BLACK WIDOW solo film

what are your expectations for this Yea Forums?

Attached: BlackWidow-cast.jpg (1285x612, 203K)

Natasha's sacrifice will feature heavily into the marketing.

I expect it to suck.

scarjo is literal perfection

This.

Attached: Scarjo-2.jpg (1199x506, 41K)

I hope it has Winter Soldier type action

The shitty sandwich she made just made that scene for me

>ok time for a meeting
>fuck it I haven't ate since yesterday since i'm so depressed
>i'm gonna make it in front of these guys, who gives a shit
>here comes Steve, he's pissing me off again with his cheery attitude, I might throw this thing at him
>better not, I think I actually need to ea-
>Scott shows up and eats it

Attached: Scarjo - Black Widow.jpg (1199x1012, 99K)

I felt like this movie was "millennial life in a nutshell" and sobbed into my own cheap sandwich. This was depressing.

Feminism. Not even trying to shitpost. I genuinely expect that.

Does Marvel not know that people can smell fake woke from miles away?

wont be as bad as cap marvel at least

So we know its a prequel and that Florence Pugh is playing a "rival spy" (probably Yelena). My assumption is the movie will end up post BW death and will set up Yelena to be the new spy character in the MCU going forward.

A better Atomic Blonde, but with most of the film taking place in the past.

Geez, good thing Rosenberg kept a Yelena clone around then

Attached: Scarjo-3.jpg (1200x650, 85K)

scarjo? nice
but
the female cast is a disaster

Kind of hoping this is a backdoor introduction to Spider-Woman

Attached: Spider Woman.jpg (800x1105, 221K)

wait for another skeleton with a SJW agenda

might make a comic about this, does anyone remember what Steve said specifically that made Widow want to throw the sandwich at him?

He saw Whales in the river for the first time, due to Thanos' snap

BP and CapMar made a billion each tho

Fuck Whedon for ruining my ship

Red Sparrow in Budapest

I think it's a bit redundant to have a solo movie for a character who is already dead, but I would hope that it wasn't just about giving her a solo movie. It'll be most definitely take place in the past, I think it would have to be used to set up something big for the future of the series, like halfway through the movie one of the X-Men are introduced and it sets them up.

"I ate a pod of whales, Natasha, I haven't been able to do this since the war when I hijacked that jap whaling vessel."

Had it memorized word for word, bud. I got you.

>what are your expectations for this Yea Forums?

good fight scenes and acton
Scarjo doing his action scenes without cg

I had a succulent whalesteak for the first time in nearly 100 years Natasha. We used to feast on it after we slaughtered those greasy slopes, but apparently those slant eyed bastards nearly fished them to extinction while I was frozen. Whale Nat, there's not much better.

>You still talking to that bald negro lady?
>Christ, Steve, just because half the world is dead doesn't mean you throw decorum out the window.

I expect a lot of angry incels waging another war on a female actor

Don't worry, SJWs already dislike ScarJo because of that shitty Ghost in the Shell movie.

For it to confuse and alienate normalfags.

she is black widow

I expect it to be boring, like Thor 2 boring.

i want good movie please i like black widow character

I think everyone likes her again

ass shots, ass closeups, she might have a line of dialogue that matters to the story

I expect gay sex

Attached: 1556640737950.jpg (720x433, 24K)

Taskmaster to teach her how to do SPIDEY SWING

>I think it's a bit redundant to have a solo movie for a character who is already dead
Han Solo did, technically Darth Vader and Obi Wan too.

>Jewish

Not quite.

You mean worse. ScarJo can't act for shit. Theron was much better.

BP and CM weren't fake woke.
The Endgame A-Force group shot that came out of nowhere while they absolutely misused or underutilized their female characters the whole movie was fake woke.
I hope ScarJo fights against that kind of virtue signaling.

Spy action movie without superpower abundance.

yeah something like Winter Soldier, a lot of gadgets but mostly hand to hand combat

that it won't get made.

For it to not be the Scarlet Witch movie we deserve.

It's a prequel about how Black Wife became Black Widow.

I thought SJWs hated skinny women.

