The biggest disappointment in Endgame

Attached: 1ha2c222k84p0rofe3ssa.png (898x625, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Planet-Hulk
readcomiconline.to/Comic/World-War-Hulk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Previously the co-writers on The Avengers: Endgame revealed they knew nothing about the Hulk - which explains a lot - when they said they wrote a seen in a lab how Banner was going to splice genes to create the Professor Hulk. Any fan that actually read the comics knows that during Peter David's epic Hulk run, The Professor was created as a result of the Grey Hulk (Joe Fixit), Green Hulk (dumb version) and Banner merging (Hulk #377), along with the help of Doc Samson and hypnotism. The merging was all psychological, as the Hulk is a result of Banner getting abused by his father with his various Hulk personalities coming out as a result of being exposed to the gamma radiation, which represents a different personality of Banner

Don't even know why we needed Professor Hulk if all he did was Bruce Banner shit

> Don't they know that the Hulk has one huge mother-grabbin' healing factor that even rival's that of Wolverine? The latest Hulk series has the Hulk come back from getting chopped into pieces! (Immortal Hulk, it's really good!) Or that the madder the Hulk gets the stronger he gets, and the faster his healing factor works?!

So he became popular because people liked him in the first Avengers and then what? Any other appearances that stood out?

Yeah what was even the point of having him if he doesn't get a rematch against Thanos, nor does he really smash all that much in the film? He's just there to snap things back to normal with a bullshit hand wave excuse of "that thing is giving off gamma radiation, it has to be me"

So normalfags and shitty websites can say "Did you know this was a reference to Professor Hulk"

hulk is a really lame character, I don't blame them for pissing on his lore

and contrarian of the week award goes to...this fag

It's been five years, I expected to see Professor Hulk training all these 5 years with Captain America, learning fighting techniques
And in the new confrontation with Thanos he was going to show these skills
We will never have a chance to see this again.

you guys are really overreacting to this, chances are that all banner has to do is de-Hulk and hulk up again and his arm will be back in action.

Bruce Banner couldn't snap his fingers

now this has to be the lamest retort of the week

that's the wackest come-back of this month quadrant

And get worse

>He’s lost an arm. He lost Natasha. That’s not coming back. He’s damaged himself. I don’t know. It’s interesting. That’s permanent damage, the same way that it was permanent damage with Thanos. It’s irreversible damage. His arm, if you noticed, is a lot skinnier. It’s blackened. So, he loses a lot of strength there.

Seriously, these guys never read any comics with Hulk?

Attached: 1554899893462.png (840x620, 383K)

No, Unfortunately not
if you have not noticed already they already started the death phase to the original Avengers
Thor, Hulk, Captain, Black Widow and Iron Man are out

Attached: d5b1f9b632af96314506e74a23d6576e26390ef1_hq.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

How can you still argue from the perspective of comics accuracy after shit like the Eye of Agamotto?

From a movies standpoint it makes sense, kinda. They need to retire the character since I-m guessing that, beyond cameos, he won't show up in more movies. So this is the setup for "Why aren't they bringing in the Hulk to help them with this new bad guy??"

I feel like doing their best to give finality to these characters is going to bite them in the ass at some point. Like, it'd be okay if Endgame really was the end, but we're already hearing about details for an inevitable Phase 5, let along the upcoming Phase 4. Hulk especially would be the easiest to bring back, since they've already replaced an actor for him in the MCU canon, and most of the time, he's just a big CG monster man anyway.

They ARE going to want to keep using Hulk in the future though. And eventually they're gonna wanna bring Iron Man in again too. It's comic books. It's fucking HOLLYWOOD. No franchise outright dies. We've had four Spider-Man continuities in the past two decades.

what are you even trying to say
that the Hulk should be able to heal himself from the snap?

He was turned into a shitty plot device

Immortal Hulk's incredible regen is due to literal hellish magical meddling and is no way part of his usual powerset

Kids like this version more. Russo know how to speak to a larger audience

You, like most people, have surface level understanding of Hulk. He's a walking D.I.D. if there ever was one, with like 7 people in his head

The biggest disappointments are not planet hulk movie or letting Bruce be happy with Natasha

I mean, why not? You can easily explain it away if you want.

