What is your opinion of Nathalie?

I'm curious.

Attached: Nathalie3.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

Best girl corrupted into homicidal tendencies by love.

Chloe shouldn't have become a super hero

This is fucking ironic coming from a french show, France having almost monthly riots due to economic and class warfare between politicans and business men and the remaining 99%

to meme the idea that Chloe a Billionaire Heiress who comes from an Uppercrust family would wanna help the poor being a super hero I hated it when Pacifica did this in Gravity Falls I especially hate it in Miraculous

PJ Masks is a superior French 3D animated series

Attached: ZtimjueFnC6faR9IkIQZNf8tQHarmdsMA7UqN6bE.jpg (1200x675, 699K)

My problem is they are not consistent in her character development. She has best girl potential but never uses it.

>to meme the idea that Chloe a Billionaire Heiress who comes from an Uppercrust family would wanna help the poor being a super hero I hated it

Batman

She's literally Pacifica. She hates Ladybug and only wants Cat just because she doesn't want Ladybug to have him she could give a shit about either of them as people

Her inspiration in wanting to become a super hero is also similar in a lot of aspects as to why Princess from PPG wants to be a Powerpuff Girl not because she wants to save people but because she's spoiled and thinks she is deserving of super powers even tho she has done nothing to earn them

literally who

That's because Batman doesn't need to be rich to be a super hero. He could easily replicate half the shit Tony Stark did in Iron Man 1 if left with nothing but a box of scraps and the unyielding will to survive

How do you think he afforded his education and world wide training?

You really think Ra gives a flying fuck about wealth despite being exceptionally wealthy?

The League of Assassin's are a doomsday cult. The only people more insane then they're are the people who live under Darkseid's rule. Superman offered them freedom and they chose to suffer for Darkseid

New Genesis was right they need to have their planet nuked from orbit.

>buh huh they made an aristocrat a superhero why

Kek cry more leftfag.
If you havent realized that yet the show takes place in downtown Paris which is one of the most expensive place to live on the planet. Everyone, including Marinette is loaded as fuck.
Besides that, Chloe being a superhero is one of the greatest things that ever happened in this show. It makes the show redpilled as fuck as it admits one of the magnanimous truths of this world: some people are born to be great, others dont.

Attached: images (4).jpg (486x632, 33K)

>That's because Batman doesn't need to be rich to be a super hero.
Yes he does

>He could easily replicate half the shit Tony Stark did in Iron Man 1 if left with nothing but a box of scraps and the unyielding will to survive

No he couldnt.

>implying Pacifica and Princess are bad characters and not best girls
kys

I really wish they'd tone it down on her and restore her back to moral ambiguity.

>Zagtoon
>inspiring concepts
>interesting designs
>shitty execution

whatever shade of character you've imagined for her, it's not gonna happen. she won't be a struggling lover or an adoptive mother of sorts, just another mindless, evil-lynn tier female sidekick.

She is still pretty morally ambiguous to me. Even if she is supporting the villain she still thinks she is doing the right thing, and unlike Gabriel she clearly shows remorse over terrorizing the city.
Also she is the only one who actually gives a shit to Adrien.

I know. I'm going to pull my hair out when ZAG inevitably ruins her.

She does have moral ambiguity yes. But I fear ZAG is going to do what it always does: "simplify" things by making Nathalie crazy.

Attached: Nathalie.png (735x527, 173K)

I wish she was my mommy

Bruce didn't have just one master and he didn't just train to be a fighter, he learned other practices as well (escape artistry, pain control).

She might be nicer but she's really just as morally ambiguitous as Hawkmoth himself.

They want Emilie back so the Agrestes can be a happy family again and will abuse Miraculous and terrorize the city to do it, damn the consequences because once they have the ultimate power they can just fix any damage they've done.

Really the only reason they aren't the worst terrorists in history is because Ladybug can fix everything, and nobody remembers what they do under their control or what happens if they get altered in some way so there isn't massive mental scarring on everyone in Paris.

True. However, Gabriel clearly deserves punishment more than Nathalie.

The show better not blame the subordinate more than the superior, who masterminded the entire thing.

>She is still pretty morally ambiguous to me

Did you miss the part where she thinks the two plucky heroes are terrible and she hates them for not just handing their reality controlling super jewelry over to the guy who terrorizes the city on a constant basis?

That's morally ambigious?

Morally ambiguous literally means she does things for the right and wrong reasons.
She is not without fault here of course, but she believes that she is doing something virtually good, and Chat and Ladybug are being unreasonable. She is doing evil, but as long as she thinks its for the right reasons it will have moral ambiguity. Hanna Arendt was on to something there.

I still have some hope that the movie will take things more seriously plot-wise.
In the plot there are some serious upcoming themes that just cant be looked upon and watered down for kids, so in order for the story to make sense they will have to step up a bit in the writing.

I really do suspect Nathalie was quite close to both Emelie and Gabriel.

Attached: tumblr_pnqums8DQb1whqznyo1_1280.png (1280x1708, 930K)

Its a much better option than the cuckqueen alternative.
The better question is, will ZAG have the guts to do it?

She's a cuckquean, don't deny it

>Nathalie was basically in a 3-way relationship between herself, Gabriel, and Emelie

Only in fanfiction will this happen. France would never confirm Gabriel had two lovers at the same time (and thus giving Adrien a mom and a surrogate mom).

Noone is saying about confirm, but maybe strongly suggest it? Its not like france is the epythome of sexual puritanism, and its not like this show doesnt have the guts to throw shit in the fan.

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 24K)

I'd go with photographs showing the trio unusually friendly with one another.

I'd go with Adrien finding their secret video under his dad's bed.

I like that. He sees that Nathalie was the assistant of Emelie and Gabriel....in everything.