Horrorverse thread

Attached: engineers-battle-predators-in-dark-horses-prometheus-life-and-death-4-comic-preview.jpg (600x323, 170K)

>Main Earth
>Alien Infiltrated Earth (They Live, Body Snatchers etcetera)
>”Based on a True Story” Earth (Conjuring, Amityville)
>Ruins Earth
>Walking Dead Earth
>Romero Earth
>Godzilla Earth’s Earth
>Resident Evil Earth
>DC’s Earth 13 (The one with Superdemon)
>Marvel’s Earth-2149 (Marvel Zombies)
>Marvel’s Earth- 7085 (Werewolves)
>DC’s Earth 43 (Vampires)
>Slasher Earth (Slashers Only)
>Mars Attacks Earth
>Constantly Invaded Earth
>Al Fulci (Zombi Franchise)
>Purge Earth (possibly)
>Lighter Earth (Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters, ETC)
>Dumpster Earth (All Viruses are dumped from some alternate Earths)
>Mortal Kombat Earth
>Left 4 Dead Earth
>Batman: Castle of the Bat (Bruce is Victor Frankenstein and his dad is resurrected as the monster but wearing a bat-costume)
>Batman: Two Faces (Jekyll/Hyde style thing, also takes place in the same world as The Superman Monster, where it's Superman combined with the Frankenstein Monster)
>Batman: Haunted Gotham Earth (where Gotham is controlled by demons and Batman fights them)
>Batman/Demon Earth: (Bruce is possessed by Etrigan in a world where it's a combination of medieval fantasy and modern)
>JLA: The Island of Dr. Moreau Earth: (Where Dr. Moreau creates animal-men who correspond to Justice League characters)
>That one story in the Elseworlds 80-Page Giant with all the stretching characters as horrors Earth
>Conjurors Earth: (Where magic/supernatural dominates the Earth and now part of everyday life.)
>Possible Shark Earth?

>Dumpster Earth (All Viruses are dumped from some alternate Earths)

I think of it as kind of like how in Hickman's Secret Wars there was that realm of Deadlands (Marvel Zombies) and Perfection (Ultrons). I just assume other worlds somehow get lucky and open a portal to it and dump their problems (Xenomorphs, some vampire army, sharks, Terminators, all those different fucking zombies) into there.

there i was thinking about the engineers what if they made xenomorphs

Attached: images.jpg (447x687, 76K)

Shark Earth?

All those jaws movies and rip offs

What like Sharknado and the other Syfy Shark movies?

I just finished ash vs the evil dead’s final season. Is there going to be a comic continuation based in that post apocalyptic world they promised? I doubt it will get a fourth season after Bruce Campbell said he’s retiring from the role.

May be Like freddy vs jason

Maybe Like the comics

i'm still mad about what ridley scott did to space jockeys

Attached: Alien_space-jockey-alien-580x426.jpg (580x422, 114K)

Holy fuck, are you me? I just finished it last weekend, thought it was pretty good.

I'm so fucking sad it's probably the very last we'll see of the franchise outside of shit like comics and mobile games.

Speaking of, what are some good Evil Dead comics?

It crossovers with Marvel Zombies and Re-Animator

Good to have had a break since the last one. Everyone can feel fresher.

I've expanded the Horror Host list. Shit. I could write a book on this character archetype by now. I'm adding Comic Media's The Teller (from Horrific) and his sidekicks Walter Werewolf, Victor Vampire, Freddy Demon and Gary Ghoul. All of them interacted at some point in the stories themselves and Victor Vampire even got an origin story, while Freddy Demon claimed the villainess from one story as his bride.

All of the Charlton hosts are in too. Col. Whiteshroud, Countess Von Bludd, Baron Weirwulf, Winnie the Witch, Dr. Graves and The Mysterious Traveler. Dr. Graves (whom Ditko used as an expy of Dr. Strange) actually got one of the first collected editions in comics history. I don't think he contradicts that one user's Dr. Mordrid idea.

Attached: TellerHorrific.png (959x893, 2.2M)

>I'm so fucking sad it's probably the very last we'll see of the franchise outside of shit like comics and mobile games.
I’m miserable about that too. I love evil dead and seeing stars just cancel it like that when it was setting up a really good fourth season is just aggravating. I wish more good horror would come out like that show.

Attached: 522F062C-6DA5-43CB-B902-2649B0AC46EB.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Damn these guys are old, whatever happened to horror hosts in comics?

A lack of anthology horror in general. The Joker's Asylum series did use him as a host.

I was hoping Peele's Twilight Zone reboot would re-popularize the genre, but it's been getting mixed reviews so far.

Some Charlton fans who self-publish their own comics did a crossover of them all recently.

Attached: charltonhosts.png (800x1227, 2.36M)

Yeah, those last few minutes really caught me off guard and seemed like it was going somewhere despite the outlandish premise.

Didn't Bruce Campbell tweet something about Evil Dead recently?

Yup

What did he do?

>Didn't Bruce Campbell tweet something about Evil Dead recently?
I don’t know, I know he’s doing a vidya as ash

So predator >>> engineer

>Ones that won't fuck with you on first sight
Morte Mamme
The Light
Mantorok
Mothra
Mekhane
Maturin (RIP)
The Fireman
>Ones that want to kill you and everyone in existence
Leviathan
The Heart of Darkness
The Ancients
Nurgle
Gozer
The Scarlet King
The Sleeper
>Ones that will kill you, but don't wanna kill everyone at once because they enjoy suffering
Nyarlathotep
King Ghidorah
Pennywise
The Ruinous Powers minus Nurgle
The Entity

turned them into just some pale bald assholes

is the engineer the creator of xenomorph?

A new Goosebumps comic just came out.

Attached: Goosebumps - Horrors of the Witch House 001-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.17M)

When in the literature has Nyarlathotep ever killed anyone? It usually has a much worse fate in store for you.

Now that's what I call autism

Still better than endless waifu threads and Sneed.

Pls gravity gal

is maturin dead?

Are all the previous threads gone? I've been reading them off the archives but it seems as though they are kill. Also, did they make anything up for Harry Warden?

You're just comparing two different types of garbage

Attached: FeelsECman.png (778x347, 83K)

what is about ? is like scooby ?

>Dr. Graves (whom Ditko used as an expy of Dr. Strange) actually got one of the first collected editions in comics history. I don't think he contradicts that one user's Dr. Mordrid idea.

I looked over some of the comics on the PD site. I think it can work. Doctor Graves has more emphasis on the supernatural and ghosts. Doctor Druid, even though he has magic powers, usually dealt with alien invaders. Doctor Mordrid would still be the Doctor Strange stand-in.

A tech millionaire who might be a witch moves into a town's haunted house, and then enthralls all of the adults. The three children on the cover are so far the only ones who have realized that something is up.

>”Based on a True Story” Earth (Conjuring, Amityville)

He said September, maybe something to do with him in mk11 as dlc

They still make these?

did we talk about leatherface ? Also thoughts on leather vs jason

I don’t think so, I just figured we were using the dbd version, which btw apparently has Ghostface coming soon

Exorcist too

yes and no