The advantage of the MCU is that the franchise can outlast the characters.

I really hope that Marvel studio can just let some stories be told and STAY told, without rebooting the same characters over and over endlessly. The moment the MCU looks like it is retreating old characters and rehashing old storylines, its over.

That would be shitty writing.
It would be very comic book-y though.

>nt to keep using Hulk in the future though. And eventually they're gonna w

YES. there isnt any reason he shouldn't be able to besides lazy writing

do you even like comic books? how is "permanent" dmg inherrently good writing?

Professor Hulk was like my favorite part of the movie. He was so likable and sweet but he had that tough guy edge, like an Andre the Giant. Adored that moment where he gave Scott the taco.

Attached: cab calloway.jpg (228x279, 8K)

I think that's inevitable, though. Hollywood loves to retread ideas. We might not see it for another 10-15 years, but they'll definitely find a way to bring Iron Man into the fold again. I mean shit, Far From Home is ALREADY talking about multiverses. That instantly gives them an option to bring any character back, and replace them with any actor they think works.

>I expected to see Professor Hulk training all these 5 years with Captain America, learning fighting techniques
>We will never have a chance to see this again.
ahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>how are consequences good
>why isn't handwaving it away with "he got better" good writing
It is comic book-y because of their sense of preserving the status quo. It's like Fury in AOU, last time we saw him he was burning his eyepatch in TWS then wham AOU he just has a new eyepatch. Or Thor immediately getting a new eye in Infinity War. These are a much more minor offence. Hulk can still be badass with a fucked up arm if they really wanted to. The snap damage is permanent.

i'm kind getting tired off all these "the russo's say X about endgame" after the fact

IT wouldn't need even to be that. I would have been happy, just with him going nuts one last time more mad than ever and brawl a bit with Thanos, no need to beat him or something just enought to make Thanos scared, just enough to him getting payback for IW.
But We will never have a chance to see this again.

Attached: sad hulk.jpg (1518x1236, 1.85M)

>. That’s not coming back. He’s damaged himself. I don’t know. It’s interesting. That’s permanent damage, the same way that it was permanent damage with Thanos. It’s irreversible damage. His arm, if you noticed, is a lot skinnier. It’s blackened. So, he loses a lot of strength there.

How do we even know this? Yeah they directed this, but they're two inhuman beings and we didn't see either of them long enough to see them heal.

Thor getting his eye back was apparently mostly because Hemsworth hated the eyepatch prop, since the specific look they went with for it made it so it fell off at the slightest disturbance. They eventually just CGI'd it in, but that's a lot less cost effective than a colored contact lens. I imagine costuming practicality was probably a factor for Fury too.

She's coming.

Attached: 51X2yG5wDBL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (323x499, 35K)

What's the matter with you and that Mcgloing guy ? Do you seriously need to spam that shitty website everyday?

It's not written, though. It's not in the movie, just something the directors say.
As long as it's not actually shown, Lando Calrissian can be pansexual on paper but not in the story, so to speak.

>chances are that all banner has to do is de-Hulk and hulk up again and his arm will be back in action
Russos said he is permanently damaged

Russos don't really have a say if the studio wants Hulk back and puts another person on the helm.

Like pretty much anything in media yeah

What are the best Hulk comics? Loeb's run was pretty good, at least when I was in highschool, but I hate how they gave Betty and Bruce a happy ending only to fucking piss it away the very next few issues with the new writer

I don't know why you faggots complain. The Incredible Hulk was the best Hulk movie to come out and yet it seems to be universally hated for some reason. You didn't like serious Hulk? Well too bad now you are stuck with the funny one who by the way im not against either

Attached: 41ca029627cfcbab8f1f01c388b4cea1.jpg (1000x1426, 174K)

i thought it'd be neat to see him heal through a snap or something but didn't get my hopes up for anything

Hey, it's Matt "child rapist" McGloin!

How's the nephew, Matthew?

>Tony
>Gets to live for 5 years with a wife and kid on a ranch before having to sacrifice himself to save the universe
>Steve
>Spends another lifetime, this time with Peggy, before pasting the torch on, and being able to spend the rest of his days relaxing
>Thor
>Lost a lot, but at least now has true freedom, and is going off with the Asguardians of the Galaxy
>Clint
>Got his family back after 5 years
>Nat
>Sacrificed herself for the greater good, having a personal justification for the life of bloodshed she had lived
>Bruce
>Love of his life is dead and he's got a fucked up arm

Why did they go out of their way to give him the worst ending?

