Okay, you're in charge of picking characters for the MCU X-Men movie...

Okay, you're in charge of picking characters for the MCU X-Men movie, but you can't pick any character that's been in any movie before.
Who do you pick?

Attached: jubilee.png (426x484, 250K)

Shadowcat

But only if they can find an actress that looks like her appearance in X-Men Evolution

One post in and someone already couldn't follow the rules

I make a New Mutants movie

The Inhumans

I never understood the appeal of x men characters

An X-men movie without Xavier is not a X-men. You can't do it. He's the foundation. If i had these restrictions i would just quit.

Generation X.

The Beyonder

Agreed, you'd have to do some radical departure from what they have. No Xavier if you like that school, no Cable if you like X-
Force (he was in Deadpool 2), what the fuck is there left? Mojo bullshit with Longshot? Warpath solo movie? X-man Nate and all the nonsense that entails? Random mish-mash of characters that have nothing to do with each other? There's not much to work with here, OP.

X-men 2099 (minus Wolverine).

X-Factor: Frame the conflict as Namor vs Firestar in place of Magneto and Xavier. A mutant supremacist from the sea tries to invade the surface; the only person who can stop him is a fire-powered average-person mutant whose microwave power is killing her.

Her cobbled-together team includes such prizes as Maggot, Adam-X the Extreme, Chamber, Dazzler and J2 (Juggernaut's son).

Basically mutant Suicide Squad vs Aquaman.

Okay.
>Moon Knight
>Toxin
>Demogoblin
>Ka-Zar
>Sauron
>Boom-Boom
>Orange Hulk
>Absynthe
>Rick Jones
>Spyke

Moon Knight and Ka-zar are mutants? Honestly asking.

Well OP never said it had to be about mutants.

OP said "characters". Nothing about mutants.

You really expect me to remember who wasn't wasted in pointless background scenes and bullshit like what they did to Jubes?

Fair enough

Onslaught, jsut to see what a clusterfuck it ends up being.

Northstar - Gives the MCU the first openly gay character no one can bitch about and can actually be interesting.

Aurora - Northstar's fraternal twin sister. She is straight, don't try and make her bi or gay. Just let it be what it is.

Mojo - Gives you an almost cosmic level villain to work with and lets us have Longshot and Spiral. Marvel is serious about doing the multiverse, Mojoverse is a perfect universe to have that can be mined for characters.

Psylocke - The original British one, not the Asian looking one.

Captain Britain - If you are going to have Betsy, I want to have Brian. Gives us the ability to start showing other countries' version of Captain America, but I'd be interested in seeing Union Jack as well.

Literally this

Attached: jazz.jpg (280x445, 54K)

Does anybody care about this lineup?
I can come up with a rough plot for it if no one else will.

it would be nice to see spider-man and no-girl in the same movie at least. maybe a few of the others

Attached: cc4a3ade172259b8f7417fc4ee6c6857.jpg (790x1200, 164K)

do it

Attached: Bailey.jpg (738x369, 39K)

Namor

Attached: 32d430357743fa09bf252b68e9ef54ad.jpg (530x1048, 94K)

My nigger Rockslide

Attached: 1535712041153.png (1242x1566, 2.63M)

>Sauron

this really should have happened already

The Dirty Angels Strike Force, Rico and Kay (a Lovely Pair)

Attached: Excalibur 018-013.jpg (988x1500, 1.45M)

Okay.
>Moon Knight
This movie's Wolverine. Main protagonist whose publicity is selling tickets.
>Toxin
Symbiote from an alternate timeline with Venom and Carnage brought over to this one, bonded with a cop after arriving, has powers like in the comics, and like the comics, this symbiote is a baby without the genetic memory from Carnage and Venom, so he's gonna have to figure out what they can do together, and learn how to deal with the goop alien with a child's temperament.
>Demogoblin
Antagonist, not the main one, but will be summoned and used by some people.
>Ka-Zar
Similar backstory to the comics, he ends up on the team, there will be some humor involving him similar to Thor adjusting to Earth culture in the first Thor movie, but he will still be a badass.
>Sauron
Another antagonist, he is an evil scientist who went to the Savage Land and got DNA from dinosaurs and other creatures, and now he's a pterodactyl man who wants to turn people into dinosaurs and rule over them, or something like that.
>Boom-Boom
Read the comics and watch the cartoon, she's more or less like that, she's on the team
>Orange Hulk
An orange Hulk with only mild anger issues, his real name is...
>Absynthe
An AI/sentient computer virus that initially is sent by the villain, but eventually she's convinced to work with our heroes, since even if the chances are slim, she's more likely to get a physical body by cooperating with them than if she stayed on her original boss's side.
>Rick Jones
He's actually Orange Hulk, the explanation will be brushed over by him saying "It's a long story involving me, my harmonica, and one of those weapon test zones."
>Spyke
I don't think I need to explain him too much.
Any questions, comments, criticisms?

How to make a failing X-men movie: the thread

Oh, and there WILL be a joke about how he's too busy turning people into dinosaurs to cure cancer, as long as they use my screenplay.

But we can still try to make it not 100% terrible.

The X-Statix team.

Wait, why is Excalibur animu?

Original X-men and Original Bald Xavier have never been in movies since the X-men were never portrayed as comic accurate they can be considered as different characters.

Honestly I am confused at the prospect of the X-men being in MCU. It would need some Illuminati reality altering and memory suppression on the part of Xavier.

Or I would have the X-men go off planet, all of them and have mutants be solved and cured before they leave earth.

Claremont.

Not been as in? Not been a protagonist? Or not been even an extra who was supposed to be a character, like Marrow in Deadpool?

Let's see... Magik, Namor, Marrow, Surge, Husk, Wolfsbane, Sunfire, Magma, Boom Boom, Armor and Forge.

>Captain Britain
Black or Paki or Woman confirmed.
Anything else is a betrayal to what modern Britain stands for.

I open a lemonade stand. You can't make an X-Man movie without the goddamn characters- Oh. OH!

that was easy

Attached: newmutants.jpg (490x810, 166K)

Danger
Nate Grey
Selene

Sunfire

Attached: S6NXOI7K6FBWJMEUPM2Y4OS6GU.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Dazzler

Attached: kaya-scodelario-diesel-tour-08.jpg (1025x1222, 320K)

Bruh they should make a Ka-zar vs Conan the barbarian movie, and at the end before they nearly kill each other find out it was the work of some evil wizard/mutant and team up to kill it