Are the two twins?

Attached: 1554514271825.jpg (1179x911, 121K)

They're a litter.

both true. As we see, they had one set of twins, then another set of twins. so apparently that's how wildcats reproduce. at least this family.

also cute outfit swap
we need more Tcats threads.

Attached: wilyfamily picnic.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

Right? The possibilities of combinations are mind-boggling. The little ones are too little for now, but...

I like their old outfits better. Tunics > weird circus outfits.
You think the younger two are still nursing?

>trap Wilykat
Nice, please tell me there's more art like this.

Attached: This pleases Thanos.jpg (1041x552, 74K)

The rule of thumb is that the new show had better art, animation, and general style, but the old show had better costume design

yeahhh I kinda.. kinda like that myself.
you cannot be serious. The old outfits were absolutely goofensauce.

They're dead.

only their dad died, the rest of the family's presumably alive!

Reminder that nu-She-Ra stole the idea for giving a catgirl stirrup leggings from Thundercats

I mean technically stirrup leggings is from gymnastics, whereas the thundercats are mostly wearing what can only be described as spats, sometimes spats with stirrups. More often something more akin to Naruto's open sandals.

Best kittens

Attached: Wilykit and kat cutepaws.gif (245x138, 497K)

It's true that she was supossed to end up with lion-o?

Attached: 1526783457830.gif (312x176, 2.47M)

first of all, it's true whether the creators say so or not
secondly, yes. it's true.

Fuck, that's great.
Has been there any other case of a canon age-gap relationships in western cartoons?

Attached: s.jpg (852x777, 531K)

Is canon that the cartoon beetlejuice has feeling for lydia and he's just waiting for her to be "that" age"

Attached: 30260fbb33a8c84946f83ad19e7d22b8.jpg (480x270, 59K)

Attached: 1550634370467 (1).jpg (1024x768, 532K)

Stirrup socks I guess.

Attached: 1520650953858.jpg (525x368, 66K)

Compare to Nu-Catra.

Attached: 1546917567695 (1).jpg (751x1063, 86K)

The age gap isn't as big as it seems. You might look at Lion-o and think "oh he's almost as tall as Tygra, he must be a full grown-ass man" but keep in mind Lion-o's dad Claudus is MASSIVE. He's head and shoulders taller than Lion-o is. Whereas Tygra is roughly the size of the rest of his people. I reckon Lion-o is no older in the present-day than Tygra is in this flashback screenshot.
Meanwhile Wilykit is A) a smallish race and B) malnourished. Granted she's definitely still a kid (visibly smaller than her mom) but Lion-o's not some geezer.

Attached: Claudus_tygra-youth.jpg (640x360, 77K)

Hmm, those look more like toeless-heelless socks, and this kind of art is known to base a lot of its outfits on the seams found in other outfits.
Here they're definitely drawn as stirrups though. Tough to say
Yeah that probably was inspired by tcats now that you show me.

Attached: Ddh52f9U8AANFBU.jpg (996x1520, 362K)

did you really have to post the most fetishy image you could find, user?

What do you mean? That's a perfectly masculine outfit.

Let's be fair, if you're illustrating a character's footwear, what OTHER than fetish art is going to do the job? it's a part of the body you don't usually get to see in any detail at all

for a Tales game maybe. I'm all for skirts on dudes, but not tubetops.

Did they find his body?

Why did 90s digital shading look so awful?

lack of advanced enough techniques coded into art programs

looks good to me. what's not to like?

The colors are really muddy, and everything looks like it's made out of the same vaguely plasticity material besides the metal

Those dorito eyes piss me off. Why is it that 80s cartoons couldn't do eyes? That decade perfected almost every part of the human body, but they always fucked up when it came to the goddamn eyes. They always drew them either too small, or in some weird non-eye shape

it's dark in there
and why wouldn't it all look like it's made of the same plastic material? it's 2d line drawings. that's... how those look. Nobody's expecting subsurface scattering. all we ask is heavy metallic shading on the metal (which we get), micro details in the inks (done) and shiny shit in the hair (right there).

Er, these pictures are unusually good examples of the eyes on this show. Normally they were boring, realistic lemon-shaped eyes. Realism was the name of the game at the time. That's why the most interesting 80s thundercats designs were the ones you can tell the japanese animators had more influence on, like Slythe and the Lunataks

based

found the autist

Like that one.

He's saying exactly the kind of shit I always say about animation, except we have a problem with different things