles at least has a decent movie to his name.

Mutants are in! Storm is in! And she has titties!

That's because the Jabs had character design duties on this game. Though I have a feeling they wanted to go with the leotard version of the costume rather than the pants one.

uhh daddy

I wish this game doesn't exist, Fuck modern marvel.

>Koei and Nintendo really wanted Wolverine and Storm and were ready to fight for them if they said no
Both companies are based af.

>Nintendo and Marvel weren't saying much about if its connected to the first two but its most likely not anymore
Reminder that the first one was intended to promote the Ultimate universe (hence the name), then that was dropped in the sequel as they decided to just adapt Civil War.

Like that he's a mixture of classic and Hemsworth with the beard.

>No one gives a shit about her
I do.

I'm hoping for Cyclops and Beast, personally.

Four of them (Gwen and Miles)

>I do.
Fuck off basedboy.

Cyclops
Colossus
NSTW (actual oc from Fox and probably won't be cleared)
Jubilee
Blade
Juggernaut
Kingpin (actual boss)
Punisher (probably replaced by Fury again)
Cable
Domino
Taskmaster
Spider-verse roster (Noir, Ham, Peni)
Baraka-pool
The Fantastic 4 (of course)
Lash
Moon Knight

Rude.

Who knows, they might add them in later. Chances are they might pop up at E3, or as post-game DLC to keep people interested in it long-term.

>We miss Miss Marvel Carol
>we
Speak for yourself, Carol always sucked.

Attached: 1437670524429.jpg (293x219, 18K)

>30k
That's borderline cancellation numbers, user.

Okay, don't like hot chicks in assfloss then, king queer.

There's a metric fuckton of other female characters that fit that requirement you asshat, and without the shitty personality to boot.

Carol is the best female character Marvel has. Have sex.

Storm is. Have sex with a horse.

>Storm is

Attached: bwahaha.png (697x603, 538K)

Black Knight

It really isn't, as evidenced by the few dozen Marvel and DC characters who have been hovering in those sales numbers and below for several dozen issues and remain uncancelled. Right now, anything below 20k is cancellation numbers.

>Marvel was extremely upset that Activision for turning Raven into a CoD team but were beyond excited that they got to work with Nintendo instead
Does this mean that there's a strong chance we'll get Nintendo characters in the game?

When was the last time Storm got a movie? You'd think the supposed best character would be acknowledged appropriately.

How long until the Mouse buys Nintendo?

They can't.

>Marvel is helping with writing
What's there to help with?
>Marvel was extremely upset that Activision for turning Raven into a CoD team
Meanwhile everyone is upset with Marvel over what they did to MvC

Remember the last time the Japanese touched storm?

Attached: 1301959634875.png (848x480, 363K)

Capcoms fighting game division also had a hand in that trainwreck.

I sure do.

Attached: 1534884562617.png (877x1079, 599K)

Marvel pulled some shit over MvC3 as well, Capcom had to fight tooth and nail to get Shuma in the game and even then Marvel only gave them the greenlight if the character was made DLC. Furthermore MvCI still had fantastic gameplay

>it gave a chance for a bunch of characters who would never be in a game to have a little spotlight.
did it really though?
most of the actual newcomers were DLC
the only brand new charactesr were Gamora, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Winter Solider, and Black Widow
all of these characters whom are MCU characters

Attached: mvcinfinite-character-select-screen-dec2017.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

non-Japanese companies can't buyout Japanese ones

Everyone says that but nobody gives any proof about it

Damn I'm glad this shitheap flopped.
>mfw they gave Dante a Donte skin for some fucktarded reason

Attached: 1547388282048.jpg (254x283, 14K)

>he is glad that the best gameplay in the series flopped

And that's a good thing.
It was a soulless abomination, and had the worst roster and artstyle of any crossover fighter ever.

Attached: 1533577890538.jpg (274x266, 32K)

Had Carol so it was automatically better than any without Carol.

Attached: captain_marvel_by_nopeys-dcch9l7.jpg (600x927, 110K)

Caroltard delusion is entertaining.

Yet it still had the best gameplay in the series

The playstation buttons used in the demo?

Why are people complaining about MCU characters in the roster? The first game was mostly a mix of the early 2000s movie characters and soon-to-be MCU characters. And it came out around the time Marvel was pushing the Avengers hard in the comics and prepping the Iron Man movie.

Attached: MV5BMmRhN2QwMDgtYWEzNi00ZjdkLTlhMmMtZDQ3NjQxOTA2N2QwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgwNzg0MzY@._V1_.jpg (640x229, 53K)

I was talking about lego marvel super heroes 2.

no chance

Attached: D1MN27eUcAAPmLH.png (1080x1350, 681K)

If we get Moon Knight, Ghost Rider and Silver Surfer I’ll be satisfied

>Nanor and Atlantis haven't been in anything since the first ultimate alliance, his rights are all kinds of tangled up.
I know, I'm saying that Atlantes was an area in LMSH2 but they didn't have Namor

Is there a universe where Spiderman is a mutant?

Actually it was lemuria, which in the comics was a rival underwater nation. It's where Llyra was from.

Why is deadpool in everything again?

Because he's very popular with the young people.

Nova
Luke Cage
Herc
Cyclops

Marvel is bigger seller now due to the movies. DC has had a few successes, but Nintendo doesn’t wants Aquaman and Shazam money, they want fucking Avengers money. It makes sense that they’d approach Marvel. Plus, Marvel is more popular than DC in Japan. At best, people in Japan are familiar with Batman, Superman, maybe Wonder Woman and Shazam, then the Teen Titans.

He's in.

Attached: Black_Knight_Vol_4_2_Marvel_'92_Variant_Textless.jpg (600x897, 153K)

Nah, I’d rather Capcom approach DC for a crossover, especially since DC would t be nearly as clingy when it comes to what characters they could use. After MvCI, I don’t want to even consider a return. Hell, port Tatsunoko vs Capcom, goddamn it!

gameinformer.com/2019/05/08/exclusive-hands-on-impressions-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3

> only 4 powers on each character
fuck this bullshit

we got monkey's paw'd on this one lads

Attached: 1243649017051.jpg (734x598, 80K)

What interview?
From what I hear it wasn’t just PS2 buttons but they showed the prototype builds of Samus and Link on a PS2 dev unit.

Wait really? You sure it doesnt mean you can only assign 4 powers? Cause that's how it was in the old games

>Bad shitty mc

DMC fans don't know how to meme.

So is Spidey and Star Lord, but at least they don't take up every fucking appearance in constant franchises at once.

no, only 4 each, you can just switch which button they're on

> Reeves: You touched on the powers a bit there. I think that’s another area where I was hoping for a bit more. The old games definitely streamlined the leveling process, but I still yearn for the deeper progression systems in games like Diablo III. It doesn’t feel like this series has evolved with the times. I was a bit disappointed that each hero only has four powers, and while you can swap out which button is assigned to each power, there isn’t much customization beyond that. Of course, you can power up each of these moves, but by the end of the game, I don’t think my Thor will be much different from your Thor. (I guess there is only one God)

i am so disappointed. i just reinstalled MUA1 and a shitload of character mods for it too to get hyped

Attached: 1213252772032.jpg (380x288, 42K)

hype killed

Well shit. Yeah, not really interested in this anymore. I mean that's just a straight downgrade from the old games.

Don't really care since the roster is gonna be a lot bigger.

Think you can do better?

Gotta have 24/7 resting bitch face in order to defeat the patriarchy!