Whales aren't supposed to live in rivers though, right?

CM was absolutely fake woke though.

Would like a sequel, likely a prequel though. I expect good spy movie, like they MCU'd heist movies for Ant man.

Yelena Belova, the end of Red Room and Natasha becoming the symbolic 'mother' for a whole bunch of young girls who were orphaned and then taken in by the State to be turned into assassins. A post-credits scene set after 'Endgame' where Yelena - the eldest of the bunch and misguided antagonist until the finale - takes up the mantle of the Widow in Natasha's name to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

*takes a sip* This

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

I just want more ScarJo...

Attached: ScarJo1.webm (1064x690, 2.94M)

You'd ask her if she would please drink your tears.

low. They should have made it five years ago or so and set it in the aftermath of her identity getting outed during Winter Soldier. Plus, she's too old now.

Hopefully gun kata and quick action like in the Avengers. Not a fan of her sticks. More spy stuff is appreciated.

I want to hug her and tell her everything's going to be ok

They're best bet is a prequel that's an adaptation of Mark Waid and Chris Samnee's 12 issue run.

A good mix of spy espionage with just the right amount of marvel elements.

But this is the MCU BW, so they will fuck it up like they've been doing. I mean look at her character, she's BARELY black widow.

Attached: Mark Said X Chris Samnee black widow.jpg (997x1551, 386K)

fug she still looks great

Attached: perfect.png (681x440, 268K)

MOMMY

Her body is still on Vormir right? Now that the avengers are buddies with the guardians and the sorcerers can they at least have a proper funeral?

Yeah her body is on an alternate Vormir. They probably have a funeral for her off-screen, since Tony is more important so it's the one shown.

Her body is on the 2014 timeline Vormir, though since they seem to have quantum travel figured out now, that shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

The funeral at the end being all about Tony pissed me off. At the very least they should have had a shared service for him and Nat. Fuck, Nebula probably learned Nat never came back from the time heist only off-screen some time after the final battle, despite the fact they worked together for five years and Nat died the same way she lost her sister.

Who cares! She is dead! It is pointless by now. ScarJo simply does not care for the character and wants to go out like RDJ in order to chase deep Oscar bait films.

Hemsworth noticed he reallly will never be a deep actor so guess that is why he decided to stay as fat bara Thor in case he gets older and has nothing to do.

I felt Nebula always wanted for one of them to die in order to get the gem,so that is why she never directly told them of the sacrifice thing. So one of them would die in order to get it.

Nebula of Murder.

Same as Dr. Strange of Murder who was OK with killing Tony to save Trillions.

Nebula never knew of the required sacrifice, though. She only knew Thanos killed Gamora on Vormir, not why or how. This would have been an opportunity for her to learn what really happened to her sister.

>Han Solo did
And look how well that turned out

A theory is that her body and soul turn into the gem. Same as why original Gamora is nowhere.

Only that it was not Harrison Ford in that movie.

that's because Gamora died in 2018, they went back to 2014

Natasha should be naked

Attached: blackwidowxx.jpg (1600x1200, 115K)

Why would grandpa Harrison Ford play a younger version of himself? Or did you want to stare at a creepy CG Ford for 2 hours?

This

A tight suit is sexier imo. I like to imagine.

Attached: 79.jpg (1365x2048, 160K)

agreed.

me too.

I about walked out of the movie when she died. I saw it coming but didn't want to believe it. I stayed of course, but was completely checked out until the end battle scene.

it was good. Underrated movie.

I hear you. That scene just made me realised I cared about her way more than I thought.
In the final battle, when all women protect Spidey I found it bitter because someone was missing.

Attached: 150504.jpg (1566x880, 243K)

Between who?

>Movie is narrated by a dead Nat remembering her life before departing
>Bond-esque intro
>surprise dead Gamora cameo
>ends with her accepting who she is and forgiving herself for the bad things she did in the past
>basic "you only have one life, make it worth it" message
>after accepting her death, she meets with Tony
>they walk into the sunset

Low expectations

Attached: florence pugh.jpg (461x557, 40K)

>Colin Jost is banging her

Awww.