Chowder and Flapjack

Are these the worst Cartoon Network shows?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5w_GsjwT40
grammarly.com/blog/principle-principal/
grammarly.com/blog/of-vs-off/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>worst
>Chowder
Apologize.

Far from it.

No, but they're the worst that were meant to be flagship programs. Unless you count like...The Life and Times of Juniper Lee as a flagship, CN REALLY wanted that one to succeed.

How can one person have such shit taste?

Out of Jimmy's Head.

A lot of people thought "the 90s ended in 2004" or that 2004 was when Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon took a turn for the worse, with the changes being in full effect by 2006/07, because they got rid of so many of their 90s/early 2000s cartoons and replaced them with cheaper Gen Z/"Zoomer" kid era shows like Ben 10, Total Drama Island, Chowder, and Flapjack.

Attached: 1510365986929.png (2000x1319, 108K)

I never got to use this until now. Thanks OP.

Attached: 1553031327612.png (211x120, 7K)

I remember hating them. Just after I stopped watching cartoons but my younger siblings still did I remember seeing them once and thinking they were awful. I sometimes wonder if my beloved childhood shows were just as shit but because I was so young I couldn't tell.

Yep

It's usually this. American animation's always been pretty lowbrow and stupid

They were merely (the only) good cartoons in the worst era of CN.

Fuck no. I'd argue chowder is the most creative cartoon CN's ever made

No, but they were considered so for at least their entire run. I'm glad general consensus has largely turned around on these two (and Total Drama).

If anything they were ahead of their time

Anyone knows what's the name of that weird effect in Chowder where the designs in the characters clothes's moved with them?
I always thought it looked pretty rad

I liked Flapjack, but it's partly the culprit for making that stupid fucking noodle-arm art style so popular.

Eat my ass, OP

Attached: aetjsztrjszyrksryk.png (1118x838, 15K)

Where were you when you realized Tara Strong was mommy?
youtube.com/watch?v=D5w_GsjwT40

Although chowder is bad it is not the worst

Masking. They put a pattern in the background, and then have the program the only display the parts of the background covered by a specific color. It's the same principal as green-screening

grammarly.com/blog/principle-principal/

Piss of you passive aggressive cuntbag.

grammarly.com/blog/of-vs-off/

Of fucking course they're not. CN has tons of other shit shows to choose from as their crowning turd, these are not even in the top 10. These shows could be considered mediocre at worst.

>he thinks Class of 3000, Juniper lee, and Ami Yumi was better

Attached: absolutely doki doki literally disgusting.png (740x740, 682K)

Maybe on opposite day.

I've heard it called unmoving plaid.

Class of 3000 was actually great though.

HA No.

I thought they were OK but I stopped watching kids’ cartoons around that time.

I definitely like both in small doses. I can't watch the whole bitch from beginning to end with either, but I can do that with EEE or Billy and Mandy any damn day.

I remember the praise they got on Yea Forums during their run. I have no idea why its turned around on here now.

>We are two mariners, our ship's sole survivors, in this belly of a whale!

Attached: misadventures.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Fix your shit taste.

chowder started to suck after its first season
flapjack was always really good but i do feel it ended at the right time

its not so much that they were THE WORST just that they came out at a real bad time
fuck those total drama reruns