Attached: 1501633275999.png (549x401, 502K)

This.

Oh shit, I didn't even realize it was another of his threads. I don't know why that kid diddling fuck keeps spamming his shit here, I take back every bump to this shit thread.

>Why did they go out of their way to give him the worst ending?
I don't know user, Banner and Nat weren't a thing anymore by EG and he looked REALLY fucking happy after the 5 years. Now he may have a fucked up arm but he'll surely become more popular considering he snap back everyone

Yes, the Hulk's healing factor is almost equal to Wolverine

you think its going to be her? When Bruce seems to have taken her schitck? Shes going to be the new brainless monster hulk

Attached: 1856685627808.jpg (251x242, 19K)

Yes, Disney streaming
TV show will not have $$$ to make a She-Hulk CGI with quality

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wrong

Attached: raughs.png (507x693, 768K)

I would have preferred grey hulk.

Attached: 3728549-grey_hulk_by_uncannyknack-d6648gi.jpg (1024x646, 190K)

>wrote a seen

what about gay hulk?

Attached: 99969E83-A2BB-46C6-AF89-6BBE4C280A3A.gif (432x223, 1.69M)

>he ends up using these skills against Abomination instead

Seriously? Were you expecting Joe Fixit to happen?

>hulk is a really lame character
I agree, never liked the character in the comics or movies. Was hoping he'd get killed off when he snapped his fingers in Endgame.

>Banner and the hulk are now one and people no longer fear him
Sounds like a fair trade to me

Isn’t it better?

based

Attached: 1502000423168.jpg (500x500, 27K)

He regenerated from a skeleton against the U-Foes like 25 years ago

As long as he can still dab, he'll be fine.

Attached: DAB.jpg (682x478, 32K)

The end of his arc is that he united his two personalities as one and accepted himself for who he is.

Attached: 1526511874564.gif (640x480, 1001K)

In a process we didn't even get to see.

The end of his arc was to deal with Thanos. It's so clear that C.Marvel stole his part.

When Hulk was holding the ruined building, was his moment to get really angry, fight with Thanos, and Thanos have to use the gems to defeat or contain angry Hulk. but everything of that was stolen from his arc...

Why do you need to see that?
Maybe it would be have been necessary in a Hulk solo movie but there just isn't the time for a movie like this one to waste time on that
Plus the reveal was nice even if it had been spoiled

The absolute SPEED of this gif.

Disney doesn't have the rights to distribute solo hulk films, and Hulk is an easy target to take a shit on. It makes sense they he gets almost zero development and screen time

Eh. I just figured they did an abridged version of that since they sure the fuck didn't have time to tell the fucking Grey Hulk story and all those others. For all we know, Hulk turned grey for a while within those five years. Sadly this is the second half of an Avengers double feature, not a Hulk film.

Hell, I'd be happy with a film about Hulk that takes place in those five years. Maybe someone could work Grey Hulk / Joe Fixit into it.

Of course that's not going to happen because I think Universal has their contract that forces Disney to share distribution of a solo Hulk film.

Because its far more interesting than Banner saying it and then doing a sick dab

Stop saying dab.

Attached: frankface hankface 1358220718397.jpg (320x240, 26K)

The dabbing aside, it was a better way to introduce the new version
Why would you needed to see him get get blasted by gamma radiation again?

russo's are fags and their shit completely stinks

I'd be coming too.

>matt mcgloin
that guy is such a faggot, holy shit

I think one of the biggest problems with Endgame was that the timeskip was a whole five years and we don't see any of it. It made changes like Hulk original flavor to Professor Hulk very sudden and jarring. I think they only needed a one year timeskip. You can still have Tony caring about a baby.

>leboundingintolecomics.org
>totallylegitcomicbooks.realnews

Attached: 1557182572620.jpg (267x342, 39K)

But, he has regeneration...this shit makes no fucking sense now. So according to the Russo's, if Deadpool did the snap, he wouldn't be able to regenerate the damage? This is fucking stupid, why have regeneration if you are going to clearly ignore it.

