Peter, in my world we are partners. Life partners

Peter, in my world we are partners. Life partners.

Attached: 1557344707960.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Attached: 1436023079374.png (464x1080, 544K)

Well in this world, we're death partners.

Attached: Quentin_Beck_%28Earth-Z%29_Zombification.jpg (1254x705, 1.01M)

The twist of the movie will be he's from the ASM universe

Attached: DA05F1A2-7D8F-4052-93E0-AF05694CFEC1.jpg (640x660, 33K)

What if 833 Beck is a good guy while 616 Beck is the villain?

Spider Twink doesn't deserve him especially after soiling

Attached: jake.jpg (587x400, 155K)

833 Beck? Super nice. 616 Beck? Glenn.

Is that a shop?

You're sad because a latina you met on your vacations doesn't like you back? Peter, in my world, I left school to bullseye Thanos lackeys from a SHIELD ship in the middle of a some god forsaken dimension. I fried so many aliens they named a videogame after me. Don't tell me you have it hard because Tony Stark died. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the adult Peter Parker you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about escaping my universe and watching our fuck-planet be destroyed by Elementals? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my multiverse.

HERE COME THE FUJOSHIS

>YOU LIED TO ME! IT WAS ALL A LIE!
>but my feelings for you were always real, Peter.

Attached: 14d82ece268d7769795746350258.jpg (640x625, 27K)

Kicking off integration of X-Men into MCU with Jean Grey I see.

Attached: 40.jpg (650x433, 95K)

Quentin Beck is just a pseudonym. My real name? Peter Parker.

>Does Master of Illusions mean anything to you?

They're being faithful to the comics, at least.

Attached: 'Nuff Said.jpg (1200x373, 158K)

I can see the plot twist from a mile away

In his actual universe he and his Spider-Man are partners in being villains and Spider-Man has to fight both Mysterio and his bad version

And also, fuck it, Mysterio’s version of spider was the one who killed Stark

>Why!? Why did you kill Mr. Stark?
>Because he fucked my girlfriend, and he acted smug about it to my face. He had it coming.

>In my world we’re more than partners
We’re brothers

Attached: B5518C67-7063-47AF-B59E-CF5B199C6EC4.jpg (933x700, 67K)

Tom holland posted this on instagram ...

Attached: f.jpg (540x743, 99K)

>In my world you're my Nigga.

Does Mysterio have intestines in his head? What the fuck is zombie spider eating?

Your idea is probably better than what we are actually getting user

I was gonna say it's obviously brains but then I took a second look and wtf

So tony slept with May in his universe?

Felicia

Are we getting Toby fucking McGuire as alt peter?

Can someone tell me why Mysterio in this trailer is giving me Deja Vu?

I feel like there was some movie with someone who looked similar in like 2014
Maybe about Egyptian Gods or something?

No but any version of Spider-Man does "exist" in "canon" because the multiverse includes every adaptation ever. If Supaidaman can show up in 616 story then every version of Spider-Man backed by Marvel could potentially.

BROTHAH!

Attached: lost desmond head mgs4.jpg (900x828, 92K)

Move over Starker, there's a new Daddy in town.

Based Jean she should turn Thor and Starlord into a couple next

There was a movie called Gods of Egypt in 2016, but Jake Gyllenhaal wasn't in it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 2.52.26 AM.png (404x599, 589K)

Women want to be men so bad they've manifested something as nonsensical as ass fucking in the maya.

How long to I have to stare at that to prove to (you) that I am a hetero? I am finally starting to see his face kind of looks like mine. That's weird.

There's no multiverse, Beck is just bullshitting them.

"We did the butt mambo, Peter. "

If you like I can end all this gay talking by posting about how painfully I as a straight man long for an Authority movie with Apollo and The Midnighter played as true to both the Ellis and Millar comics.

Would you like that?

Attached: RCO010_w_kindlephoto-43512181.jpg (548x424, 53K)

Nice.

Maybe one of the dudes from Gods of Egypt?

Attached: 1-oCxbYIVf4Do9jxPsYJs_5w.jpg (1844x1052, 585K)

Nope, he stars in that movie with Anne Hathway and she also shows a lot of skin. It was probably the best shape he was ever in or will be, for cinematic purposes, given his age now (October Sky was 20 years ago) - and she also looked pretty good.

It's your typical romantic dramady but both give really excellent performances. If you got a girl, it's something to invite her over to watch. If you got a boy, just tell him Jake is peak fuckable.

I've had that picture since that movie came out, I don't stare at it every day, in fact, probably haven't whipped it out for a few years, but it was my desktop wall paper for a long while back then - so it's up to you, son.

You do you.

Broken Spidey.

Spider-Man, I'm gay. Gay for you!

Is Mysterio just a living brain in the jar? Where is the rest of his head?

Jake would be the all time best Peter Parker, something akin to Christopher Reeve Superman.

the mambo peter...

it was beautiful...

the mambo...

Whatever it takes to get as far away from the gay characters we have in comics today.

Watch out Carol, he's moving on your territory. You need to make sure he knows Spiderman's ass is yours alone.

Possibly Gods of Egypt maybe?

All I remember from that is that the MC is some literal who and the god is Jaime Lannister, not content to practice incest in just Westeros but also practice it in Egyptian mythology. And people got upset over it or something.