What did you guys think about season 2?

what did you guys think about season 2?

I'm going into episode 12 and so far, I think it's a far better season than 1 was - cottonmouth was a fantastic villain and diamondback was just a shittier joker. Meanwhile, Bushmaster is actually an engaging villain and Mariah going insane is great. That said, iron fist is still shit and writing claire out was stupid.

Attached: luke-cage.png (481x270, 273K)

Loved it, did not expect them to actually go through with Luke becoming the crime boss of Harlem, and Bushmaster was pretty cool too, shame we’ll never get to know what happens after

That was my second favorite Netflix Marvel season, after DDS3
And I think Dany was good in that episode, probably because he didn't have that chosen one complex like in his own series
Busmaster, Mariah, Shades: all the villains and the subplots were good

I haven't seen the show, but this woman hot as HELL. She alone is honestly piquing my interest in checking out Luke Cage. Is it worth giving it a watch?

Attached: Simone Missick and her big-ass titties.jpg (810x1200, 229K)

Season 1 has a hot start but falls off, season 2 is solid all the way through

and she's one of the best parts.

She and Luke got a sex scene, and it’s pretty good actually, Cottonmouth and Maria are pretty good villains and it’s pretty good at portraying life as a public superhero, also has a song by Method Man at the end of season 1

Misty belongs with Danny

I'm not a fan of the portrayal of Luke Cage on this show. He shouldnt be a boring angsty character.

It was great. It hurt to lose this show

The show, like the Netflix Marvel shows in general, has pretty meh writing but Simone is indeed irresistable. There's this moment in Defenders where they're filming at a low angle and her big bazookas are right in the face of the camera, it's both funny and unintentionally hot.

>There's this moment in Defenders where they're filming at a low angle and her big bazookas are right in the face of the camera
Please, TELL ME WHICH EPISODE. I'LL FIND THE TIMESTAMP MYSELF!

Attached: YO DANNY FENTON HE WAS JUST FOURTEEN.jpg (480x456, 27K)

Unfortunately I have no idea. I thought I had it screencapped but the only Defenders screens I could find on my computer were Matt Murdock doing the CIA power stance and a shot of Jessica Jones' ass.

Attached: 29956752261_101ab1fb1c_b.jpg (683x1024, 140K)

9/10 but 1 point of that is for the fantastic PM/IF episode.

Arlems not ya yahd, its mine!

Bushmaster is a bro and I'm so bummed Luke Cage and Iron Fist didn't get one more season each
both their season 2s had me hyped as fuck and were super fun

It was the best of netflix jank
Luke Cage himself was garbage, but the villains were very entertaining and well acted
Didn't see the 1st season though

Jesus those tiddies

Attached: 161003-leon-misty-knight-embed_vde2rk.jpg (1086x610, 103K)

based

The first season with Cottonmouth was seriously good. Killing the character off early was the worst decision of the series. Diamondback was okay, but the character remained in Cottonmouth's shadow for the remaining season.

Having Bushmaster made up for Diamondback, as the second season was really good. Iron Fist crossover was useless, and only was really done for Luke Cage viewers to try and see Iron Fist which didn't happen.

Are there any good Misty Knight WebMs?

seconding

unf, MOMMY

Attached: 2F0B2940-8F81-441C-8928-656754F76939.gif (364x330, 1.86M)

OP Here, just finished the season

goddamn what a solid finish. Why the fuck can't the rest of the netflix shows be this good? The only one I'd put even close to its level was punisher s1 I've not seen S2 yet

>tfw Mommy Simone is already married

Attached: FB7D53BB-BF21-4AF1-AC9C-513926EEBBA6.jpg (663x579, 39K)

Incredible. No woman should be allowed to be this fucking stunning.

Attached: glistening black breasts.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

mmmm mama's milkies

>I've not seen S2 yet
Well get on with it then!

I got you

Attached: bouncy oily chocolate tidders.webm (1920x1080, 1.6M)

The show allowed some god-tier jiggle

Attached: Misty tits.webm (1280x720, 334K)

And here's the first episode's sex scene that was talking about.

Attached: One Misty Night in Misty Knight.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Thank you, friend! Those bouncing beauties are spectacular and deserve to be shown off from every possible angle!

No problem, man. Always happy to help. Simone was well worth the effort!

Attached: The Side Boob Hour.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

damn

EGAD. I think I may have found it, lads!

Is this the shot you were talking about?

Attached: Mistitty Knight_1.png (720x480, 436K)

Here's another mouthwatering shot of those massive magumbos at a different angle

Attached: Mistitty Knight_2.png (720x480, 445K)

>SINCE 2012

Attached: angry anakin.jpg (576x576, 34K)

how was this crap not cancelled