Apparently the damage from the use of the gauntlet is special and can't be touched by the gauntlet either

Dumbass casual

HULK BUTTFUCK PUSSY

>Hulk should have gotten revenge against Thanos!

He'd get his shit kicked in because not only is Thanos still more powerful and skilled, Bruce fucking sucks as a fighter despite having Hulk's strength.

>b-b-but he'd get madder!

Not with Bruce keeping things in check.

>He didn't do anything!

He snapped the rest of the universe back to life, that's a hell of a something.

>Why didn't he go full retard and Hulksmash something!?!?

Progression, he learned to deal with the fact that Hulk was a part of him and became the dominant personality despite looking like a giant green freak. He's not a nigh-retarded smash machine anymore, he's a nerd in the body of a smash machine.

I mean come on, I get that Hulkfags were disappointed that he didn't do the smash thing or whatever, but I liked that Hulk went beyond being a dumb brute and contributed to something great that didn't involve hitting anything.

No one here hates this movie well anymore than we hate moviefaggotry. Normalfaggots hate this movie.

None of that matters. What matters is he lost his arm. He's the fucking Hulk. That's not how it works.

how come no one is rustled about how thanos got nerfed?

Attached: angry thanos.jpg (357x500, 62K)

Was professor hulk the ending Mark Ruffalo was planning?

>since they sure the fuck didn't have time

3 hours movie
it was just cut that gay scene of the capitain america and that fag director

A universe-scale reality warping weapon gave him a gimp arm after reviving half the fucking universe back to life. Yeah, his regeneration is much better than Wolverine's or Deadpool's in the comics, but this isn't fucking 616, get over it, and if not, eat as many dicks as you can until you do.

Eh, I expected this from the moment Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 were announced. Even though he should have been able to wave away any competition after getting the reality stone, an interesting movie with exciting fights still had to happen. It would make mmore sense if every fight was like when he btfo all the avengers before Thor chucked an axe into his chest, but that wouldn't have made for an exciting movie.

Who will play her?

watch the next director completely ignore this

>A universe-scale reality warping weapon gave him a gimp arm after reviving half the fucking universe back to life.
I don't care. They should be able to chop it off and grow a new one.

If he doesn't have either his arm or a maximum awesome wakandan vibranium prosthetic with a fuckin' laser canon and iron man-esque rocket punch ability in his next appearance, I will be furious

Moon Knight has done D.I.D better and he's barely a C-lister( as far as the public's concerned). Having all the different hulk types is the dumbest thing about the hulk. Red Hulk, Grey Hulk, Devil Hulk, freakin' KLUH... Is one hulk not enough for banner? Does he really need to collect all the 151 Hulkemon and become a Hulkemon master?

Attached: 7d1994a12e08d87133cfbf2d3e8dfe43.jpg (483x458, 65K)

>implying Hulk will be in any movie after this

Didn't they have to get rid of hulk due to the announcement that they want MCU earth and mcu cosmic to operate on different power scales for the next two phases, and hulk is clearly closer to the cosmic scale of things?

if the avengers eat shawarma
What is the food that the Justice League of the DCEU eats?

You're a fucking retard. A literal cosmic event damaged his arm and then decided "no, this won't heal". Its fucking cosmic magic that can do whatever the fuck it wants. His pretty regeneration isn't going to overcome it literally rewriting the rules of reality and just going "nope, you can't heal this, deal with it".

You're such a fucking tool.

Second to Natasha.

There's no reason why they can't amputate it and give him the Bucky treatment. Literally none.

Big Belly Burger

HIs busted ass arm is probably still stronger than a bucky arm. I wasn't talking about cutting it off and replacing though, I was talking about how retarded nerds ITT are getting about the idea that it can't heal without considering what did the damage.

He's always popular as the hulk smash dude, but his solo movies are always lackluster
I haven't watched but heard he was nice in Ragnarok

He was great in ragnarkok and if you haven't watched that movie yet you are a literal nigger

>HIs busted ass arm is probably still stronger than a bucky arm
user, they could easily make a badass Wakandan version of a Hulkbuster Arm and attach it to him. Don't gimme that shit.
>I was talking about how retarded nerds ITT are getting about the idea that it can't heal without considering what did the damage.
They're just mad that Hulk is getting perma-nerfed.

