Gtog 3

lesbian romance subplot?

Attached: y-r-u-reading-this.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I'd watch it. I've only seen a little of the beginning of the first movie

They're sisters you white trash faggot.

Adopted involuntarily.

It already has too many subplots. I don't want them to cut something interesting to make room for Thor and Beta Ray Bill that can always wait for a different movie.

They're even from different species, American subhuman.

>inb4 quill gets cucked by nebula

Anyone else think constant yurifaggotry is beginning to feel forced?

Quill fucks nebula, the fuck are you talking about?

gamora wouldn’t give a fuck tho...

love triangles only work if one of the parties is jealous with the relationship of the other two

Consider the following

Attached: 1498278078632.jpg (678x960, 139K)

Nebula will get the Star-cock.

Attached: QuillNeb.jpg (671x687, 145K)

Yuri is only good when its 2 cute girls.

HNNNNG

Attached: Phyla_quasar.jpg (399x371, 31K)

>When your dragon gf dies but you still try be a good daughter to her father

Attached: gotg+issue+2+004[1].jpg (614x619, 231K)

i change my mind.

i wanna see quill cucked by gamora and that green hunk

To be honest a sex scene with movie Drax might honestly be fucking hilarious.

>
>The High Evolutionary will be the main villain and Rocket’s creator. Rocket will fall in love with another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments, Lylla. Drax will find out that his daughter is still alive. Star-Lord and Nebula will become closer as they search for Gamora. Thor will be in the movie and meet Beta Ray Bill, who might be another of the High Evolutionary’s experiments. Quasar and Adam Warlock also rumored to appear, with Zac Effron reportedly eyed for Adam.

#quill-and-nebula-2023 lets go!

I want to see Carol fight Genis and Phyla who are pissed because she took their mom's title

They are not biological sisters you stupid nigger.

Wonder if it's one of the male Quasars or Phyla

At least 4 new semi-regulars. Actually 5 because they will have to make place for Thor. They will have to cut something. Probably limit the roles of Adam Warlock and anyone not directly involved in the Guardians' characters.

Ironic isn’t it, how quill was able to get hoes on the ship whenever he wanted, but no matter how hard he tried, he could never get Gamora

Nebula deserves better

She deserves to sit on my face and make belittling remarks about my penis

So, anyone got the plot of the movie yet?

>Star-Lord and Nebula are searching for Gamora.
>Rocket meets his creator, the High Evolutionary, and falls in love with Lylla the otter.
>Drax finds out his daughter is alive.
>Adam Warlock is sent by the Sovereigns to kill the Guardians and ends up befriending Gamora.

That seems to be the rumor for now.

Attached: High Evolutionary.jpg (472x640, 38K)

The Russo‘s really fucked everything up when they shoehorned Thor into the gotg, killed off Gamora, and brought her 2014 counterpart back into the present.

This is why we won’t get to see the Quill/Gamora sexual tension develop in gotg 3.

50 bucks says Peter is gonna end up hate-fucking Nebula in a poor attempt to make Gamora jealous.

>Heather
>Phyla
>Cammie
Drax likes collecting daughters.

>Quill/Gamora sexual tension
There wouldn't have been any. They became an item and were going steady. That was that.

Am I the only person that thought Quill and Gamora worked better as sexfriends? That romance was forced as fuck.

The writers and/or director probably figured a happily settled Quill and Gamora changes the dynamics too much or make for less wacky space adventures or something to that effect. Now we've got time-displaced Gamora and peter navigating a galaxy 5 years into the largest crisis it's ever faced (and then everyone comes back).

Nebula and Gamora is just Frozen sisters 2.0

They are almost literally prison lesbians.

I didn’t see Endgame nor do I plan on it but I am into Gotg. What interactions do Quill and Nebula have that give you the impression they might end up together?

none. the only time they interact is right after the undusting when time displaced Gamora meets Starlord and then later on their ship when Nebula advocates a duel between Starlord and Thor.

I guess just how close Quill and Nebula will become depends on how much they want both characters to be tied to each other going forward.

I can easily see them become best friends, but I'd be surprised if we got more than the hint of a potential romance developing between them without it feeling rushed.