They are going to finish this show right?

They are going to finish this show right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

They all died at sea. Never finding the last 5 treasures.

The best you can hope for is some confirmation from the writers as to how the series was planned to have ended. I'm sure they get all the treasure, rid the world of the dark water, beat the bad guy, and the guy gets the girl. Noisy tut!

turns out the treasures were inside them all along

No

Something on this animation and logo design screams 'filler Saturday morning cartoon' to me.

It's actually a pretty decent show with good animation and writing. The downside is that it never resolved its plot. Imagine Avatar only getting one season.

The real pirates of dark water is the friends you make along the way.

Yeah, but at some point one of them became a woman and the other one became gay. And the girl is now a trans

Only Saturday morning cartoon I ever watched that had actual alcohol in it. Even BTAS didn't allow that.

>Even BTAS didn't allow that.

Are you sure?

Attached: Barry.png (831x1120, 455K)

13 ghosts of scooby doo

If 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo can get an ending, then so can Pirates of Dark Water.

Look up Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost

>Look up Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost

>has fred and velma
>has green shirt shaggy
>show ends with 11/13 ghosts captured
>movie starts with only one ghost left
>no Scrappy
>diminished role for Flim Flam
>Velma debunks all the ghosts and demons, NOTHING WAS REAL

hard pass bro

it has been like 20 years dude,let it go

>>show ends with 11/13 ghosts captured

Tom Rueger said that the ghost captain from the cruise episode was one of the 13 ghosts, so they caught 12 in the original series.

The Genesis video game more or less concluded the story.

Elaborate.

Not the same guy, but there was, like a year or two ago, a big /co thread about the show and someone claimed to have read the series bible and going by that discussion, I think one later twist was that Octopon caused all the gnarly Dark Water shit in the first place with their super advance technology. They had been drilling too deep into the earth for resources, or something and unleashed it.

I forget some of the finer details unfortunately. Didn't the Genesis game also fix Ren's broken sword?

Never.