That's pretty fucking stupid considering how Banner has activated the Hulk by being on the fringe of death several times in the MCU

desu, I don't care Banner never got his "rematch". He's a hero in everyone's eyes for snapping back everyone back into reality and he's finally content with being himself, not having to worry about the monster within him. Yeah it would've been cool to see him allow Hulk a hand on the wheel and go ballistic, but that's not what Banner or Hulk would've wanted.

>buttfuck pussy
um that's not possible

>ITT: Filthy casuals defend the MCUs stupid decisions yet again

Bitch please

Attached: buttfuck her in the pussy - hulk.gif (432x223, 2.7M)

Last mahhvel movie I watched was Winter soldier, buddy, I just don't give a shit
I dunno maybe I'll marathon the nice ones one day

So your answer to why he can't heal is your own fan fiction? Thanks for letting us know you're a complete dipshit

>>b-b-but he'd get madder!
>Not with Bruce keeping things in check.
Shit man, have you read Planet Hulk or WWH?

So why was Thanos able to use the gauntlet like it was nothing time and time again? Because he was stronger than the cosmic magic from the stones?

Couldn't find it online

Dude, we're talking about the damage every user took when they had all the stones

If you don't want to read it, you don't need to make up nonsense excuses

I can't read it if it's not online

But this wasn't the based Green Scar/Banner team or even the much-lauded Professor Hulk. This was basically Banner Hulk from Bill Mantlo's run, who had issues taping into the Hulk's full strength.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Planet-Hulk
readcomiconline.to/Comic/World-War-Hulk
I don't even read very much Hulk, but that's a bullshit excuse. Just say you didn't want to, or you're not interested in the character.

See? That's the nonsense. Of fucking course Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are online. Try the Googles

Isn't Planet Hulk the one with the gay bucky and cap?

aw, don't spoonfeed the baby

It wasn't just the hulk who brought war to Earth.

But why didn't Thanos take damage from constantly using them though? What made him stronger or inmmune to osmic magic?

Fuck off troll

It's the scale of the thing mate. Using it to warp reality on a local scale was childs play, like at Knowhere, but snapping half of everyone into or out of existence takes a toll, it blew up IW Thanos' gauntlet and unmaking the gems fucked him good in Endgame.

I would have personally preferred the Ancient One Astral Projecting Bruce out of his own body producing Bruce and Hulk separated projections and using that moment to unify them. Then later the "only I can do this" scene actually gives a satisfying end to the character because Professor Hulk is literally the only character of the good guys who can wield the gauntlet and not die. Instead the moment feels like it was obviously SUPPOSED to be his finished arc, it just felt empty.

...what? It was an honest question

It didn't blew up the gauntlet though. The only reason it broke was because Thanos destroyed the gems, not because he was using them, and it's said that THAT is what fucked him over.

>It didn't blew up the gauntlet though
Based amnesiac retard.

Attached: Screenshot (129).png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>kids like this version more
>more than the big smashing guy
Yeah, gonna need citation on that one.

Rumors indicate a stronger female presence in Phase Four.
> inb4 the reeee feminism threads for A Force in ten years

Butt fuck her right in the pussy

But they can't just make everything as expanded, in a sense that's why manga overtook comics, the story do fucking end, or at least shit like Boruto is using new characters without having to ignore shit like actual ages or killing and bringing back characters back to life for the 15th time

>people working on movie know jack shit about the characters and comics they are adapting
No, really?
I'm shocked. Utterly shocked.

He had damaged as soon as he snapped, almost as bad as hulk but of course not crippling, the gauntlet was better than Tony's

But there's only been two solo movies, and they had different actors.

So you're telling me that it caused enough damage to destroy the gauntlet (that STILL WORKED afterwards so it's fucking cosmetic damage) but not to kill Thanos on his fucking deathbed?

Hulk's vulnerable to magic, dude.

>so it's fucking cosmetic damage
It's damage that didn't happen to Thanos, it served its stated purpose of channeling the power of the stones.
>but not to kill Thanos on his fucking deathbed
Thanos was not on his deathbed when he unmade the stones, why would you think that? He was perfectly fine as farmer Thanos at the end of Infinity War and had years to heal from the chest wound.

