Holy fuck this show sucks

holy fuck this show sucks

Attached: 1533389038186.png (960x1440, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

its-not-its.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn Candy grows up to look like THAT?

Attached: Korean.png (216x626, 160K)

She looked better young.

Attached: 1459086946899.png (321x609, 172K)

Yeah, but asians for some unknow reason likes it

(Formerly Sneed’s)

Wasn't it because it was created by a Korean and the show references a lot of Korean Pop Culture?

Istopped watching this show way back.

I know you’re baiting with this but don’t even act like this is the biggest problem with this bland, boring, dull-designed cartoon. I’d be more offended by the completely generic style.
Maybe I just don’t get the appeal of this show. It seriously just feels like the Squirrel Boy of our times: a mundane show with little watching value and an unappealing style.

>I know you’re baiting

im just fishing for lewd art

so i can bait with the masters

At least Squirrel boy was actually funny

You’re only realizing that now?

Attached: E71C733D-AA0D-4A56-905D-A9DD66720C15.jpg (300x328, 56K)

I never cringed harder than that ramen episode. That was the gayest weebshit in a long time

The CHAD white Korean
vs
The VIRGIN brown Japanese

Attached: hmm.jpg (1012x474, 117K)

Not as much as your mom did last night

Attached: 3C4FFBE0-1E4D-4D94-A0D9-E2CD309224B7.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

I watched one episode of this show where the brown bear gets sexually attached to a giant burrito, and then it turns out he wanted to fuck it because a fireman saved him as a kid, and it was supposed to be like heartwarming and stuff but it mostly just sucked and was gay.

Fuck you, that was actually a pretty bittersweet reveal for an otherwise silly episode.

It's really not that bad. It could be a lot worse than it is. It's just mediocre.

yeah this cartoons blows
imagine getting into the position of making your dream of a cartoon creator come true and this is the best you can come up with. truly mindboggling

Has she ever spoken?

and yet it will get more eps than better cartoons like clarence or uncle grandpa

Show's good. I don't care about your opinion.

Attached: grizz walk.gif (650x586, 387K)

Well then you have no standards then

No it wasn't

Fuck you.

not that guy but what do you like? for all we know your standards are probably worse.

true, but it also rules. it has tons of good and tons of bad, it's truly weird, because the overall effect is blandness.

Dam life got to her, this looks dam dam sad!

#Cry4Candy

Show them White Bare!

>sexually attached to a giant burrito,

Dude you can't fuck that

The cub episodes are sometimes cute, but other than that this show sucks dick and I haven't watched any episode past the first season.

Cartoon Network: But are the kids watch it like crazy? We know you old 30 somethings are watch it but what about the children 11 and under.

You can fuck anything

Attached: kenya4[1].jpg (800x520, 127K)

Dam no you can't

with enough lube...

Would jamming one of the needles in your cockhole repeatedly count?

theres a mouth underneath

Attached: Urchin9b[1].jpg (900x606, 263K)

yes. it does. it's too asian, too metropolitan and it patronizes the fuck out of minorities. but what else can you expect when rich liberals write/storyboard the fucking show? there's no edge. it doesn't make you think. it's just someone's bourgeois playground.

Attached: 62371B4DB63E43D987CAC554ABD168D5.jpg (630x420, 25K)

>But are the kids watch it like crazy?

What did he mean by this?

Could Yea Forums do better?

Damn that's an eyesore.

Is this supposed to look like a spaceship cockpit?

Well I know most people fans of this show are between 20-32. I'm around kids a lot because of my youngest brother and rarely do I hear anyone talking about the show.

this is literally twitter: the show, where absolutely nothing happens
>the bears get an iphone
>the bears get a rhoomba
>the bears get a fucking cloth bag
>all in glorious san fran

>patronizes the fuck out of minorities

How so user, I'm saying this because your not the only one saying that and I want to find a deeper understanding.

The creater is Singaporean-American. I doubt many people over here even know that but it's still crazy popular. It's got merch of everything, everywhere.

Attached: 1a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

He does not care about yours, either.

No, you suck

Not an argument.

I stopped watching mid season 1. Do they still highlight Panda's ass?

homogeneity. everyone is too freaking helpful and collective. ever live in the city? everyone's a callous dickhead. where are the cholos telling the bears to fuck off or the 30 year old black guys hustling candy bars? where are the short, fat eloteros with the cowboy hats and checkered shirts? seriously. everything's too sanitized, which is why it's so bland.

>corporation hackbar, ignore the others, stay in the tribe, belittle the enemy!
yikes

Its just not your type of show.
I loved Clarence more though.

its-not-its.info/

Yes.

t. never lived in the middle class part of the city where everyone that lives there can actually afford to live there.

>san francisco
>middle class affording to live there

lol

I overheard a group of kids at the movie theater talking about the show and they actually did seem crazy about it.

Middle class is $200k / year man.

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

literally the 3%

>The cub episodes are sometimes cute
Those are the fucking worst part of the show

This. The show has been a fun watch and I like the characters. It's obviously made for adults and Asians as it fills the latest time slot in America and gets more play over there. Sorry you aren't the target demographic.

Attached: 1554042304604.png (1364x768, 550K)

There hasn't been any episode like that ever since. They show the characters backstories and there's plenty of bittersweetness, but the surprise feelsbait episode hasn't happened again. I'm guess it was poorly received in general.

Worked for Seinfeld.

This. Another thing I would add to your post is the appearances as well. In every other cartoon that takes place in a city, you get to see some ugly, smelly, disheveled characters. Here, there are no ugly people on this show. Everyone is cute or attractive and the worst they can look is just non-offensively plain.

Just about every antagonist is non-white and one of the only white bad guys was a dirty hippie who scammed them into buying a poorly made dream catcher. I understand that the show is a cute cartoon version of a city, but it's also a talking bear show. Despite that, it has some dark moments.

I can't stand those bear cub episodes. They should have only used them for their origin story.

My guess is that the execs noticed it was a show about men in their late 20s and they came to a compromise by doing 90s episodes with the cubs.