KRYPTON - DOOMSDAY

why does Krypton's practical Doomsday look so much better that Snyder's CG abomination?

Attached: Doomsday - Krypton.jpg (1024x1728, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhXo7zIKJIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_QcU2700KGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Snyder is a hack who fucked the entire cinematic universe up

>why does practical look better than something made with computers

but yeah, snyder still a shit

I haven't seen the show, does all of it takes place in Kripton? if so why do they dress like earth humans?

The people in those photos are just the production people, its a BTS shot

Attached: krypton.jpg (800x571, 171K)

Besides actually looking like he's from the comics, he doesn't look like a smaller LoTR troll that has eye beams and spikes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhXo7zIKJIc

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_QcU2700KGE
>0:19

Attached: 1547085692182.jpg (362x433, 66K)

Looks OK, not enough spikes coming out of his head tho

What's going on with the dude in jeans and a jacket?

Attached: nup_180823_1527.jpg (780x520, 154K)

Krytonian bum.

Isn’t this supposed to be the original doomsday and the one in BvS is a mutation of it? The kryptonian computer stated something that implied there was an original.

Krypton and BvS are not connected

Looks pretty okay.

>that scream
Holy shit

i remember reading death of superman and thinking doomsday looked awesome with the helmet/hood thing on and how he was wrecking the JL with literally one hand tied behind his back

is doomsday kryptonian in the comics? i always thought he was just some alien whose sole purpose was to kill superman of unknown origin

Attached: doomsday dos.jpg (998x1523, 197K)

Loeb made him into a Kryptonian, and also said he was sentient now, so Superman could threaten him with death. It was dumb and misses the entire appeal of the crazy murder-autist Gray Spikey Hulk.

Yes he is

>Doomsday is depicted as a deadly monster genetically-engineered from the depths of prehistoric Krypton.

was this before or after loebs kid died?

Well they literally had to do this to keep using the character

Well before

Isn't that Adam Strange?

Adam Strange

What the fuck went wrong with the doomsday design? I mean, someone had to see that and be aware that it was awful

Eh something about the head seems a bit too small.

That's Seg in the picture

We some how got the Sonic design and he's the title character of the movie. Sometimes the nature of committee movie production results in people at the top forcing things through despite the protests of the actual people making the thing.

Because Krypton actually tried to make Doomsday. Snyder just took the name, and general shape.

How is the show? I only watched the first episode. Never got around to watching the rest. All I really remember is the Zod chick being hot as fuck.

Could this guy kill Smallville Superman?