Mate, they killed Thanos like a week or month after Infinity War, not years

Jesus, that's so retarded and edgy. I'm glad they weren't following these retarded comic plotlines.

Oh look, it's another "b-but in the COMICS it's not exactly like this!" threads

The energy of the stones is mostly gamma radiation, if anything the snap shouldn't have caused that much damage to Bulk.

>I would have personally preferred the Ancient One Astral Projecting Bruce out of his own body producing Bruce and Hulk separated projections and using that moment to unify them.
I'm really glad I'm not the only one that thought TAO should've knocked two souls out of the body.

But they're the same person, why would it knock out two souls?

it would have been interesting in the beginning of the movie they showed him trying to replicate his original experiment that made him into the Hulk. And maybe have someone say "but Thanos gave you what you always wanted, a cure." I could tolerate mellow Hulk, but only if it meant he was more sensitive to pain without his blinding rage. But no, they wanted a semi useful character who had the best of both worlds.

Bill Bixby's hulk was the best. if only they built on that

>The end of his arc was to deal with Thanos
That makes no sense. Just because you wanted to see it doesn't mean it has anything to do with his character arc.

only normies hate this movie for some reason, It was probably the best iteration of The Hulk we've seen in film

Are James Gunn and Scott Derrickson the only directors working in the MCU who are actual comic enthusiasts?

that user's original statement still stands, because Red Hulk IS NOT BANNER you massive cuntasaurus.

>Bill Bixby's hulk was the best. if only they built on that

That's the problem with adapting the Hulk to live-action. Someone always wants to ape the 70s version instead of being more accurate to the comics.

Jesus Christ stop posting "opinion pieces" from Matt Mcgloin" and Cosmic Book News, you fuckers always fall for this bait.

>t. 12 year old
The bana movie sucked but it pushed merch and had hype. Kids love the hulk, he's no different from most straight little boy and they connect with him.

His "arc" started with thanos beatin hulk so badly he went full "fuck earth these people hate me" mode. Hulk coming to terms with hulk and then being able to ash thanos for his bros and hoes is absolutely the natural end to the arc. Even him sacrificing himself to the soul stone and leaving just hulk or just banner makes more sense and is even a nod back to avengers one when he claimed he attempted suicide and hulk spit the bullet out.

>they shoykd have killed hulk or banner instead of Wanda
I agree, it's patently absurd they didn't with the romance subplot they'd had and like you said the "other guy" comment in avengers one. Perfect time for an asspull "cure" for banner or him passing the baton to hulk for good.

It's funny how people always complain about Endgame spoilers, but as soon as Prof. Hulk is leaked, all of that went out the window.

Chili

Because Banner Hulk has been known about for months now.

that doesn't affect my point much (if at all), as there are many other hulks than red hulk that actually are part of banner. You just wanted to point that one out to feel cool and superior.

Mark Ruffalo is the Adam Friedland of the MCU

The stones aren’t magic, they’re a universal force

They also don't know Hulk heals from fucking everything in seconds

They should also know it's fucking impossible for anyone to beat him in a standard punchup

It's vastly superior to Wolverine's. Wolverine can eventually be killed, Hulk can't.

Of all the characters to change the tone to and make them more like the wacky zany comedy like Guardians, Hulk might work out. It might be fun seeing Hulk have more comedic adventures smashing robots and aliens than Thor, or really anyone else in the MCU.

We have gotten a lot of cerebral, overly dramatic dark movies about how Bruce's life sucks, has daddy issues, and how he cannot live a normal life etc.

Attached: haggar_piledriving_a_shark_by_jnkboy-d3col7g.jpg (750x900, 175K)

It's fine, Hulk needs to be in the lowest of the low to eventually get a HULK SMASH moment to power up and let the monster go.

Because he used them one or two at a time. That's easily doable if you have a device to control them, just like Strange can use the timestone in the Eye without frying himself.

The snap required using all of them though, and that seriously messes you up.

if by almost equal you mean order of magnitude better, yes

It does feel a tad harry potterish

Will we ever see him in the future movies?

Attached: Samuel_Sterns.jpg (736x1117, 112K)

Well...He has an origin they setup in the MCU Hulk movie sooo... he's more likely than literally almost any other Hulk villain.

His arc was literally that he got over it on a more profound emotional level. So there is no need for that. He used getting his ass kicked to over come
the initial trauma of becoming the Hulk and recognize the Hulk was never a curse. It’s about owning your own bullshit and coming to terms with yourself. If they went your way it’d just be about Hulk pursuing justification entirely outside himself; which is what he already did in Ragnarok. There is no problem, it’s a solid arc. Won’t stop dumb fan boys from saying “Dur, e neveer gotta best up Taanooosss”. Who the fuck cares? The character doesn’t, that’s the entire point.

>Yes.
The Stones are the physical embodiment of the verse, using them on a galactic scale is too much for anyone to heal from in the MCU. It would kill Wolverine.

>Bruce doesn't see Thanos, the person responsible for Natasha's death, and rage out and go absolutely apeshit on him

Attached: RDJ-sigh.gif (160x160, 645K)

>It's not like the comic
Almost nothing is. Are we going to bitch about Bucky not being a kid in First Avenger now?

he didn't really seem to give a shit about her anyway other than throwing a bench and saying "he tried"
Looks like they broke up years ago

And yet the mere sight of Nat (after what must have been like hundreds, if not thousands of years) was able to de-Hulk him in a state where Bruce had absolutely no control.

For me the biggest disappointment is what they did to Thor. Hulk's role in Endgame also stinks though.

Does anyone even know what to do with the Hulk? Can't star in solo films, doomed to sidekick hell, played by lameass Mark Ruffalo. How you make that work? Just sideline that fuck and get Shehulk she's worth a mighty boner.

>other than throwing a bench and saying "he tried"
that isn't nothing, he clearly still cared for Nat. he just didn't direct that sadness turned anger towards Thanos like someone like Thor would do.

The rumor was that they replaced the Hulk CG with Captain Marvel CG. They said note the strange headbutt thanos does to her that she doesn't even react to, and the fact that Thanos appears to be looking at and fighting Captain Marvel's yellow aura (around the hulk's size) and not her.

Assuming this is true, while it pisses me off if they gave Carol Hulk's role in the final fight... What the hell was she even supposed to DO in the movie, then? Save Tony at the start and then never be seen again?

Waffles.

Haha funny you mention that. The rumor also said it was actually Thor who was supposed to save Tony on the ship using Stormbreaker's Bifrost portal. They said to note that the light that appeared before Tony had the rainbow-y Bifront colors and not Carol's hard yellows. They just showed Carol in there over the Bifrost effect.

For completion's sake the last part of the rumor was that there was some kind of double teamup blast the avengers do that does jack all (I haven't seen the movie yet, just these scenes to verify them for myself) which was actually supposed to blow up Thano's ship instead of carol

...Wow. I mean, I'm not one of those Brie Larson haters. I actually loved the Captain Marvel movie and was looking forward to seeing her in Endgame and even absolutely loved the moment where she NOPE'D Thanos' headbutt, but if all this is true... Holy shit, fuck that.

>people still think it's just damage and not an otherworldy toll you can't just heal
same reason they don't just time stone Tony's corpse back to life

Everything is "permanent."

That is until the next director changes it to their liking.

Just look at Star Wars.

Attached: hank goku.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>It's okay if it's not thematically satisfying, because he already had all his major development off screen!

I'll be glad when you pseudo-intellectual apologists are gone.

>but if all this is true

It's not.

Even if it isn't, it still points out the fact that in that final bit where the big guns attack Thanos and try to get the Gauntlet from him one by one, he's faced by Tony, Thor, Cap... and Carol, instead of the last remaining member of the original Big Four.

>but this isn't fucking 616
Someone hasn't seen the newest Spiderman trailer

>Bruce discovers Nat is dead
>Combination heartbreak/regret/rage compels Hulk to come back after five years
>Demands to be the one to snap
>Roars through the pain
>"Hulk wins."
>The monster best known for destruction is the one who restores half of life

no she isn't

Attached: Pain.jpg (250x243, 6K)

Attached: Old-man-crying-Doctor-Who-gif.gif (200x200, 723K)

Bonus points if he blames Barton and we get the Immortal Hulk/Hawkeye hatred we got going on in the comics right now.